REVO Accounts

I'm here to represent Two of my fighters in the upcoming revo12 event

Both undefeated coming into the fights and both will leave undefeated

Rory "The Bone" Breaker (223340) and

Paul Pie (220589)

The future of mma

Ryo Narushima:

"I'm calling out all 205ers who think they can stand a strike with one of the greatest kickboxers of all time! If you think you got what it takes, if you think you can take one of my kicks, please answer my call. I dare anyone to go toe to toe!!!!"

...via Twitter

Jeremy Stapleton

@JSHoodz

@Narushima26 runs his mouth callin out strikers to stand n strike...cuz he just got TTFO! looool I'll step back in the cage wit ya old man. #AnytimeAnyplace #BringIt #Hoodz4Life #REVO #CampWars @REVOWilliamsCamp @MRRobinsonREVO

9/20/13 5:59 PM

...via Twitter

Jeremy Stapleton

@JSHoodz

@Narushima26 runs his mouth callin out strikers to stand n strike...cuz he just got TTFO! looool I'll step back in the cage wit ya old man. #AnytimeAnyplace #BringIt #Hoodz4Life #REVO #CampWars @REVOWilliamsCamp @MRRobinsonREVO

9/20/13 5:59 PM

retweeted by @REVOWilliamsCamp

9/20/13 6:32 PM

Jolon Williams

@REVOWilliamsCamp

Putting my own position on this out there. I challenge the Robinson Camp to place Narushima as their light heavyweight contender against Stapleton in a traditional Thai Boxing rules bout. No takedown. No mat fighting whatsoever. Clinch fighting allowed. All punch, kick, elbow and knee contact allowed. Five rounds, three minutes each. Unless of course, the Robinson Camp is scared.

#RepUp #BringIt #WilliamsCamp #REVO #CampWars @MRRobinsonREVO @JSHoodz

(At the post-fight interview) Jordan Statham : I want a rematch immediately. I challenge Aylia Obasi for a rematch , coz I think this was just a fluke, he ain't having no glory if he isn't willing to give me a rematch .... REVO make this happen .. I don't care even if it happens in the next event itself ... I want a rematch .. LET'S DO THIS OBASI !!! "

retweeted by @REVOWilliamsCamp

9/20/13 6:32 PM

Jolon Williams

@REVOWilliamsCamp

Putting my own position on this out there. I challenge the Robinson Camp to place Narushima as their light heavyweight contender against Stapleton in a traditional Thai Boxing rules bout. No takedown. No mat fighting whatsoever. Clinch fighting allowed. All punch, kick, elbow and knee contact allowed. Five rounds, three minutes each. Unless of course, the Robinson Camp is scared.

#RepUp #BringIt #WilliamsCamp #REVO #CampWars @MRRobinsonREVO @JSHoodz

Josh Robinson

@MrRobinsonREVO

@JSHoodz @REVOWilliamsCamp I hear you boys, don't worry. @REVOWilliamsCamp, looks like we need to get this fight on a card. I'm thinking #CampWars #AskAndYouShallRecieve

Posted via Twitter

22/9/13 01:53 AM

• Upvote 1

Daarstknasset Oystenteller: "Dear Albert Dulin: Having now spent a lovely night with your erstwhile trollop, I have discovered -- with great pleasure -- that she is extremely tight 'down below.' What does this say of you, as a man? P.S. -- Hail Satan!!!"

Ayila takes another arm for his collection. Dion Devlin, kiss that title goodbye son, your time is up. That arm is going up on my wall baby. You're a phony, you never deserved the title. Make sure you keep it nice and warm for me you punk.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b21.jpg

Glenn 'The Judge' Justice:

How goes it fuckers? The Judge is back in town. All you pussies in my division don't see me as a threat I hear,after my loss to Scarlett. Well think again because I've had a good training camp this time around and this Lorenzo dude is just another stepping stone on my way to another title shot. I'll beat you at your own game Von Matterhorn, mark my fuckin words. I am gonna bounce your head off the floor like a basketball player on cocaine then choke you out in the 1st.

My after party will take place in the Spearmint Rhino for those interested... I like to celebrate with a glass of scotch, a fine cigar and a face full of tits.

