REVO Accounts

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13877503698321.jpg

Vasiliy "Russian Bigfoot" Shishkanov

George you r a great guy but you have to be delusional to think that in a 5 rounder there would be a different outcome. I'm looking forward to our rematch tho as it was the only competitive fight that I had so far. It seems like I already cleared WW division before I got the belt. It should be called Vasiliyweight, not Welterweight. My next "challenge" is such a can I don't even remember his name, another glass chin "BJJ guy". Love to crush those, it's so easy. Sambo motherfuckers!

Also that old fart who wanted to skip divisions from FW to MW, what a coincidence you skipped MY division. I wonder why...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13877503698321.jpg

Vasiliy "Russian Bigfoot" Shishkanov

George you r a great guy but you have to be delusional to think that in a 5 rounder there would be a different outcome. I'm looking forward to our rematch tho as it was the only competitive fight that I had so far. It seems like I already cleared WW division before I got the belt. It should be called Vasiliyweight, not Welterweight. My next "challenge" is such a can I don't even remember his name, another glass chin "BJJ guy". Love to crush those, it's so easy. Sambo motherfuckers!

Also that old fart who wanted to skip divisions from FW to MW, what a coincidence you skipped MY division. I wonder why...

Is this guy for real?!?!?! What have you ever achieved to try and call me out?!

I missed "your division"? Maybe thats because i had no idea who you are! Nobody does. Wins some fights before you challenge the big boys son. Tell you what, lets meet at 155. I will beat the living fuck out of you, you nasty ass commy bastard. Its on bitch, you just challenged the baddest mofo in the org. YOURE FUCKED!

Owner Josh Robinson had some massive news at the 'REVO - Powerhouse' press conference:

"Thanks for coming down guys, as you can probably tell I'm pretty drained after that main event. Congratulations to Vasiliy for an unbelievable finish following a difficult fight. As you might of imagined, I want to get him back out there in the cage as soon as possible. Rumours have been flying following some comments between me and George Wilson on Twitter, and I am glad to say that I want to make the rematch happen. Following his demolition of JJ Mcgarry I think he has proven that he's ready to get the title back, and the rematch with Vasiliy has the potential to be the greatest fight in REVO history...followed by a beer between both men obviously."

When asked about the next event on the REVO schedule, he was more than happy to share his excitement with the media:

"Man, I can't wait for Takeover! It has some amazing fights from the under-card to the co-main events. The featherweight title fight will be fireworks, as the always vocal Brandon Couture looks to defeat another very talented veteran in Morton Marshall Matthews. And then you've got the lightweight title fight between two legends of REVO in Brother Firetribe and Will Scarlett. I know that Will is absolutely desperate to get his title back, and Brother Firetribe is looking to get his 7th win in REVO and keep the belt. I'm already very excited for this one!"

Owner Josh Robinson had some massive news at the 'REVO - Powerhouse' press conference:

"Thanks for coming down guys, as you can probably tell I'm pretty drained after that main event. Congratulations to Vasiliy for an unbelievable finish following a difficult fight. As you might of imagined, I want to get him back out there in the cage as soon as possible. Rumours have been flying following some comments between me and George Wilson on Twitter, and I am glad to say that I want to make the rematch happen. Following his demolition of JJ Mcgarry I think he has proven that he's ready to get the title back, and the rematch with Vasiliy has the potential to be the greatest fight in REVO history...followed by a beer between both men obviously."

When asked about the next event on the REVO schedule, he was more than happy to share his excitement with the media:

"Man, I can't wait for Takeover! It has some amazing fights from the under-card to the co-main events. The featherweight title fight will be fireworks, as the always vocal Brandon Couture looks to defeat another very talented veteran in Morton Marshall Matthews. And then you've got the lightweight title fight between two legends of REVO in Brother Firetribe and Will Scarlett. I know that Will is absolutely desperate to get his title back, and Brother Firetribe is looking to get his 7th win in REVO and keep the belt. I'm already very excited for this one!"

Vocal for a reason son. Show some respect when youre talking about the Don! And no, I aint looking to defeat that silly old bastard, I AM going to. Hes a dead man walking. People talking about that Russian being the best in Revo history? Fuck him, I am jumping up to 170 after i defend my title, and i am sending him back to Russia. You have my words, i'll sign the contract in blood. Vasily, i know youre reading this, i am coming for u son. Once i dispatch and retire this old guy (i dont even know his name) i am coming for you. you better catch the next flight back to the land of the communists. Once i beat your ass, i am open to any other challenges. Hopefully this time it'll be someone legit.

Peace bitches

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w17.jpg

"Gentleman" George Wilson

Cheers to Vasiliy for accepting the challenge.

