REVO Accounts

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33w15.jpg

"The Manslayer" Hitokiri Batosai through translator

"While the 'kids' and middleweight bicker and argue over who is 'best', I've been quietly decapitating every potential title contender that the middleweight division has to offer. Patrushev...I believe I just air-mailed your early retirement check when my foot caved in your face...you're gonna need it to pay those hospital bills. Unlike 99% of these posers in the middleweight division, I'm here to do business...and I'm the best at my business. Pain and defeat."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b15.jpg

Thor's Hammer: "Whoever picks me for their team in the new format will pick a guaranteed win. I will unrelentingly take down and crush anybody that dares to stand in front of me." #HammerTime

MMA-Weekly Live Interview with Jordan Statham

Interviewer : Tonight it is my pleasure to welcome Mr.Jordan Statham to the MMA-Weekly Special show. So, Mr. Statham, after REVO announced its latest tournament system,we came to know that you are playing a major role in it. What's your opinion about the new change ?

Statham : first of all, thanks a lot for inviting me for the show. Then to your question...well....the new scheme by REVO is, in my opinion...gonna be the renaissance of REVO ... you will see this company rise to the top of the world with this concept .. and I guarantee that to you, specially with me holding a great share with @Ayila Obasi. Personally, I don't like that dude at all and he is a fluke. But what is to be, has to be done somehow or another ... so this will teach him a good lesson not to pick the wrong guy for a fight ....

Interviewer : Your last encounter with Obasi at REVO was in your favour, you finished him via strikes in the very first round and there was no doubt about that victory. How do you see yourself in the REVO 185lbs division after the victory ? Do you see yourself a contender?

Statham : As I said before the fight, and at the very beginning, Obasi is a FLUKE !!! I beat him, I can beat him and I will beat him at any given time. As for my position in the division, I have my next fight scheduled with a great opoonent @Thor Ja at REVO 26 .. and so far I m focused on that. But yes of course I consider myself as a contender to the REVO 185lbs title, and with the tournament style changed, I see myself eligible for the contender-ship ...

Interviewer : So, Mr.Statham, we and fans all around the world are expecting you to announce the picks for your team tonight at the show! and what's your plan or what's your foundation on selecting your team ?

Statham : REVO has got some of the greatest talent in the MMA. And the team I select will represent the true-mixed martial artist anytime. There's no personal choices here for me as I see everyone here at REVO as a fighter not as a picnic buddy ....

Interviewer : After this new tournament, it will lead upto Statham Vs. Obasi III. what do you think about facing Obasi again for the third time, as you have 1-1 with him ?

Statham : You want to know what I think? what I think is that Obasi is a ########*&^&^&^ :) .... he got luck the first time. and then next time i proved the world that I am the better fighter. Personally I think fighting Obasi is a waste of time, not only for me but for all the other fighter who are gonna face him ... we better fight someone who is really talented and worth fighting with .....

Interviewer : So Mr.Statham it is now time to announce the fighter picks for your team ....

Statham : alright, but first of all I would love to thank REVO for giving me this opportunity and my training camp EvolutioN MMA Academy and Gym at London for their support and advice.

and first of all in the 155lbs division I would like to have : Brother Firetribe
he has proven himself to be a hungry talented fighter and he keeps winning !!!! and joining with us he can make sure that he keeps winning and stopping the opponents he faces .... by the talk about experience, this guy has done it all and seen it all !!!!

Zeus Gracie , the 170lbs choice for that division..one of the most talented grapplers here in REVO!!! It would be nice to work with him,

and representing the 185 lbs division, here's your;s truly ... Jordan Statham

I had a tough choice with the 205lbs division ... many tough fighters there. Me and my coaches argued a lot before agreeing on selecting this fighter to our team. If I could have more than one fighter in this division, hell I would select many of you awesome guys !!!! Sanex Lewis, it would be an honor to have you

and If not select the heavyweight brawler of REVO, Logan Brown, a true veteran of the game, the former REVO heavyweight king-pin and without him my team will not be complete ... !!!!

