REVO Accounts

Here it is: A fighter-by-fighter breakdown of everyone in my camp, as well as some owner insight into the match-making process and how I pair up potential matches. Without further ado...

155 lb. Division

---------------------

Lee Wang- 1-1-1 A 25 year old wrestler, I paired Wang up against less experienced but well-trained Will Scarlett for his REVO debut. It will be interesting to see how the wrestler deals with a mid-level BJJ fighter.

George Nelson- 0-0 A BJJ purple belt, 22 year old George Nelson missed a shot at Lee Wang when his manager failed to promptly accept his fight. He may face Jasper instead, or Rich Clement.

Klaudia Moczala- 1-1 An 18 year old grappler with a win and a loss by submission, his first fight is on the table and so will be discussed later.

Jan Jasper- 0-3 An 18 year old with losses by KO, sub and decision, I hope that facing some of the younger fighters at REVO will give Jasper a chance to hone his skills and showcase his talents.

Greer Leonardson- 1-1 Another 18 year old, a boxer with a BJJ blue belt, Leonardson has spent about a minute total in the arena. I expect to put him up against Haysus or Matei.

Will Scarlett- 0-0 This striker with a BJJ purple belt looks good on paper. I've paired him up against Lee Wang for his debut.

Emmanuel Haysus- 2-0 A wrestler who has made a good start to his MMA career, at 22 Haysus is already poised to take on the slightly more experienced guys in the division, like Leonardson, Matei.

Shia Bondurant- 0-0 One of our untested 18 year olds, Bondurant will likely take on Diego Herraia or Agafon Bufon in his debut.

Diego Herraia- 0-0 An 18 year old Thai fighter with some background in wrestling. REVO likes to match guys like this up against similarly skilled and experienced guys while they grow and develop.

Rich Clement- 0-0 Clement, at 25, is likely to take on George Nelson, or more experienced but younger Jan Jasper.

Agafon Bufon- 0-2 Bufon is a Thai fighter yet to claim a W in two outings. He would be an interesting match up for Jasper, or Moczala.

Mihai Matei- A BJJ blue belt with a background in kickboxing, Matei took a win in his first appearance. He is a likely opponent for Leonardson, Haysus, or the winner of Wang-Scarlett.

--------------------------------

170 lb. Division

---------------------------------

Guil Henrique- 0-1 A 23 year old grappler, Henrique failed to implement his game plan the first time around. He is likely to face another grappler like Lam or Grey.

Albert Dulin- 3-1 A QFC tourney finalist, his record belies more experience than he actually has accrued, but Dulin is an outstanding grappler nonetheless. Expect him to be at the top of the division. He is likely to fight Nettles or Horvat in his first outing at REVO.

John Jones- 1-0 At 25, ground and pound artist Jones comes to REVO looking to make a statement. He could be paired up against Grey, Lam or Henrique, possibly a young but experienced guy like Zubar.

Shamous Mcloud- 0-1 At only 20 years old, this boxer with a BJJ blue belt has plenty of time to up his game and get in to the W column. He is likely to face Henrique, or Pauly James.

Darstknasset Oystenteller- QFC Tourney winner and the reason my iPhone has 'Darstknasset' stored forever into its memory banks, this 23 year old grappler has beaten some tough opponents already. He may be asked to face off against Rolls Gracie, or maybe a warm-up match against Nettles.

Ronald Zubar- 2-1 At 18 years old, Zubar has already taken a few fights. He is a boxer with some wrestling skills and the power to end a fight quickly, and his first fight is on the table.

Dorian Grey- 1-0 A well-rounded fighter, at 20 years old Grey has a lot of time to develop. It will be interesting to see which direction he takes his wide skill base towards. His first fight is on the table.

Jon Lam- 1-0 An 18 year old mixed martial artist who took his first win by submission. Lam is currently being considered for a fight.

Chris Nettles- 3-3 Mostly a boxer, Nettles has gotten some impressive victories. He is a likely candidate to fight Dulin or Oystenteller, or Zlatko Horvat.