As you know, this is nothing personal but i do feel like you have something that belongs to me. After i get it back i will continue my tradition of buying my opponent a beer to show there are no hard feelings.Or if you do wish i shall make it a shot of vodka. Cheers!

Get that rematch on man. That has been didnt come to fight. Fuck your wall and stall tactics. If that fucker wont give me a rematch, who else wants to have their chin tested?

• 2 weeks later...

You gonna ignore me now, punk? I want a rematch. That title is mine.

If you dont want to fight me, someone else will. Lets get someone in there who actually wants a fight. People try to hold me against the cage because they know their heads will be removed from their shoulders if they try to stand with me. #

Dont be a bunch of pussies. Somone agree to get in there with me, and lets stand and trade. I guarantee, no matter who it is, they will wake up staring at the ceiling. Lets do it bitches.

• 2 weeks later...

Russian Bigfoot, as promised i took back what was mine. You were able to defeat me in 3 rounds and you were a good champion defending your belt twice. But now the belt is back where it belongs.

I'm happy to make it a trilogy once your cuts are healed.

Russian Bigfoot, as promised i took back what was mine. You were able to defeat me in 3 rounds and you were a good champion defending your belt twice. But now the belt is back where it belongs.

I'm happy to make it a trilogy once your cuts are healed.

Fuck it. Brandon is coming for you. Once i destroy my opponent tonight, I am stepping up to 170 to take that title off of you two punks. Make sure you're watching tonight boys. Your fate is now in the hands of Brandon Cotoure.

Make sure you have an ample amount of beer to drown your sorrows in .

P.s. I'd much rather fight that Russian bastard. He is clearly the better fighter out of the two of you

Fuck it. Brandon is coming for you. Once i destroy my opponent tonight, I am stepping up to 170 to take that title off of you two punks. Make sure you're watching tonight boys. Your fate is now in the hands of Brandon Cotoure.

Make sure you have an ample amount of beer to drown your sorrows in .

P.s. I'd much rather fight that Russian bastard. He is clearly the better fighter out of the two of you

Congratulations on your win.

If you are doing it for the challenge of fighting for the Belt then i welcome any challenge. I await you to bulk up enough to step into the cage and you have 25 mins to take the belt off me once myself and Vasily go for it for a 3rd time.

If you are challenging me strictly for the free beer? Well, as a Gentleman i always promise to buy my opponent a beer despite you saying that someone i have beaten is a better fighter than me. Not sure i should be encouraging you to lose more brain cells, but a promise is a promise.

Congratulations on your win.

If you are doing it for the challenge of fighting for the Belt then i welcome any challenge. I await you to bulk up enough to step into the cage and you have 25 mins to take the belt off me once myself and Vasily go for it for a 3rd time.

If you are challenging me strictly for the free beer? Well, as a Gentleman i always promise to buy my opponent a beer despite you saying that someone i have beaten is a better fighter than me. Not sure i should be encouraging you to lose more brain cells, but a promise is a promise.

I dont want your beer. Brandon is going to be drinking your blood and tears. Dont worry about me bulking up, I would beat the fuck outta both of you at my size now.

Here is a promise for you, Mr Gentleman, I am coming for you, either yourself, or that communist fucker. One of you is going to die, and I dont care who it is. I seem to be the only one making any noise. Get on to the owner and tell him you want me. Your title is mine bitch

So another fight against somebody much lower than me? I am the top fucking guy in the entire org, and I am being given fights with guys Ive already KO'd. I demand a title shot, at any weight.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w9.jpg

Alexander Anderson

My next fight here at REVO, is against Thiago Sanchez.

I'm very excited about this fight, 'cause all you know that, one of us is going up to the ranks to face either Vasiliy "Russian Bigfoot" Shishkanov, or the actual champion "Gentleman" George Wilson.

The 170 lbs Championship will be on my waist in a near future, but first of all, i must defeat Thiago Sanchez. And the promise is made.

I, Alexander "The Paladin" Anderson, will left the building the winner of the match, and then...

Well, Shishkanov or Wilson, you better improve your skills, and train very hard, because i will not get easy on our next fight.

Cheers!1170 lbs Champ

Alexander Anderson

My next fight here at REVO, is against Thiago Sanchez.

I'm very excited about this fight, 'cause all you know that, one of us is going up to the ranks to face either Vasiliy "Russian Bigfoot" Shishkanov, or the actual champion "Gentleman" George Wilson.

The 170 lbs Championship will be on my waist in a near future, but first of all, i must defeat Thiago Sanchez. And the promise is made.

I, Alexander "The Paladin" Anderson, will left the building the winner of the match, and then...

Well, Shishkanov or Wilson, you better improve your skills, and train very hard, because i will not get easy on our next fight.

Cheers!1170 lbs Champ

Everyone at 155 and 170 be aware. Brandon is rising the divisions. He is finished at 145 now, there is no challenge left there for me.

