REVO Accounts

I am fucking sick of this! How much grafting do I, Mr Brandon Cotoure the great, need to do?!? I have let enough chins roll to fill a chinese phone book!

GIve me some recognition! Never turned down a single fight, brought it against errrbody, stand and bang in every single fight, and I've never even been rocked!

I dare ANYONE at any weight to step in and try to stand with me. ANYBODY, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. LETS FUCKING DO THIS.

One more win at 155 against the admittedly talented Leonardo Florentino Ernesto Alvarez, and a title shot should be mine. Florentino, I look forward to it brother, lets put on a show. Got mad respect for you, but you know, come the 16th of May, you're going to need a fucking knights helmet to protect yourself from going lights out.

Hey Josh Robinson, who you got in that one? You know im taking another W, right?

• 5 weeks later...

Brandon Cotoure is only the 5th best 155er? Once I add another KO this week, I'm sure I jump up the rankings just a little.

Then I am coming for that alcoholic bastard. I hate you George Wilson. I cannot wait to knock you the fuck out.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w17.jpg

"Gentleman" George Wilson

Couture: After carefully translating what you have been (trying to) say against me i have come to the conclusion that you want to fight me. Even though you are not even in my league, i have decided to watch what i eat over the last few weeks and i will come to you.

I'll be watching your fight against Viljo very carefully. I'll step down and give you a trial run at 155. If you manage to beat me then we can surely do it again for the belt.

However, due to your apparent anger issues I'm afraid i will be breaking my tradition of buying you a beer after we fight as i am unsure you are able to handle the alcohol. Perhaps a lemonade for you? Or will the sugar be too much for you?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w17.jpg

Couture: After carefully translating what you have been (trying to) say against me i have come to the conclusion that you want to fight me. Even though you are not even in my league, i have decided to watch what i eat over the last few weeks and i will come to you.

I'll be watching your fight against Viljo very carefully. I'll step down and give you a trial run at 155. If you manage to beat me then we can surely do it again for the belt.

However, due to your apparent anger issues I'm afraid i will be breaking my tradition of buying you a beer after we fight as i am unsure you are able to handle the alcohol. Perhaps a lemonade for you? Or will the sugar be too much for you?

You're dead. I promise you, I am taking you chin off. I respect that you'd drop down a division to fight me, but that isn't going to save you. Lay off the beer, lost a bit of weight, and prepare for an absolute beating. I am going to fucking annihilate you.

Fuck your lemonade, i'll have a pint of your blood.

Start preparing your apologies for your pathetic fans now buddy.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14021492015919.png

You're dead. I promise you, I am taking you chin off. I respect that you'd drop down a division to fight me, but that isn't going to save you. Lay off the beer, lost a bit of weight, and prepare for an absolute beating. I am going to fucking annihilate you.

Fuck your lemonade, i'll have a pint of your blood.

Start preparing your apologies for your pathetic fans now buddy.

Well i have already lost the weight and am in talks with the boss now to finalise a contract to beat you down.

As for apologizing to my fans, i will do so after i make an example out of you. Clearly you have taken one too many hits to the head and i apologize for any more permanent damage i may do to you if the boss agrees to the fight. I'll try to make it as quickly and painless as possible.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w9.jpg

Alexander "The Paladin" Anderson

Since my defeat against the champion, at two months ago, i'm ready now to return to my real quest. As a Paladin that i am, i will face the Vasiliy "Russian Bigfoot" Shishkanov at Revo 72. I'm very proud to fight against one of the best Russian Fighters that REVO could ever had, and as the Paladin that i'm, I will bring the victory to Sweden, celebrating that victory with a lot of Vodka and a lot of Russian Girls!

The promise is made, and as a Paladin, i will defend it to the end!

So Brandon Couture, i sat ringside to watch your fight and you know what? I had planned to cheer you along against Suokas to make our fight interesting. I even went on a strict diet to meet you half way so we could step into the cage and settle our differences.

However after seeing you get your butt handed to you i am actually reluctant to do anymore damage to you. Apart from having to re-play your interviews to understand your incoherent rambling, i do not want to be the cause of you sitting at home drooling because i knocked what little sense you have left in that dome of yours.