Sanex Lewis ( 116387 ) :

I m calling out anyone who is willing to fight me? I mean this literally anyone, any weight class, anyday ... no matter if it's today itself ...

and Mr.Owen Glyde .... this message if specially for you ... u better retain your title at camp wars ... coz I want you next buddy ... prove that you are worth of being a champ ... let's get inside of the cage !!!!! I dare you !!!!

Here you have it guys, the (long awaited) REVO 11 review!

What a great fight card. It had everything; knockouts, submissions, heavy shots, big takedowns and as always, unbelievable action. I’d just like to say thanks to everyone involved for making it such a great night to be a part of, especially my boys in the Robinson Camp, I see you!

The first fight of the night was a sign of things to come, with a massive first round finish right off the bat. It took Vlad Vovkov only 53 seconds to get the job done against Max Jacks, as he nearly caused a trip to A&E with his early armbar. The one thing I keep asking myself about this fight is what exactly was Jacks planning to do after he took him down? He effectively caused his own decline as Vovkov immediately began to look for different submissions, as he transitioned with the submissions to get back to full guard. From there he locked up a nasty armbar which Jacks simply couldn’t get free from. Congratulations to Vovkov on a great win, and an even better finish from his back!

The next fight was supposed to be Anderson Silva vs Stuart Elliott. However, due to a poor weight cut from Silva the fight had to be scrapped. The shocking thing is that he came into the fight 8 pounds overweight! 8 goddamn pounds! Did this guy eat steak and chips before the weigh-in?! If anyone sees Silva in Burger King, tell him to put the Whopper down if he wants another fight in REVO. It’s a shame for Stuart Elliott who looked ready to go to war on tubby.

Fight number 3 was a bit of a snoozer if I’m honest. Both guys didn’t really do anything too special in particular, however both showed a lot of potential if they can tune into their killer instinct. Nemanja Velickovic came out of the fight the winner over Aleksandar Toppington, however it wasn’t really in any interesting fashion. He used the clinch and his takedowns well to take Toppington’s striking away from him and Aleksandar was left with little in his arsenal to fight back with. A very well thought out strategy and a deserved win for Velikovic, who now moves to 2-0 at age 20.

Ronald Zubar vs So Lo was a back-and-forth fight from the first round to the last. Both men wanted a stand-up battle and that is what they got. Zubar was the more active fighter, and landed some decent shots. But So Lo also threw some bombs, and managed to cut open Zubar with a big knee from the clinch. By the end of round three both men looked battered, and that is all you can ask for as a fight fan! Well done to Zubar on the win, however this fight could have gone either way as it was an all-out war!

In the next matchup, Boro Miranovic showed that he can finish the fight any way possible. After gaining the takedown he showed a very smooth ground game against Rick Jackson. Whenever the fight was on the feet he looked to take it to the ground to take away Jackson’s power, this ended up with him gaining a nasty Americana and it was quickly over. Definitely one of the tightest submissions we’ve seen here at REVO. That puts Miranovic to 2-1 at REVO with a two fight win streak, definitely one to watch in future!

The next fight was one which I personally had my eye on. I thought this was going to be an even matchup and could have gone the distance. Oh how I was wrong. Martin Woge absolutely dominated Diskretni Jebac. He took him down four times in under 5 minutes, eventually locking up one of the tightest arm triangles I’ve ever seen. Jebac was out before we could even see what was going on. The worst thing is that he went out at 4:59 on the round, if he had held out for one more second it could have been a different round 2. Jebac is now 0-3 in REVO, he needs to turn it round if he wants to stay in London’s finest organisation. Woge is now 3-0 in his short career, and is looking better and better each fight, can’t wait for the next one!

Erdal Bakkal vs James Winstanley was boring. I’m sorry but it was. Bakkal was fighting so defensively that he obviously forgot to actually fight back. He got taken down repeatedly by Winstanley, who looked fairly uninspired on the ground. He landed a few decent shots from back mount and then locked up a nice rear naked choke which finished the fight in round 1. I expected better from both guys but still, nice finish from Winstanley. Both guys will come back with a new found desire to win I’m sure of it.

