ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

I was just asking a simple question as well? There was a 1 replacement per team rule implemented this season. Due to this type of stuff already. It always happens this replacement shit, it nearly wrecked the first tourney.

I think in interests of not having the shit be brought back up later in the tourney after fighters have been beaten up - if you want to replace your guy you can after this round and it will mean no more replacement for team BHP.

I was just asking a simple question as well? There was a 1 replacement per team rule implemented this season. Due to this type of stuff already. It always happens this replacement shit, it nearly wrecked the first tourney.

I think in interests of not having the shit be brought back up later in the tourney after fighters have been beaten up - if you want to replace your guy you can after this round and it will mean no more replacement for team BHP.

Cool. Yea I know about last year that's why I wanted to ask everyone here first to see what everyone thought. Thanks for the reply. So basically fight the first round with Original and if I still feel I'd like to change then it's ok to change. But not aloud to change before the 1st rd as fights picks have been completed

Cool. Yea I know about last year that's why I wanted to ask everyone here first to see what everyone thought. Thanks for the reply. So basically fight the first round with Original and if I still feel I'd like to change then it's ok to change. But not aloud to change before the 1st rd as fights picks have been completed

Yep - replacements should most definitely be done before picks have been made

Not speaking for my team, but personally, i'd allow it without it being counted as resplacement (keep in mind, guys, just one for the whole season each, otherwise it contunies with forfeit)... but ask the opponent alliance if they want it to be penalised with one forfeit in this round. Team vote. Renewal of picks made so far for sure.

But keep in mind, the team was put together on shorter term and was important to make this thing kick off.

Oh and to you gentlemen of Team Steel Penn: sucks how it went down with the first pick and we apologize, was also some miscommunication with Fuse. I told him that Kenta needs in the starting post and i saw his mail that he can't do it atm (due to his screen crash) and that i should inform you guys in here too late. It was no short notice change or some, has been announced 2 weeks ago (he was available since Dee announced to close Crucible Fights Amsterdam, before i did not want to leave for ITFL as reigning champ... that's where Dinooo got contacted): http://www.mmatycoon...140#entry458174

Mitch had a few other things to say so I've let him borrow my login for a while.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19w20.jpg

"The Concussion Causer" Mitch McDonald

Tournament Career Record: (15-2, 15 KO's)

You should start your own line of shit talking instead of piling on and repeating the same tired shit that stew pid ashol already said. Just because you put a picture on it and pretended a fighter said it doesnt make it new. Go think on it for a while and come back with some original line that is at least semi amusing. Or better yet, try hyping your own fighter instead of sucking stews dick. At least his crap makes me laugh sometimes.

*EDIT

Oops, guess I was writing at the same time as you fuse. I will abide in the future.

"There's nowt original to say about such a can, he's got a habit of getting dropped and I guess that's quite fitting, considering how many times he's going to get dropped during the tournament, starting in round one, when Julian Knight gets his ferocious hands on him! As for hyping people up or making you laugh, I'm not some kind of fucking puppet, making you laugh is not my concern, I'm merely here to speak the truth and shoot cold hard facts. Kilkenny's getting knocked out, fact. Can't help it if the truth hurts sometimes."

Julian Cecere vs Peter Taphorn.

Dragon Warfist vs Tim Smith

"Are you begging to be beaten 5-0?? How had Warfist even been allowed entry to this? His biggest claim to fame is having a ridiculous purple haircut, at least when Tim Smith is done with him he'll have a nice crimson mask to go with it, has first round knockout written all over it again. At least with Cecere you've tried to be original, we can add a first round submission to our four first round knockouts, hope he doesn't break his hand tapping, wouldn't want him to be injured for the rest of the tourney, that is of course as long as Taphorn doesn't rip his neck off first. 5-0 Reaper, and that's another fact"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Looks like Team Fighters First Nutrition's captain is inactive??

Wilson that is? Org mail i recieved yesterday:

Hey everyone as many of you already know im in the process of a move. So if i have not and do not get back with you on a issue that is the reason, and i assure you it will be resolved as soon as possible. I cant expect i will be totally netless i will at the very least have my phone but there is only so much i can do with that and with moving only limited time.

Anyway it shouldnt take more then a week, thank you everyone.

Haha, well I do not know who your 5th team member is yet hence the delay

If some teams still ain't decided on there team members I can't see it bein a problem with the change of fighter worse case scenario BHP vs Reaper picks there fights again which would nt be a problem as I'm active along with Reapers captain. As roger said this team was thrown together at short notice also with Sammi leaving.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

If some teams still ain't decided on there team members I can't see it bein a problem with the change of fighter worse case scenario BHP vs Reaper picks there fights again which would nt be a problem as I'm active along with Reapers captain. As roger said this team was thrown together at short notice also with Sammi leaving.

Maybe the other 7 team captains can vote via PM to Fuse on whether to allow a sub and re-pick before the first fight. If 4 of the other team captains agreed to allow it, this would be your teams substitution for the season.

If 4 captains vote no then you have to wait to round two to make your substitution.

i dont see the huge problem as the tourney hasnt actually started -- on other hand i can see others point of view on it -- i feel though since it hasnt actually started it should be okay -- same as if someone might of picked up a free agent and want to enter them instead of first said fighter -- once it starts though that is all over -- i think reaper should have the say though as they are the ones who have picked (if all picks are in)

Maybe the other 7 team captains can vote via PM to Fuse on whether to allow a sub and re-pick before the first fight. If 4 of the other team captains agreed to allow it, this would be your teams substitution for the season.

If 4 captains vote no then you have to wait to round two to make your substitution.

Find it strange tho as nothing has started yet. Like I stated before not bothered about it just find it odd if I were to change my

Fighter now I need permission plus it would be the substitute. Don't worry about the vote.

i dont see the huge problem as the tourney hasnt actually started -- on other hand i can see others point of view on it -- i feel though since it hasnt actually started it should be okay -- same as if someone might of picked up a free agent and want to enter them instead of first said fighter -- once it starts though that is all over -- i think reaper should have the say though as they are the ones who have picked (if all picks are in)

That's what I've been trying to get across but totally understand where others are coming from and don't really want to make this a big Discussion. / disagreement lol

Find it strange tho as nothing has started yet. Like I stated before not bothered about it just find it odd if I were to change my

Fighter now I need permission plus it would be the substitute. Don't worry about the vote.

i think its because the matches were already picked. Im not the captain of reaper this season, if I was id be fine with it. Stu is a bit of a hard case though, so i doubt he goes your way.

Team KAISER has no prob with it in case the pick selection gets restarted (if Reaper wants that).

BUT we won't accept any sort of fiddle when things kick off, 1 replacement the whole season, this was the agreement. Manager stops playing, is in a tough divorce lol, we don't care. Teams take the full responisibility. Last season we made the mistake to not arrange strict rules there, we're smarter now and we can't accept any sort of watering down.

Edit: Replacement means no back-and-forth of course, too... when a fighter gets replaced, the original fighter can't return later in trade with his followup. If a second fighter of the original formation gets inactive/isn't available anymore, this means one forfeit loss each round.