REVO Accounts

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13737693522337.jpg

*We ran into Jeremy Stapleton, of REVO fame, at McCarran International Airport...just before his flight left for London and this weekend's REVO Camp Wars 1 event. A much anticipated fight with Ryo Narushima is on deck for Jeremy and he was kind enough to give us a few minutes...*

http://www.ladieslovelasvegas.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/mccarran-airport.jpg

Reporter: "Jeremy, you called out Petrosyan AND Lewis, but got Narushima. How does that sit with you?"

Stapleton:...*sitting next to Tanner Pond and Easton West*..."It doesn't matter how it sits, man. Fact is, I got a fight to win and I'm gonna go win it."

Reporter: "What do you have to say about Narushima's 'kill or be killed' attitude?"

Stapleton: "You mean, he either KO's or gets KO'd?...well, I think I'm gonna give him another KO either way, 'cuz I ain't goin' out there to start a book club or nothin'. I'm out there lookin' to take this dude's head off, man."...*West walks off*...

Reporter: "What do you see when you watch his fights? What stands out to you the most?"

Stapleton: "I seen him get KO'd 5 times..."...*laughs with Pond*..."It's cool though, 'cuz if he's lookin' for number 6, he came to the right guy."

Reporter: "How does it feel to be in the Co-Main Event?"

Stapleton: "Doesn't matter...I mean, how the hell is it a Co-Main Event anyway? I've always hated that term...it's like 'almost positive'. Seriously? You either are or you ain't, somethin's either the MAIN thing or it ain't. It's pretty damn absolute when ya get to the nitty gritty..."...*West comes back*..."and speakin' of nitty gritty..."...*stands up*..."that goddamn..."...*West tells him their flight is ready to leave and has been paging for a couple of minutes*..."alrite, man! We gotta split. Thanks for the chat...hit me up after this KO and I'll tell ya all about it!"...*laughter*...

James Dean Press Release

There have been many questions brought up recently, some covering upcoming matches and most involving fighter inactivity. I hope this clears a few things up.

Darstknasset Oystenteller has agreed to a rematch with Albert Dulin in two weeks time. Hopefully we can get both of those boys on here to talk about it.

In about a month we may switch to twice weekly events. We have a lot of fighters now, and that means a lot of fights to book. Once we trim the fat and remove the inactive fighters, this is one of the plans your owners have discussed.

A lot of you are messaging me for fights. This is fine, but you should first check page one of this thread to see whose camp you're in. I cannot book fights for Mr. William's fighters, and vice versa.

I have to go on vacation for about a month, starting on August 7. I will be leaving this org in the VERY capable hands of Mr. Williams, who does most of the work anyway. He will be logging on to check my account and mail, and any concerns during that time should be addressed to him.

Remember, the best way to get your man a fight at REVO is to talk smack. We reward those who post on this thread with higher profile fights against the opponents they want. So get to smack talking, and we will be sure to hear you.

One last note: Jeremy Stapleton should get the fights he wants, and soon, providing he stays in the W column. I think Mr. Petrosyan is not opposed to a match, for one...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b6.jpg

Dirty Moe: "Eight days until I unleash these two bombs at Revo 5. Someone is going to lose their head ... "

Long Wang: "If I may interrupt here.....sorry. 'Pig' Dulin is my fighter, and even though he's biologically mute and cannot speak himself, he's prepared a short statement for me to read at the conference this evening." ('Pig' hands Wang a piece of paper and smiles. Wang breaks out his glasses and begins reading from the paper.) "Wataru, I don't know you that well, but you seem like a really decent person so it will be a pleasure to rumble with you at our fight, regardless of the outcome. Afterwards, I want to ask the promoters for a rematch against the one man I dropped a decision to -- Dartsomething Oystenteller, who's a really disrespectful weirdo. Thank you, everyone, and please try not to test positive for steroids after the fights."

Daarstknasset Oystenteller: "You call me 'disrespectful' and a 'weirdo.' I am not a weirdo. I dominated your ass the first time...and yet you desire to be embarrassed again, you mundane sheep."