Pauly James- 0-1 This 18 year old kickboxer with a blu belt in BJJ lost his first time out. He will have time to get his skills and morale up, and then will likely face Mcloud or Henrique.

Rolls Gracie- 23-19 The VERY experienced Rolls Gracie has nonetheless been knocked out twelve times. It will be interesting to see if any of our young up and comers can find his chin or, less likely, get the grappler to tap out.

Paul Cook- 0-0 At 20, Cook has yet to make his debut. A boxer with a BJJ blue belt, he is likely to face another untested fighter like Nolan.

Patrick Nolan- 0-0 Another well rounded BJJ blue belt without a professional fight, Nolan is likely to face Cook in his debut.

Zlatko Horvat- 2-3 A Thai fighter with a BJJ blue belt, 26 year old Horvat is one of the more experienced guys in the division. I will probably put him against Dulin, Nettles, or Zubar.

------------------------------------------

185 lb. Division

-------------------------------------------

Dion Devlin- 0-1 A wrestler, and at only 16 the youngest competitor at REVO. Will likely be given some time to grow up and mature.

Charlie Dunham- 0-0 An 18 year old boxer, Dunham already has a fight on the table.

Big Al- 1-0 A 25 year old wrestler, Big Al has shown himself to be a tough competitor. His first fight is in the works.

Bojan Silva- 1-1 This 25 year old BJJ purple belt will likely be placed against Brudasek or King. Both will allow him to desolate his vaunted grappling skills.

Mika Lapi- 0-2 This 22 year old has yet to gain a W, but REVO may be the place for him to get his feet underneath him and get back on the right track. He is likely to face Green or Dunham.

Luther King- 2-1 A kickboxer with a BJJ blue belt, King has went to decision three times in three outings. He will likely face Silva, Brudasek or one of the early winners at REVO 1 or 2.

Albert Green- 0-0 At 18, Green is still untried. He will likely face Dunham or Lapi.

Wotjek Brudasek- 3-2 A purple belt in BJJ with some boxing skills, Expect to see Brudasek near the top of the division. Possible match-ups include King or Bojan Silva.

--------------------------------------------------

205 lb. Division

---------------------------------------------------

Owen Glyde 6-3 Very well rounded, a boxer with a BJJ purple belt. Glyde is the number one ranked fighter at REVO and is slated to face Gevorg Petrosyan.

Ryo Narushima- 6-5 Another Thai fighter with some wrestling credentials, Ryo has lost five times, all by KO, but he has taken some great victories as well. He has expressed a desire to play out his career at REVO, and will face the loser of Petrosyan/Glyde.

Gevorg Petrosyan- 6-5-1 Another well-rounded BJJ purple belt, Petrosyan has first round wins by TKO and submission. He will face Owen Glyde at REVO 1.

Nicholas Johnson- 0-1 This 25 year old boxer/striker has yet to taste victory. He will likely be pitted against Daily or Solanki to see how he fares.

Marcus Daily- 0-0 An untested 21 year old, Daily will likely get to try his wrestling skill out against Johnson or Solanki.

Hiten Solanki- 1-0 A 23 year old with brutal knockout power, Solanki will most likely face off against Marcus Daily or Nicholas Johnson.

----------------------------------------------------------

265 lb. Division

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shane Winslow- 13-17 One of the more experienced fighters at REVO, Winslow is a grappler/ GnP artist who has won FotN honors twice in his career. He will be paired against fellow veterans Pucci or Foster.

Pawel Rak- 1-0 A well rounded 23 year old who took a decision victory in his first outing, Rak's first fight is on the table.

Boro Miranovic- 1-0 A 25 year old boxer/wrestler, Miranovic took home a first round TKO victory his first time in the cage. His first fight is on the table.

Zenek Bolec- 0-1 Despite a loss in his first outing, this 18 year old kickboxer has a blue belt in BJJ and is looking to get into the win column at REVO. He is likely to face Akulov or Kovanen.

