REVO Accounts

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14021492015919.png

"Gentleman" George Wilson

Well Brandon, it seems you're not as stupid as i thought you were. You insulted me and got talking and i let you get under my skin and i got a bit cocky.

You managed to get into my head and you got me to play your game. As promised, as soon as the title leaves my hand i will hang up my MMA gloves and retire.

Now as for our rematch and you thinking i will lay and pray. Look at my fights. I have never, i repeat NEVER taken a fight to the ground. All my submission victories have been guys who can't stand with me so they take me down only to get subbed.

Now i am not taking anything away from you. I still don't think you are the most intelligent person in the world but there is no denying your heavy hands. I tried to stand with you and i got caught. Fair and square.

Now as promised i WILL put my title on the line for our rematch. Will the result be the same? We'll see. But i assure you i will not be taking anyone down to the ground.

Glad to hear it buddy. Standing and trying to trade with someone who is impossible to hurt, and who has sledgehammers for fists probably isnt the wisest gameplan on you half, but I have nothing but respect for you if you're going to give it another go.

We all knew I wasnt ready to retire anyways.

Cant wait to be crowned 175 champion, and see the back of you!

But anyways, how about that beer?

I gave you respect for your skills in the cage, however you saying not once but TWICE you wanted my 175 belt just proves that maybe you shouldn't be taking anymore knocks to the head.

You talked your way into a fight with me and beat me in a non title fight for my WELTERWEIGHT (which is 170) title. And who knows? You may even take it off me. I pride myself on being able to stand and bang and you beat me at my own game. There is no denying your skills in the cage. However you should know what title you are going after.

I will also honour my agreement with you and retire if i lose my belt. Which means i will go out having being the REVO Champ for most of it's run.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w1.jpg

Festivius Fisher

REVO! I'm so glad to sign with you guys, and get my first win for this organization. For those who don't know me, I'm Festivius Fisher, I'm one of the D2 170lb finalist of TWGC. And i came here, to return to my sucess as a champion. And he will be soon, I promise! Jared Kincaid was my first victim, and i teabag him. And the next ones, will have the same destiny. It's like kharma. So, i see REVO has a lot of tension in the last couple of weeks, but hey guys, i have the solution for ya, stop grabbing around here, get a girl, and you know... But i accept your choices, and this is the reason you are shooting around on the last weeks, but no problem. I will bring my girls to my hotel room, hope none of them, could be your wife or girlfriend, but there's no problem with that, if you don't have time for them, i have all time of the world.

So, WIGGLE!

I gave you respect for your skills in the cage, however you saying not once but TWICE you wanted my 175 belt just proves that maybe you shouldn't be taking anymore knocks to the head.

You talked your way into a fight with me and beat me in a non title fight for my WELTERWEIGHT (which is 170) title. And who knows? You may even take it off me. I pride myself on being able to stand and bang and you beat me at my own game. There is no denying your skills in the cage. However you should know what title you are going after.

I will also honour my agreement with you and retire if i lose my belt. Which means i will go out having being the REVO Champ for most of it's run.

You sound angry? You dont sound like such a "gentleman" afterall. Funny that you would mentione me taking headshots, when I knocked you out cold. Is your head still hurting?

I confused the two as I fully plan to go after the 185 title once I am finished with you.

George, your run is over, you know it, I know it, Josh Robinson knows it, and everybody watching knows it. I've knocked you out once, and I will gladly do it again.

Why would i be angry? Disappointed in losing? Yes of course. But angry? No. There is no shame in losing to a highly skilled opponent.

Now there is no denying you are a skilled fighter. And although i respect your skills as a fighter and what you have accomplished in your career i still stand by what i said about you taking too many blows to the head. Example being you taking my imaginary "175" title.

But talk is cheap. You are already 1-0 against me. You talked your way into a grudge match which led to me playing your game and getting caught fair and square. Now you have a chance to dethrone me. Am i nervous? Yes. I think i have a lot more to offer in the sport of MMA but i have given my word that i will retire with a loss.

But hey, if i cannot hang with the best, then i guess i have proven my worth in the sport.

Although against my better judgement, i think i will purchase you a beer after the fight. Win lose or draw. Just remember to drink responsibly.

