Yahoo Fantasy Football 350k Sign-up Fee

SteelPenn

^^^^^ Not quite sure what happened there but no...

I'm pretty happy with my roster. I wish I would have realized it was 2 qb earlier even though it was my idea lol. Still managed to salvage it with some solid guys. Lacy dropping to 7 was awesome!!!

Decker like Rice is a terrific name by the way, kudos!

Fell asleep and missed the freaking draft. Not happy with my team at all. I am open to trades. Tonight league 1 drafts. Good luck to you all.

With a short bench and a 10 team league there should be decent player turnover and you should be able to make moves on the waiver wire.

10 man and less leagues should always be 2 qb, otherwise the position is pointless with the amount of depth at the position. A similar rules mod is to give TE's 1.5 points in PPR to keep the position relevant. With the way the rules have been changed, a premium QB isn't worth shit in a 1 QB league unless you luck out and he happens to throw for 55 td's. Like with D's, you can get away with not drafting a QB and just play match ups and do quite well. It then allows you to draft a much deeper team at RB/WR and still have a great QB.

Think about last year, guys like Vick and Cutler went down and their backups didn't miss a beat. Hell, even Fitzpatrick was a stud against the right teams last year and he would be available all day long in almost any 1 qb league.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

10-0 in league #1.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure Steel Penn went undefeated last year in the regular season... remind me how you fared in the play offs?

Brady may have went 18-0 but no team from Boston is going undefeated when the road goes through New York; Neither will Steel Penn.

I don't draft for the regular season i draft for the play offs.