This is a quick note for the team captains. Champions cannot be chosen to be on your team, as they are required to defend their titles at the same event. I understand the obvious temptation to choose a captain, but unfortunately this is not a possibility.

Hey Jason, nice picks. you seem to want my team to win? Captain fantastic, Mr Obasi is going to pick a winning team, before forcing that punk bitchh Statham to tap again.

My picks are as follows -

155 - Andrzej Wrzeszczycki. One of the best, most experienced fighters in Revo.

170 - Ed Karate - The brightest young talent in the 170 division.

185 - Ayila Obasi - The baddest BJJ practioner in the world, ready to beat Statham down again.

205 - Lizandro Ibarra - One of my personal favourite fighters, and someone i have had the honor of training with.

265 - |Amelie Poulain - Someone i cant wait to see develop into one of the worlds greatest.

There you have it guys, thats the team i want, i hope you all accept and we get to beat Statham and his punk team down. I would do everything to fight for you all to get title shots if we win these fights guys. Lets do it!

Hey Jason, nice picks. you seem to want my team to win? Captain fantastic, Mr Obasi is going to pick a winning team, before forcing that punk bitchh Statham to tap again.

My picks are as follows -

155 - Andrzej Wrzeszczycki. One of the best, most experienced fighters in Revo.

170 - Ed Karate - The brightest young talent in the 170 division.

185 - Ayila Obasi - The baddest BJJ practioner in the world, ready to beat Statham down again.

205 - Lizandro Ibarra - One of my personal favourite fighters, and someone i have had the honor of training with.

265 - |Amelie Poulain - Someone i cant wait to see develop into one of the worlds greatest.

There you have it guys, thats the team i want, i hope you all accept and we get to beat Statham and his punk team down. I would do everything to fight for you all to get title shots if we win these fights guys. Lets do it!

nice picks Obasi ... but the only thing wrong with them is that u r going to be in that team ... we all know for a fact .. that you suck .. and you being in on that team will make the team suck too ... poor team mates of yours ... if they should know better, they'll get out from this before any damage to their careers ... seriously speaking ...

man Obasi, it seems like u have no balls eh? u made the bet, before the last fight ... the one to loose will retire ... dude u really got no balls man ... damn

Jeremy Stapleton

@JSHoodz

Leaving the @ClevelandClinicLasVegas! Underwent some general brain health/neurological tests and I'm all clear. Props to @MarioZivkoMMA on a brutal knock out. I've never gone out like that! Thought I had him in the 1st when I saw all the blood. #BigMistake #ComeBackStronger #Hoodz4Life

@JBomb10 @TeamConquer @ConquerClothing @HeisenbergClothing @REVO @REVOWilliamsCamp @TPondHoodz @EastonWestHoodz

11/12/13 11:57 PM

nice picks Obasi ... but the only thing wrong with them is that u r going to be in that team ... we all know for a fact .. that you suck .. and you being in on that team will make the team suck too ... poor team mates of yours ... if they should know better, they'll get out from this before any damage to their careers ... seriously speaking ...

man Obasi, it seems like u have no balls eh? u made the bet, before the last fight ... the one to loose will retire ... dude u really got no balls man ... damn

Bro, you didnt agree to it! Please show me the post where you said, "ok, the loser leaves town"!!!!!.

You didnt, you bitched out because you lack faith in your own ability. You beat me fair and square, as i did to you in the 1st fight. The rubber match will happen as soon as i destroy this little punk tinker bell, then im coming for you. I am going to mess you up so fucking bad! IT.IS.ON.BITCH!

Can we make this official right now, and i want the org owners to see this and confirm it. The loser of this fight, RETIRES.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13831640631956.jpg

Ed Karate

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=173988

I just got the word from Ross and I'm glad to be on his team. Im not sure how Ross can make our team suck, neither do I consider myself a poor team mate and for sure I don't think anyone from our team is getting any damage done to their careers... can't say the same for your team though. I would be glad to crush "Crusher" Gracie even tonight. He already lost twice by KO - third time's a charm as they say.

you think so mate? oh boy .. :P

and hey, by the way .... YOUR TEAM SUCKS .. and how's that for something OFFICIAL !!!

