Dark Soul Combat - Amsterdam

darksoul

Kid Torres stops Zach Didion and has a quick word with him as he leaves the press conference:

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w18.jpg

Hola, Amigo. I heard what you said and i agreed 100%. You outlanded him 5 to 4 in leg kicks. That's all I need to know. Si. Judges must have been eating magic mushroom burritos with the fat man before the fight. I'll get in touch with Lang's manager and see if I can arrange a re-match. Si.

JLP here for an updated look at the rankings here in DSC.

145lbs

Champ: Vacant

1. Santiago Calirante

2. Jonas Wolter

3. Piotr Rasputin

4. Stardust Corpsegrinder

5. Enrique Rold

Corpsegrinder joins the top 5 as he signs with DSC since the last ranking. He makes his debut at DSC5 vs Kegon Ichimaru. Calirante and Wolter square off on that card as well. The winner of that bout will fight Rasputin for the vacant 145lb title. 145 is really in need of some more fighters so if you have one please let me know. Fabian Hoi is an impressive young prospect who will be debuting in the near future.

Champ: Riaq Rowanda

1. Zito Bandito

2. Jasha Swan

3. Derek Patterson

4. Gold Wolf

5. Kanchai Suya

Rowanda claimed the vacant strap with a 3rd round KO of Jasha Swan. Bandito will be due a title shot if he secures a victory in his next fight. Patterson bounced back from his first career loss and finished the debuting Suya. Wolf will be making his debut at DSC6 against Jalal ad-Dīn Muhammad Rum.

Champ: Hildebrand Coenan

1. Clubber Lang

2. Ray Robinson

3. Velimir Stojkovic

4. Cedric Maake

5. Ashley Sheilds

Coenan armbarred up and comer Robinson to continue his dominating run here at DSC. Coenan has won 4 straight title fights and is on quite a roll. Clubber Lang has proven that he is the best fighter at WW not named Coenan as he has defeated every opponent he's fought in DSC except the champ. Stojkovic and Maake are squaring off at DSC6, the winner will put himself into the title picture.

Champ: Lazaro Molina

1. Umbra Uxxarest

2. Ben Beast

3. Ryszard Duch

4. Joao Ribeiro Da Silva

5. Melvin Gustin

Molina extended his championship run to two defenses with a win over Da Silva. Uxxarest is next in line and will get a title shot in the near future. Beast makes his debut against fellow DSC newcomer, Karol Tarczynski at DSC5. Both of those fighters are guys who can make a run at the title.

Champ: Vacant

1. Inspectah Deck

2. Tim Smith

3. Jummi Jammi

4. Borgen Stein

5. Rolf Allan Mjunstedt

Deck will face the winner of Smith/Jammi for the vacant title. Stein will move another step closer to a title shot if he defeats the debuting Seppo Silvennoinen. Mjunstedt is another solid young fighter to watch.

Champ: vacant

1. Dom DeNardo

2. Argivas Kerenzikov

3. Gordus Clay

4. Tony Skarface

5. Christian Televing

DeNardo and Kerenzikov meet at DSC5 to fight for the vacant title. Clay is a very talented young prospect who will be making his debut real soon. Skarface's first fight in DSC will be at DSC5 as well. He faces Frank Garfunkel, another solid young prospect. Televing preformed admirably in his DSC debut, stopping Cabbage Patch. HW is a stacked division with many promising youngsters and dangerous veterans.

"These rankings are complete fucking bullshit! Obviously done by typical MMA media members who know nothing about the sport. If I was a betting man I would go as far as saying those fucktards from mmainsider.net were somehow involved. I'm the champ of this weak ass division and will be for as long as I wanna be."

Charlie Sheen

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13981817428647.png

"Doomsday Device" Velimir Stojkovic

26 years old

170lbs

12-4

"Happy to see that I'm still high up in the rankings, being 3rd without having fought for the organisation probably raises a couple of eyebrows for some of the fans of DSC but believe me when I say it, I'll show everyone why I'm sitting so high in the rankings when I face Cedric Maake (12-5-1) next month."

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1w9.jpg

Zach Didion

170lbs

We got lucky today and could arrange a sitdown with Zach after his walkout at the Press Conference yesterday. As he Enters the Room he looks a bit calmer then the day before. But still the Reporter is starting easy.

Zach what happend yesterday with you why did you explode a bit and walked just out?

