THATS IT

Is Steel Penn a multi?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Steel Penn a multi?

• Yes
    • No

Agree with this. There's no need to insult other members of the forum, it'll only end with bans.

Yes but what if the insults are subtle like this,

Edgars

http://flvrd.com/static/p/off-is-the-direction.jpg

• Upvote 1

first you try and compare yourself to another whole different situation as if it proves this guy wrong... then you start cursing at him like you're better than everybody or something. here the fax this guy have something important to say I ve Isley he's putting a lot of work and effort into it and he is getting a little pissed off so is starting to curse a lot which is most likely frustration from this PBR person not letting him speak. there's so much going on here and people need to stop bringing up personal shit and rather focus on the subject at hand.

We've been thru this in the other thread already, everyone was calm except Humors. He was the main one throwing f bombs and calling guys stupid for using facts to counter his assumptions. SP and the guy he is accusing pled their case, and Humors just continued to ask why a person would do this or that. Mods said Mike would check it out, yet he continues.

We've been thru this in the other thread already, everyone was calm except Humors. He was the main one throwing f bombs and calling guys stupid for using facts to counter his assumptions. SP and the guy he is accusing plead their case, and he just continue to ask why a person would do this or that. Mods said Mike would check it out, yet he continues.

Single fact please. Different IPs? Yes that a fact if you remeber that he has been banned 3 times previously for ussing multis :D

first you try and compare yourself to another whole different situation as if it proves this guy wrong... then you start cursing at him like you're better than everybody or something. here the fax this guy have something important to say I ve Isley he's putting a lot of work and effort into it and he is getting a little pissed off so is starting to curse a lot which is most likely frustration from this PBR person not letting him speak. there's so much going on here and people need to stop bringing up personal shit and rather focus on the subject at hand.

the subject at hand got handled in another thread and then he brought it into another thread...the dude never learns, ever.

he has something to say, sure...but so do I.

btw, u can suck it also.

btbtw, that's not an insult...just an opportunity for u to do what u do best lol.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

tl388 I will put it likes this. Once I posted a picture with Hitler and was banned and now all these managers hate on me so what ever I wrote they are making fun of even if its truth. I once said that there is a moon and they said that I am wrong.

• Downvote 2

ok humors, u win. u keep not fighting and dominating forum time causing others to leave and I'll leave u alone from now on.

suck it again,

jbomb

This game is not that much about the old managers any more so your not what I am worry about. We need to bring new managers in the game but no one will want to play when they see managers like SP and that other guy.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Single fact please. Different IPs? Yes that a fact if you remeber that he has been banned 3 times previously for ussing multis :D

Facts:

1. He had at least a Million and the Jet before he met SP.

2. He was buying year vips for other members. Lockdown had came to me for VIP but we couldnt agree on price.

3. Several other managers pay gym expenses for someone else to hold it. My gym isnt my personal gym, and most my guys arent in LV.

4. A majority of the guy's fighters arent in Hilo gym, because they were created before the gym was formed.

5. He stated he had a guy traveling to the gym. You implied that he only did it because he saw your thread. The following pic proves this guy was

traveling before you made your thread.

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/5732/boooooomt.png

6. You tried to use his profile and avatar pic as evidence of being a multi, grasping at straws.

7. Mods told you to chill and Mike will take a further look into it when he gets on.

Anyways, Im off to more important topics. This is getting boring.

• Upvote 1

Facts:

1. He had at least a Million and the Jet before he met SP.

2. He was buying year vips for other members. Lockdown had came to me for VIP but we couldnt agree on price.

3. Several other managers pay gym expenses for someone else to hold it. My gym isnt my personal gym, and most my guys arent in LV.

4. A majority of the guy's fighters arent in Hilo gym, because they were created before the gym was formed.

5. He stated he had a guy traveling to the gym. You implied that he only did it because he saw your thread. The following pic proves this guy was

traveling before you made your thread.

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/5732/boooooomt.png

6. You tried to use his profile and avatar pic as evidence of being a multi, grasping at straws.

7. Mods told you to chill and Mike will take a further look into it when he gets on.

Anyways, Im off to more important topics. This is getting boring.

1. Why he needed all that money and Jet?

2. Why was he doing it also if he doest uses his money in private training?

3. Of course they do but you cant find me manager who has 4 million and still tries to earn on holding a gym for other member.

4. Most fighers are in Las Vegas but he could move all his fighters to same location for like 150k and its nothing for a manager who has 4million.

5. I didnt say anything like that. I said that he had only 3 fighters there and only 1 was with full energy so only 1 was training there.

