Rate the last movie you saw ...

I completely agree on this one. I wasnt too excited about Solo after the last Jedi but since I am a fan of the franchise I felt obligated to watch it and it was the best of the recent movies easily. Star Wars stories so far have been far better than the Star Wars movies.

+1 The Last Jedi was beyond Boring imo

Solo was fun and a very good movie.

• Upvote 2

+1 The Last Jedi was beyond Boring imo

Solo was fun and a very good movie.

Yeah, i did not like the last Jedi either, i felt they were trying to "kill off" all the old expensive actors (Hello Harrison Ford) and reset with the cheaper cast. If you listen to the interview of Lukas Skywalker after the film, he also says he was not happy on how the character was portrayed, they basically made the greatest Jedi of all time look like a wimp.

Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom --- 6.5/10

plot wasn't the greatest and were trying to repeat some scenes from the original Jurassic Park movie (Eg; T-Rex roaring looking up the sky etc. and all, Brontosaurus being the first dinosaur seen by the team when arriving on the island ) ... but there were some really emotional scenes

Taking my wife out to see either Deadpool 2 or Avengers infinity war.

If you had to pick which would you see?

Both are really good ...

but Deadpool is funny as hell ...

Yeah, i did not like the last Jedi either, i felt they were trying to "kill off" all the old expensive actors (Hello Harrison Ford) and reset with the cheaper cast. If you listen to the interview of Lukas Skywalker after the film, he also says he was not happy on how the character was portrayed, they basically made the greatest Jedi of all time look like a wimp.

Curious what you think(and others can give me their input as well) but when I saw the Last Jedi my first idea was that they should've had Kylo kill Luke and Leia. To me that would make him into the perfect heel. He kills all of the beloved characters and that way people really get behind Rey. I would prefer they not kill Luke but if they do him going out in a bad ass lightsaber duel against Kylo would have been an epic way to go and I think that would get people much more excited for the 3rd movie.

Right now I really am in such a neutral place that I really care very little about the 3rd movie in the trilogy. I don't have anybody to root for since they really haven't done well with Rey's character either. In my opinion having him kill Han, Luke, and Leia would have salvaged these movies but that's just me.

I saw Ocean's 8 recently because a friend dragged me along to see it at the theatre. I only paid 5$ to see it but still felt I wasted my money and time.

Later that week I watched Logan Lucky at home. Now there's a good heist movie!

I give Ocean's 8 6/10 - Sorry but it was the exact same thing as the other umpteen Ocean's movies except with an all woman cast. Really dumb that they are coming out with these all women cast movies lately. Why do they always suck? Charlie's Angels was a good one but since then it's been a stinkfest for that genre. Anyways this movie was nothing special, I rolled my eyes at almost everything they did because it was a recycled rerun of every heist movie ever.

Logan Lucky gets 9/10 - I laughed, I cried, and I had the suspense and the awe all at the right moments. Great writing, cast and allaround great film as far as heist movies go. Maybe I am giving it more credit than it deserves but after seeing a shit heist movie this one blows Ocean's 8 out of the water. To smithereens.