You know i was hyped and pumped for the Fight ready to show people in the DSC what i am made of since the change in Management. Didnt go my way what can i say, i got a bit angry and couldnt deal with this shit yesterday.

So how is it going today?

A bit better, but still pissed at my Opponent and also a bit at myself.

I could have handled it better yesterday to keep my Emotions in check, but i didnt.

Thats the Fight Buisness you know.

So how did you calm yourself down then?

First of all i didnt. Behind the Scenes Kid Torres walked up to and wanted a quick word. He sounded sincere, but he pissed me off even more. He brought up some Statistic Value and mocked me a bit i think. I wanted to explode right there, but there are a lot a Fighter these days that have bad Press in the Media and dont helping the Sport, so i thought i forget it and walk on. He probably didnt saw the Fight or was on drugs or something. The Stats only tell 10% of the Fight, i showed up ready to beat down and then Clubber is just working down his Gameplan totally boring stuff. I mean now i see i could have done more, but more then try i cant do.

So whats the Plan moving on from here?

The management already phoned this morning and wanted to give me a Rematch right away, but they jumped the gun a bit on that. Dont know what they all taking up there in the PR departement. I think i have to sit down with them in a few days and get to know the Media Site of the DSC a bit better.

Otherwise back to the Gym, training training training. I am sick of loosing and since my new stable environment, i will make this happen soon.

Ok thank Zach for the quick Sitdown and i which you all the best for your next Fight, we will defenetly be there.

Thank guys see you then and maybe bad mouth Clubber in the press for me a bit.

The last part Zach was shouting as we left him with a big smile on his Face looking way more better mood wise then yesterday. I think he has a healthy mind set going forward and we will see his first win soon, at least that what we believe. We keep you up to date about him when there is something going on, so check in from time to time, to get the newest stuff.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33b4.jpg

Cabbage Patch- I have called this press conference to announce my retirement from combat sports. I have lost 6 of my last 7 fights, all by first round knockout, and quite frankly I cant even remember my own waist size any more, let alone the 17 fatherless Patch children walking around Hilo. I would like to apologize to the few fans I have left, the DSC, JLP, and my manager Buster Buckman. You all wasted time, energy, and money on my fat, blobbly ass

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/33/33b4.jpg

Cabbage Patch- I have called this press conference to announce my retirement from combat sports. I have lost 6 of my last 7 fights, all by first round knockout, and quite frankly I cant even remember my own waist size any more, let alone the 17 fatherless Patch children walking around Hilo. I would like to apologize to the few fans I have left, the DSC, JLP, and my manager Buster Buckman. You all wasted time, energy, and money on my fat, blobbly ass

Sorry to see Patch go, he always seemed like the fastest "fight accepted" fighter in DSC no matter the odds.

DSC free agent watch

Here are some interesting FA's signed to DSC looking for new management:

Nick Game very skilled and well built fighter with a slight chin issue

Learned Astronomer granite chinned and highly skilled. Just didnt work buildwise with my slider preferences

Nicola Cardinale Young fighter with a granite chin and decent skills

Kanchai Suya skilled fighter. may have build issues (cant ignore bjj like that)

I'll pay a 20k bonus to any manager that picks them up after their next fight in DSC.

• 2 weeks later...

Kid Torres: Ola! Welcome to the Kid Torres Interview Programme. I am your host, the man who almost beat Charles Martel to death twice, The Immortal Kid Torres.

Si, I'd like to welcome to my show mediocre journeyman and potential crybaby, Zach Didion. Zach recently dropped his DSC debut via split decision in a tough fight to veteran fighter Clubber Lang

Zach, you were very emotional after your last fight. Si. Can you tell us why?

Zach Didion: As you can see my record isnt so good lately and i didnt had a lot of stability in my life. But with the new managment i was hopefull. But i didnt turned out the way i hoped to, so i got emotional after the Fight, angry about myself ,what a bad performance i brought in the Cage. So i may have been a bit of a crybaby like as you say. Tho on the other hand the performance from my opponent was for a Veteran in the Org, not top material and not really a fan favorite. He secured himself the Win barely, i really tried to bring my a game, but Clubber had other plans. So after a bit of distence to the Fight, heads up to him and i think i will see him on same accation again and it will be a different Fight the Fans will see.

