REVO Accounts

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b14.jpg

Elmo Salty

Somebody needs to shut this guy up, and knock the heck out of this Zubar. I lost to a man with 20 defeats but the guy is an elite Muay Thai fighter and has been fighting and lost to top guys. While you will probably retire before having a chance to face somebody like the caliber of the guys I fought because your career sucks. I still had more wins, and more spectacular finishes than you. And at the end of the day, I am still a guy who won a tournament (something that you're not and will not be able to do), and the future 265 champ, and you will always be a runner up.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w1.jpg

Andrzej Wrzeszczycki

"I was happy to get back into the ring and glad to get the win over the very talented Epeli Nailatikau. I can't wait to see who my next matchup is to go out there and work my way to be on the top of the REVO ladder. I welcome all challengers and good luck to you"

Posting on behalf of Jennifer Logan

MMA UNIVERSAL PRESENTS!!! -

Sebastian Belousov and Stephen Anthony

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w9.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w11.jpg

Corey Langston : Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us here today at MMA Universal. Today we have with us, Mr. Sebastian Belousov and Mr. Stephen Anthony of the Logan stable. Now, Mr. Anthony. You've spoken in the past of going for a title run. As one of the more hyped fighters here at REVO, you're no doubt bound to get a shot soon enough if you continue your winning ways in the cage, provided the title stays with the Dean camp. So, with that in mind, what are your thoughts on the Winslow/Salty fight that will take place at Camp Wars for the title? Is there a favourite to win in your mind? And while Salty is certainly your camp mate .... are you secretly hoping Winslow will pull out the win so you are still clear to challenge for the championship yourself?

Stephen : Well sir, I am being honest here. I am here in REVO for one thing. One thing only, to be honest. And that is to be the best, to be the champion and so that the world will know my name as the ''greatest heavyweight fighter of all time". I fight anybody at any given time, gosh... I would fight now if it's possible!!!! Right now Winslow is the champion and he is the top predator at the food chain. And Salty is my camp mate and he is a great fighter too. The title match will be surely a war..I can gurantee that. but only one will come out victorious... there's nothing against my buddy Salty, but I think the experience factor of the champ will be the key point here. But still, we are all rooting for our mate, Salty here.

By the way, the Brahma Bull is still waiting, hungry for the first match at REVO ... and when you see me, you'll see nothing but the best... and there's one more thing that I can gurantee .. and that is I'll be the REVO heavyweight champ soon !!!! So whoever the champ at the time I face, beware !!!!!

Corey Langston : Speaking of your first bout. Given that most of the Williams camp has been booked in fights already, rumours have been swirling about the Camp Wars and it's participants, and both of your names have come up as potential representatives. Do you have any thoughts, can you confirm this at all?

Stephen : So far I haven't been officially scheduled for a match, but as I told you before I would fight anyone anywhere, anytime.

Corey Langston : How about you, Mr. Belousov? Any thoughts on the possibility of fighting at Camp Wars?

Sebastian : We Russian fighters are ready always. There's a saying among ourselves that 'Be ready, so that you don't want to get ready ". If I am given a chance by the organization to fight at the Camp Wars, even in the next coming event, I would be nothing but glad!!!! We Russian fighters don't fight for a sport, we fight everyday at Russia. We fight for a living!!!

Corey Langston: While we're on the topic of Camp Wars, you are based in the lightweight division. How do you feel about the lightweight championship bout beind held then, Will Scarlet versus Joshua Davison?

Sebastian : It will be the first title defence of the champ Scarlet. and it would be against one of the most experienced fighters in the division today. The champ is talented, the challenger is also talented. We'll see a good fight, I m sure. But whoever the winner is, mark my words, I am going to beat him into a pulp and take what is mine, the championship. I will be the next champ...

Corey Langston : Does this mean you're hoping Scarlet will retain the gold? Given that Davison is in your camp, if he wins, you never know when you'll be able to fight for the title next. Or would a trade then be on the table for you?

Sebastian : Well if he wins ... then let's take the chances .. right? (laughing) The best fighter will win the fight. But one thing I know. My destiny is to be the champion. So, when it comes to me being the champion noone or nothing can stop me ..

Corey Langston : Interesting. It certainly is always enjoyable to see such ambition from a spectator's viewpoint, though I don't envy any champions in such situations! Obviously, both of you desire championship gold. Other than the champion himself, is there anybody in your respective camps that you see as a potential threat to your success at all?