I am making a brief stop at 155, where i will KO a couple of dudes, before coming up to 170 where i plan to destroy the "gentleman" or that Russian mofo.

Anyone at 155 that wants to be knocked out, please come forward. I will need a warm up fight at 170 before i take the title too.

Brandon is on his way up to 155, providing the owner of this damn org actually listens to me!

I will fight him if I have to. Do you really think i want to fight Tommy fucking Morrison? That guy is a joke, I am done with 145, there are no challenges left.

It's official. Chins will roll at 155. Who wants to be my 1st fight? 3 fights and I am jumping up to 170, like i promised. I hope you're ready you commie fucker.

• 3 weeks later...

REVO owner Josh Robinson gave journalists his time for the REVO - Pollendina vs Suokas media session. Surrounded by the fighters from the card, he faced some interesting questions regarding the event. The questions and answers are as follows:

"What do you expect from the undercard? Can we expect any diamonds in the rough on Saturday?"

"Yeah I think this undercard is one of our strongest to date. There are some great match-ups which I'm sure the fans will enjoy. We have guys on it like Dave Jennings and Igor Kozlov, which I believe will be a fantastic fight and could shake up the welterweight division as we know it. Also, there are some familiar faces like Baptista Fadda, Vlad Vovkov and Mirko Filipovic who will look to give the fans what they want on Saturday night."

"Are there any title implications for the winner of Firetribe and Nailatikau?"

"It's honestly hard to say at the moment. The lightweight division is so competitive and the rankings I have for the guys in the division changes after almost every event. If Firetribe wins he is either going to be the top contender or be in for a top contender match-up to decide who challenges for the title. And Nailatikau is likely one or two more wins away from a shot at the belt, but with a big win over Brother, who knows? He could easily be in with a shot as he is one of the most dangerous men in the division, and he gave Cid Pollendina his only loss at REVO."

"In your opinion, are there any fights on the card which are being overlooked? Any dark horses for fight of the night?"

"Yes! I've been hoping this was brought up today. Augusto Soto vs Mickey ONeil is going to be a wild one for sure. Both guys are exceptional fighters and have proven that they belong up there with the best fighters in the middleweight division. I think this will be the most exciting fight of the night. Both guys have plenty of power and look to finish, what more can I say? Watch this fight!"

"Predictions for the title fight?"

"Damn man, are you trying to get my ass handed to me?! I don't want to pick against either of these guys haha. Suokas is an absolute beast, and his record definitely doesn't prove anything about him as a fighter. He fights to finish. He wouldn't give a shit if the fight was 25 minutes or 25 hours, he would still go out and look to finish it as soon as possible, and he's got the power to do so. But then Pollendina is one of the smartest fighters I've seen in years, he is an unbelievable grappler and he will get the submission if he's given an opportunity. He is also an elite striker and can pick you apart on the feet as well as on the canvas. I can't pick a winner."

"C'mon man, just for the fans, who do you think takes home the belt?!"

"Fine, I'll bring in some extra security. If I HAD to pick, I'd give it to Pollendina, as he is just a beast and one of my favourite fighters to watch. I think Suokas will have to damage Pollendina early in the fight to have a good shot at getting the W."

"Any comments on the other upcoming REVO events?"

"Yeah, the upcoming cards are looking great. The 4/20 card is looking amazing, and I can't wait for the Wilson/Anderson fight. Paduwan vs Cohen will be unreal too!"

Robinson then called an end to his part in the session. He thanked the media for their time, gave a quick message for the fans and left the journalists with the fighters.

REVO owner Josh Robinson gave journalists his time for the REVO - Pollendina vs Suokas media session. Surrounded by the fighters from the card, he faced some interesting questions regarding the event. The questions and answers are as follows:

"What do you expect from the undercard? Can we expect any diamonds in the rough on Saturday?"

"Yeah I think this undercard is one of our strongest to date. There are some great match-ups which I'm sure the fans will enjoy. We have guys on it like Dave Jennings and Igor Kozlov, which I believe will be a fantastic fight and could shake up the welterweight division as we know it. Also, there are some familiar faces like Baptista Fadda, Vlad Vovkov and Mirko Filipovic who will look to give the fans what they want on Saturday night."

"Are there any title implications for the winner of Firetribe and Nailatikau?"

"It's honestly hard to say at the moment. The lightweight division is so competitive and the rankings I have for the guys in the division changes after almost every event. If Firetribe wins he is either going to be the top contender or be in for a top contender match-up to decide who challenges for the title. And Nailatikau is likely one or two more wins away from a shot at the belt, but with a big win over Brother, who knows? He could easily be in with a shot as he is one of the most dangerous men in the division, and he gave Cid Pollendina his only loss at REVO."

