Steel Penn's Alliance Wars

Just a small thing but I changed my name and am no longer known as Shining Eagle. I felt that name brought to mind images of an irradiated bird of prey and that didn't seem right. No, instead I'd rather be known as what I most closely resemble and that would be a backwards learning lefthanded guy. Lucky Lefty at your service. Well, at Hellraiser's service really. So watch out all youse alliances! we're still waiting on our last man to sign up.

Getting close now, exciting stuff

How many teams are you aiming for to join? Also, glad to be involved in this, I personally hope to face KRad from the cornhole family - we have a score to settle!

haha! I am debating wether to call my guy for this Danny Hastings but I am afraid the name could bring me bad luck again.. if you go for Punchy I'll go for Hastings, only seems fair!

• 2 weeks later...

The Cornell Family is currently in talks with Vicious Team, if we're all still at a standstill here come the outcome of that we may be able to field a 2 teams, a young guns and a seasoned campaigners team for shits and giggles.

All we need is one more team/ alliance to step up and we are good.

Hey Steel, The Cornell Family has merged with The Vicious Team to become VC-13.

Aside from the name change, we have 18 active members, likely can make up a 2nd team (we could do a Cornell and Vicious separately possibly) if required. Perhaps set a deadline for external entrants and then see if currently listed teams can make up 2nds?

Hey Steel, The Cornell Family has merged with The Vicious Team to become VC-13.

Aside from the name change, we have 18 active members, likely can make up a 2nd team (we could do a Cornell and Vicious separately possibly) if required. Perhaps set a deadline for external entrants and then see if currently listed teams can make up 2nds?

If you can work it then pls do, we need to get this rolling.