So i won again. You better hope you win your fight on the 23rd, or i see you getting cut. You're like Chael Sonnen, the only reason anyone gives a shit about you is because you talk so much. I'm going to take your soul when we fight, and my team is going to destroy yours.

So i won again. You better hope you win your fight on the 23rd, or i see you getting cut. You're like Chael Sonnen, the only reason anyone gives a shit about you is because you talk so much. I'm going to take your soul when we fight, and my team is going to destroy yours.

you won again? what are u now playing with your mind or something ? :P

Hey listen mate, I am in this organization and in this business as I belong here and I will stay in this business as long as I can k?

and as for u, YOU SUCK and you don't belong in MMA at all ... u r good to be a lawyer or something as u are very good at lying .. or become an artist or something as u r good at imaginations ! trust me .. this is some serious career advice !!! u should listen to me man .. I m being helpful here ...

and as for the team mates of yours : IF U GUYS FOLLOW IN THE PATH OF THIS GUY trust me, U can be ... ahhhh ... i don't wanna say this ...

Interviewer : Tonight it is my pleasure to welcome Mr.Jordan Statham to the MMA-Weekly Special show. So, Mr. Statham, after REVO announced its latest tournament system,we came to know that you are playing a major role in it. What's your opinion about the new change ?

Statham : first of all, thanks a lot for inviting me for the show. Then to your question...well....the new scheme by REVO is, in my opinion...gonna be the renaissance of REVO ... you will see this company rise to the top of the world with this concept .. and I guarantee that to you, specially with me holding a great share with @Ayila Obasi. Personally, I don't like that dude at all and he is a fluke. But what is to be, has to be done somehow or another ... so this will teach him a good lesson not to pick the wrong guy for a fight ....

Interviewer : Your last encounter with Obasi at REVO was in your favour, you finished him via strikes in the very first round and there was no doubt about that victory. How do you see yourself in the REVO 185lbs division after the victory ? Do you see yourself a contender?

Statham : As I said before the fight, and at the very beginning, Obasi is a FLUKE !!! I beat him, I can beat him and I will beat him at any given time. As for my position in the division, I have my next fight scheduled with a great opoonent @Thor Ja at REVO 26 .. and so far I m focused on that. But yes of course I consider myself as a contender to the REVO 185lbs title, and with the tournament style changed, I see myself eligible for the contender-ship ...

Interviewer : So, Mr.Statham, we and fans all around the world are expecting you to announce the picks for your team tonight at the show! and what's your plan or what's your foundation on selecting your team ?

Statham : REVO has got some of the greatest talent in the MMA. And the team I select will represent the true-mixed martial artist anytime. There's no personal choices here for me as I see everyone here at REVO as a fighter not as a picnic buddy ....

Interviewer : After this new tournament, it will lead upto Statham Vs. Obasi III. what do you think about facing Obasi again for the third time, as you have 1-1 with him ?

Statham : You want to know what I think? what I think is that Obasi is a ########*&^&^&^ :) .... he got luck the first time. and then next time i proved the world that I am the better fighter. Personally I think fighting Obasi is a waste of time, not only for me but for all the other fighter who are gonna face him ... we better fight someone who is really talented and worth fighting with .....

Interviewer : So Mr.Statham it is now time to announce the fighter picks for your team ....

Statham : alright, but first of all I would love to thank REVO for giving me this opportunity and my training camp EvolutioN MMA Academy and Gym at London for their support and advice.

and first of all in the 155lbs division I would like to have : Brother Firetribe

he has proven himself to be a hungry talented fighter and he keeps winning !!!! and joining with us he can make sure that he keeps winning and stopping the opponents he faces .... by the talk about experience, this guy has done it all and seen it all !!!!

