ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

I was just asking a simple question as well? There was a 1 replacement per team rule implemented this season. Due to this type of stuff already. It always happens this replacement shit, it nearly wrecked the first tourney.

I think in interests of not having the shit be brought back up later in the tourney after fighters have been beaten up - if you want to replace your guy you can after this round and it will mean no more replacement for team BHP.

It seems to me we that we have already clarified the rules about replacements. Stu has already made it clear how he feels about replacements. He also made it clear in other posts that this is a team event. Croft fights or Reaper fights with 4 fighters and hopes for the best. You reap what you sew.

It seems to me we that we have already clarified the rules about replacements. Stu has already made it clear how he feels about replacements. He also made it clear in other posts that this is a team event. Croft fights or Reaper fights with 4 fighters and hopes for the best. You reap what you sew.

I made it clear what I thought on a replacement for Croft. My decision was made if Croft wasn't in we would fight with 4 and I have said as much in PMs to others or scroll up to post 846 where I have also made it clear.. So either your reading comprehension skills vanished somewhere in the thread or you're posting for the sake of posting.. Both of which make you an idiot....

I'm sure you'll exit the finals gracefully and without a whimper in 2 weeks time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey don't knock Develutian, he's undefeated against injured opponents!!

Develutian is a machine, he broke Silent Bob down for 11 days when his glass jaw shattered cutting him for 13 stitches. Bob is now sidelined indefinately while he recovers and this Develutian fool continues fighting, this game is broke as fuck!!

Well I was going to make brackets but that feature doesn't work on tycoon tools anymore and the only tournament brackets I can seem to find u need facebook and shit to run them and I'm not making a FB account just for that

IS it just a coding error since the move to Widing's server? Is Widing able to take a look at it or no?

I made it clear what I thought on a replacement for Croft. My decision was made if Croft wasn't in we would fight with 4 and I have said as much in PMs to others or scroll up to post 846 where I have also made it clear.. So either your reading comprehension skills vanished somewhere in the thread or you're posting for the sake of posting.. Both of which make you an idiot....

I'm sure you'll exit the finals gracefully and without a whimper in 2 weeks time.

Getting a little pissy today?

Edit* Posting for the sake of posting would make me an idiot but that isnt what i was doing. Doing it because I want a stupid trophy for 1000 posts...maybe.

I'm not sure how you think I could know what is in a PM you sent to others or that you had even sent any. In any case, it's also possible I missed post 846 or that I was just putting my 2 cents in since others had posted their opinions. Mine was based on your previous post which seems fairly relevant AND ironic so I quoted it. Neither of these possibilities has anything to do with reading comprehension and therefore based on your characterization of what an idiot is i may not qualify.

If, however, we say that an idiot is someone who gets upset about stupid shit, assumes people have ESP and waste it trying figure out what is going on in your head, or jumps to conclusions based on their limited ability to reason out possibilities and starts calling people names like a kindergartner, then ............

Unwad your panties and we'll settle this nonsense in the cage, sweetheart.

Kilkenny Vs Knight II is one of our next picks.

Aladeen Motherfucker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OHxGsom1FqY

• Upvote 1

Getting a little pissy today? Posting for the sake of posting doesn't make me an idiot. Doing it because I want a stupid trophy for 1000 posts...maybe.

I'm not sure how you think I could know what is in a PM you sent to others or that you had even sent any. In any case, it's also possible I missed post 846 or that I was just putting my 2 cents in since others had posted their opinions. Mine was based on your previous post which seems fairly relevant AND ironic so I quoted it. Neither of these possibilities has anything to do with reading comprehension and therefore based on your characterization of what an idiot is i may not qualify.

If, however, we say that an idiot is someone who gets upset about stupid shit, assumes people have ESP and waste it trying figure out what is going on in your head, or jumps to conclusions based on their limited ability to reason out possibilities and starts calling people names like a kindergartner, then ............

Unwad your panties and we'll settle this nonsense in the cage, sweetheart.

Kilkenny Vs Knight II is one of our next picks.

Aladeen Motherfucker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=OHxGsom1FqY

Oh but it does my simple little friend.. Posting for the sake of posting is just like speaking for the sake of speaking only idiots do it. So yep you do meet the definition of an idiot :yes:

The other way to tell an idiot is when they use words they clearly don't understand..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh but it does my simple little friend.. Posting for the sake of posting is just like speaking for the sake of speaking only idiots do it. So yep you do meet the definition of an idiot :yes:

The other way to tell an idiot is when they use words they clearly don't understand..

Grrrr. I had to go edit my post so I concede that I fit the category.