THATS IT

Is Steel Penn a multi?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Is Steel Penn a multi?

• Yes
    • No

I missed you Humours :)

Every week I read the forum statistics report and it says 'this weeks highest poster was kurzemespr', and I think to myself... "great reason to avoid the forums". Back when the 2012 awards had been decided, you and I had the same amount of posts. Now you have 2924. You have had nothing worth saying, but said it anyway, 2924 times...

I broke my own rule just to let you know that. The fact that the thread I found to tell you in involves ANOTHER SteelPenn multi-incident is hilarious. He was all bets about his legitimacy and blah blah blah last time too. The time he had his account stripped and all his cash taken for being a multi.

Shine on you crazy diamonds!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Nothing much. SP using multis again and no one cares.

No one cares about you. You have no facts and are just selling Wolf Tickets. Talk talk talk with nothing else.

Innocent until proven Guilty is how the rule works not, Guilty by accusations.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6i04oks5j1roya1c.gif

Manager of the year 2012 check list for Steel Penn

Companies I Manage

1. My org SPFT is #1 in Hlio and 10Th worldwide, I started this org one year ago. I also owned for a short time The Syndicate which was 7TH worldwide so at one point owned two orgs that where top 10 worldwide simultaneously.

2. My 160 of Steel Hilo is 1ST in Hilo and 3RD worldwide.

3. My 160 of Steel Rio is 1ST in Rio and 4TH worldwide.

4. My 160 of Steel Amsterdam is 3rd in Amsterdam and 22ND worldwide.

5. I am partners with each Steel Penn Fighting Temple worldwide.

6. I started 5 new gyms, each in a new city this year and own 3 private gyms.

7. Mutiple time over the year I have had the #1 Gym, Org, Nutritional shop, clothing shop and Alliance in Hilo simultaneously.

I do run each one of them by way of proxie, The guys holding my companies only hold them for me and in return I buy them fighter slots or VIPs. But yes I run it all on my own but my personal org, Klatz and I run that.

you can call it proxy, but when these guys "manage" your businesses and they aren't very active fight-wise, that's weird.

these are all managers running businesses out of SPA with less than 20 historic fights, and/or been members for less than a month. At the very least you are putting up inexperienced managers to run businesses in this game. Which is the last thing we need. Multi's or whatever it's shady, that's why I avoid you and your goons. Especially when I get low-balled from your orgs constantly

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=84991

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=85443

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=87052

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=77779

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=76973

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=84119

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

you can call it proxy, but when these guys "manage" your businesses and they aren't very active fight-wise, that's weird.

these are all managers running businesses out of SPA with less than 20 historic fights, and/or been members for less than a month. At the very least you are putting up inexperienced managers to run businesses in this game. Which is the last thing we need. Multi's or whatever it's shady, that's why I avoid you and your goons. Especially when I get low-balled from your orgs constantly

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=84991

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=85443

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=87052

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=77779

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=76973

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=84119

I like when ppl just chime in to make assumptions. Edgars alliance is looking for members. I see the two of you have the same style of talking with out knowing maybe you should join him?

• Downvote 2

I barely EVER come on here purely because of this shit.. the only threads i bother with are tournement based one that i enter and even then its reluctently. people moan about getting more people to the game which is great people will do but as soon as they click FORUM they will be that intimidated they will probably just think the game is monopolised by whinging asswipes who just moan all day and put hamsters in the microwave. Cant youse just play the fucking game like normal assed people make this place more friendly fair enough the more banter the better but Humours you just agitate the shit out of me and i have never really even posted in a thread that you have just based on the fact id rather not even have to associate with you in game SP i couldnt care less ifhe wants to pump his earned money into a game at the end of the day it helps Mike improve this game which we all love or we wouldnt play it and put up with this shite. I think if you could just ban Latvia until the president or w.e agrees to take humours internet off him it would be for the good of mankind...

• Upvote 3

Some of you guys could use a course in spelling, sentence structure, grammar and everything else to do with English language...

I'm an American that should explain everything, my ebonics is perfect.

I spell everything phonetically.