Zeus Gracie , the 170lbs choice for that division..one of the most talented grapplers here in REVO!!! It would be nice to work with him,

I had a tough choice with the 205lbs division ... many tough fighters there. Me and my coaches argued a lot before agreeing on selecting this fighter to our team. If I could have more than one fighter in this division, hell I would select many of you awesome guys !!!! Sanex Lewis, it would be an honor to have you

and If not select the heavyweight brawler of REVO, Logan Brown, a true veteran of the game, the former REVO heavyweight king-pin and without him my team will not be complete ... !!!!

Brother Firetribes answer to the fighter picks:

I am glad to join Jordan Stathams team. It`s an honour to be picked first. I am looking forward to smashing people as I have done previously.

I am glad to join Jordan Stathams team. It`s an honour to be picked first. I am looking forward to smashing people as I have done previously.

welcome mate !!! It's amazing that you are on my team !!!

I know u r an amazing fighter !!! and I know for a fact that u will smash some people and win the title here at REVO !!!!

Let us destroy those fake-fighters and prove that we are the legit fighters here !!!

You'll regret that son. Statham is getting destroyed, and I have no doubt, the same fate awaits you, Firetribe.

As for you Statham, you better work that Jiu-Jitsu, i am taking a leg back to Africa with me!

Goraidh Armstrong released a statement earlier today:

"I want to start by thanking Jimmy Pistol for showing up today. I mean there were a bunch of cowards who had their shot at taking my '0' away, but they were too intimidated. I have nothing but respect for you being a former champ in this division here. But did you really think you'd get me to the ground by pulling guard? No way man. Or knock me out via clinch? Nah man. It was a great fight and I'll be watching your next fight for sure."

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/7/7b15.jpg

Thor's Hammer: "Another first round knock-out. *cough* It's getting embarassing now. Who can last more than one round with me?" #HammerTime

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13831640631956.jpg

"Sir" Ed Karate: I could last more than a round with you, but Im not so sure you could last a round with me. Shave the beard, its getting embarassing now.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w10.jpg

"Gentleman" George Wilson

Zeus Gracie, the next person to try and get the belt from my waist. Well, despite all the changes around REVO I welcome you to try and take my belt. After disposing of all my opponents i have become quite attached to my belt. Nevertheless, i am a gentleman and i will offer you 25 minutes inside the REVO cage to try and take it off me.

If you are silly enough to stand with me, i will knock you out on your feet. If you try (key word being "try") to take me down i will finish you there too. You may have youth on your side, but i have experience.

Of course being the gentleman that i am, after the fight i will shake your hand and buy you a beer.

Im coming for you kid. As soon as i beat this living fuck outta Statham, your ass is mine Devilin. That is, if you manage to survive against that japanese guy.... I am the only relevant guy in this org, i will fight at 265+ if i have too. Anyone, fucking challenge me, your all punks! I'll fight my own team after you help me run through statham and his shitty selections.

Get at me fuckers!

Jordan Statham via Twitter

#Dion Devlin hey kid, there's this punk shouting around that he can beat you .... I'll give u a hint ! that guy is Obasi ... well huge surprise eh? the talent-less guy, who is only with talk but no work shouting that he can beat you .... u should destroy that guy mate, ONCE AGAIN :P and shut him up and send him to me .. so that i can finally beat his punk ass over and over again and make him retire for good
#Ayila Obasi .... dude u talk about beating people up, but hey look at your own record .. u have been beaten by the champ and me over and over again ... and u will be again if u want to face either one of us ....
no disrespect to the champ, but you are mine dear boy ... let's do this and decide who is the best in the division ....
btw for Obasi ... retire for good man ... u are worthless :P

Goraidh Armstrong made a statement earlier today via Twitter:

Everyone ready for this week! It's fight week baby! I know there's been a lot of shit flying around about #Ayila Obasi, but for a new kid on the block like me, he's a great test. I feel ready and I'll already give you a hind what I'm looking for. Round 1 knock out.