But seeing as i have no plans for the time being, one person i will be watching is my last fight Alexander "The Paladin" Anderson as he takes on another worthy opponent Vasiliy Shishkanov.

Win, lose or draw Alexander, i would like to join in on your celebration and add a bottle of fine whiskey to your Russian vodka to celebrate. It will be a pleasure to buy two warriors such as yourself a drink after a hard fought fight.

Cheers, old chum!

So Brandon Couture, i sat ringside to watch your fight and you know what? I had planned to cheer you along against Suokas to make our fight interesting. I even went on a strict diet to meet you half way so we could step into the cage and settle our differences.

However after seeing you get your butt handed to you i am actually reluctant to do anymore damage to you. Apart from having to re-play your interviews to understand your incoherent rambling, i do not want to be the cause of you sitting at home drooling because i knocked what little sense you have left in that dome of yours.

But seeing as i have no plans for the time being, one person i will be watching is my last fight Alexander "The Paladin" Anderson as he takes on another worthy opponent Vasiliy Shishkanov.

Win, lose or draw Alexander, i would like to join in on your celebration and add a bottle of fine whiskey to your Russian vodka to celebrate. It will be a pleasure to buy two warriors such as yourself a drink after a hard fought fight.

Cheers, old chum!

I was robbed! You saw the fight, you saw that I won at least 2 of those 3 rounds. Those judges have no business in this sport. I won that fight, and it was plain for everyone to see. The org should be treating that as a victory on my part.

Now, Mr George Wilson, if you would be so kind as to step in the ring with me, I will gladly shut you the fuck up. Let do this, dont bitch out because I "lost" my last fight. We've got a score to settle, you know your chin is in real danger of being taken the fuck off, and if you do want to use my last fight as an excuse, I wouldnt blame you. But quite frankly, I think you're a little bitch.

Man up, cut as much as you can, and I will gain as much as possible, and we will do this thing. I will have no problem paying your medical bills with my big fat KO bonus. And then, Mr George, I will happily buy YOU a beer.

Hey Org owner, get this shit booked in will you. Stop wasting time. Errrbody wants to see it!

I was robbed! You saw the fight, you saw that I won at least 2 of those 3 rounds. Those judges have no business in this sport. I won that fight, and it was plain for everyone to see. The org should be treating that as a victory on my part.

Now, Mr George Wilson, if you would be so kind as to step in the ring with me, I will gladly shut you the fuck up. Let do this, dont bitch out because I "lost" my last fight. We've got a score to settle, you know your chin is in real danger of being taken the fuck off, and if you do want to use my last fight as an excuse, I wouldnt blame you. But quite frankly, I think you're a little bitch.

Man up, cut as much as you can, and I will gain as much as possible, and we will do this thing. I will have no problem paying your medical bills with my big fat KO bonus. And then, Mr George, I will happily buy YOU a beer.

Hey Org owner, get this shit booked in will you. Stop wasting time. Errrbody wants to see it!

After going back and forth with you over the last few weeks, i have actually hired a translator to decipher your gibberish so i can understand what you are saying to me.

Thank you for your kind offer to pay for my medical bills, however that won't be necessary. As for offering to buy ME a drink? Well, i never say no to a nice, cold refreshing beverage after a hard fight. However with the beatdown that you will receive at my hands i really don't think i will work hard enough to deserve a beer. Especially after eating clean for the last few months.

Let's get this over with shall we?

After going back and forth with you over the last few weeks, i have actually hired a translator to decipher your gibberish so i can understand what you are saying to me.

Thank you for your kind offer to pay for my medical bills, however that won't be necessary. As for offering to buy ME a drink? Well, i never say no to a nice, cold refreshing beverage after a hard fight. However with the beatdown that you will receive at my hands i really don't think i will work hard enough to deserve a beer. Especially after eating clean for the last few months.

Let's get this over with shall we?

I will happily knock 10 shades of shit out of your translator too if necessary?

Lets fight. I want this booked in ASAP. I am ready to annihilate you right here, right now!

I will happily knock 10 shades of shit out of your translator too if necessary?

Lets fight. I want this booked in ASAP. I am ready to annihilate you right here, right now!

It seems as though the org dont want this fight? Mr Josh Robinson has ignored all requests, and is now offering me other fighters...

Fuck that, whether its at REVO, some other org, or on the streeet, I am going to kill you George.

