UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

Keep taking names anyway, and make a contingency plan. There is ALWAYS some people who drop out or go inactive, etc.

that's a good back up plan for just in case. so the alternates would create a fighter on the same day too.

You can even have the extras run their own mini league just to keep it interesting for them and, just for giggles, allow double knock out at the semi-final stage with the 2nd fight being against the top 2 from the mini-league, winners go back to fight the top 2 from the normal league to determine who fights in the final.

Oh look, I have both Gaybomb and GayRad on my case. I will have you lads know that I have a semi final fight coming up in a tourney :yes: but yes apart from that my record is very bleak in tourneys.

You mad? :shades:

And J bomb we have a tourney fight coming up elsewhere. A certain win for the King Slayer I believe lol

I hope to cross paths with one of you two or Kole in this tournament!

oh boy! i'm so excited! i haven't heard the name "gay bomb" since blixxx left! what a treat that u dug up that relic!

btw, mr. rgayleycolts, we do have fight in another tourney, which u will be losing shortly...again.

oh boy! i'm so excited! i haven't heard the name "gay bomb" since blixxx left! what a treat that u dug up that relic!

btw, mr. rgayleycolts, we do have fight in another tourney, which u will be losing shortly...again.

You've done well there.

Im siprize the crazy one splash hasnt been in here yet claiming him and trash hardy would win it all. then again. i think i just jink us. damn damn damn

Fuck this tournament is going to be HUGE! If entries keep coming in, I'm going to start getting a little nervous....just a little :P

Might as well call this the Kumite.

Jackson? You look like a Jackson.

I'm going to make a Ray Jackson for the tourny.

http://fogsmoviereviews.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/bloodsport_ray_jackson.png

Whatever works for you bro.

Is August 15 still the sign up closing date? That's a long time to wait especially considering there are already over 32 people signed up.

yes it is bro. the first 32 is in and the rest will be alternates if someone cant be in the tournament

I thought everyone could sign up and the top 32 would be taken on rank.

I thought only the seeding would be done by ranking.

Not trying to talk anyone into anything but I think it would be awesome if no one was turned away for this. There is always someone up-and-coming ready to break out as a new stud manager and it would be awesome to see a dark horse win this tournament. When Budo Rei won the Bankrupt tournament it was an amazing experience for me.

I thought only the seeding would be done by ranking.

Not trying to talk anyone into anything but I think it would be awesome if no one was turned away for this. There is always someone up-and-coming ready to break out as a new stud manager and it would be awesome to see a dark horse win this tournament. When Budo Rei won the Bankrupt tournament it was an amazing experience for me.

This is what I also thought but I'm also working up in the ladders because what Cus said may be true.

I understand why its done by rank...but like it was said, new up and comers (ehem) won't be nearly as high ranked as others. When it comes to creation tourneys, its really anyone's game. It really limits the surprises in the tournament if only the top managers compete.

I ain't scared of no vet. :P

• Upvote 2