UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

This is a tournament for the managers. All managers are free to join but seeding and entry will be done based on manager rank. We are aiming for 16 or 32 signups.

I'm really looking forward to this tournament. I see why he pushed the creation date so far out. First, you need to gather enough fighters to cover possible replacements. Then, you need to worry about people creating their fighters too late. He just wants to be sure there are no screw ups come creation day. As we've seen in the past, things can get a bit messy when dates are too close together. I can't wait to put a whoopin' on you guys! :D

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/20w9_zps78fd830e.jpg

Ali "G" Booyakasha

"Respek. Me woz born in da heart off da Staines ghetto. Dis iz gonna be eezee havin to mash-up all da batty bwoys in dis tourney. Chek yous in da cage biatches. Wicked Wicked Ali is Wicked Wicked."

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w26.jpg

George Ostler

''Uuuhhhhhh ... wha'? Duuuuude. Duuuuuuuuude. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. This is gonna be so totally awesome dude. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. When do I get to watch the fights? .... wha'? .... I'm IN the fights? .... duuuuuuuuude. Not cool dude. That's gonna like .... totally mess up my perplexion dude ... wha'? .... nah dude .... duuuuude, not complexion, duuuuuuude. I'm talking about my boner.''

• Upvote 3