Josh Fucking Robison, make this fight happen! Dont make me turn my attention to you sunshine.

I can't be indifferent to this lack of respect from you Brandon Couture, a guy like you. You had been headline in the past, champion as well. I think you had your ass fucked up, by a Uruguayan cock called Suarez, and then you came here with your skinny bones, full of your british frustation about the World Soccer Cup, ask for a match against a champion like my big fellow, Gentleman. Well i think one thing could be made, you shut up. If you up too, i could send you to a British hospital without any problem, and the only salvation you could have is clean up your tears for your suffering, eat something at McDonalds, and retire at next day.

GOod luck Alexander. Having stepped into the cage with both you and Vasiliy i gotta say i will be watching this fight with great interest. We're still negotiating with the boss about that fight with Couture so i'll play it by ear.

What better way to celebrate after knocking each other senseless than to have a round of a few alcoholic beverages? Cheers mate, and good luck.

I can't be indifferent to this lack of respect from you Brandon Couture, a guy like you. You had been headline in the past, champion as well. I think you had your ass fucked up, by a Uruguayan cock called Suarez, and then you came here with your skinny bones, full of your british frustation about the World Soccer Cup, ask for a match against a champion like my big fellow, Gentleman. Well i think one thing could be made, you shut up. If you up too, i could send you to a British hospital without any problem, and the only salvation you could have is clean up your tears for your suffering, eat something at McDonalds, and retire at next day.

Hey, at least my health care would be free. Once I am done with Gerogie boy, you fancy paying out to fix a broken fucking skull?!

How about you mind your own fucking business, and stay out of it when the big boys are talking, alright Mr Paladin? If there's one thing I hate, it's a Swedish cbomb who likes to get his nose in other peoples business. WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SWEDEN?!

I will fuck your shit up if you ever so much as look at me again, boy. I will come out to Sweden, and personally end you.

Who the fuck are you anyways? You've achived nothing, and that other fucker, geroge, already beat your ass.

Hey Georgie, don't watch his fight, we've got business to attend to. I am going to retire you, so Paladin, dont worry about George knocking the fuck out of you again.

With all due respect, fuck you all.

So its official, 7 days from now, George Wilson's career ends. You've had a good run buddy, but you're going to meet your maker a week from now.

Start saying your prayers.

And hey, Gerogie, I will happily drink one of your beers with your wife once I am done with you. I'll claim her as my own buddy

You sir are delusional if you think you can even be in the same league as me.

However the time for talk is nearly over. As i mentioned earlier i do not feel good about stepping into the cage against someone like you who has clearly taken too many blows to the head. I will try to make this a quick and painless as possible.

Not sure if they allow alcoholic beverages through a drip but i am happy to buy you a sponge bath while you recover.

You sir are delusional if you think you can even be in the same league as me.

However the time for talk is nearly over. As i mentioned earlier i do not feel good about stepping into the cage against someone like you who has clearly taken too many blows to the head. I will try to make this a quick and painless as possible.

Not sure if they allow alcoholic beverages through a drip but i am happy to buy you a sponge bath while you recover.

Keep talking son. You've never done real damage to anyone! We all know you're going to try and take me down, and pin on on the ground the whole fight. Let's make this a barn burner. Let see how man you are. I have never even been rocked, you've been knocked out cold multiple times. NOBODY in the world of MMA can stand and trade with me, i dont expect you to either, it would be risky. But if you want to do this, if you want to show everyone you are a true, well rounded champ. Let's keep this standing, and lets rip chunks out of eachother.

The smacktalk ends now. Its time to start preparing for the fight. I've said everything I have to say to get this fight hyped, the world is going to be watching thanks to the talk we've done.

George, I respect you, but I dont like you. Lets do this, lets make this a fight to remember. Only one of us will be standing this time next week.

I look forward to that beer, brother.

Buddy i don't know who's fight you been watching but i have NEVER taken anyone down in any of my fights. All my wins by sub? People who couldn't stand with me so they take me down to the ground only to get submitted.

As for never doing real damage? We'll see who damages who. 10 of my victories are by way of (T)KO via strikes.

Now i am not taking anything away from you. You are a legend in your own right, you've held multiple titles and have fought a lot of good fighters. But you are a shadow of your former self. Those days are far behind you and although i am a gentleman, i also do not take kindly to incoherent ramblings about taking my belt.

