Dark Soul Combat - Amsterdam

darksoul

Welcome to the Dark Soul Combat smack talk thread

This is the place to come if you want to talk tough, call someone out or tell the world just how good you think your fighter is...just remember you have to be able to back it up in the cage!!

I'll also be running promotions from this thread to encourage participation so keep checking...

• Monthly reward for the best single post by number of pluses received
  • Monthly reward for TOTAL number of posts made in the thread

Don't worry if you post on the last day of the month at the last hour as I will leave a few days for your post to be read and plused if people want to.

Feel free to post any post fight comments as well that can double up as smack talk.

• Upvote 1

Dark Soul Combat

We are an org based in Amsterdam who are currently looking for ID restricted fighters.

Fighter ID restrictions run individually depending on the division

We are looking for fighters in 145lbs through to 265lbs

We are currently concentrating our recruitment and events in Europe and North America

We give a good rate of pay which can be sent to your manager's account if requested

So if you are interested in fighting for DSC then pm me in game.

Dark Soul - this is me:)

and the org is

Dark Soul Combat.

• Upvote 1

Post fight interview with

Charlie Alaniz after defeating Edson Garcia via submission

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b2.jpg

Reporter: Well done on your victory tonight over Garcia, how do you feel?

Alaniz: Tired man, had a cheapo flight from Amsterdam to LV with some shit of a kid wailing all the time. All I want to do is rest. Going to get my head down for the next few hours and rest up..well deserved win though.

Reported: Right. Do you have any pity for Garcia?

Alaniz: So you're not really here for the fight, just wanna back me into a corner for some gossip. I mean, who the fuck are you anyway? Never seen you interview me after any other fight.

Reporter: Come on man, don't be shy. Do you think you could have taken Garcia if he had come to the fight with a clear head?

Alaniz: Of course, now fuck off!

Reporter: (Alaniz walking away) What did you mean when you took to the micro phone after the fight, I quote;

'The rumours are right, Edson's chick did leave him, for me! I heard he was weak with women so I stole her from him about 2 weeks ago to get inside his head and now she loves me, but he can have her back, I'm done with her! I\'ll do anything to win!'

Alaniz: (Turns around and heads back to a terrified reporter)

Reporter: Hey man, just, I just got a job to do...OK?

Alaniz: (Stares the reporter down like he's going to KO him then calms down realising how this looks) Dude, stop being a pussy, I just went the wrong way...Now move!

Reporter: Of course, yeah...sorry. (Still looking terrified but relief creeping over his face, is half pushed, half moves out of the way) Erm, thanks for the interview Mr Alaniz.

(Alaniz is walking away with his team as the reporter stands there not knowing what to do next. The word awkward goes no where near to describing this).

After the Outbreak event in Vegas this Sunday, two of my fighters who participated in the event had this to say:

Ryan Miller: My hat's off to Nicky Brindley who gave a good fight last night. I sure was glad to see him Knocked Out on the canvas. He's a tough son of a gun that's for sure! Thanks for the opportunity to fight in Vegas, and I would be glad to fight in the second NA event, which is where I'm from in Montreal! I can show my full power and win another one. I'm going for nothing else but the title shot.

Kevin Furlotte: A freaking draw! What a crazy battle, boy I'm exhausted. Really nice to find an evenly matched opponent, but I expected better from myself at my first fight ever. I'm calling a rematch against Georges St Pierre! This time I won't leave it in the hand of the judges and I'm going for the finish!

• Upvote 1

Tyrone@Ryan.......fighting you would be like taking crack from a baby. If I show up I get high but when I win I can get high for......days!!!! I was told there is an event 3-4 weeks time, you don't have a fight, I don't have a fight, let's do this. You don't know the desperation of a man who needs his crack....I can't wait to get paid, cuz I fight for crack baby!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Tyrone@Ryan......you really don't want any of this.....You think all I can do is pound your face into the ground??? I have skills, just cuz I smoke crack doesn't make me a loser.....I'm a fighter, who fights to support his crack habit, don't underestimate the power of a crack addict chump!

• Upvote 1

Tyrone@Ryan.......Where'd you go sucka??? Did I scare you off??? Probably went to sleep like a chump. When I'm not smoking crack, all I do is train........I never sleep cuz you can't sleep when you're high on crack!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Tyrone @ Tyrone: See all you do is judge me...."Crack addict this and crack addict that", but you don't know what it's like to lose your best friend and not get to say good bye. So when I was in school they told me don't do drugs or you will make nothing of yourself, well I will prove them all wrong when I become champion of the world.....you're just a stone I need to step on to get that big fat pay check so I never have to worry about getting high again baby!!!!

• Upvote 1

Ryan @ Tyrone: How does it feel talking to yourself? Must be the effect of the crack again uh... I'm glad you have the crack to blame it on you dumb ass. I'm sorry that I'll be the one to ruin your dream, I really am. You just don't stand a chance at becoming a champion, not if you face me in your next fight anyways. You should get a little sleep, maybe it'll help a little and you might stop talking to yourself.

• Upvote 1

Tyrone @ Dark : Can we pass a collection plate around the org? With 1/2 of the proceeds going towards Ryan's hospital bill and the other 1/2 going towards my crack party after I win?

• Upvote 1

Tyrone@Dark is your fancy jet gonna fly me out to Canadian ehhhh? If so can you make sure there is a bar stocked with at least 4 different varieties of crack, I wanna fly high baby!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Pizza hating, musical loving, iron chinned :huh:... *ahem* Nicky Brindley is back! And looking for his next opponent...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36w8.jpg

Nicky Brindley

Unfortunately the Outbreak Vegas event was tainted by a gross misapplication of the rules during my fight with Ryan Miller. I was under the impression that I would be able to take a brief nap at the end of the first round to compensate for the change in time zones. When I came round 10 minutes later I was horrified to hear that Mr Miller had been credited with a knockout victory and tried to explain the misunderstanding, but apparently the result stands. Nevertheless congratulations to Ryan Miller on your somewhat tainted victory. My next opponent is just the first step on the comeback trail towards greatness and Dimitri Kasparovzky I choose you. Beat ME, if you can.

• Upvote 2

Ryan @ Tyrone: I just wanted to give you an update on my training. I never had training that much fun before. Having your face on my punching bag is a great motivation! I also asked my coaches to try and reproduce the smell of crack for when I train, since you will probably reek of it when it comes time to step in the cage.

• Upvote 1

Tyrone@Ryan I thought you were gonna wish me a happy birthday! Guess what I'm doing to celebrate? Thinking of ways to celebrate after the ref pulls me off you to save your life! I cant find a sparring partner weak enough to simulate your fighting style so i just beat up on a pillow! Ohhhhh yeah and smoking crack! It's my birthday baby....that means it's crack o'clock!

• Upvote 1

Ryan @ Tyrone: Didn't know you would be straight enough to think about your own birthday, so I didn't bother. Happy birthday buddy, good luck getting through the day, and I hope that pillow you're "beating up" goes easy on you. I wouldn't want you to come in your fight injured because of the beating you got from that pillow.

• Upvote 1