Mikhail Akulov- 0-0 Untested 22 year old grappler Akulov will get a chance to show us what he's made of very soon. His first fight could be Bolec, Rak, Miranovic or Kovanen.

Shey Foster- 2-3 This Muay Thai/ BJJ blue belt has a penchant for brawling. He could face Pucci, or Winslow.

Hugh Pucci- 6-9 This boxer has taken home six of six KO victories, but has been KOed himself seven times. His experience will nonetheless give him an edge in the division, and he will most likely fight Winslow or Foster.

Taisto Kovanen- 0-2 In two fights, Kovanen still hasn't found his stride. He will get a chance to regroup from his losses and face one of our other up and comers, likely Akulov or Bolec.

---------------------------------------------------------

And that's a wrap! Whew! Good luck to all of our fighters who have matches lined up at REVO 1 and 2, and to everyone who is still training and waiting for their shot. Until next time, this is James Dean, with the inside dope on all of the happenings at REVO! Train hard, fight harder, and I will see YOU in the cage.

REVO Betting is officially open! You can place bets on all the upcoming fights! You can find it at the event page on the left side next to the poster.

LET THE BETTING BEGIN!!!

Hey guys,

introducing Austin Braddock (1-0-0)

Austin is a young, well rounded fighter with a KO in his first pro fight. I met Austin not long ago when he stepped in on a boxing gym I worked out at. He chose to start fighting after bouncing from job to job, waiting for an opportunity. As a former amateur boxer, Austin is gifted with power and an excellent chin. He is very excited to be a part of this organization and hopes to destroy all competition to stand at the top for a long time to come.

REVO BOASTS ONE HUNDRED STRONG

Less than a month ago*, REVO burst onto the London organisational scene following only a mysterious TV commercial that had begun airing only a month prior to that. Now, having not even been active for a month now, REVO's two camps combined amount to an astonishing one hundred fighters. A clear indication that REVO is poised to make a strong impression on the London scene, and it has not even had it's first event yet! We will be pursuing this story further with exclusive interviews from REVO's very own fighters and managers alike, following soon. Stay tuned ...

*(Meaning a week in real life terms. The response has been overwhelming, thank you all. You are clearly stupendously awesome and fantastic. Please message me if you wish to do an interview on behalf/in regards to REVO, and I will attempt to schedule a time convenient for all parties. The best interview will be chosen and pasted in the main miscellaneous write-up section on the first page, but any interviews that do not get chosen, please feel free to share nevertheless, with the rest of REVO and the forums!)

hey guys id like to introduce my future REVO HOF...

Seano 'mac'. mac...

weight 135 height 155

1-0-0 one win via unanimous decision. Seano is a well rounded fighter, what the mac lacks in height he makes up for in smack. And will have anyone willing to step up to the plate at 155.

REVO- 1 Rundown by James Dean

Holy smokes! The day is fast approaching, and for us, the day is July 6. On that day, the lights go on in the REVO house for the first time. In my camp, I have four out of five fights already signed, and the fifth in the works. Here is a look at the fights that are already scheduled to go down in my camp at the first REVO show...

155 lb Division

DIEGO HERRARIA vs SHIA BONDURANT

These two guys are making their professional debuts. The interesting thing to note is that both men train at Wrath MMA Club, so it will be interesting to see who takes home the big W. Herraria, from Maztlan, Mexico, looks to be a kickboxer with some wrestling, and is notably bigger than Bondurant. Bondurant is a Chicago, IL native (one of my homeboys) now fighting out of London. Bondurant is a BJJ blue belt, and is fairly well rounded according to our scouts. Two young guys looking to make a name for themselves here at REVO.

155 lb Division

LEE WANG vs WILL SCARLETT

This fight is Wang's to win or lose. Will Scarlett is making his debut against a more experienced and older Lee Wang. Wang has shown some durability despite coming off of a TKO loss, and has also shown us some surprisingly accurate punching, despite being primarily a wrestler. Wang is about twenty pounds lighter than Scarlett, and hails from Chongqing, China. He now trains at Rift Fight Academy in Amsterdam. Scarlett has gotten praise from our scouts, who say he looks good in the gym, but it remains to be seen how he will react under the bright lights. A local boy, he trains at The Gentlemen's Club. Scarlett is a versatile striker with a purple belt in BJJ.