Why would i be angry? Disappointed in losing? Yes of course. But angry? No. There is no shame in losing to a highly skilled opponent.

Now there is no denying you are a skilled fighter. And although i respect your skills as a fighter and what you have accomplished in your career i still stand by what i said about you taking too many blows to the head. Example being you taking my imaginary "175" title.

But talk is cheap. You are already 1-0 against me. You talked your way into a grudge match which led to me playing your game and getting caught fair and square. Now you have a chance to dethrone me. Am i nervous? Yes. I think i have a lot more to offer in the sport of MMA but i have given my word that i will retire with a loss.

But hey, if i cannot hang with the best, then i guess i have proven my worth in the sport.

Although against my better judgement, i think i will purchase you a beer after the fight. Win lose or draw. Just remember to drink responsibly.

You've always been graceful, even after a crushing defeat. I look forward to being locked in that cage with you once again.

This time tomorrow, one of us will have a title around his waist, the other will have retired. Good luck ol' pal. I look forward to that beer!

• Upvote 1

George Wilson, I'm afraid its over buddy. The title is mine, and now is your time to retire. I hope every one of you fuckers sees this. Brandon Cotoure is the fucking champion. I dare anyone to challenge me at any weight.

Simply put ladies and gents, you do not stand with Brandon. Look at George Wilson, the fool tricked himself into thinking he could knock me out. Insanity. I am yet to have even taken a shot that hurts me. If you want to beat me, look at how at my previous defeats. Take me down and keep me down, or your lights are going out.

Anyone at 265 fancy testing my chin?

What can i say? Standing at 5'5" nobody thought i could stand a chance at Welterweight. I dominated REVO's division since the beginning. But alas, all good things come to an end.

Brandon, bring the belt down to my good friend's place Sully's Bar & Grill and celebrate with some of his Home Brew with me.

I had a good run and got nothing left to prove. Time to enjoy the good life.

Festivius Fisher

REVO! I'm so sad that our prestigious champion has been defeated and lost his title, for a guy, which his own ass have jealous of his mouth, which throw so much crap on the last couple of months. Everyone must agreed with me, we don't need a champion like him, we need a champion who respects his foes and his own opponents, and Couture it's not the case. He probably throws his own mother from a 3rd floor window, to get what his want. REVO, we must do something about it, cause probably we're not tolerate this lack of respect from this champion for a long time.

Revo Fans, WIGGLE!

What can i say? Standing at 5'5" nobody thought i could stand a chance at Welterweight. I dominated REVO's division since the beginning. But alas, all good things come to an end.

Brandon, bring the belt down to my good friend's place Sully's Bar & Grill and celebrate with some of his Home Brew with me.

I had a good run and got nothing left to prove. Time to enjoy the good life.

I plan to buddy. You had a good run buddy, i'm as sad to see it come to an end as anybody else. Fighting you twice was an absolute pleasure, and It's something I will tell the grandkids.

Thanks again buddy, and all the best with whatever you decide to do. I hope our paths cross again somehow in the future.

Now lets have a beer, and share tips.

Festivius Fisher

REVO! I'm so sad that our prestigious champion has been defeated and lost his title, for a guy, which his own ass have jealous of his mouth, which throw so much crap on the last couple of months. Everyone must agreed with me, we don't need a champion like him, we need a champion who respects his foes and his own opponents, and Couture it's not the case. He probably throws his own mother from a 3rd floor window, to get what his want. REVO, we must do something about it, cause probably we're not tolerate this lack of respect from this champion for a long time.

Revo Fans, WIGGLE!

Hey, unless you plan to step in the cage with me and put your money where your mouth is, shut the fuck up.

I spoke shit to George Wilson, simply to get myself a shot at the title, and that worked, and to make him lose focus and play into my hands, which he will admit, also worked.

I have huge respect for George Wilson, and it was an honor fighting him. You on the otherhand, who the fuck are you? George Wilson and I are two legends of the sport, you're a nobody. Get in the cage and shut me up if you dont wanna hear me talk. If not, shutup and go back to fighting and losing to nobodies you punk

Hey, unless you plan to step in the cage with me and put your money where your mouth is, shut the fuck up.

I spoke shit to George Wilson, simply to get myself a shot at the title, and that worked, and to make him lose focus and play into my hands, which he will admit, also worked.

