Rate the last movie you saw ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually watched It and It Chapter 2 last week. I'm giving both of them a combined score of 8/10. It wasn't as scary as people said it was but makes up for it by Bill Skarsgard's performance. Chapter 2 was scarier and Skarsgard blew it out of the water again. Even trippier is the behind the scenes when he's performing Pennywise without the makeup.

I actually watched It and It Chapter 2 last week. I'm giving both of them a combined score of 8/10. It wasn't as scary as people said it was but makes up for it by Bill Skarsgard's performance. Chapter 2 was scarier and Skarsgard blew it out of the water again. Even trippier is the behind the scenes when he's performing Pennywise without the makeup.

I also think they are overrated. Both films, they did not really improve on the second one either, they even killed him using the same strategy.

Aladdin (the Will Smith rmk)

4/10

It has some nostalgia, I dont think any of the history changes made the movie any better.

They really screwed with the parrot, lost a LOT of the spunk (and it was responsivle for a lot in the plot as well, its name make this really ir clear how important he is, Iago is a reference to Shakespeare as a plot schemer. Also he was so important that in Return of Jafar he was the main star of the plot)

Polar 9/10

Another cracking Netflix original film, good all round assassin film, Mads Mikkelson is great in the lead role, and Matt Lucas is Brilliant as the OTT Baddie, is definitely an inspired bit of casting and certainly a change from his Little Britain Comedy Sketch show.

It has a good story with a twist at the end. And the Warehouse Shootout scene near the end is just fucking awesome.

Shadow, set in ancient China (english subtitles). Epic cinematography, sets and choreography. Rating 7.6+

Worth a watch if u like classic A-class kung fu or old feudal shit done new!