170 lb Division

DORIAN GREY vs JOHN JONES

These are two incredibly tough young guys. While both have a lot of growing up to do, they have both come out to claim a victory in their respective first fights. Dorian "Slasher" Grey took his by decision against a rough and tough opponent who actually had the lead in the scorecard for most of the fight. However, Grey weathered the storm to take home a win. He is a 20 year old fighter originally from Norwich who now trains in Russia. John "Bones" Jones is a wicked ground-and-pound artist who beat a more experienced opponent in short order his first outing. "Bones" is a Detroit, MI native who is training in Amsterdam, and has a slight size advantage over his opponent.

205 lb Division

OWEN GLYDE vs GEVORG PETROSYAN

Here is a chance for our young fighters at REVO to see how it's done in the cage. We have two evenly matched veterans who each bring quite a bit of experience and a winning record to the cage. "Speedy" Glyde, the number one p4p fighter at REVO, puts his reputation on the line against a scary Gevorg Petrosyan. Glyde is 6-3 in his career, a veteran of Galaxy FC. He has good kicks, likes to stand up and has only lost to top-level guys with impressive records. Glyde is a hometown boy from Liverpool, England. He will take on the brutal Armenian fighter Gevorg Petrosyan, who stands at 6-5-1 in his pro career. Petrosyan is a veteran of HERO FC in Helsinki, where he went 1-3-1. While he has won most of his fights by TKO, his last outing saw him take home his first submission victory. A student at Rambo's School of MMA, Petrosyan is known for throwing combos with his hands. I am very curios to see where this fight ends up, and who can enforce their gameplan. The winner will probably be my number one guy at 205.

All of the fighters from my camp slated to face off at REVO 1 are evenly matched and have a chance to push their way towards the top of their divisions. This first event will help me to establish some of the top guys in these divisions, and with so many fighters in the mix every single appearance in the cage is crucial for these guys. Good luck to everyone competing. Remember, log in at least every other day to check your fight offers or you risk having your fighter passed over for someone who is more active. Participation and reciprocation will be the keys to the success of REVO. I'll see you all in the cage!

REVO-2 Rundown by James Dean

I was gonna wait a week for this one but what the hell, all the fights are signed and I may as well get this done now. Here is a breakdown of all the fights from my camp scheduled for July 17 at REVO-2.

185 lb. Division

BIG AL vs CHARLIE DUNHAM

Big Al, known as the "Grinder" after his first impressive victory, is one tough guy. He came back from being dropped twice in the first round and rocked pretty badly to take control of the fight and get a last-second finish via submission. He is a grappler from London. He will face an unknown and untested Charlie "The Great White" Dunham, a boxer from Manchester who will probably look to keep this fight standing. Dunham is a little bigger; we will see if his size does him any favors come fight night.

155 lb. Division

EMMANUEL HAYSUS vs GREER LEONARDSON

Undefeated in two outings, Emmanuel Haysus is called "The Baptist" in his hometown in Mexico. He is a wrestler with a win via submission to his credit, and two victories in the Quick Fight circuit. He will take on Greer "Racoon" Leonardson, another submission fighter with a win and a loss on his record. Leonardson has spent just over a minute total in the cage, winning and losing in very quick fashion. He will have his hands full staying in the win column against the formidable young wrestler Haysus.

170 lb. Division

JON LAM vs RONALD ZUBAR

These guys have both acquitted themselves well in the cage on previous occasions. Lam, called "Fabio," won his first time out via submission. He is from Attleboro in the United States, and trains out of a gym in St. Petersburg, Russia. In his second outing he will face a more experienced Ronald Zubar. "Zubes" acquired two wins on his way to the QFC tournament semifinals, and looks to try to keep his wins higher than his losses. A boxer from Guadalupe, France, Zubar will most likely try to keep this one standing and outbox the young, well-rounded Lam. Both of these guys could find themselves in pretty good standing in their division with a win on the 17.

