UOC Presents: The Undisputed Manager I Tournament

Two creation tournament failures are making their return in the K-Rad stable. Only one will be entering so I am not declaring which one it is yet, but prepare yourselves for:

Trent "From" Punchy mk3

Pauline "I Don't Like It" Hanson mk2.

• Upvote 1

I envy guys who have already created their fighters. HAHA, I still need to wait for 10 days before I create my fighter. But.. I won't use that as an excuse! :) I feel like the underdog here. HA HA HA!

I got two of the slowest shithead learners ever, creating two more guys lets hope one of them hits over 5.0.

I only created one guy and got very lucky with the learning speed. 7.2 learner without checking fast learner hidden on the creation. I just hope his other hiddens are good as well :yes:

I only created one guy and got very lucky with the learning speed. 7.2 learner without checking fast learner hidden on the creation. I just hope his other hiddens are good as well :yes:

How can you guys see the stats of the hiddens? haha :)

How can you guys see the stats of the hiddens? haha :)

You need to dl a greasemonkey script here. Then train one of your useless-- secondary 1on1 with elite coach. Then go to skill snapshot page and select the secondary you trained and the script will show you the excact skill value, not the --, - ,+ , ++ thing. 7.2 learner means that your guy has went from useless -- (1.95) to useless + (7.2) in one session. For me anything over 6 is a keeper if his other hiddens seem to be okay.

I envy guys who have already created their fighters. HAHA, I still need to wait for 10 days before I create my fighter. But.. I won't use that as an excuse! :) I feel like the underdog here. HA HA HA!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w4.jpg

I will push your shit in, little boy.

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w20.jpg

Vic Vega: "Look, I just got out of jail and I'm not trying to go back...so id appreciate it if my opponents just make it easy on themselves and quit now before they get to see what makes a killer. I get more enjoyment in crippling my opponents than actually winning, which makes me the baddest dude around."

You need to dl a greasemonkey script here. Then train one of your useless-- secondary 1on1 with elite coach. Then go to skill snapshot page and select the secondary you trained and the script will show you the excact skill value, not the --, - ,+ , ++ thing. 7.2 learner means that your guy has went from useless -- (1.95) to useless + (7.2) in one session. For me anything over 6 is a keeper if his other hiddens seem to be okay.

Ohh, I'll try that once I created my fighter :)

I will push your shit in, little boy.

I will push your shit too, not so big boy. >:)

My guy did that with speed but he was Mediorce --- 1 session he went Mediorce +

Cymon you should use your VIP days to sack a guy and make a new one right away, 10 days is a lot in a tourney like this.

I know sir, but I can't do that yet, cuz if I do that, my VIP will ran out and I don't have the money yet to renew it. so I'll wait :) Besides, I'm not after for wins, just experience :)