ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

... of joy. I'll be able to say that Lance Templeton is my bitch and everyone has to agree. Make sure LT delivers versus Reaper in the final so that Bashi can feed on his h/p before taming the Tiger. :boxing:

Who did you have to bribe for the +1 btw? :P

stop flirting with mannetoeson and make your pick.

Either I or a celebrity guest writer will be doing a preview on the 5 finale fights.

When will single play offs fixtures be out

Well, I can't seem to find a bracket generator that doesn't require something like a FB account to run, which I don't have. If anybody know where to find one or how to make one then please do so. I will re-post the final individual standings however and it's done the same way NCAA bracket seedings are....

1 vs. 16 -------|

8 vs. 9 --------|

4 vs. 13 -------|

5 vs. 12 -------|

3 vs. 14 -------|

6 vs. 11 -------|

7 vs. 10 -------|

2 vs. 15 -------|

With Croft

1. Badoyan - 28 pts

2. Croft - 26 pts

3. Kobashi - 20 pts

4. Lazarus - 19 pts

5. Drogo - 19 pts

6. Templeton - 18 pts

7. Griever - 18 pts

8. Wild - 18 pts

9. Kersikov - 18 pts

10. Martin Thesz - 16 pts

11. Malkin - 15 pts

12. Beckett - 15 pts

13. Kilkenny - 15 pts

14. Makinwa - 15 pts

15. Daba - 15 pts

16. Taphorn - 14 pts

Without Croft

1. Badoyan

2. Kobashi

3. Lazarus

4. Drogo

5. Templeton

6. Griever

7. Wild

8. Kersikov

9. Martin-Thesz

10. Malkin

11. Beckett

12. Kilkenny

13. Makinwa

14. Daba

15. Taphorn

16. Burke

I am assuming it'll be the 2nd set of standings we'll need to use unless Matt has a change of heart

You had first pick - if those boys really wanted Croft you could have picked him... ;)

Nah we thought we'd be extra smart and could chose Croft's op ourselves cause we did not expect you to use him for pick 2 and 3... which turned out to be true, but the guys we had an eye on for Croft got picked. Anyways, i am happy i am done with the picking this season, that wasn't my favourite part... now let's boogie, mofos, can't wait for sunday, will be fun!

You had first pick - if those boys really wanted Croft you could have picked him... ;)

Not often you will ever hear me say this about you, but you were smart to make the picks you made. Prolly the best picks you could have done under that situation. Either way Reaper loses but the way the picks fell you guys stand a chance.