185 lb. Division

WOJTEC BRUDASEC vs LUTHER KING

This is a pretty interesting matchup. Both fighters have acquired some experience in the cage already, and have similar records (Brudasec is 3-2, King is 2-1). However, their styles are markedly different. While King grinds out victories in three round contests of control, Brudasec has taken all three of his victories in the first round. Also, any time Brudasec has gone past the first round he has lost. Will King weather the storm and grind out another victory, or will Brudasec use hispurple belt in BJJ and notable skills as a boxer to take another quick victory? Whoever wins will be near the top of the 185 lb division in my camp.

170 lb. Division

ALBERT DULIN vs CHRIS NETTLES

Albert Dulin has done well in his early career, making it to the finals in a QFC tournament via his skills as a submission grappler. Although he is mute and cannot speak, Dulin lets his BJJ brown belt talk for him in the cage, and has taken all three wins by way of submission. On the 17 of July he will face Chris Nettles, a Cozad's MMA Academy student(!) who has taken three wins but dropped three losses. Nettles, nicknamed "Fast Hands," is a boxer who will definately try to keep this one on the feet. If he can keep submission expert Dulin off of the ground, he may be able to outbox the less experienced fighter. Either way, I look for this one to be an exciting fight.

REVO-2, coming to you live on July 17. Keep an eye on the fighters in your camp; they are the ones standing between you and a shot at the title at the end of next month. I look forward to seeing all of you at the event.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43b2.jpg

Big Al: "So my opponent is a boxer? No boxer can knock me out! See what happened to the last boxer who fought me ... He didn't even have time to tap before he was out cold!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34w13.jpgVS http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w1.jpg

Albert Green Mika Lappi.

2013/07/06

Revo 1 in London

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1371882384e01rgo_th.png

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w10.jpg

"Gentleman" George Wilson

It seems I wont be making my debut until REVO 2. Who is my victim? Ramon Hoost.

I admit, I was a bit hesitant at first to sign with REVO because I wasn't sure anyone would be willing to fight me. But I am a gentleman and I waited patiently and lo and behold Hoost signed up into Jolon's camp. Well, make no mistake. I may be a gentleman, but once that bell sounds and we are locked inside that cage I no longer live by my nickname.

Nothing personal bro, but once I knock you out I'll buy you a beer after the show :)

Brice Bulk here and I think that REVO needs to look at me and match me up with one of their trash talkers so that they can back it up, against me. Up and coming fightet Brice Bulk. "I WILL BE THE BEST".

Daarstknasset Oystenteller has been consuming twice the amount of raw horsemeat as usual, being truly fired up about the possibility of fighting Jonny Zurp. Zurp has been vocally critical against Oystenteller's guitar-playing skills. Oystenteller wants to smash Zurp flatter than his girlfriend's buttocks. BABY GOT BACK!!!

Big Al: "Charlie dumb-ham is going to be eaten for breakfast. I can't wait to get this fight on!"

REVO-1 REVIEW by James Dean

Awesome! With a full card and 580 paying ticket holders, REVO-1 earned a 91.1 rating. Not bad for a first event. And as far as the fights from my camp go, there were some impressive and not so impressive performances. So here is the review, grades for every fighter, and a hint of what's to come..

Glyde vs Petrosyan- A sloppy fight, but exciting nonetheless. These guys made a combined total of 122 attacks, and landed 52. Both men were head hunting, and coming up with a lot of air, but Glyde came back from a tough first round to secure his spot as number one in the division.

GLYDE- B- He has earned a spot against Williams's camp.

PETROSYAN- D He has some work to do to get to the top. For now, still our number one LHW challenger.

Grey vs. Jones- Despite being slightly out worked on the feet, Dorian Grey showed his class on the ground, and proved the old adage, "Position before submission." A great fight between two talented young men.