Next up we had the battle of the old school; two elite, experienced fighters going to war. And a war we got. Both Soz Sztrova and Craig David came out swinging, and both were looking to finish. The fight was a calculated battle from the two veterans, with the action constantly being taken from standing to the clinch and then to the mat. Craig David was a clear winner, landing more shots and dominating the clinch. He also opened up a huge cut on Sztrova which was just evidence of the battle. Massive respect to both guys for proving that the older guys have still got it, and showing that they can still do it big in REVO.

The next fight was over in no time. Mirko Filipovic got his head nearly knocked off his shoulders by Daniel McFadden in just 34 seconds. A huge elbow landed from half guard and that left Filipovic rocked massively, then McFadden followed up with another two massive shots which forced the ref to stop the fight. A solid first REVO win for McFadden!

And now we get to the main event, and it definitely lived up to the hype. Brother Firetribe vs Sheldon Mozart was always going to be the main event, and that it was. Firetribe ended the fight from the clinch with a nasty knee to the head which left Mozart rocked. He followed that up with a tonne more knees to the body, and then a few elbows and a massive uppercut which finally dropped Mozart, forcing the ref to stop it. An unreal finish for Firetribe in his REVO debut, showing his power to the rest of the division!

A great event, and another one on the stepping stone to Camp Wars 3!

• Upvote 1

I don't have a fighter in REVO right now ... but I would love to have one here ... nice organization REVo is with smacktalk, previews and reviews ....plz add rankings and some tournament like things and the other thing POSTERS ... and REVO will be the most awesome organization to be a part of and the best organization here at tycoon !!!

We plan to add rankings for each division as soon as we can find a viable writer, something I am working on right now. I'm also going to be making sure to have posters for each Camp Wars event where possible, although it might be difficult to get one for every event. I'm terrible with such things myself. Tournaments, I don't know how we could fit into our style, but if anyone has any ideas, feel free to message me and I'll see if we might be able to work it in or not.

Apologies for the non-RP post, I wanted to take some time out just to thank everyone thus far for the activity they've been showing in this thread. Already ten pages, and going strong. Keep it up guys!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b14.jpg

Elmo Salty

I'm a 19 yr old guy who achieved a lot in this game that a lot of fighters couldn't, some of them even retired without even getting a single award on their resume, I'm still young and still not even on the peek of my career. I lost to a guy that is clearly a mismatch, and here I go again. I'm fighting a guy who trained longer and is a lot more experienced than I am. I am not here to complain or to make excuses (I already signed the contract) but I just want the whole HW division to know that I ain't coming to that fight to lose, I'm gonna catch you Logan Brown and I'm gonna do my best to knock you out even on my back!

Ayila takes another arm for his collection. Dion Devlin, kiss that title goodbye son, your time is up. That arm is going up on my wall baby. You're a phony, you never deserved the title. Make sure you keep it nice and warm for me you punk.

aren't u a phony too eh ? your victory was just a fluke ..everybody knows that ... have a rematch with me and prove yourself !!!! well if you aren't afraid of course ... :P

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w15.jpg

Hitokiri "The Manslayer" Batosai

"My English has gotten...much better since I moved to London. This isn't a press...statement declaring any call outs. Instead, this is my statement declaring all middleweight contenders to begin signing their resignation papers. From this moment forward, my true goal with...whichever camp will be ending careers. No middleweight will be safe as long as the manslayer is active and handing out medical bills. No man is safe...especially not the man who holds that belt."

And we’re back yet again! REVO 13 is only a day away and what a card we've managed to put together for you. As always, you can expect some unbelievable action from the first fight of the under-card to the main event!