6. Yes his picture in forum and in game as kinda to weird to have in internet game and he told me to give his facebook profile but he didnt.

7. I chilled I just need this thread open so other member can see it and say something that maybe know about him cheating.

• Downvote 1

1. Why he needed all that money and Jet?

2. Why was he doing it also if he doest uses his money in private training?

3. Of course they do but you cant find me manager who has 4 million and still tries to earn on holding a gym for other member.

4. Most fighers are in Las Vegas but he could move all his fighters to same location for like 150k and its nothing for a manager who has 4million.

5. I didnt say anything like that. I said that he had only 3 fighters there and only 1 was with full energy so only 1 was training there.

6. Yes his picture in forum and in game as kinda to weird to have in internet game and he told me to give his facebook profile but he didnt.

7. I chilled I just need this thread open so other member can see it and say something that maybe know about him cheating.

1. why not you just jelly cause you dont or cant

2. cause they were created all over the game and he said he is in process of relocating them

3. sure i got plenty of cash and hold gym for 10 to 12 managers when i could have one all by myself -- its called working together -- teamwork

4. as he said he is in the process of relocating them -- on a 5 seat private jet you can only move base with 1 fighters at a time -- long process moving 1 fighter at a time

5. you said he had no one there training but ended up he does and is in process of moving them -- so he said

6. what does pic in game and on forum have to do with being real or not -- that makes no sense what so ever period

7. if you really want thread to stay open stay out of it and no name calling or just throwing crap out there -- just cause you dont like what he said or his reasons doesnt mean its a lie -- so stop and let people post anything they might know or find and let mods / mike do what they can too

• Upvote 2

1. why not you just jelly cause you dont?

2. cause they were created all over the game and he said he is in process of relocating them

3. sure i got plenty of cash and hold gym for 10 to 12 managers -- its called working together -- teamwork

4. as he said he is in the process of relocating them -- on a 5 seat private jet you can only move base with 1 fighters at a time -- long process moving 1 fighter at a time

5. you said he had no one there training but ended up he does and is in process of moving them -- so he said

6. what does pic in game and on forum have to do with being real or not -- that makes no sense what so ever period

7. if you really want thread to stay open stay out of it and no name calling or just throwing crap out there -- just cause you dont like what he said or his reasons doesnt mean its a lie -- so stop and let people post anything they might know or find and let mods / mike do what they can too

1. Money is needed to train guys or to own company he doesnt have both of them. As far as buying a Jet for 300 VIP days is also weird when your guys doesnt need to travel.

2. He didnt say that. And now he doest even have a gym space to bring them all in so just will have to train them in public gyms and build up SP fighters.

3. You dont have a gym you have a cloathing company.

4. Like I said he didnt say that he will relocate them and what is the reason now to bring all his fighters to Hilo when the private gym is full with SP fighters?

5. Again he said he will move only 1 fighter. If you look in that gym there is 3 of his fighters and two are with like 30% energy so they are not training and I even douth that the 3rd guy is training because his energys is 100%.

6. No one will put so stupid cheesy pictures.

7. I did name call only SP and he deserves it because is a cheater and ruining this game.

• Downvote 2

Humors, your only agrumentsagainst the facts are only opinions, thats it. What would that be in court? Conjecture? Your only excuses are really you wouldve done something differently if you had 4M.

3. You dont have a gym you have a cloathing company.

http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?gmid=320 He probably just made that gym in the last 7 mins or so since your post though and TFP guys are there just to make it look legit.

I think SP and Damien should sue humors for libel and defamation of character.

Humors, your only agrumentsagainst the facts are only opinions, thats it. What would that be in court? Conjecture? Your only excuses are really you wouldve done something differently if you had 4M.

http://www.mmatycoon...ic.php?gmid=320 He probably just made that gym in the last 7 mins or so since your post though and TFP guys are there just to make it look legit.

I think SP and Damien should sue humors for libel and defamation of character.

Didnt notice that he had 2 companies weird I was thinking your allowed to have only one.

And what you said isnt facts these are also just your opinions where ever why did he buy VIP why he gets Jets and why he gives gym slot to SP but we all know non of the new managers would not do that it doesnt make any sense.

Humours, I'm sure you intend well, and I'm not going to waste my time trying to argue the points with you, because I can see that where others have tried, it is a complete waste to attempt it. I'm just going to ask you one thing. Imagine you are a new player, imagine you liked the game enough to buy VIP time and then invest in your future. Then imagine some guy starts calling you out on the forums, throwing curses and tantrums at you for doing so. How would you feel? Imagine for a second if you were wrong, and he really is a new player. Wouldn't you feel just a little bit ridiculous?

