ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

u fukn douchbags better be this fiesty and candid when I do writeups. ;-)

there's some really good trashing in here, keep it up.

hellbent will throw down a weekly trash talk award of $10k. the "know your role award"...also, I'll be making a clothing set for the tournament but I don't think I'll keep it exclusive to hellbent so each team needs to pm me the clothing company of their choice (once I get the set made) and an address to send it. or maybe I could just post here, whichever is easier.

• Upvote 1

I dont remember Stu being such a shit talking tard but I have been gone for a while. I went to your manager page to see what was making you so high on yourself, but I didnt see anything I was impressed by. I did however see a story of some sort about rock paper scissors. So not only are you annoying but really unoriginal. That story was copied and pasted to your blog a few months ago from here: http://www.sodahead....=ibaf&q=&esrc=s or wherever some other unoriginal fuck stole it form to put it there.

At least write your own shit instead of stealing other peoples.You Jackass!

I dont remember Stu being such a shit talking tard but I have been gone for a while. I went to your manager page to see what was making you so high on yourself, but I didnt see anything I was impressed by. I did however see a story of some sort about rock paper scissors. So not only are you annoying but really unoriginal. That story was copied and pasted to your blog a few months ago from here: http://www.sodahead....=ibaf&q=&esrc=s or wherever some other unoriginal fuck stole it form to put it there.

At least write your own shit instead of stealing other peoples.You Jackass!

You're right my profile isn't all that impressive, this last month has been a killer... I'm impressed by your opponent rank though.. Up over 1000.. Classy!!

Yes it's terrible I reposted something I found on the interweb that was humorous in my blog, I really should have quoted said author. It is I suppose only slightly hypocritical that you talk of originality.. I mean Barnabas Sackett and the rest of the Sackett's in your stable are of course original works you thought up all by yourself, you didn't steal them from Louis L'Amour or anything... You unoriginal fuck??

Thanks for coming buddy.. Can't wait to do it again sometime.

Keep it original ;)

• Upvote 2

Hahahaha... Dean Sutherland as in Dinooo really?? Oh great another tourney he can bail out on half way through.. What a fucking joke, he's got the attention span of an ADHD child.

This time around we as team take the full responsibility though and there cannot be any harm to the league because of the strict and formulated replacement rules. Team KAISER is one of the few teams in S01 (did not check it, is there even any other team?) that still fights in the original formation and we take some pride in that, so if i would have any doubts that i can't rely on Dinooo's word, the team would have looked different.

That being said, yeah, i was pissed how it went in S01, too, in general the whole replacement mentailty. But it's just a game and we all want this league to be something unique and top notch, so i'm happy he has a second chance now. From the competitive standpoint, all agree he is a great asset to the league... and if it adds some more heat in it, hey, nothing bad about it. ;) Still, let's focus on the stuff which is coming up (and stay above the waistline), i'd hate to see this getting an abiding theme for no reason.

Hahahaha... Dean Sutherland as in Dinooo really?? Oh great another tourney he can bail out on half way through.. What a fucking joke, he's got the attention span of an ADHD child.

Coming from the dude who can't keep my name out of his mouth. I have the attention span of an ADHD child? You follow me like a 12 year old Justin Beiber fan.

I already made my feelings known about it. I even said to Fuse about this one. Roger came to me, i said if he ok's it with fuse i'll fight. I had no intentions of entering nor do i have any of leaving now that i am here. Since you seem so sure i'll quit though how about this. If i quit at any point during the tourney. Mike can strip me of all my fighters, cash and vip. If i stay the course of the comp then Mike gets to do the same to your account? If not then keep your trap shut about me quitting petal.

Even though i do feel like i'd be putting more on the line personally giving the heap of shit you call a roster but hey ho.

• Downvote 1

Coming from the dude who can't keep my name out of his mouth. I have the attention span of an ADHD child? You follow me like a 12 year old Justin Beiber fan.

I already made my feelings known about it. I even said to Fuse about this one. Roger came to me, i said if he ok's it with fuse i'll fight. I had no intentions of entering nor do i have any of leaving now that i am here. Since you seem so sure i'll quit though how about this. If i quit at any point during the tourney. Mike can strip me of all my fighters, cash and vip. If i stay the course of the comp then Mike gets to do the same to your account? If not then keep your trap shut about me quitting petal.

Even though i do feel like i'd be putting more on the line personally giving the heap of shit you call a roster but hey ho.

We can only based judgment on facts.. I state facts, you dribble out excuses.. You're a proven quitter, in actual fact you have that talent mastered. :winner: Go you!!!

As for your little bet.. Why?? What's in it for me? Do I care if you have your fighters or not? Nope. Oh you were looking for some internet mano-a-mano, it's ok princess, I know my e-pen is way bigger than yours anyway. We don't need to get them out for everyone to see. You can try your luck when Reaper takes on Kaiser, not sure why you want to go down that path though, remember last time we met? Yeah of course you do it didn't end well for you that time either.

Keep on quitting champ :thumbup:

• Upvote 2

how is it fucked? this might be one of the best threads out there...actual trash talk about fighters and managers from the managers themselves...beats a zillion complaint threads about how the game isn't working to one's advantage.

stay on topic gentlemen...and trash on!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We can only based judgment on facts.. I state facts, you dribble out excuses.. You're a proven quitter, in actual fact you have that talent mastered. :winner: Go you!!!