After his 14 second destruction of Glen Justice in their title clash this evening, new Revo lightweight champion Will Scarlett had this brief comment for waiting journalists; "I believe that Justice has to be seen to be done and tonight he was..."

A low kick from Narushima is predictable there

letting Stapleton counter with a right hand.

Narushima lands a brutal head kick. Stapleton looks out on his feet and Narushima throws more strikes until the ref is forced to stop the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:05 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Kick and Punches). Ryo Narushima!

Ryo Narushima decided to thank the fans in attendance for making a great atmosphere. It seemed to go down pretty well.

...via locker room

Reporter: "Jeremy, tough loss in that one. What seemed to go wrong for ya there?"

Stapleton:...*breathing heavily and getting worked on by his cutman*..."Everything? Man...dude's got some serious power."

Reporter: "How bad did the leg kicks get to ya early?"

Stapleton: "They maybe didn't look like much...but they hurt, big time. Really threw me off my game after the very first one dug in."

Reporter: "Yeah, right after that you threw one back, which doesn't seem to be your style. Did you see something else on tape that you were planning for?"

Stapleton: "Naw, man...he just overwhelmed me right off the bat. He has more experience and I think that came out in this fight...the fact that I still have a lot of learning to do. It's alright though, I just gotta take this loss, put it in the back pocket and train for the next fight, always trying to improve, man."...*grimaces*...

Reporter: "Absolutely, thanks for your time."

Stapleton:...*gulps some water*..."No problem, man."

I love facing a guy with 20K less ID than me, congrats scarlett! thanks REVO! This is my official uprise to get rid of the older guys in REVO or I leave! (dunno if you care but thats just how I see it!)

Well it was a title fight and and I was told that I would be reppin the Williams camp against the dean camp rep that was still to be decided which I was waitin to find out for a wee while! Turns out it was a guy with loads more training time than mine which for a 19 year old is a tough challenge for sure. Plus when I sign a fighter to an org I make sure he has a shot at being champ, which I thought justice could be after finding out that the few lower ID guys were just there for us younger guys 'to look up to.' Anyway, just my thoughts dunno about the rest of ya!

That is a valid point, and an issue I'm not opposed to discussing. What do other people think about this? And, if people are unhappy, what would you suggest we do to keep everyone in the org content? I am opposed to cutting fighters outright, let me say that up front. I believe that even our more "advanced" fighters tend to be lower-tier intermediate fighters in the big picture, and that even the nineteen year olds can catch up to them in short order with proper training and motivation. In the meantime, we have no shortage of challengers, and there are plenty of other opportunities for all of our competitors to take on opponents of different skill sets. Please bear with us while we iron out the wrinkles, as I have never ran an org before and this org in particular seems to be a totally new concept for anyone. Mr. Rdalycolts, please call off the uprising momentarily. We are willing to negotiate! ;)

if ur worried about id#, join an id restricted org.

it doesn't matter what kind of fight it is or who it's against...something i've struggled with in the past is not knowing when to decline a fight. if u feel it a major disadvantage, decline it. otherwise, fight the fight and don't pull any excuses if u lose. pretty plain and simple.

if ur worried about a loss here and there, better call ur mom.

i didn't join revo based off of skill sets and id #'s. if anybody else did, fine then. i'm just letting it be known that i didn't...my guy is young as hell and can't wait to test himself against the big dogs lol

As Mr. Dean has said. Even most of our older fighters are lower mid tier fighters at best. They may be older, but as far as their skillsets go, they hold no real advantage. When we recruit, we do so making sure that our current fighters would have a chance to win against any potential REVO recruit. ID number alone is a highly misleading figure. At Camp Wars alone, there was a fighter who fought at a 60k ID disadvantage and won, and another who fought at a 30k ID disadvantage and won. There were also a couple who had the ID advantage and won, but that was simply due to the merits of their strategy, not due to ID advantage. Except for one fight, which I openly regret.