The first fight of the under-card is between two guys who haven’t had the best of luck in their first few fights. William Flynn is a versatile, 18 year old pure MMA fighter. He isn't a master of a certain area, but rather a student of all aspects of the game. He is comfortable wherever the fight may go, however his heart has been the thing which critics discuss. However, at such a young age this is something which will develop over time. Jan Jasper is also a young, well rounded fighter. He has already gained a fair amount of fight time at age 19 with 4 fights under his belt. Unfortunately, these have been losses. But in all of these fights he has shown some promise. Jasper is a confident striker, who can go to the ground if necessary. He will come into the fight hungrier than ever and I expect him to pull something out of the bag

Fight number 2 of the under-card is between two of the big boys of REVO. Gavin King and Mario Eikmeyer are two of the bigger fighters in our heavyweight division, and both look to utilise their size and strength in their fights. Gavin King is coming into the fight with a 1-1 record, with his only loss coming in his REVO debut. The fight which he lost was a stand-up battle with Paul Pie, and unfortunately he ended up on the wrong end of a nasty combination which ended with a massive straight right which put him to sleep. He has shown a strong striking arsenal and a desire to gain the takedown and use his ground and pound. Looking to nullify this is Mario Eikmeyer, who is a very strong wrestler. He will have to be fast in getting the double leg as King is a bigger and arguably stronger fighter. While his record isn’t outstanding at 0-3, he has shown potential in his three fights, with 2 of them being unfortunate decision losses. This classic striker vs grappler match-up should be very interesting, and will largely depend on who can be first to impose their physical ability and their gameplan.

James Kershaw vs Piotr Mida is a fight which is very intriguing. This is both guys debut in REVO. They are both fairly well matched. And, they are both still very young fighters. They will both be desperate for a win, to set their REVO careers off perfectly. Kershaw is a strong Muay Thai fighter, with decent kicks and a strong clinch game. Mida is a purple belt Jiu-Jitsu grappler, who is also fairly proficient in all other aspects of MMA. His wrestling is also decent, which he will need to take the fight down. I think this fight comes down to whether Kershaw can land a few big shots or if Mida can get it down and lock up a submission. It should be interesting either way.

Next up we have a decent looking fight between the very outspoken Watership Down and Paul Frederick. Down is coming into the fight more than confident in his skill set. He is a top notch wrestler, with decent ground and pound. His striking is fairly weak, but he is strong enough defensively to avoid shots and gain the takedowns he needs. Frederick is a good boxer with average grappling. Both men are new to REVO and will be looking to get the all-important W come Wednesday evening.

The final fight of the under-card is a fight between two men who, despite being very skilful fighters, have struggled to get wins in their MMA careers. Ultimate Chaos (good English name, I know) is a very well-rounded fighter. He has decent stand-up, but wrestling is his forte. He has a 5-9 record, which doesn't actually say anything about how good a fighter he is. His chin has often been his Achilles heel, having lost 5 of his fights by being rocked. This is bad for him as Fedor Belfort is a very strong boxer with some powerful hands. He is also a fairly good grappler, but obviously he would prefer to be standing up throwing haymakers. He is 1-2 overall, and 1-1 in REVO with his loss coming to Middleweight champion Dion Devlin. I think that Belfort has the edge in this fight as he has powerful striking, and against an opponent with a weak chin this could end in a nasty knockout.

Next up is the first fight of the main card. Firstly, it is a strong striker versus an MMA fighter. Fedor Emelyanenko is the striker and he has powerful hands and lethal kicks. But he will be the first to admit that his wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu is not up to scratch. Also, I saw him at the press conference the other day and he looked absolutely drained. Whether it was a hard cut for him or whether his training has taken it out of him is hard to tell, but I think this will be a critical problem for him in the fight. This is because Kenzo Hara has great cardio and is a decent grappler, which obviously takes a lot of energy out of a fighter. If he can make it a dogfight against Emelyankenko he will wear him down quickly. I think Hara will take the fight as he will likely be able to wear Emelyanenko quickly and he has the edge with grappling, so I expect a submission.

The second fight of the main card is Zlatko Horvat vs Cub Swanson. Both guys are still new to REVO and are yet to pick up a win in the organisation. However, they have both faced the top guys at REVO and have been beaten by the best. A win for either man could put them back facing the top level fighters. Zlatko Horvat is a Muay Thai fighter, with a strong clinch game and powerful kicks. His boxing and wrestling leave something to be desired, but if he can land one big kick or get it to the clinch he could finish the fight quickly. Cub Swanson won’t be willing to let that happen. Cub is a strong wrestler and a purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu but his stand-up game is pretty much non-existent. He will be looking to take it to the mat and lock up a submission. His chin isn't the strongest, but if he can avoid the shots and take Horvat down it could be game over. This is an important fight for both men and I think mentality will come into play massively. A lot of the fight will come down to who has the stronger mind-set and who wants the win more.

