ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

He hasn't been doing too well lately, he's been feeling a lot of pain. The doctors haven't figured out whats wrong yet.

Jesus, hope he gets better.

Congrats guys, well done.

Thanks for the concern guys, but with the way I been feeling and the way it comes and goes (sick for 10 to 14 days, then get better for 7 and repeat) I'm really afraid it's something serious. My dad's side of the family has known heart and cancer issues, that being said the MIR and sonograms didn't show anything yet. I'm set for some scoping surgery on the 10th, so I just have to wait it out and see if that shows anything.

I've been pretty miserable for the last week, with little signs of it letting up so I really haven't been paying much attention to the game lately.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, was a real close fight. Kobashi is going to do big things in the game.

Hope so, i was really lucky with the creation dice roll, has chin, heart, is smart (which of course was a factor here i had in mind)... i've cranked up the damage several times, but i still haven't given up on his ko power - while knowing he is no monster there for sure - but there is still room for improvement when it comes to related secondaries, especially physicals.

These tourney's are great, and I had a great time in this one. I know in the future, I'll never again enter without using a grappler. The game at young ages is dominated by them and strikers don't have a prayer.

That pure rubbish Soyster - Colin Croft dispels that theory.

Safe to say the reason why your fighter got boned for most of the tourney is that he has no heart and probably no intelligence either.

That pure rubbish Soyster - Colin Croft dispels that theory.

Safe to say the reason why your fighter got boned for most of the tourney is that he has no heart and probably no intelligence either.

Colin Croft fought one ground guy. He also took down Ethans guy and won against Soysters by sub. That ain't dispelling no theories.

• Upvote 1

I know what Colin Crofts stats were when he started this tourney you don't - sure he has some ground skills but he is no grappler and we both know that 2 counter takedowns does not make him a grappler either

Bawit Daba is another example that strikers can succeed with the right hiddens - soysters guy has shit hiddens we find these things out with out fighters early - he's been finished 7 times in 7 losses, sure his purple has faced black belts and that hasn't helped

• Upvote 1

I know what Colin Crofts stats were when he started this tourney you don't - sure he has some ground skills but he is no grappler and we both know that 2 counter takedowns does not make him a grappler either

Bawit Daba is another example that strikers can succeed with the right hiddens - soysters guy has shit hiddens we find these things out with out fighters early - he's been finished 7 times in 7 losses, sure his purple has faced black belts and that hasn't helped

Pretty sure Soysters guy was a white belt when he started with barely any wrestling if i remember right so that prolly has something to do with it.

Strikers may be able to hang a little bit but lets face it, its a grapplers world out there.

• Upvote 1