As for your little bet.. Why?? What's in it for me? Do I care if you have your fighters or not? Nope. Oh you were looking for some internet mano-a-mano, it's ok princess, I know my e-pen is way bigger than yours anyway. We don't need to get them out for everyone to see. You can try your luck when Reaper takes on Kaiser, not sure why you want to go down that path though, remember last time we met? Yeah of course you do it didn't end well for you that time either.

Keep on quitting champ :thumbup:

Thought you would want to see me gone or is it just the fact you know deep down i won't quit my reasons were legit but just want to be a troll? If i mastered quitting as i said put your money where your mouth is. The challenge is there. Doesn't seem like you are too keen on it. As far for e-pen being bigger than mine? Its more like you just dropped your e-balls when you read the challenge. Since you like facts i have completed more tournaments than i have dropped out of. I stayed in a tourney when i lost most of the fights in the second season and the third season i done a bit better but still lost but never dropped out. Most of the other tournies were knock out ones in which i fought in and either won or lost. So as i said either man up or shut up about the quitting. If you wanna keep riding the quitting train then buy the ticket and accept the challenge.

Yeah you beat Tito Hopkins i do remember it. It was a fight i had marked down as a loss actually so when i read it i was more shocked a guy with useless GnP rocked your guy with a single punch on the ground You won i lost no excuses. If we fight this season we fight, if not we won't. If you want Vitali to cave whatever guy you have entered face in then be my guest. I win fights, i lose fights. It really doesn't bother me too much if someone beats me not even a fuck nugget like yourself beats me. Its a fight, you win some you lose some.

Thought you would want to see me gone or is it just the fact you know deep down i won't quit my reasons were legit but just want to be a troll? If i mastered quitting as i said put your money where your mouth is. The challenge is there. Doesn't seem like you are too keen on it. As far for e-pen being bigger than mine? Its more like you just dropped your e-balls when you read the challenge. Since you like facts i have completed more tournaments than i have dropped out of. I stayed in a tourney when i lost most of the fights in the second season and the third season i done a bit better but still lost but never dropped out. Most of the other tournies were knock out ones in which i fought in and either won or lost. So as i said either man up or shut up about the quitting. If you wanna keep riding the quitting train then buy the ticket and accept the challenge.

Yeah you beat Tito Hopkins i do remember it. It was a fight i had marked down as a loss actually so when i read it i was more shocked a guy with useless GnP rocked your guy with a single punch on the ground You won i lost no excuses. If we fight this season we fight, if not we won't. If you want Vitali to cave whatever guy you have entered face in then be my guest. I win fights, i lose fights. It really doesn't bother me too much if someone beats me not even a fuck nugget like yourself beats me. Its a fight, you win some you lose some.

Why would I want to see you gone? It's much more fun smacking you round the ears in threads like this..

Do you have reading comprehension issues, I've been pretty clear that your challenge is not a goer, it's not even a very creative challenge.. "Hey Stu, if I don't quit you lose your fighters but if I do quit I lose my fighters" - that gets a big fat yawn from me. Go away, scratch that head of yours and see if you can't be a bit more innovative.

As for that fighter of yours, good luck with that face caving you've got your heart set on. It must truly be wonderful to have such a strong conviction to a delusional thought.

• Upvote 2

Why would I want to see you gone? It's much more fun smacking you round the ears in threads like this..

Do you have reading comprehension issues, I've been pretty clear that your challenge is not a goer, it's not even a very creative challenge.. "Hey Stu, if I don't quit you lose your fighters but if I do quit I lose my fighters" - that gets a big fat yawn from me. Go away, scratch that head of yours and see if you can't be a bit more innovative.

As for that fighter of yours, good luck with that face caving you've got your heart set on. It must truly be wonderful to have such a strong conviction to a delusional thought.

To quote you previously all i am hearing here is bla bla bla excuses excuses excuses. As for smacking around the ears? I find this rather fun.

If you think Vitali is a pussy then by all means call him out when it comes to the picks by all means. You might even beat him still won't bother me... but i can imagine it eating at you quite a bit if you lost. I wouldn't be surprised if when the team picks come in if this is what happens.

:tumbleweed:

So yeah Stu it was fun as for big fat yawns i am also getting one. So i'll either see you in the cage or just flapping your gums around.

If you think Vitali is a pussy then by all means call him out when it comes to the picks by all means. You might even beat him still won't bother me... but i can imagine it eating at you quite a bit if you lost. I wouldn't be surprised if when the team picks come in if this is what happens

The obligatory "I don't care if I lose" statement, refuge for any sand in your vagina manager.

Keep it sandy sweetheart

• Upvote 1

The obligatory "I don't care if I lose" statement, refuge for any sand in your vagina manager.

Keep it sandy sweetheart

Personally, I think losing to you would feel like sand in my vagina, and I dont plan on getting a vagina, putting sand in it or losing to you. It is nice to see your responses are becoming better thought out than that half asleep dribble you were posting before though.

Team captains please try to get all your members released and signed to the org ASAP! Also, we're going to be sending out a questionaire in the next couple of days to help develop fighter personalities/bio's because the Team Preview is going to be awesome and will highlight all the teams and hopefully individuals if everyone actually participates