1. 1. Your age?

• 10-14
    • 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40+

im surprised at the 40+ so far -- i thought there was only couple of us old bastards playing -- lol

Yes, shocking. 10,5% of men never grow up.

25! Shit man, that feels so old. Especially because I know that it's downhill from here. I have maybe 3 more good years in me and it's over.

When you first turn 18 it's awesome, finally allowed to legally drink alcohol and you don't have to worry about being ID'd for going into clubs.

Unless you're a Yank ;)

Unless you're a Yank ;)

What does Yank means?

When you first turn 18 it's awesome, finally allowed to legally drink alcohol and you don't have to worry about being ID'd for going into clubs.

haha, in our country, I'm already drinking even when I'm just 16 :)) and I don't go into clubs. haha, I'm a good boy 0:)

Drinking legally? :P

Think most people started drinking before they were the legal age to :D

Yeah! :) haha, I drink with my dad and my family members only on special occasions :)

haha, yeah. That's the power of Alcohol xD

Drinking legally? :P

Think most people started drinking before they were the legal age to :D

Which is like 16 here in Belgium. I find it funny how in the US you can get your driver's license at 16, but it takes 5 more years before you are allowed to drink. In Belgium it's 16 to drink and 18 to drive, which makes a lot more sense to me. Not a lot of people get killed by drinking. Driving requires a lot more responsibility.

Which is like 16 here in Belgium. I find it funny how in the US you can get your driver's license at 16, but it takes 5 more years before you are allowed to drink. In Belgium it's 16 to drink and 18 to drive, which makes a lot more sense to me. Not a lot of people get killed by drinking. Driving requires a lot more responsibility.

Drinking doesnt? I better see some 16 year old idiot driving a car then going around drunk with a knife.