ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

Oh and don't worry sweetheart when Reaper lines up against that poor excuse of a team you are apart of, I'll make sure we go head to head. I'll take great pleasure in beating that can from one side of the cage to the other :P

After Mr. Sackett is through with you, there's someone else on this "poor excuse of a team" who'd be happy to embarrass you further.

Well guys, I hate to keep moving the start date but I still am not sure who all 5 fighters are for all the teams. I have no idea who Mike Hunt is or who is fighter will be, and still waiting on a 5th member for Mango Fight Team and unfortunately not all the fighters are released and signed yet.

The only available arena's available in London now are the 1000 seat or 12,500 seat and we don't have the hype for giant arena's. I don't want to create the event until I am sure every1 will be signed in time. So the date might get moved to Sept 1st tentatively but we'll see how much longer it takes for every1 to get under contract.

On the bright side, I hired an excellent writer to do the giant season preview and I am very excited about this news :yes:

Hey, im ready to go whenever, I havent decided yet between this guy or this guy but they are both ready, with the extension I will get to fight them both then make a decision.

Not to mention it's great to keep the history of all events and fighters in the same org - wasn't the winning teams company going to be the merch partner for he next tourney

That was the original idea but some companies like Kaiser have long term deals w/ Ascension and weren't going to make the change anyway, so think it kinda got scrapped.

Hey, im ready to go whenever, I havent decided yet between this guy or this guy but they are both ready, with the extension I will get to fight them both then make a decision.

Sounds good, let me know for sure who you want to use then.

I created events so the official start date is Sept 1st, 2013 there are a few fights available on some of the playoff cards from season 1 if anybody wants to take a fight in the mean time.

• Upvote 1

After Mr. Sackett is through with you, there's someone else on this "poor excuse of a team" who'd be happy to embarrass you further.

after Sackett Fucks you in your mouth and Soyster Is deep inside your ass I will come and fuck you also

Well, that got out of hand in a hurry.

That's some romantuic shit right there ;) Good news Soyster89 there is a home and an away match which means I can take you and Sackett. At least you guys are at least worthy enough to lose to me, that other bloke Potter isn't even worthy enough to be my wop cloth.

See you soon mother fuckers!!

You gays...ops, I mean, guys...are having all of this trash talking about who's the better fighter and bla bla bla. I just have one thing to say to all of you: look at the weight class list and see the first fighter, with most sum of hype+pop. He's the man!

:P

Bwahahaha... Is that the same guy that has been fed can after can in the org you run? But hey want do you expect you're a Rio based manager.. :suicide_anim:

Tean KAISER now official, Convicted and Evolution Fight Clan teaming up together to win this thing!

Ethan Downs - Dean Sutherland - Manuel Tosen - Hunter Jones - Roger Kint (- Daemon Rebel)

Undefeated CF:A Middleweigth champion "Orange Crush" Kenta Kobashi will join the team, Kenobi will step back but stay available as alterternative/replacement fighter. With me paticipating actively, Alexi Zaitev and the just returned Crisse McHasselhoff will be in charge of the team management.

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/2633/qp5z.png

• Upvote 1

Mango Fight Team is also official. We have a solid team composed by the following fighters/managers:

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1296/uz0j.png

I have a fighter that can be used as replacement for my team if needed and I'll be involved as Team Captain. We're looking forward to kick some asses here and win this whole thing. Glad to join top notch competition :)