1. 1. Your age?

• 10-14
    • 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-34
    • 35-39
    • 40+

He might be, I believe he has RL cash to burn on the game which usually means he is older, already bought a house, not renting, owns a car, not living with mom etc.

The over 30s in game will be carrying more RL cash, less drug use, drinking (normally).

He also has a dog, not stereotypical young guy stuff.

His penchant for shoes which real men would not wear does however make me question hits sexuality.

So a 40s plus, fat, daddy bear Swedish thing, would be my profile.

• Upvote 2

If you asked me when I first started playing, I would be in the 10-14 category haha. 19 now though so ive sort of grown with the game with only 9 months of that period where I didnt play.

Wow. You just made me feel old.

How old are you? Im used to being one of the youngest no matter what game/community it is so I always feel young. Im 19 in my college course and the closest person to me in terms of age is 10 months older.

Im 35. Ironically, like you, I am used to being the youngest one in the crowd. For me its been like that since I was around your age. I lucked out with a good full time desk job when I was 18 so most of my work friends are a good 8-10 years older than me. I have a 10 yr old son and coach him in basketball and baseball... and most of the parents of the other kids are a good 5-10 years older than me too. Even the guys I bowl with have always been around 10 years older than me.

If only when I was 19 that I knew what I know now.... but that's another discussion...

Im 35. Ironically, like you, I am used to being the youngest one in the crowd. For me its been like that since I was around your age. I lucked out with a good full time desk job when I was 18 so most of my work friends are a good 8-10 years older than me. I have a 10 yr old son and coach him in basketball and baseball... and most of the parents of the other kids are a good 5-10 years older than me too. Even the guys I bowl with have always been around 10 years older than me.

If only when I was 19 that I knew what I know now.... but that's another discussion...

Funnily enough I was drinking with a 45 year old random guy in a pub last Friday (living in Ireland as you do) and he was rambling on and just said I was wise beyond my years. Mostly because I moved to Ireland from England when I was 7 and all the teachers were impressed with my English so they moved me up a couple of years. Being the youngest guy in the class AND being English in an Irish class..But thats a story that doesnt need to be blurted out

• 2 weeks later...

If you asked me when I first started playing, I would be in the 10-14 category haha. 19 now though so ive sort of grown with the game with only 9 months of that period where I didnt play.

Haha I would have been in that same category to. It's crazy that it's already been 5 years of this game for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hold your horses now my fellow viking...

Not 50 yet, 49 later this year though.

I thought you were like 54 by now. Close enough I guess.