Sebestian : To be honest, I don't think even the champion is a threat to me at all. He is a good fighter, but I train better and I fight better. My standup is great, my wrestling is great and my ground game is great. And everything leads to nothing but me being the next top of the division !!!

Stephen : I train hard everyday. Not only I train, I fight...fight with all my might everyday...and I have dedicated my life for the sport. So, I can't look through any opponent, but once you have the confidence, the courage and the will you can defeat anybody. Every man god made, can be defeated. No one is invincible ... !!!!

Corey Langston : I see the Logan stable is not short on confidence, if nothing else! Well, I think we have most of what we need here, unless either of you have something you'd like to add?

Sebastian : Well, what I would like to say is that I'm thankful for REVO for giving me this chance to prove myself and for this interview. I hope to entertain the fans all the time, to go for the finish all the time as I have already proven in my career..so one thing more ... Will Scarlet ... Joshua Davison .. good luck guys..you two are currently the top of the division and at Camp Wars one will emerge victorious ... but I don't care who you are, but you'll have to go through me soon !!!!

Stephen : I am much grateful for REVO for having me, and you too sir for having me in this interview... and (shaking hands) ... would look forward to be interviewed by you again when I win my first fight ... and I'm gonna make the crowd remember that victory !!!!! Thanks!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13737693522337.jpg

The fighters circle, before Stapleton throws a beautiful high kick that crashes into Garkov's neck, sending him stumbling to the floor! Stapleton lands more strikes and forces a referee stoppage! That one ended in an instant!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:33 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Kick & Punches). Jeremy Stapleton!

Jeremy Stapleton thanked the fans post fight for their support.

...*Stapleton checks on Garkov to make sure he is ok before walking to the commentator*...

Commentator: "Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with the winner, Jeremy Stapleton!"

...*massive applause*...

Commentator: "Jeremy...wow! What a victory!"

Stapleton: "Yeah...3 strikes and you're out!"

Commentator: "That was just...You really looked ready for the takedown and sprawled really well!"

Stapleton: "Yeah, me n' the Helix boys have been workin' on that back at The Lion's Den and it worked damn good! I had everything goin' tonight!"...*holds up fist for a photo*...

Commentator: "Do you realize that, in 3 fights, you still haven't been in the cage for a full round...TOTAL!?"

Stapleton: "Ay...I got some fire in these fists, man."...*holds up his hands*..."n' I ain't scared to unleash it, on anyone!"

Commentator: "So what's next for you in your young career?"

Stapleton: "Well...Fight of the Night or some kind of bonus would be nice!..."...*laughs*..."also..."

*Suit walks over and whispers in Stapleton's ear*...

Stapleton:...*very happily*..."That solves that! KO of the Night, baby!"...*shares congratulations with Easton West and Bryant Helix*...

Commentator: "So what's next though? Keep climbing the ladder? A title shot? Anyone you want to fight?"

Stapelton: "I'll fight anyone they throw in front of me, but I won't lie...a title shot would be nice. Not sure if I'm 'there' yet but...ay, we gonna split n' go party! Thanks everybody, you guys are great! We out! HOODZ!"...*walks out of the cage to more applause*...

"Will Scarlett, I'm calling you out, I came out of retirement not for pointless matches I was the belt, I'm not getting any younger and know I can win that gold. So what say you, are you afraid of me or willing to see if you can beat the #1 ranked in our org."

"An 0 must go." those were the words of Revo lightweight champion Will Scarlett in response to the challenge laid down by Andrzej Wrzeszczycli. "He's got years of experience on me and an impressive looking record but I've shown again tonight what I'm all about and he thinks he can stand up to what I will throw at him then let's get it on. I heard some so called expert questioning my chin and punch power before my fight with Davidson, I think he has his answer..."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b14.jpg

Elmo Salty

And your new!...... Freakin Heavy Weight Champ! Thank you for the money REVO, I got the money badly needed for my training! Shane Winslow you got knocked out because you're a lover and not a fighter. Hugging a.k.a clinching is not my kind of fight it gives my fans a bad day. I'm here to give my fans what they want... We got the Fight of the Night award, but my fans got what they want. A freakin brutal knock out. Thanks for the fight tho!

