Rate the last movie you saw ...

The Last Jedi - 5/10

Felt like they intentionally took every plotline in the worst direction they could come up with, from Rey's calling to the darkside to Luke's reclusiveness and lack of hope. Many annoying and useless characters who also could've been written better (Finn, Rose, Hux). Terrible dialogue, even from the opening scene. The film was barely saved by the performances of some like Adam Driver, but honestly I don't know what they'll do in Episode IX aside from obviously beating da baddies!!! And at this point I don't really care

• Upvote 1

The Last Jedi - 5/10

Felt like they intentionally took every plotline in the worst direction they could come up with, from Rey's calling to the darkside to Luke's reclusiveness and lack of hope. Many annoying and useless characters who also could've been written better (Finn, Rose, Hux). Terrible dialogue, even from the opening scene. The film was barely saved by the performances of some like Adam Driver, but honestly I don't know what they'll do in Episode IX aside from obviously beating da baddies!!! And at this point I don't really care

I 100% agree with your comments, from all the options they had on the table they decided to make Luke "weak", what the fuck that was all about i still do not understand, I think the general plot and character direction was terrible. The action scenes, general film quality was good but the back story was not.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tomb Raider: 6.5/10 Decent action flick that's better suited to the foreign market. Gets bailed out cause of performances from Vikander and West.

Rampage: 7/10 Cookie cutter Rock Film.

Ready Player One: 8/10 Very fun, but the side characters are very one dimensional and some odd stylistic choices.

The Gringo 5/10: Nothing special, lackluster performance by anyone except the main antagonists

Ready player one 8/10 - pretty long movie but one of the rare movies (for me at least) that never dragged and I was into from beginning to end.

A quiet place 8.5/10 - most horror movie are super predictable and seem to rely on jump scares but this move was actually really intense and had me on the edge of my seat.

• 2 weeks later...