You pointed out what you considered to be suspicious activity to the mods. There's nothing wrong with that. Like you said, half the multis that have been outed, have been outed in such a way. But it's been brought to their attention now. They know. And posting over and over about it again isn't going to help your case any against him. Either he's a multi or he isn't. Arguing that he is isn't going to make him one if he isn't, neither is it going to make you look any better if he is. Just leave it alone now, and let the mods and/or Mike look into it.

Also, SteelPenn and everyone else who uses real money aren't injecting cash into the game. The cash is already there, there is no option to trade real cash for in game cash anywhere in the game system itself, it all has to come from existing manager accounts. They just have a lot of the money that is in the game because they can afford to buy it off of other managers for things like VIP. And if people want to use their hard earned money in such a way, that's their business. It's their money, afterall.

• Upvote 2

what you said isnt facts these are also just your opinions where ever why did he buy VIP why he gets Jets and why he gives gym slot to SP but we all know non of the new managers would not do that it doesnt make any sense.

Uhm dont know what you meant. Gonna assume it's "where is the proof he bought someone VIP" Below is a list of donations. I bought vip for Louie on the 15th. So Damien bought vip for someone on that date or before.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7988/clockin.png

why he gets Jets and why he gives gym slot to SP but we all know non of the new managers would not do that it doesnt make any sense.

We've already discussed this over and over.

• Upvote 1

well i just gotta say...if i was a new manager, i guarantee that humors and threads like these (and all the other jacked up threads of his) would DEFINITELY make me wanna stay...no wonder mike has to pay people to post in the forums. surprised anyone even bothers to comes here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well i just gotta say...if i was a new manager, i guarantee that humors and threads like these (and all the other jacked up threads of his) would DEFINITELY make me wanna stay...no wonder mike has to pay people to post in the forums. surprised anyone even bothers to comes here.

^^ This. It's getting fucking ridiculous.

Just ban him. Its puttin me off thr forums having to justify myself to him constantly and when he disagrees he throws all sorts of stuff my way

• Upvote 1

Uhm dont know what you meant. Gonna assume it's "where is the proof he bought someone VIP" Below is a list of donations. I bought vip for Louie on the 15th. So Damien bought vip for someone on that date or before.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7988/clockin.png

We've already discussed this over and over.

Did I say he didnt buy the VIP? NO! I was asking why he needs 4 million when he is training his fighters in public gyms but his gym space is for SP fighters. Also not get me wrong but a fighters who is 5 days in the game buying combined amount of VIP time 8 year is kinda weird.

• Downvote 1

I can see where humours is coming from, its a bit weird for a new manager to not only get VIP so early but buy VIP for other players as well.

I didn't get VIP until quite a while after I started playing. Think it could have been nearly a year before I got it because I wasn't sure if I would have liked it. But then again, I was playing at a time when there was no VIP trials and perhaps this guy wanted VIP after his trial had finished.

Anyway, the sooner this is sorted the better.

Sure buying VIP time for others I can understand if you really are ussing the money but in this case why he needs those 4million I cant understand. Also not to mention we all know that SP is selling VIP in this game all over the place the same as this new guy.

And he also said that he had use trial vip what is 14days but then why he needs to get 3 year VIP time even before his trial VIP is expieried? Also he said that he bouth that Jet for 300days and then both again plus 1 year back so that is in 5 days in the game he bouth 8 year vip time for 240$. I dont know maybe he is just millionair and he joins the games buys VIPs for no for him and for others but I am not buying it.

Sure buying VIP time for others I can understand if you really are ussing the money but in this case why he needs those 4million I cant understand. Also not to mention we all know that SP is selling VIP in this game all over the place the same as this new guy.

And he also said that he had use trial vip what is 14days but then why he needs to get 3 year VIP time even before his trial VIP is expieried? Also he said that he bouth that Jet for 300days and then both again plus 1 year back so that is in 5 days in the game he bouth 8 year vip time for 240$. I dont know maybe he is just millionair and he joins the games buys VIPs for no for him and for others but I am not buying it.

Here is the great thing about all of this Edgars, you don't have to buy it. Your opinion means nothing to any of us and the fact that your wrong over this whole situation makes you look like more of an idiot. Your a nobody in this game who desperately wants to be seen and heard.

Here is the great thing about all of this Edgars, you don't have to buy it. Your opinion means nothing to any of us and the fact that your wrong over this whole situation makes you look like more of an idiot. Your a nobody in this game who desperately wants to be seen and heard.

Trust me I dont care what others think but all this is 100% wrong. No one is joined this game and after 5 days buying 8year of VIP time when his trial VIP hasnt even expieried.