Kid: Hey, buck up there big guy. Losing close fight to Lang isn't a bad thing. Si. Lang has been mucho bueno for long time. Kid admires your dedication and the fat man is high on you as well. What do you need to do to take your game to the next level? Besides more legkicks.

Zach: *laughing* Kid get off the Legkicks already. Dog with a bone, he? To get back to your question. I think i need to have a word with my Manager, to bring in some better Coaches for my Gameplans or just take the next Fight and see what happens. I think talking about the next level is not the right word i would use. I just need to win again and then keep the Ball rolling for as long as i can. *saying it with a big smile* So after the Loss i am back on earth and take every opponent as it is "The Big Fight" of my career, letting it all in the Cage. From here on out you should watch my Fights, you might be missing some good action and possible Fight of the Nights, if you know what i mean.

Kid: Que? If you don't want advice from the living legend Kid Torres, thats your problem senor. Kid knows you are action fighter and Kid respects that. I once went on a 50 fight win streak in elementary school. When Kid turned 18 they made me leave, just when I was really starting to get a hang of finger painting. Si.
Last question Amigo; what is your favorite Kid Torres moment? I know all my victories are good, but you must have a favorite, si?

Zach: Ehh Kid, must say i never saw a moment of you anywhere. If there is one where you got knocked out, face down on the ground, i would pick that moment then. I think you drooling on the ground unconcious is a good moment for a lot of Fighters. No, joke aside a little advice maybe. What ever you take please take less, maybe it gets better in time. *Zach with a big smile on his Face* Hope we can do this again sometime.

Kid Torres: Never seen Kid fight? No wonder you are so bad at MMA, you are blind. I know that was a lie because I saw poster of Kid's epic win over Frank Rizzo on your locker room wall when I went to console you after last lost. Anyways Zach, Kid appreciates you coming on his award winning interview show. Maybe next time you can come in on the cooking segment because you are probably better at cooking than fighting. Good luck in your next fight against scrub fighter managed by lazy drunken electrician Datsik.

Zach Didion: Arent all electricians stupid, lazy and drunk?

Kid Torres: SI!

• Upvote 1

DSC 5 thrilled a very lucky crowd in Amsterdam today. A new HW champ was crowned and a few jumbled weight classes have really began to sort themselves out. Let's get on to the review. Undercard first.

Kid Torres favorite fighter, Zito Bandito opened up the card against DSC newcomer Tyler Durden. After a half a minute of wild and ineffective punches Bandito changed up and landed a takedown into Durden's guard. Bandito worked his way into side control and really turned the pressure up from there. Durden really took a beating from "The Frito" and forced the Ref to step in and save Durden from taking any more punishment. Good killer instincts from Bandito as he showed a diverse game from such a young fighter. Bandito has been offered a title shot at 155 King Riaq Rowanda.

Veteran journeyman Ultimate Brutality made his DSC debut against up and comer Steve Pick . Brutality looked good early, managing to drag Pick to the ground where he is more comfortable. Pick was patient and defended himself well on the ground and earned a ref standup. After a few failed takedowns from Brutality the fight ended up in the clinch where Pick started to assert himself after he separated. Brutality managed to clinch and pull guard again, which is a combo the veteran really seems to like. He couldn't wrap up a submission from the bottom as the round ends.

The 2nd round starts with Brutality forcing his way into the clinch. Thats when things really started to go bad for him. Pick started piling on the damage as Brutality is unable to pull guard. After about three minutes of taking a clinch raping, Brutality manages to separate. Now exhausted and beaten up he is easy picking for the fresher, younger fighter and is dropped by a straight right. Pick follows him to the canvas and starts landing some brutal G-n-P from mount, forcing the ref to step in and save Brutality from any more damage.

In a similar storyline to last fight, we see another veteran make his DSC debut against a promising young fighter. Kevin Whitfield took on Syd Datsik in a short and brutal MW tilt. This fight was all Whitfield as he countered some sloppy Datsik strikes with a clean head kick in the opening moments of the fight. Datsik didnt fold however as he landed a nice punch that opened up a cut on Whitfield. After a brief moment of clinching, this fight moved right back to striking at range as Whitfield showed off a crisp and deadly kicking game. He managed to really wear out the legs and body of Datsik with hard counter kicks until he landed a big head kick again that ended the fight early in the first round. Impressive performance from Whitfield.

