Rate the last movie you saw ...

Wonderwoman 3/10

I did not trust JLP's review and maybe i should of, literally the only thing going for this movie is the chick you played Wonderwoman. I think it is one of the worse hero movies i have watched as of late.

No way it can be worse than Suicide Squad.

Suicide Squad was a big pile of shit imo with tiny specs of humor.

No way it can be worse than Suicide Squad.

Suicide Squad was a big pile of shit imo with tiny specs of humor.

Wonder Woman was bad but I still enjoyed it more than Batman v Superman and definitely more than Suicide Squad. Suicide squad has a legitimate claim to being the worst movie I've ever seen. I would give Wonder Woman a 4/10.

War for the planet of the apes 5/10 - The trailer had me excited but it didn't live up to expectations. It might just be me though because I couldn't bring myself to give a crap about the apes. The movie leads you that way to caring about them and what's going on with them but it did nothing for me, and the action wasn't enough to make up for it.

I still prefer Suicide Squad more due to that humor, plus the girl there was maybe even sexier than Wonderwoman.

I love me some Robbie Margot, but not in Suicide Squad lol... Wolf on Wall Street, Tarzan, yes. Suicide Squad... when she's a nurse. But the trashy Harley Quinn clown theme doesn't do nothin for me.

How can you complain about feminism being in Wonder Woman. The comic book character has been that way since the start of the comics. Are people going to complain about Black Panter being full of black people next?

I love the subculture that goes out of their way to be offended by everything, even stuff they make up and gross misinterpretation of what other people say/write. I never mentioned feminism. I dont even think the movie was very pro feminist. It actually represented wonderwoman as a bit of a dope. Because a make believe character is granted imaginary powers and able to beat up men it is not pro feminist, but I totally get how the SJW crowd could believe that, because those people are usually not very smart.

When I referenced "typical Hollywood social justice" I was referencing how we got the multicultural commando squad. Two members of which got to point out, in separate scenes that had nothing to do with the story, to a very upset looking wonderwoman how horrible white people are.

Its funny that you threw a little tantrum over a quick movie review and took offense over something that wasnt even referenced. The black panther straw man you threw out there afterwords was hilarious, because no one will complain that black panther has black people in it. Ironically the only time we see the race of people changed in comic book movies is to change white character into other ethnicities (Johnny Storm, Electro, Nick Fury)

The Big Sick 9/10

I really loved it actually. It's a romantic comedy but it's about this guy that is a comedian and it shows you a lot about "brown families" (I have some brown friends so I understand a bit and it made it so much funnier for me because I hear all these things about how the family acts/the old generations perceptioons) and their culture. I don't always like romantic films because they are mostly horse shit hollywood crap and propaganda that makes women have illusions about dating and men etc. but this one was really great and funny. In theatres still I believe, highly recommend watching this.

The Accountant - 3.5/10 - Didn't get to the end though, got bored

OMG how could you ever think a movie called "The Accountant" would be even remotely interesting or exciting!?

Accounting is one of those jobs with high rates of suicide, every accountant I've ever known is super boring and I want to kill myself just talking to them.

This gives me an idea for a film: "The Dentist"

Jesus man they'll make a movie about anything these days lmao.

OMG how could you ever think a movie called "The Accountant" would be even remotely interesting or exciting!?

Accounting is one of those jobs with high rates of suicide, every accountant I've ever known is super boring and I want to kill myself just talking to them.

I thought it was a pretty damn good movie lol..

I think because my expectations were super low, I was really pleased with the result.

I love me some Robbie Margot, but not in Suicide Squad lol... Wolf on Wall Street, Tarzan, yes. Suicide Squad... when she's a nurse. But the trashy Harley Quinn clown theme doesn't do nothin for me.

She was still the best part of that film by far though, in fact she was basically the only positive thing going.

I'm actually an accountant day to day and the company I work for has a fun, laid back culture, very different to the stereotypical boring vibe...

The Departed 10/10

Snatch 10/10

Lost In Translation 9/10

Watched all three last weekend, and have seen Snatch and the Departed before but never the full film for whatever reason (Missed the start or fell asleep cause i was far too waved)

Honestly thoroughly enjoyed all three and Snatch was probably my favourite of the lot.

Struggled a little more with lost in translation because it's a different vibe but on it's day could potentially be a 10

The Departed 10/10

Snatch 10/10

Lost In Translation 9/10

Watched all three last weekend, and have seen Snatch and the Departed before but never the full film for whatever reason (Missed the start or fell asleep cause i was far too waved)

Honestly thoroughly enjoyed all three and Snatch was probably my favourite of the lot.

Struggled a little more with lost in translation because it's a different vibe but on it's day could potentially be a 10

Zee Germans!!!