I have huge respect for George Wilson, and it was an honor fighting him. You on the otherhand, who the fuck are you? George Wilson and I are two legends of the sport, you're a nobody. Get in the cage and shut me up if you dont wanna hear me talk. If not, shutup and go back to fighting and losing to nobodies you punk

Festivius Fisher

Well, champ i must answer your question. "The nobody" like you say has a name, a name that you would forget when i get my hands at you with championship or not. I'm Festivius Fisher, and i'm a finalist of a championship you could never have the pleasure to put your ass on the line. "Cry me a river" sounds to me that is your speciality. Really, you have to do that crap, talking about a guy who give his life for your organization? You call yourself a legend? Well, let me tell you Couture, sounds you have a lot to do. To become a legend. Well, you must defeat legends, like a did in my last fight. Defeat an elite Muay Thay sounds to me a great challenge like i did in my last fight. And i will do it again, if i have to... So sounds to me more "legendary" what i did, that your score 40-18-2... Your experience, well is more far that mine, but it's like what i said, to become a legend, you must make a great path of defeating formidable opponnents. And you Couture, well you must prepare yourself, defending your championship, while i'm climbing up every single week, every single month, to get you. And Couture, get yourself prepare, cause you will regret for your lack of respect for all your oponents! And when the bell rings, count the seconds. Because, soon or later, you will step in a ring, against me.

REVO FANS, Wiggle!

• Upvote 1

Festivius Fisher

Well, champ i must answer your question. "The nobody" like you say has a name, a name that you would forget when i get my hands at you with championship or not. I'm Festivius Fisher, and i'm a finalist of a championship you could never have the pleasure to put your ass on the line. "Cry me a river" sounds to me that is your speciality. Really, you have to do that crap, talking about a guy who give his life for your organization? You call yourself a legend? Well, let me tell you Couture, sounds you have a lot to do. To become a legend. Well, you must defeat legends, like a did in my last fight. Defeat an elite Muay Thay sounds to me a great challenge like i did in my last fight. And i will do it again, if i have to... So sounds to me more "legendary" what i did, that your score 40-18-2... Your experience, well is more far that mine, but it's like what i said, to become a legend, you must make a great path of defeating formidable opponnents. And you Couture, well you must prepare yourself, defending your championship, while i'm climbing up every single week, every single month, to get you. And Couture, get yourself prepare, cause you will regret for your lack of respect for all your oponents! And when the bell rings, count the seconds. Because, soon or later, you will step in a ring, against me.

REVO FANS, Wiggle!

You dont make a lick of sense, boy. You call George Wilson a legend, and then say I need to beat legends to become a legend myself, when in actual fact, I have just KO'd George Wilson twice in a row, both in the 1st round.

Your record is 1-2, and you say you have achieved more than I? You crazy ass motherfucker. I cant wait to get my hands on you, but I am the champ, I cant call you out. You want this fight, go to the org owner, and ask for it. I am the motherfucking champion.

FUCK YOU!

Ahhh, the joys of youth. I sure hope i didn't sound like that when i was here. Seems like only yesterday i was talking smack and taking names.

Now i have parted ways with my manager as he thinks i am too short to make a difference. I been a free agent on the market and if i don't get picked up by a new management team then i will surely hang up my gloves for good.

Couture, i invited you to my buddy's place for a drink and you haven't turned up yet. Well Festivus, you are more than welcome to drop in to Sully's Bar & Grill where the beer is flowing and the chicken is delicious!

We have also added a new resident DJ so you can,..*ahem*... "wiggle" ... as much as you want to.

However if you both happen to be in the Bar and Grill at the same time i warn you, the owner James "Sully" McGuiness is a nice guy. But he does NOT tolerate any violence at his place. Have fun, get drunk and dance, and whatever happens at the Bar and Grill stays there. Leave the smack talking here and the fighting in the REVO cage!

PS: last post by me as George Wilson if he gets picked up in the FA market.

Ahhh, the joys of youth. I sure hope i didn't sound like that when i was here. Seems like only yesterday i was talking smack and taking names.

Now i have parted ways with my manager as he thinks i am too short to make a difference. I been a free agent on the market and if i don't get picked up by a new management team then i will surely hang up my gloves for good.