"In your opinion, are there any fights on the card which are being overlooked? Any dark horses for fight of the night?"

"Yes! I've been hoping this was brought up today. Augusto Soto vs Mickey ONeil is going to be a wild one for sure. Both guys are exceptional fighters and have proven that they belong up there with the best fighters in the middleweight division. I think this will be the most exciting fight of the night. Both guys have plenty of power and look to finish, what more can I say? Watch this fight!"

"Predictions for the title fight?"

"Damn man, are you trying to get my ass handed to me?! I don't want to pick against either of these guys haha. Suokas is an absolute beast, and his record definitely doesn't prove anything about him as a fighter. He fights to finish. He wouldn't give a shit if the fight was 25 minutes or 25 hours, he would still go out and look to finish it as soon as possible, and he's got the power to do so. But then Pollendina is one of the smartest fighters I've seen in years, he is an unbelievable grappler and he will get the submission if he's given an opportunity. He is also an elite striker and can pick you apart on the feet as well as on the canvas. I can't pick a winner."

"C'mon man, just for the fans, who do you think takes home the belt?!"

"Fine, I'll bring in some extra security. If I HAD to pick, I'd give it to Pollendina, as he is just a beast and one of my favourite fighters to watch. I think Suokas will have to damage Pollendina early in the fight to have a good shot at getting the W."

"Any comments on the other upcoming REVO events?"

"Yeah, the upcoming cards are looking great. The 4/20 card is looking amazing, and I can't wait for the Wilson/Anderson fight. Paduwan vs Cohen will be unreal too!"

Robinson then called an end to his part in the session. He thanked the media for their time, gave a quick message for the fans and left the journalists with the fighters.

No love for Brandon Cotoure? Just check his KO record man!

He is coming for anyone at 155. Once thats been conquered, its up to 170.

Alexander Anderson

My next fight here at REVO, is against the actual champion, "Gentleman" George Wilson.

I'm very excited about this fight, 'cause is a great feeling have a fight for a championship, no matter what the opponent is.

One of us is going to rise up on our career! One of us will defend our honor with all the sweat, blood and tears.

But emotions apart, i hope we can still drink a lot of beers and celebrate a new champion here on REVO.

The promise is made, and as a Paladin, i will defend it to the end.

Alexander, i have nothing but respect for you. It was an honour to step into the cage against a veteran and a legend such as yourself. We both wanted the belt and you let me know how much you wanted it by making me fight for it.

Also, as a gentleman i always keep my end of the bargain and we'll keep the beers flowing until the pain we both unleashed on each other is gone.

Cheers, old chum!

Alexander, i have nothing but respect for you. It was an honour to step into the cage against a veteran and a legend such as yourself. We both wanted the belt and you let me know how much you wanted it by making me fight for it.

Also, as a gentleman i always keep my end of the bargain and we'll keep the beers flowing until the pain we both unleashed on each other is gone.

Cheers, old chum!

Stop wasting your time with scrubs. Your days are numbered and you know it. 4 days until Brandon makes a succesfull debut at 155, then its up to 170. I'm already on weight, YOU ARE FUCKED YOU BEER DRINKING, ALCOHOLIC MOTHERFUCKER! BRANDON COTOURE IS GOING TO FUCKING RUIN YOU.

You can sit in hospital sipping on all the beer you like, with the rest of my victims. The 170 strap is mine.

Fuck you!

For the past few weeks rumours have been flying around the MMA community regarding a new fighter signing for REVO. The rumours have been interesting to say the least, and just a few minutes ago Josh Robinson decided to announce the news in a conference call to all the big MMA news outlets. Mr Robinson began by saying the following:

"Alright guys, I'd like to say sorry for not keeping you all in the loop as to what has been going on in the past week or so. But, this is arguably one of, if not THE biggest thing to happen at REVO in our short but brilliant history. The man who we've managed to get to sign the dotted line is one of my favourite fighters of all time, he's an absolute beast and he's a true fighter. I'm telling you now, he's back with a vengeance...yeah I said he's back. I'm talking about the most dominant champion in REVO history...Owen Glyde!"

At this point the journalists couldn't help but comment on this shocking revelation.

"Guys, listen. Owen has been away for a while, we all know he was having some issues with his management and some personal issues. But having spoken to his new manager, I'm telling you all, he's in good hands. He can now concentrate on himself and get down to business in the cage. I'm expecting to see him better than ever, and I can guarantee to you I'm gonna get him a fight ASAP. He wants to earn his belt back, and he's not going to cut any corners. I'll give him a tough fight and then maybe a title shot. I want to see him with the belt again, but REVO has came a long way since he took a break from MMA. We'll see how it all unfolds."

Exciting news for REVO fans, fighters and managers for sure!