Rate the last movie you saw ...

Hobbs and Shaw 7/10

I watched this at the movies last weekend. My personal opinion is that from a pure action stand point, it is about as good as it gets, with arguably the best two action hero's out there at the moment both participating. The scenes were over the top, but this was expected for a Fast and Furious film.

• Upvote 1

Forest Gump 8.5/10

I watched this film again (i think this is the 4th time i am watching it, but the first time in the past 12-15 years). Still an all time classic.

Just 4 times? i probably seen 25 times at a minimum. I guess part of me wishes everyone was as slow and kindhearted as that Dumb son of bitch. Sorry Miss Gump.

Undrafted pretty damn good baseball flick. Pretty predictable ending but aren't all sports movies. Love how they displayed the main characters early beginnings as a ball player. It was like watching a movie inside a game.

It started out with a team looking like just another pointless game to play but slowly warming up into what seemed like they where in game 7bof the world series. Good stuff, IMD has it at a 6.4 but if you played or enjoy the sport like myself you would probably rate it higher biasedly.

I would give it a solid 8 out of 10.

And based on a true story although it's simply one game.