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=84991

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=85443

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=87052

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=77779

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=76973

http://www.mmatycoon...php?MgrID=84119

Hi. Steel Penn just let me know about all this. I didn't know that my name was in this conversation. Is it any way to explain and let you guys know that I am a real person? Yes I'm new, yes I got VIP and yes I started a gym. But the gym I have is with another person. You can check for the gym in NYC (Spirit). I got the help for that gym via chat.

About Steel Penn, I met him after I posted on the forums an ad where I said that I would help doing posters. He sent me an email and since then Ive been doing posters for him and other steel penn orgs. He didn't make me do it. I ask him to do it. The only thing he did is help me.

So for all the people that think we are a different person, let me know how can I prove it to you that we are not. As far as I know, we might not be even in the same country. I'm sure the owner of the game can check that.

Anyway, I am a little disappointed with all this and now a little worry. I just want to have fun. I am a big UFC fun and when I found this game I got really excited. I also play a soccer game called Hattrick. I have been playing that game 5 years and I got my VIP as well. That explains maybe why I got into VIP and companies so quick.

Anyway if anyone want to talk more about it PM me. I don't want to appear in more black lists or things like that.

Steel Penn is helping me and I help him. I'm sure a lot of people here do that.

I like how Humors threads get to take their course yet mine about HWP guy get closed and buried. How many fucking threads has there been about Steel Penn? Who gives a fuck, he pumps hundreds and hundreds of $ into this game, let him have all the multi's he wants it don't fucking matter one bit

Some of the mods on here are complete fuckin dickheads. Think I'm just going to have a last hurrah soon and get banned, this place is a complete shit hole these days

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I like how Humors threads get to take their course yet mine about HWP guy get closed and buried. How many fucking threads has there been about Steel Penn? Who gives a fuck, he pumps hundreds and hundreds of $ into this game, let him have all the multi's he wants it don't fucking matter one bit

Some of the mods on here are complete fuckin dickheads. Think I'm just going to have a last hurrah soon and get banned, this place is a complete shit hole these days

Can you take Humours with you... It's a win/win situation for all concerned.

• Upvote 4

OMG the Steel Penn minions speak!!! ;)

haha Steel Penn is like the MMAtycoon Illuminati controlling the strings to his puppets (his minions). They may not be multi's of Steel Penn but they do as their leader says, which is even more dangerous because there is nothing to stop the Illuminati, I mean Steel Penn from polluting the tycoon world of his various businesses! nooooooooooooooooo! :suicide_anim:

• Downvote 1

See I don't think you've thought this through. Multis give that player an unfair advantage. It allows them to get private gyms for their fighters and because they'll own multiple accounts they could afford these private gyms through the money they make with the other accounts businesses such as public gyms and orgs. Not only that, it could lead to fight fixing where these multi accounts could offer the other accounts easier fights so they have a pretty high chance of winning.

Why do you not like the Mods?

So I gotta publicly say I don't care either way. I've expressed opinions but I mostly was just poking fun. Steel Penn is just smart about how he plays this game, and thus has created an empire. Just on the money and new players he has brought to the game he is an excellent manager. I don't want to see new players leaving because of these lame forums. Plus as a business community we need someone like him to fight against. Star Wars wouldn't have been exciting without the Empire.

I voted NO, regardless of how he runs the businesses, any body else could try and do the same thing but I'm betting they wouldn't have the commitment needed to handle it.

So enough hating, I'm not doing it anymore. these forums are so negative and I realize I have contributed.

• Upvote 1

See I don't think you've thought this through. Multis give that player an unfair advantage. It allows them to get private gyms for their fighters and because they'll own multiple accounts they could afford these private gyms through the money they make with the other accounts businesses such as public gyms and orgs. Not only that, it could lead to fight fixing where these multi accounts could offer the other accounts easier fights so they have a pretty high chance of winning.

Why do you not like the Mods?

I feel you have not thought this through, if this thread was about something real then maybe but this entire thread is created out of accusations with no facts or proof.

