Yahoo Fantasy Football 350k Sign-up Fee

SteelPenn

yeah stafford really shit the bed toward the end of the season :(

i'm glad neither of us have anyone from the chiefs, cuz they're benching all their starters today. at least pretty much every other team still has something to play for.

I had one guy, Berry i forgot to put on Peterson for him. I was gonna pick up Cobb aswell today fucking wish i did now lol. I need 60/70 points and pray you McCoy gets under 20 to realistically stand a chance.

I had one guy, Berry i forgot to put on Peterson for him. I was gonna pick up Cobb aswell today fucking wish i did now lol. I need 60/70 points and pray you McCoy gets under 20 to realistically stand a chance.

I was gonna pick up cobb too but totally forgot lol. You're gonna win unless they just keep feeding shady on this next drive.

Congrats Facekicker for 1st place and Dinoo for 2nd nice work guys.

Contact me for your winnings

hey what happened with your tie? did it go to a tiebreaker like whoever had the highest scoring week throughout the season?

No this league was cumulative so it was 1st place 50% 2nd - 30% and 3rd 20% but now it will be 40% for both of us and then 20 for 3rd... both of our names will be on the trophy, but dammit 1 point more wouldve made me $150 more... and its steel penns fault lol, NEVER TRUST A STEELERS FAN

• Upvote 1

I though of you and while watching the game. Sanders right? Sorry bro, he did nothing.

I agree lol that's FFB. Love it. Can not wait to draft again. Next year you will be with us I hope.

Bro you are silly. Yahoo is the league. The thread your writing in is called Yahoo fantasy Football. Funny stuff.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trust me the day we can open the league I will start it. If needed we could add a couple slots to maybe 14?

The more we add the hard the draft and season becomes. Love it. Go Steelers.

The league is now open all members from last year have been sent invites. We can have up to 20 member in the league and currently have 12 so room for 8 more.

With 20 members in one league it will be very hard with slim teams so only die hard fans please.