You may not have been rocked, but you sure have taken a lot of hits to the head. We both annoyed the boss so much that he was forced to sign this fight even though it didn't make sense. You are right with one thing, and although it shames me to admit it the time for talk is over.

After i physically shut your mouth maybe YOU should be the one to consider retirement?

Buddy i don't know who's fight you been watching but i have NEVER taken anyone down in any of my fights. All my wins by sub? People who couldn't stand with me so they take me down to the ground only to get submitted.

As for never doing real damage? We'll see who damages who. 10 of my victories are by way of (T)KO via strikes.

Now i am not taking anything away from you. You are a legend in your own right, you've held multiple titles and have fought a lot of good fighters. But you are a shadow of your former self. Those days are far behind you and although i am a gentleman, i also do not take kindly to incoherent ramblings about taking my belt.

You may not have been rocked, but you sure have taken a lot of hits to the head. We both annoyed the boss so much that he was forced to sign this fight even though it didn't make sense. You are right with one thing, and although it shames me to admit it the time for talk is over.

After i physically shut your mouth maybe YOU should be the one to consider retirement?

Hey buddy, you beat me, and I will give retirement some serious consideration.

How about you do the same? Put your money where you mouth is. Loser retires? One of us is getting KO'd, and I dont see it being me. My skull is made of fucking steel.

I want everyone to see this now, if George Wilson is a real champ, he will back his ability, and agree to a loser retires fight.

whatcha say buddy?

First of all, i do a lot of things with money but putting them in my mouth is certainly NOT one of them. However, about your wager. As Champion of this org i must politely decline your "retirement" if i lose. However i will meet you in the middle that on the tiny chance the stars align and you find a way to beat me (HA!) i won't retire straight away, but i will fulfill my duties as Champion and retire when i lose my belt.

Now take a minute to let it register.

As for retiring, i merely don't want you to take any more unnecessary blows to the head if you don't have to.

First of all, i do a lot of things with money but putting them in my mouth is certainly NOT one of them. However, about your wager. As Champion of this org i must politely decline your "retirement" if i lose. However i will meet you in the middle that on the tiny chance the stars align and you find a way to beat me (HA!) i won't retire straight away, but i will fulfill my duties as Champion and retire when i lose my belt.

Now take a minute to let it register.

As for retiring, i merely don't want you to take any more unnecessary blows to the head if you don't have to.

Sounds good to me. You beat me, I retire on the spot. If i beat you though, you give me my title shot, and you retire as soon as the belt has left your waist, whether its me that beats you the 2nd time or not.

You've just signed up to have your career ended.

Almost time to put up or shut up.

For all our sakes, hopefully i can shut you up as nobody understands a word you're saying.

Thanks for the warm up buddy. I think I am ready to step up, take your title, and retire you. You didnt think i'd forget about our little "deal", did you?

But in all honesty, and all jokes aside, that was a real test bro. Lets have a beer before we do it again.

It was sooooo naive of George Wilson to try and stand with Brandon Cotoure. NOBODY has ever bettered Brandon on the feet. You landed 50+ of your most powerful shots, and not a single one fazed him, Brandon landed 2 shots, one cut you, and the other knocked George out cold.

I wouldnt blame you at all for trying to lay and pray when Brandon comes for that title fight. He is already on a mass bulk, getting ready to run the 175 division. Georgie, how did it feel to get KO'd by someone who's natural weight is 145?

Well Brandon, it seems you're not as stupid as i thought you were. You insulted me and got talking and i let you get under my skin and i got a bit cocky.

You managed to get into my head and you got me to play your game. As promised, as soon as the title leaves my hand i will hang up my MMA gloves and retire.

Now as for our rematch and you thinking i will lay and pray. Look at my fights. I have never, i repeat NEVER taken a fight to the ground. All my submission victories have been guys who can't stand with me so they take me down only to get subbed.

Now i am not taking anything away from you. I still don't think you are the most intelligent person in the world but there is no denying your heavy hands. I tried to stand with you and i got caught. Fair and square.

Now as promised i WILL put my title on the line for our rematch. Will the result be the same? We'll see. But i assure you i will not be taking anyone down to the ground.