THATS IT

Is Steel Penn a multi?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Steel Penn a multi?

• Yes
    • No

I tell you what Edgars, you are so convinced that there is something wrong here how about we bet on it? If you are correct and he is cheating I will quit this game never to return you have my word. If you are wrong and nothing is shady about him then you Quit and never come back.

Do we have a bet Edgars? Yes or No is all you need to reply.

I tell you what Edgars, you are so convinced that there is something wrong here how about we bet on it? If you are correct and he is cheating I will quit this game never to return you have my word. If you are wrong and nothing is shady about him then you Quit and never come back.

Do we have a bet Edgars? Yes or No is all you need to reply.

He is cheating? That guy is you my friend :) there is no He here we can bet on what ever your cheating or no.

You guys are wasting your time, he never changes. Just ignore him and go to the next topic. I know it can be tough, he gets me drawn in from time to time. When you see his posts, it is kind of like that crazy exgirlfriend. Look at it as you go by, but think about the crazy shit before you talk to her. Sometimes the crazy can be fun to stir up, but in the end you always ask WTF was I thinking I knew better.

• Upvote 1

He is cheating? That guy is you my friend :) there is no He here we can bet on what ever your cheating or no.

Even better, If I am found guilty of being him I will get banned or quit I will never return. If I am not him and you are wrong you quit and never return.

Do we have a bet, yes or no?

Plenty of ways to get away with multiple accounts I'd say if you are really that desperate and sad AND have IT knowledge.

Hopefully some bans will come out of this thread, it's much needed as this stuff is just ruining the community and athmosphere on the forum. I am already tired of this BS that seems to be happening daily and if I were a new sign up I would have packed up already. Can't way to see what comes out of this..

Even better, If I am found gilty of being him I will get banned or quit I will never return. If I am not him and you are wrong you quit and never return.

Do we have a bet, yes or no?

Please stop bein stupid. Its very easy to use different IPs to cheat in the game. Everyone knows you have been busted 3 time for multi accounts and your doing it now again. To get proof that its really you we need to see it in person or have some video tape evidence what is impossible but we all know your cheating.

Of course I know that they will not ban you the same as they didnt ban me because you just will be back after 2 hours with different IP thats why its a complete waste of time :(

Plenty of ways to get away with multiple accounts I'd say if you are really that desperate and sad AND have IT knowledge.

Hopefully some bans will come out of this thread, it's much needed as this stuff is just ruining the community and athmosphere on the forum. I am already tired of this BS that seems to be happening daily and if I were a new sign up I would have packed up already. Can't way to see what comes out of this..

Glad to see that there are still some people in forum with common sense. Who understand that managers who has 14day VIP trial and is on his 9 day will not order 3 year VIP time when he is playing for 5 days :D

You have said 3 time now a few times. Can you show any proof of me being banned 3 times? Mike wiped my account once and allowed me to come back the same day with a new account, thats it. So your whole story is wrong. Prove me wrong here you idiot.

You have said 3 time now a few times. Can you show any proof of me being banned 3 times? Mike wiped my account once and allowed me to come back with a new account once, thats it. So your whole story is wrong. Prove me wrong here you idiot.

You have been cought 3 times in forum for ussing multis I dont know if all 3 times you where banned.

Glad to see that there are still some people in forum with common sense. Who understand that managers who has 14day VIP trial and is on his 9 day will not order 3 year VIP time when he is playing for 5 days :D

My previous post has nothing to do with that situation you mention in the quoted reply.

I was simply stating what I think. I knew I should have not taken out the part that said I did not read a single post in this thread.:/

One of the bans I would like to see is you.

But does it look strange for someone newly signed up to the game and still on VIP trial to buy 3 years worth of VIP? Yes, yes it does.

My previous post has nothing to do with that situation you mention in the quoted reply.

I was simply stating what I think. I knew I should have not taken out the part that said I did not read a single post in this thread.:/

One of the bans I would like to see is you.

But does it look strange for someone newly signed up to the game and still on VIP trial to buy 3 years worth of VIP? Yes, yes it does.

Why you want to ban me for?

And is not only that he also in those 5 days sells 4 year VIP time for 4million and gives his gym space to SP and trains his guys in public gyms :D

thank you! reasonable response :)

I can see where humours is coming from, its a bit weird for a new manager to not only get VIP so early but buy VIP for other players as well.

I didn't get VIP until quite a while after I started playing. Think it could have been nearly a year before I got it because I wasn't sure if I would have liked it. But then again, I was playing at a time when there was no VIP trials and perhaps this guy wanted VIP after his trial had finished.

Anyway, the sooner this is sorted the better.

I don't usually say anything at all that shines humors in a positive light but he has a point about IP's.

Why do you think Mike can't get rid of the fucker? He has a rolling IP that changes periodically. So you wouldn't be able to tell if its a proxy or not.

Considering its Mr White aka Steel Penn it does look suspicious considering his priors and as PBR said Mike will investigate it. So no need to keep annoying the shite out of people. It could be that its a new guy that Steel Penn bought his VIP, gave him a private jet and 2mil (because they will be 1mil in that gym no doubt) to hold the gym for him. It could just as easy be his 12 year old son back again. As PBR said Mike will investigate it so please Humors stick on the TV and enjoy the champions league final.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't usually say anything at all that shines humors in a positive light but he has a point about IP's.

Why do you think Mike can't get rid of the fucker? He has a rolling IP that changes periodically. So you wouldn't be able to tell if its a proxy or not.

Considering its Mr White aka Steel Penn it does look suspicious considering his priors and as PBR said Mike will investigate it. So no need to keep annoying the shite out of people. It could be that its a new guy that Steel Penn bought his VIP, gave him a private jet and 2mil (because they will be 1mil in that gym no doubt) to hold the gym for him. It could just as easy be his 12 year old son back again. As PBR said Mike will investigate it so please Humors stick on the TV and enjoy the champions league final.

Sure but he said that he bout the VIP himself and he knows SP only from the thread where he tried to put together managers who wants to but or sell VIP where the really is that he just wanted to sell the VIP so that is a lies. Also why would he buy a VIP when he has still 10 days on his VIP trial? And he is only 5 days in the game and he told that its his first time that he plays it.

Its all very weird but when he also holds a gym for a guy who has been caught 3 times for using VIP is just to much for me.

Guess whos back back again. Same shit different day. Anything new going on on here ?

Nothing much. SP using multis again and no one cares.