"An 0 must go." those were the words of Revo lightweight champion Will Scarlett in response to the challenge laid down by Andrzej Wrzeszczycli. "He's got years of experience on me and an impressive looking record but I've shown again tonight what I'm all about and he thinks he can stand up to what I will throw at him then let's get it on. I heard some so called expert questioning my chin and punch power before my fight with Davidson, I think he has his answer..."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w1.jpg

"Listen Kid, even if your chin is stone I'll be sure to turn it to rubble once I connect with you, lets get it on. You successfully defended your title, against someone with a losing record, so step your game up and meet me in the center of the ring, let's see who deserves to be undefeated. The old lion or the new age kiddo. Your move young buck."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w1.jpg

Spider James Kershaw

Hi guys, you can call me Spider James, I'm glad to be here. Glad to join Mister Dean's camp and can't wait for my first fight in this org. Currently I'm injured but hopefully I'll be in shape in two weeks or so. I hope I'll get to have a rematch with Absolom one day. I know I can beat him.

To Andrzej Wrzeszczycli: Step my game up? I am just starting my MMA career and I'll face whoever REVO put in front of me but I seriously question why a seasoned pro like you is hiding out among a group of novice pros? Lets see if that record has any weight behind it or if you are just good on paper and shit in the cage...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w20.jpg

George "The Snake" Silva, the new challenger at welterweight. Accepting all challenges that REVO sets up.

"You are going down, and once you are down, you'll be in a world of pain"

To Andrzej Wrzeszczycli: Step my game up? I am just starting my MMA career and I'll face whoever REVO put in front of me but I seriously question why a seasoned pro like you is hiding out among a group of novice pros? Lets see if that record has any weight behind it or if you are just good on paper and shit in the cage...

"I wanted a contract and REVO was the first to give me one, also I like what REVO is doing so wanted to give them someone worth their time ;). Now lets hope our fight gets set up so we can see who deserves to be the main man in REVO."

Jeremy Stapleton

@JSHoodz

S/O to new REVO ownership. I met Mrs Robinson last nite n she real nice. Can't wait 2 meet @MRRobinsonREVO later this week! #Shoutout #REVO #Hoodz4Life

9/12/13 7:27 PM<

retweeted by @REVOWilliamsCamp

9/12/13 8:07 PM

Jolon Williams

@REVOWilliamsCamp

Props to Stapleton! Repping the Williams Camp, Robinson Camp is going down. #REVO #RepUp #WilliamsCamp #LikeABoss

9/12/13 8:09 PM<

• Upvote 1

Erdal Bakkal (224266)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w25.jpg

Evening ladies, my name is Erdal. This whole organization is about to get a kick to the face followed by a punch followed by a couple more kicks. I love nothing more than hitting the living crap out of my opponents. If they have half a brain they'll go for the takedown because I don't see myself losing to a standup battle to a single fighter in this org. My opponents will end up on he mat alright, only I wont be there to join them, Ill be looking down at their broken jaw and staring into the whites of their eyes before I blow a kiss to their girlfriend and wipe my butt with my winnings. Yea, I'm crazy. I don't care about the money, I don't care about the fame, I just enjoy inflicting permanent damage to my opponents. They will all be vegetables by the time I'm through with them.

My opponent this week, James Winstanley thinks he's some sort of grapping prodigy. Ive seen him fight before and his performance was anything but inspiring. As per usual I'm expecting takedowns all day, noone wants to go toe to toe with my standing up. My prediction: I'll stuff two takedowns before I rock the unlucky blighter. This fights over inside 2 minutes.

Reppin' the Jolon WIlliams Camp

• Upvote 1

REVO 11 – Live tonight from 7pm!

Here we go guys, REVO is back tonight with yet another great fight card. I just want to say a quick good luck to all the guys from my camp, lets show Jolon and his boys how it’s done. Also, Camp Wars 3 is coming up soon, so I hope you are all getting ready for that as it will be the biggest event in REVO history.

Without further ado, time to start talking fights.

The undercard for REVO 11 is absolutely stacked.

Let’s take a look:

• Rick Jackson v Boro Miranovic

• So Lo v Ronald Zubar

• Aleksandar Toppington v Nemanja Velickovic • Stuart Elliott v Anderson Silva

• Max Jacks v Vlad Vovkov

Max Jacks and Vlad Vovkov will be a great way to start off the card, both are coming into the night needing a win and both possess the ability to finish the fight. Should be fireworks from the get go.