The next fight is a very interesting fight indeed. It is former champion and veteran Shane Winslow against undefeated newcomer Mikhail Akulov. Both men are coming into the fight with a lot to prove. Winslow will be looking for the win to potentially open him up for another title shot and Akulov will be looking to go to 3-0 in REVO and more than likely gain the top contender spot. Winslow is a 33 fight veteran, who is 1-2 in REVO, and an ex-REVO champion. He is 14-19, but he went 1-12 in super-heavyweight before dropping down to heavyweight. This takes his record to 13-7 if you take away the super-heavyweight losses. He is a well-rounded fighter, with no particular strong point. He can definitely finish fights in any way, but he is also known to fight smart and take the decision. Akulov is a pure, thoroughbred wrestler. He has powerful ground and pound and has finished both his fights in the first round by TKO. With one more win in this manner and the heavyweight division will be shook. Should be a great fight, and will definitely change the way that the heavyweight division works out in the next few months.

The co-main event is crazy, Lizandro Ibarra vs Andrey Shirokov. Both of these are serious fighters. Ibbara is a lethal striker, and is arguably one of the best in REVO on the feet. He is also a good grappler, with strong wrestling ability and a purple belt in Jiu-Jitsu. His lone loss came in his REVO debut when he chose not to strike with Geoffrey Powell and lost a close decision. I think he will come into this fight with a new found desire to win and will look to finish Shirokov in convincing fashion. Shirokov is also a very powerful, skilful striker. His boxing is simply exceptional, and he has power hands. He is a strong wrestler, with ok Jiu-Jitsu. In his first fight he lost after being taken down by a strong wrestler. If both men choose to keep it standing, we will be in for an absolute war. I can’t wait for this fight, and it will be the perfect way to lead up to the main event!

Finally, that brings us to the main event!

This is a fight with great potential. Both men are great grapplers, and both have the ability to finish the fight on the mat. Glenn Justice is a very powerful wrestler with amazing ground and pound. He got off to a 3-0 start in his MMA career, before losing via flash KO in a title fight against current lightweight champ, Will Scarlett. The fight only lasted 14 seconds as he was blasted by a lethal right hand from Scarlett. He looked distraught after the fight as he had prepared for a long time to take the title, but was caught with a big shot. He promised to come back stronger, and that he has. He looks in great shape and will be looking to get the W and get back in the title race. The man he is facing off against is non-other than Lorenzo Van Matterhorn. At his REVO 7, on his debut, he wrapped up one of the nicest triangles we have seen so far in REVO’s short history. He is definitely a submissions master with 8 of his 9 victories coming by submission. He is also competent enough to stand up with Justice if he needs to, but it is unlikely that he’ll do much damage. This will be a great grappling display, and I expect whoever wins to get a finish of some description. I can’t see it going to the judges. Should be a wild one!

And that’s that. We hope you enjoy the fights, I for one know I will!

Also, REVO 14 is coming up on the 28th with some huge fights on the card. Hope you guys get a good look at that one. Then on the 5th we have the event which makes REVO oh so special, Camp Wars 3. This will be the biggest event to date at REVO and a must see for any true MMA fan!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w20.jpg

George "The Snake" Silva

After watching REVO 10 and REVO 11 I must say that there is talent in this organization, but I can defeat anyone. Like a snake, I'll just wait for my opportunity, and once it shows up, I'll spring and take it!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w13.jpg Matty Gordon

Hi revo fighters my name is Matty and im here for one reason that is to hurt people i dont care who i fight because when my fist connects with there face they are having a one way trip to the hospital the middle weight fighters should be scared because im sending every one off them to the hospital once im done there will be no other middleweight fighters for me to fight they will all off retired because of what my hands will do to them

The streets in downtown New York are dark as it is late at night as I, Ramblin' Red Stevenson, lead reporter for Fight Club Magazine and the premier writer for the Gonzaitev camp am here once against to cover the latest news surrounding the camp. The camp has been in turmoil the last few weeks as the successful of the camp has been much maligned one week and going well the next. The roller coaster ride is part of the reason why I am here, I approach the Gonzaitev Compound when I am stopped by an unfamiliar face just outside the compound.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg530/Aaron_Preuss/6w17_zps810de178.jpg

???: What are you doing here? This is private property.