You supporting them with your statement here is not cool, pls accept the fact that by way of good communication and team work our alliance accomplishes all of the things you mentioned with no foul play at all . As a moterater you should not be supporting this thread and should be non bias in your statements/opinions.

I feel you have not thought this through, if this thread was about something real then maybe but this entire thread is created out of accusations with no facts or proof.

You supporting them with your statement here is not cool, pls accept the fact that by way of good communication and team work our alliance accomplishes all of the things you mentioned with no foul play at all . As a moterater you should not be supporting this thread and should be non bias in your statements/opinions.

I'm not supporting anyone here Steel Penn. I'm simply stating my own opinion on the matter. I haven't said you are 100% a multi and I haven't said you are 100% not a multi.

Don't know why you quoted that post I made, it actually wasn't directed at you. Lockdown said that you have multis and said that who cares about what you do. I simply just responded to him saying why multis aren't a good thing.

I have heard a lot and I really cant understand you guys.

Cant youse just play the fucking game like normal assed people make this place more friendly fair enough the more banter the better but Humours you just agitate the shit out of me and i have never really even posted in a thread that you have just based on the fact id rather not even have to associate with you in game SP i couldnt care less ifhe wants to pump his earned money into a game at the end of the day it helps Mike improve this game which we all love or we wouldnt play it and put up with this shite. I think if you could just ban Latvia until the president or w.e

Making thread about mult is agitate shit? There where 3 cases when SP was busted with multi just because of making threads. And what can be proof from my side? What real proofs I can get from a user point? None thats why I can only post my conclusions on what I have seen.

Maybe thats because my threads are really about something?

True and also if you get cought of steal you not only get penaly but they take away what you have stole but in this case he left the money.

haha Steel Penn is like the MMAtycoon Illuminati controlling the strings to his puppets (his minions). They may not be multi's of Steel Penn but they do as their leader says, which is even more dangerous because there is nothing to stop the Illuminati, I mean Steel Penn from polluting the tycoon world of his various businesses! nooooooooooooooooo! :suicide_anim:

I dont care about his buisness at all. At one point I was in his alliance and was trainng in his alliance gym what was controled by his other account and I didnt had any problems with it becauase I had 2 fighters there for free on elite 1x1 training with sparrings. But now when I see that my opponent for the tournament is training in his multi gym I want that to be dealt with.

• Downvote 1

OK pls forgive me for misinterpreting your comment. I thought you where supporting this thread specifically.

I have heard a lot and I really cant understand you guys.

Making thread about mult is agitate shit? There where 3 cases when SP was busted with multi just because of making threads. And what can be proof from my side? What real proofs I can get from a user point? None thats why I can only post my conclusions on what I have seen.

Maybe thats because my threads are really about something?

True and also if you get cought of steal you not only get penaly but they take away what you have stole but in this case he left the money.

I dont care about his buisness at all. At one point I was in his alliance and was trainng in his alliance gym what was controled by his other account and I didnt had any problems with it becauase I had 2 fighters there for free on elite 1x1 training with sparrings. But now when I see that my opponent for the tournament is training in his multi gym I want that to be dealt with.

Fun how when you thought I was a multi you had no problem with using my gym, but since I called you out in a tourney and your not in one of my private gyms your against it. You are a fake even to yourself.

Your words - " I didnt had any problems with it becauase I had 2 fighters there for free on elite 1x1 training with sparrings. But now when I see that my opponent for the tournament is training in his multi gym I want that to be dealt with".

What a bad statement to make in a thread your already making an ass of yourself in.

Fun how when you thought I was a multi you had no problem with using my gym, but since I called you out in a tourney and your not in one of my private gyms your against it. You are a fake even to yourself.

Your words - " I didnt had any problems with it becauase I had 2 fighters there for free on elite 1x1 training with sparrings. But now when I see that my opponent for the tournament is training in his multi gym I want that to be dealt with".

What a bad statement to make in a thread your already making an ass of yourself in.

Whats so fun there thats truth. I dont care that much cheat your our not but when I get abused when you cheat then I have a problem and I need to deal with it. Probably that is why so much people here dont care about if you cheat or not because they just dont get abused by it but time will shot that I can tell surely.