Stuart Elliott vs Anderson Silva is another decent matchup. Having seen both of these guys at the weigh in, I don’t even see how this fight is going ahead. Silva looks like he is destroyed from the cut, and may not even be able to fight.

Aleksandar Toppington vs Nemanja Velickovic

should be a great fight. Both these guys are young fighters and both have a lot of potential. We will see tonight who can make an impact in REVO!

So Lo vs Ronald Zubar. Man these guys have been busy talking smack! Both are very young, and both are very talented. Lo is 3-0, and needs to get his first big win in REVO over Zubar, who has already fought in REVO and has shown some lethal power.

Both guys can put people away with their hands, and that should make for some action early on in the night!

Rick Jackson and Boro Miranovic is the last fight on the undercard, and it should be a big one. Miranovic is a comfortable striker who has some deadly power. Jackson is still untested, as he is coming in as a fresh rookie to REVO. Both guys have a lot to prove, and it will be a great end to a fantastic undercard.

Now, we get to the main card and there are truly some fantastic fights.

185 - Diskretni Jebac v Martin Woge.

Here we go, the first fight of the main card. And in predictable fashion, it is a striker vs grappler matchup!

Jebac is a powerful stand-up striker. He will be looking to take it to Woge early and put him to sleep. To do this he will have to avoid being taken down, as his grappling is much weaker than Woge’s. He has been beaten in his two REVO bouts, so he will be looking to pick up his first ‘W’ tonight!

Woge, as mentioned before, is more of a grappler than a stand and bang kind of fighter. He has been impressive in his first two fights, boasting a TKO and a submission. But this could be over if he stays on the feet against Jebac.

155 - Erdal Bakkal v James Winstanley

Bakkal vs Winstanley could come down to simply who can implement their game plan first. Winstanley is a good grappler, but he could end up on the receiving end of a KO if Bakkal can unleash one of his powerful muay thai strikes.

Bakkal is very strong in the clinch, which Winstanley will have to look to counter and take him down. Should be a very good bout, and will revolve around who can be the more intelligent fighter.

205 - Soz Sztrova v Craig David

Now this will be a top notch fight. Both guys are true veterans of the sport, with a combined 82 fights between them!

Both guys are very well rounded and strong in all areas. However, both do have weak chins. It could either be a methodical, technical fight or an all-out war in which someone gets put to sleep. I’m personally hoping for a mixture of the two.

265 – Mirko Filipovic vs Daniel Mcfadden

Clinch vs Grappling. That’s all that can be said.

If Flipovic takes it to the clinch, expect the knockout. If Mcfadden takes it down to the mat, Filipovic will struggle to get back up.

It should be an interesting fight and I’m hoping both guys prove that they belong at the top of the heavyweight pile.

170 – Seldon Mozart vs Brother Firetribe

This definitely deserves to be the main event. Both guys are at the top of their trade and are now looking to cement their career at REVO. For Firetribe, he needs to pick up the win in his REVO debut, where as Mozart will be looking to gain another win at REVO and put himself near the top of the division.

Both guys are very strong, powerful men. Also, both are fairly well matched in all aspects. It should be a very interesting fight and I for one cannot wait.

There you have it guys, hope you’re all pumped for tonight!

Albert Dulin: "Daarstknasset Oystenteller, the clock is ticking down. Everybody's sick of you running your fat mouth with all that lame Satanism nonsense you can't shut up about. On Sunday, I will avenge my lone loss and send you back to your lonely-ass fjord."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/2/2w12.jpg

Gevorg Petrosyan: Man! I can't wait for Glyde vs Schwarzeneg fight at Camp Wars 3!

Even though I represent the Robinson camp, I'll be praying Schwarzeneg goes home with LHW belt.. No hard feelings towards Owen, but that's the only way for me to get a future shot at the title. But I would love to fight Owen for the title.

So Mr. Robinson, I guess you know I'm your #1 LHW contender. Forget about Glyde! If you're not impressed, book me a fight with anyone you think I should beat before claiming the #1 contender spot.

Daarstknasset Oystenteller: "Albert Dulin, you will feel the spine-tingling wrath of the Adversary this weekend. This time, I shall exercise no pity as I expose you once again for all to see. And then I shall claim your woman as my own."