Rate the last movie you saw ...

Hot Tub Time Machine 7/10

Not the funniest comedy ever made, but definitely has some real highlights. If you just want to sit back, watch something silly, and have the odd laugh, it is a good choice.

I just watched The Lego Movie 6/10

Everything is awesome..... everything is cool when you're part of a team.... Everything is awesome.....

Now I wonder when I will get that song out of my head

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: 7.5 / 10

The story is solid and the way the apes are shown as both peaceful and hostile is very well done. The struggles within each society is prominent and this drives the movie throughout its entirety.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: 7.5 / 10

The story is solid and the way the apes are shown as both peaceful and hostile is very well done. The struggles within each society is prominent and this drives the movie throughout its entirety.

Think it's better than the first one? I thought the first was good, not amazing or anything but looking forward to seeing this one.

Think it's better than the first one? I thought the first was good, not amazing or anything but looking forward to seeing this one.

I do think it's just a bit better than the first because they could focus more on the similar struggles that the humans and apes share in this particular aspect of the story. The first is a good movie, no doubt, and this is a good follow-up, definitely. I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.