ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

I'll be making the picks for Reaper this round. Stu is on vacation in Burnai, he ran out of people in Australia to argue with.

Reaper's week 7 pick:

Taphorn vs Kobashi

I saw this coming and am well prepared, looking forward to that one! What's kinda irritating, people are literally fighting to get Croft haha... expect the pick to be made this evening - awesome round this will be!

I saw this coming and am well prepared, looking forward to that one! What's kinda irritating, people are literally fighting to get Croft haha... expect the pick to be made this evening - awesome round this will be!

Fuck you, he's mine.

Kenta Kobashi vs Peter Taphorn

Lance Templeton vs Colin Croft

Vitali Kersikov vs Tim Smith

Instead of those big previews which affor a lot of work... why not do it in form of a way smaller "news writeup" after each event, summarizing the results and giving a little preview? I think this would be easier for the writers and would be good as a red line for the tournament.

Kenta Kobashi vs Peter Taphorn

Lance Templeton vs Colin Croft

Vitali Kersikov vs Tim Smith

Instead of those big previews which affor a lot of work... why not do it in form of a way smaller "news writeup" after each event, summarizing the results and giving a little preview? I think this would be easier for the writers and would be good as a red line for the tournament.

I've not paid much attention to what's been going on so could very well be wrong...are you right to make 3 picks?

I'll make sure I have a preview up from here on out. just got caught up this time.

as far as shorter previews, the interview wit slaughter was short and only touched on a few fights. it's a weird thing cuz it's 2 events ur writing for so if u tryin to cover all the fights, it requires more time. kinda why I opted for that slaughter type interview and the "twitter feed" style of post the picks and then discuss some fights in the comment section.

speaking of, do u guys like the twitter style? seems to be relevant these days, more to how things really are.