Regarding merits of strategy, as your camp owner, if you wished to discuss strategy at any point, I would ask that you feel free to approach me. Not only rdyacolts, but all members of my camp with their fights. I would be willing to help if and where I could. I would have to say that, honestly, it would be the fact that Mr. Justice attempted three takedowns in the space of fourteen seconds that resulted in his quick knockout, rather than any disparity in ID. It is unfortunate that you feel the way you do, but as you said, it was a title shot, and title shots are never going to be easy. If you choose to stay with us, I will continue to do my best to find the utmost and fairest fights for you and your opponents, so that you both have a chance of winning. Understand, that also means you both have a chance of losing. That is how fairness works. If you choose not to, it will be a loss for REVO, make no mistake. We will be disappointed to see you go.

Also, regarding what Jason said about declining fights. If you feel for whatever reason, that a fight is unfair, please do not feel uncomfortable declining it. Let us know why you feel it is unfair, and we will abide by this. We have a large roster of fighters, and there is always one looking to jump out and fight, we will not hold it against you if you wish to decline. We fully agree with him on this, and appreciate his support.

I love facing a guy with 20K less ID than me, congrats scarlett! thanks REVO! This is my official uprise to get rid of the older guys in REVO or I leave! (dunno if you care but thats just how I see it!)

A 20k ID disadvantage is quite small beer to be honest, I won a fight yesterday with 22 year old who had a 60k disadvantage! http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=581450

The question you should ask yourself is why fight a 19 year old in anything other than an ID restricted Org? Clearly the physicals of a 19 year old are going to be deficient against older fighters, even if his skills look similarly matched. You can't blame REVO for your poor decision to fight a fighter who clearly isn't anything like ready to fight in a non ID restricted Org.

Scarlett is a long, long way from being the finished article but he at least has physicals that are 80%-90% of where they need to be so I know he can live with fighting older fighters.

Hi guys, my name is Greg. Now, I'm here to introduce my brand new guy. His name is Sheldon Mozart. I got him from the orphanage and I'm pretty sure that he is a very good Boxer. Now, Mozart is training to be REVO top contender and maybe just maybe, REVO lightweight champion

But something tells me that Chisolm himself is more than just a dangerous striker. He may very well show a new side against Bimp, if only to prove a point, and Bimp would do well to be on his guard ... just in case.

Bimp's gonna smash him, Chisolm's just the first step to the belt.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b6.jpg

Dirty Moe: "In less than 24 hours the tin-can Michael Simpson is going to get crushed at Revo 5. You heard it here first."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/12/12w17.jpg

Im less than 18 hours, I, The great Bob Bimp will take the first step to the gold by depatching the stain on mma that is Jones Chisolm.

Get the celebratory cigar ready.

Jamie Lanastar

176 lbs.

25 years old

Jamie is a former police officer in Washington, D.C., USA. He began his training in MMA at the age of 23 in Warrior Gym DC after being dismissed from the police for misconduct (he did not want to say more on the subject) but now lives in Amsterdam, Netherland where he trains at MMA Training Company. Jamie have a wife and a little daughter and he is a former professionnal boxer with a record off 16 wins (12 by KO), 7 losses and 1 draw. We are very pleased with it and I can get it into the organization REVO and he feels ready to fight and give the best of himself. I personally thank the organizers of REVO because it is the second of my fighters currently in contract with them.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/43/43w4.jpg

Introducing

Texas Rex

I wish i could give you a detailed bio on texas’ life and past experiences but i have no information to share. I discovered him beating up a gang of street muggers in the back streets of inner city London.

I asked him if he wanted to earn some money by using the obvious talent he had for delivering a beat down, he just nodded his head gave me his name and number and here we are.

I can tell you the gang of street muggers where 5 strong and none of them walked away from the fight, one of them will never walk again.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/31/31b16.jpg

Introducing

Raymond ‘Stone’ House

Raymond is every managers dream, he is never out of the gym, never not practicing his technique and never backs down from any fight. Born with a proverbial spoon in his mouth, his father Lord Wilfred House a self made billionaire antique dealer kicked Raymond out at the age of 15 to find his own way in the world. Raymond found MMA and within MMA found a new family. He has drive and a burning passion to succeed with no fear of failure. They call him the stonehouse because he shows no emotion ever, apart from a wry smile when he executes a perfect kimora or arm bar.