THATS IT

Is Steel Penn a multi?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Steel Penn a multi?

• Yes
    • No

Whats so fun there thats truth. I dont care that much cheat your our not but when I get abused when you cheat then I have a problem and I need to deal with it. Probably that is why so much people here dont care about if you cheat or not because they just dont get abused by it but time will shot that I can tell surely.

Every time you speak you lose any support that you may have had. Ppl supported you in this thread as they felt you where supporting the game with this, but with two statements like you just made it proves you don't care about the game and only care about yourself. Your unreal, Tell me more of why your upset?

Every time you speak you lose any support that you may have had. Ppl supported you in this thread as they felt you where supporting the game with this, but with two statements like you just made it proves you don't care about the game and only care about yourself. Your unreal, Tell me more of why your upset?

I dont care support me or not I just want admins to look at it and ban your multi accounts and maybe even you.