ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

Well its almost time Mr Devolution, no need to get much sleep tonight, you will get plenty tomorrow night!

803 posts into the thread and you finally come up with your first decent piece of smack talk. I'm so proud of you!

You best tell Silent Bob to reveal his words of wisdom pretty early in this movie as he'll be to busy spitting out his teeth later on to say anything worthwhile! Develutian won't be bringing any lasagne to this party, only a few knuckle sandwiches.

• Upvote 1

803 posts into the thread and you finally come up with your first decent piece of smack talk. I'm so proud of you!

You best tell Silent Bob to reveal his words of wisdom pretty early in this movie as he'll be to busy spitting out his teeth later on to say anything worthwhile! Develutian won't be bringing any lasagne to this party, only a few knuckle sandwiches.

Well as anyone who has any knowledge of the legend that is Silent Bob, they would know he does not speak so he will not be revealing anything, but I am sure Jay will have quite the mouthful for Mr Develutian in Bob's place. As for the lasagne he is bringing, anyone who knows anything about good food knows that the TRUE way to spell it is lasagnA. Get your pillow ready, its almost nighty night time!!

Of the regular season yes. There is still the team playoffs and then individual playoffs.

Hmmm. Not sure I'll be able to keep Croft going through that. I'm about to enter year end at work where I'll be doing nothing other than working, eating and sleeping. Can't guarantee I'll log in to accept fights, let alone set sliders.

Hmmm. Not sure I'll be able to keep Croft going through that. I'm about to enter year end at work where I'll be doing nothing other than working, eating and sleeping. Can't guarantee I'll log in to accept fights, let alone set sliders.

Noooo our 1 man team is about to become a 0 man team!

Yikes!

We are going to miss the big man in the playoffs, but I have already sent some feelers out in regards to getting a replacement from my roster to take over for Croft in the team playoffs. I would imagine the next qualifier would take his spot for the individual format.

We've already used our replacement fighter, so we would need Fuse's and the other ITFL team captain's blessings as well.

Yeh can't see it being to much of a problem for the individual tournament, as JLP said, whoever is the next qualifier would be the obvious choice to take his place. (I think this happened in Season 1)

As for the team it's really up to everyone else and Fuse, if Croft can't continue then it only really leaves the option of a bye and incomplete card or a replacement of some sort.

Is Tim Smith still active? Perhaps the "fairest" way would be to bring our original fighter that we replaced back in.

I'm kinda against it, just a general thing, rules are rules. I mean there is worse stuff than getting rid of Croft lol... but also, he made a name for himself here, one of the season's big names many would love to beat and it would suck to lose him. So i'd prefer to see Matt trying to keep him in, at least in the team thing.

If it sadly really comes down to that, well, let's say i would not be surprised if we make a team vote and turns out we're cool with it. What i definitly would not dig then is some beastfarmed 180k 1-0-0 granite chin without any hype and pop.

I'm kinda against it, just a general thing, rules are rules. I mean there is worse stuff than getting rid of Croft lol... but also, he made a name for himself here, one of the season's big names many would love to beat and it would suck to lose him. So i'd prefer to see Matt trying to keep him in, at least in the team thing.

If it sadly really comes down to that, well, let's say i would not be surprised if we make a team vote and turns out we're cool with it. What i definitly would not dig then is some beastfarmed 180k 1-0-0 granite chin without any hype and pop.

I think the best option would be the return of our replaced fighter Tim Smith http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=182967. If Duphus is willing. The other options would be reaper sitting out the playoffs and the 5th place team enters or I use one of these two guys:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=186756

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=183884

I think the best option would be the return of our replaced fighter Tim Smith http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=182967. If Duphus is willing. The other options would be reaper sitting out the playoffs and the 5th place team enters or I use one of these two guys:

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=186756

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=183884

Don't pull out of it JLP if worse comes to worse fight with 4 and just hope you win 3 lol

I'm fine with whatever really, I don't make a big fuss of these things. I am only hesitant usually because of the fall-out in the past so if everyone is cool w/ it then I'm fine w/ any of those options.

Croft will be replaced in the individual (if he chooses to not be in it) by the next contender on the list.

I'm happy with whatever as well, hadn't considered the option of putting the 5th best team into the playoffs instead which could also be done. So I guess that now leaves 3 options.

1. Fight with four, one fighter from the opposition gets a bye.

2. Replacement fighter

3. 5th best team goes through instead