Couture, i invited you to my buddy's place for a drink and you haven't turned up yet. Well Festivus, you are more than welcome to drop in to Sully's Bar & Grill where the beer is flowing and the chicken is delicious!

We have also added a new resident DJ so you can,..*ahem*... "wiggle" ... as much as you want to.

However if you both happen to be in the Bar and Grill at the same time i warn you, the owner James "Sully" McGuiness is a nice guy. But he does NOT tolerate any violence at his place. Have fun, get drunk and dance, and whatever happens at the Bar and Grill stays there. Leave the smack talking here and the fighting in the REVO cage!

PS: last post by me as George Wilson if he gets picked up in the FA market.

On my way there, buddy!

Festivus, you show up, your head is coming off.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w20.jpg

William "Slim" Sims (93230)

Well, after my last run in Dynamite i contemplated retirement. But the hunger of competing still burns in my stomach.

I have come to terms that i am far passed my prime. And i DID consider retirement after my last fight. But the roar of the crowd and the adrenaline rush of being locked in a cage with another man is just too strong for me.

Maybe this is stupid of me, but i have signed with REVO to have one last run to see if i still have what it takes. Will this be my last?? Well the next 4 fights will tell...

Well, after my last run in Dynamite i contemplated retirement. But the hunger of competing still burns in my stomach.

I have come to terms that i am far passed my prime. And i DID consider retirement after my last fight. But the roar of the crowd and the adrenaline rush of being locked in a cage with another man is just too strong for me.

Maybe this is stupid of me, but i have signed with REVO to have one last run to see if i still have what it takes. Will this be my last?? Well the next 4 fights will tell...

Hey,

Didnt I just finish retiring your buddy? Fancy having your career ended by Brandon Cotoure too?

Hey,

Didnt I just finish retiring your buddy? Fancy having your career ended by Brandon Cotoure too?

Well seeing as i fight in Bantamweight, if you can drop to Bantamweight by the time my contract is up then i am open to a fight with you.

As for retiring my friend George Wilson... I've trained with Wilson for years and consider him a good friend. After his last loss he decided to seek his training elsewhere and i wish him the best of luck.

Well seeing as i fight in Bantamweight, if you can drop to Bantamweight by the time my contract is up then i am open to a fight with you.

As for retiring my friend George Wilson... I've trained with Wilson for years and consider him a good friend. After his last loss he decided to seek his training elsewhere and i wish him the best of luck.

I also wish George the best of luck, and glad to see he decided not to retire.

You climb up a division, and I will drop down a couple.

Let me defend this title a couple more times 1st though.

Say, you got any more "buddies" at 170? I need a nice easy win.

• 3 weeks later...

After contemplating retirement, i will get one final run at gold. At age 35, i haven't held a title since i was 21 fighting in Sydney.

Ice Drago, much respect for putting your undefeated record on the line as well as your belt. Unfortunately for you, my experience fighting all over the world should see me come home with the belt.

Drago, looks like this old dog underestimated your power. Looks like all the experience in the world didn't help me.

Enjoy your win. I have a few fights left on contract. After i finish those fights i think it's time i looked back and contemplate whether or not i should continue fighting or step aside for the next generation.

• 4 weeks later...

Festivius Fisher

Guess who's back to the organization? Well, i spent my entire vacation time in Ibiza, spending a lot of time and money, partying around the island, and now it's time to return again, put the gloves, and start training. Putting the parties behind my back, it's time to return to my duty. So since i'm the lowest fighter with fights, it's time to put some on my record. 1-1 on this organization, and it's time to put 2-1 and therefore i need an opponent. Listen and spend a lot of time with my coach, Alexander Anderson, it's time to put my lack of respect and forget, and focus on victories.

• 2 months later...

http://i61.tinypic.com/2dvls74.jpg

William Joseph (67373)

Project Ghetto called me a has-been, Cld Pollendina called me a decrepit old fart ....... I have subsequently crushed both of them into dust. I'm coming for you Brother Firetribe you're wearing gold that belongs to me, I've been doing this three times longer than you've been legally allowed to drink. The boss might be able to buy you some time by having me beat up someone else first but you cant run forever!

Praying for me to die of old age is not your way out of this Firetribe ..... I'm immortal.

• 3 weeks later...