Red: I am a friend of the owner, just relax.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Mr Gonzaitev pull up in his custom 1967 Shelby GT 500. Painted black as night with metallic silver racing stripes tapering back to the trademark fast back that this car is known for.

Gonzaitev: Andrey, what are you doing? You are supposed to be inside training with the guys. I just got a call from a good friend of mine about debuting in the professional league of MMA. Well, maybe not professional your technically already are one, but your first fight with an organization backing you.

Andrey: What are you talking about boss? I thought that deal had fallen through?

Gonzaitev: Nah, we just put the deal on hold while we got you outside of wrestling mode that you generally operate in. Your skills are finally getting to where we need them so you can start participating in actual matches while we cover the remaining holes in your game.

Red: Um excuse me, what exactly is going on here? Who is Andrey?

Gonzaitev looks stunned as he finally notices that I am standing here, after a moment he starts laughing.

Gonzaitev: My bad Red, I forgot you have been away from the compound for a while. This is one of my new signees to my camp, Andrey Vaslov. He fights in the welterweight division and his primary background is wrestling but he have been working hard on getting his stand up to the level we need it to be at. I recently just inked a deal with REVO in London for him to have his major debut with them under their banner.

Red: That is big news, everyone knows you have a fairly successful hand in turning around older fighters but your success with younger fighters is not as well known. Considering only two long term mainstays are on your roster in Viktor Kafka and Devil Jho.

Gonzaitev: Well you do have a point there Red, I have been more successful with older fighters as many of my young signees that I manage to get under my banner don't live up to the expectations I set for them. Jho and Kafka are the standard bearers and have had long successful careers across multiple divisions in Jho's case, and Kafka's record speaks for itself. He has fought some of the toughest guys in the business and is a tough guy to put away despite being thoroughly dominated by some of them. But Andrey here is a part of my new breed of fighters who I believe have the chance to propel themselves to the very top of this sport. Well, at least that is what I think anyway, what do you think Andrey?

Andrey: I am forever in your debt Mr Gonzaitev you brought me out of my homeland to guide me to greatness that you believe I am destined for. I am a tough guy from the mean streets of Russia. Where one must fight to survive, now I get paid to fight? I shall take no prisoners and leave no one untouched by my fury. I do not give up, I do not stop coming and the only thing that can stop me is father time.

Red: Any words for the REVO roster before you head to training?

Andrey: Make sure your health and life insurances are all paid up, for when you enter the cage to face me. You better prepare for war as I will not stop until that bell sounds or they are knocked out. There is no off switch or quit in this body. I owe Mr Gonzaitev that much for bringing me out of Russia and bringing me to the US and giving me the opportunity to work with the best coaches in the world. Beware REVO, Andrey Vaslov is coming for your heads.

Red: Chilling words from the welterweight prospect out of the Gonzaitev camp, what will the future hold for him in REVO? Only time will tell.

I smile a bit and shake hands with both Mr Gonzaitev and Andrey before turning to leave as they enter the Gonzaitev Compounded where the screams of pain and the slamming of bodies into the mat echo throughout this mostly abandoned neighborhood as I climb back into my car and drive away.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17b6.jpg Harry Tango

Im here today to announce my presence in Revo im a young fighter that is learning more and more of the game every day i train and put everything in only trouble is there seems to be a lot of young fighters that are jokes and dont belong in mma they make it look bad im talking about fighters like So Lo its a joke he has 3 wins ive gone back and watched his first fight in Revo and it was a pathetic attemp he clearly has no power and if he steps in with me ill knock him out in the first round and send him packing

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39w13.jpg Matty Gordon

Congratulation Bob BImp you got your winning ways back by fighting a bum who should not of been fighting in the first place you need to come fight me and ill show you what a real fight is and what its like to feel my hands touch your face im not calling you out for a fight but i am calling you out for a slaughter at the hands off my fists