GREY- B+ He could use some work on his standup, but otherwise a great showing.

JONES- C- Despite losing to a tight submission, Jones showed his class and composure and made his shots count. Better luck next time.

Scarlett vs. Wang- Seven strikes. Seven landed. KO. Will Scarlett dominated bell to bell, for the little time it took.

SCARLETT- A+ Will Scarlett has placed himself near the top of the division in his debut.

WANG- F Wang will get a chance to play gatekeeper while he rethinks his strategy and improves his skills.

Bondurant vs. Herraria- Bondurant pulls guard, sweeps, and pounds Herraria's face open. Fight of the Night.

BONDURANT- A+ The big winner of the night, with a KO and Fight of the Night award. We will be seeing him step up in competition.

HERRARIA- D Despite earning a fight of the night award, Diego Herraria got outclassed and opened up. I hope his wounds heal clean and he can get back in the cage soon to avenge his loss.

Congratulations to all of our fighters for making a successful event, and good luck to everyone scheduled at REVO-2!

Oh yeah. I almost forgot Lappi vs. Green. A very forgettable fight between two brawling blue belts, Green fought well but couldn't overcome the points Lappi scored with eight takedowns.

LAPPI- C- Still has some work to do to climb from the bottom of the division.

GREEN- D Has even more work to do than Lappi...

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/6387/bb7y.jpg

Introducing to Revo: Jones Chisolm

Jones grew up with an abusive father and was forced to fight to protect his siblings or pay with beatings from his pop. This lead Jones into the MMA world, recognizing that the training could assist in his world of protection and reduce the amount of beatings he endured from his father. MMA was taught the hard way for Jones. No bags to punch, no pads to spar with, Jones had to learn by kicking trees till the bark wedged into his shin and punch walls till his knuckles swelled to the size no gloves could fit. Sparring was typical fights, any loss taken and he spent the hours after training harder.

Chisolm enters the cage with the intention to fight for his life and to protect his family. Haunted by terrible memories, I as his manager, hereby revoke any an all responsibility on my half for any harm or damage caused by Jones.

You are warned

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:32 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Jeremy Stapleton!

...*the fighters shake hands in the center of the cage*...

Commentator: "Alright ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the winner...Jeremy Stapleton!"

...*applause*...

Commentator: "Jeremy, this is your debut fight and you ended it quickly, with a fantastic uppercut! Give us your thoughts on the fight!"

Stapleton: "I'm so stoked right now! You have no idea!"

Commentator: "Welcome to Revo!"

Stapleton: "Exactly! Ha! Man, I dropped my shoulder and saw it open up in slow-mo...it was basically the perfect setup!"

Commentator: "...and did you ever capitalize! Anything else you'd like to say!?"

Stapleton: "Yeah, man...this one goes out to my boxing coaches, Rolen Spliffs and Phil DeBlunt...uuuh, the Helix family, JBomb, my Dad, Conviction...Hellbent...oh and my boys...HOODZ! REP UP!"...*waves to the crowd and exits the cage*...

Commentator: "One more time for Jeremy Stapleton, folks!"

...*more applause*...

• Upvote 1

"Zlatko Horvat, do you know the true meaning of metal? When I am finished 'instructing' you, you will understand genuine Nordic wrath! You will be dropped more embarrassingly than Anderson Silva was while facing Chris Weidman!" says Daarstknasset Oystenteller.

Big Al: "Wild Bob's bar is going to get smashed up on 13th July! I hope you have good security at the event because I'm bringing a lot of supporters and they tend to get a bit rowdy."

Ed Banger's hot new prospect Will Scarlett was in buoyant mood following his destruction of Lee Wang in their clash at Revo-1. "I've laid down a marker to the Revo lightweight division, if you step into the cage with me then your chin is gonna get checked and if it's found wanting then your lights are going out."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28b15.jpg

4 days to go and I had a word with my boy Dunham he said

Dunham: I'll gonna crush that airhead Big Al, he's nothing but a bum, and to whoever wanna challenge come on!