ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

Ya he mentioned that Barnabas might be interested but I haven't been able to confirm any other team members w/ Sami. Hoping to see a BHP team as you guys are a very solid alliance and would make an already competitive season just phenomonal

Where do we stand with the last team? BHP filling in Sami's squad?

Uhhhh, you can eat candy from wherever you like I guess.

I just picked this guy up from the FA list and this seems like as good a place as any to test him out. Hopefully he wont be getting beat up by reaper.

Lance Kilkenny

Oh a discarded bum by not one but 2 managers is meant to be scary?? Yeah good luck with that. Lets hope after the first fight you don't cut him cause he has no confidence or a glass chin.. Would hate to see you drop out before the tourney really starts to heat up

Team KAISER with the final team presentation tomorrow, maaaybe with a little surprise. :) One thing is for sure, we're here to win this thing!

Just went trough all teams, holy moly guys, this will be so f'n big! Not just because i have a faible for fresh talents - and no doubt we will witness the rise of future top of the class guys - do i think this thing will overtrump the last season which was imo the best forum entertainment we had here since quite a while.

Team KAISER with the final team presentation tomorrow, maaaybe with a little surprise. :) One thing is for sure, we're here to win this thing!

Just went trough all teams, holy moly guys, this will be so f'n big! Not just because i have a faible for fresh talents - and no doubt we will witness the rise of future top of the class guys - do i think this thing will overtrump the last season which was imo the best forum entertainment we had here since quite a while.

Couldn't agree more Roger, this season is going to see several stars of the future emerge and should be very competitive. Can't wait to confirm all the fighters so we can get started with our big season preview

Well guys, I hate to keep moving the start date but I still am not sure who all 5 fighters are for all the teams. I have no idea who Mike Hunt is or who is fighter will be, and still waiting on a 5th member for Mango Fight Team and unfortunately not all the fighters are released and signed yet.

The only available arena's available in London now are the 1000 seat or 12,500 seat and we don't have the hype for giant arena's. I don't want to create the event until I am sure every1 will be signed in time. So the date might get moved to Sept 1st tentatively but we'll see how much longer it takes for every1 to get under contract.

On the bright side, I hired an excellent writer to do the giant season preview and I am very excited about this news :yes:

I can pay for a bigger arena if you need? I can also host and pay for the event/events if needed? We have many locations.

I can pay for a bigger arena if you need? I can also host and pay for the event/events if needed? We have many locations.

Well I pay the prize money out of the profit I make from the events, so I try to maximize my profits on the events. This year I will probably be running at a loss and paying some of it out of my pocket, which I don't really care about, I just find this tournament fun

Well I pay the prize money out of the profit I make from the events, so I try to maximize my profits on the events. This year I will probably be running at a loss and paying some of it out of my pocket, which I don't really care about, I just find this tournament fun

Not to mention it's great to keep the history of all events and fighters in the same org - wasn't the winning teams company going to be the merch partner for he next tourney

Oh a discarded bum by not one but 2 managers is meant to be scary?? Yeah good luck with that. Lets hope after the first fight you don't cut him cause he has no confidence or a glass chin.. Would hate to see you drop out before the tourney really starts to heat up

As I look at your post thinking about a response it occurs to me you have become somewhat retarted. My post wasnt meant to be scary and i dont see how you came up with that. I picked this fighter up out of curiosity and after seeing him I still prefer creating my own fighters. Unfortunately since I was taking a break from the game none of mine are old enough to be competitive in this tourney. So, as I said, seems like a good place to try him out. Kilkenny is at a disadvantage with no experience and I have no idea what his hiddens will be like. I also didnt create him so I cant make a boast on what I have created or what he is going to do. I appreciate you wishing me good luck and I too hope not to cut him for crappy hiddens, although why that would matter to you is unclear to me. Your lame attempt at shit talking is also appreciated because it will now be much sweeter if I find out he's a keeper, especially if I find that out while beating you. :yes:

As I look at your post thinking about a response it occurs to me you have become somewhat retarted. My post wasnt meant to be scary and i dont see how you came up with that. I picked this fighter up out of curiosity and after seeing him I still prefer creating my own fighters. Unfortunately since I was taking a break from the game none of mine are old enough to be competitive in this tourney. So, as I said, seems like a good place to try him out. Kilkenny is at a disadvantage with no experience and I have no idea what his hiddens will be like. I also didnt create him so I cant make a boast on what I have created or what he is going to do. I appreciate you wishing me good luck and I too hope not to cut him for crappy hiddens, although why that would matter to you is unclear to me. Your lame attempt at shit talking is also appreciated because it will now be much sweeter if I find out he's a keeper, especially if I find that out while beating you. :yes:

I don't want to see this tourney go to shit cause manager after manager cuts fighters throughout the tourney after Reaper has raped them.

The first season my very own fighter has been responsible for ending the careers of not one, but two fighters. It sucks when people put so much effort into a tourney only to have losers get the sads and leave cause their fighters are found lacking.

Oh and don't worry sweetheart when Reaper lines up against that poor excuse of a team you are apart of, I'll make sure we go head to head. I'll take great pleasure in beating that can from one side of the cage to the other :P