In the prelim headliner we saw Stardust Corpsegrinder take on Kegon Ichimaru at FW. Corpsegrinder, the TWGC Division 3 185lbs Champion, came highly recommended to DSC and lots of hardcore fans were really interested to see him make his debut. Corpsegrinder did not disappoint as he showed off all aspects of his game tonight. The first round contained a nice paced display of striking for the first 4 minutes until the fighters ended up first in the clinch and then on the ground. Corpsegrinder got the better of the action on all three scorecards mainly due to his impressive ground work at the end.

The second round resembled the first four minutes of the first. Ichimaru was more then holding his own on the feet but he seemed to be relying on a kicking game that just wasnt there today. Corpsegrinder, realizing that he held a distinct advantage on the mat, landed a TD into sidecontrol with 3 minutes left in the round. Ichimaru suffered from some nice G-n-P for the rest of the round and nearly succumbed to a kimura. But he managed to hang on displaying the durability that has become his calling card.

The third round turned out to be the closest as the entire round featured striking at range. Ichimaru knew he was down two rounds and did his best to try and stop his opponent. He really let it all hang, and threw out many high risk power strikes. Corpsegrinder was calm and collected and countered nicely throughout the fifth, doing just enough to take the round on all scorecards and thus the decision.

And here's the review of the main card. Thanks for being patient.

Recent signing and hot prospect Seppo Silvennoinen made his debut against former champ Borgen Stein. Stein had managed a modest two fight win streak in his quest to regain the title he held briefly and was set to give a stiff challenge to the youngster. Seppo took the fight to the mat right away as he grabbed a TD off of an errant body punch. GnP and a sub attempt ensued as Seppo threatened Stein. After a few minutes of inconsequential ground action a ref stand up ensued. A spirited exchange followed the stand up until the end of the round, the Finn getting the better of the German.

Round two started much the same as the first as Seppo scored a takedown into side control. The veteran Stein had other ideas and snuck out of side control and onto Seppo's back. A few strikes and attempts at an RNC came from Stein until Seppo was able to turn into him and get into Boren's guard. Another transition found Seppo now on Steins back landing some effective GnP. Stein managed to extricate himself from danger, but Seppo did more than enough to take the round.

Stein knew he needed a finish in round three and came out with some dangerous intent on his strikes. Stein did his most effective work in the third as he pushed the younger fighter back and punished him with strikes. Eventually Seppo managed to grab a TD towards the end of the round and keep himself out of danger to end the fight. A very impressive debut for the youngster as he grabs the decision.

Two high level bigguns made their debuts in the next match as Frank Garfunkel took on Tony Skarface in an all action fight. Garfunkel countered a sloppy head kick and scored a TD into side control right away. Garfunkel put some pressure on Crazy Tony right away, battering him with strikes on the ground. Skarface didnt panic and managed to force a ref stand up. He immediately landed a combo that drew blood and got the crowd going followed up by a nice body kick and crisp hook. Having felt the power of his opponents strikes in that brief exchange, Garfunkel decided to drag Skarface back down to the mat where he rode out the round mixing in some nice gnp and sub attempts.

Round two saw Garfunkel securing the takedown early, but not really being effective enough there. A ref standup gave the crowd a treat as the got to see more of Skarface's berserker style standup. The crowd was thrilled as Crazy Tony pushed the pace, culminating in a TD of his own. Skarface worked a little gnp from the top before Garfunkel managed a slick sweep into the mount and ended the round on top.

The third round didnt fail to thrill either. Skarface came out throwing bombs before a counter punch made him decide to take Garfunkel down again. Big Frank was ready though and scored another impressive sweep and began landing gnp from guard. Sensing his opponent was hurt and wanting a finish, Garfunkel started piling it on and forced the ref to step in and save Skarface. Both fighters looked impressive in there debut.

Santiago Calirante, a man who once defeated Oompa Loompa, made his return to the cage after a year sabbatical where he fucked chubby broads. He stepped into the ring vs Jonas Wolter, a man on a 4 fight tear knocking on the door of a title shot. Calirante didnt show any signs of ring rust as he took it to Wolter from the opening bell. Santiago worked nicely in all phases as he methodically dismantled Wolter. His clinch work in particular was impressive. Midway through the second round Calirante landed a sweet right hand that dropped Wolter and then hopped on top and finished him off with strikes. Nice debut from "The Gun".

Karol Tarczynski took on Ben Beast in a title eliminator in the co-main event. Beast wanted nothing to do with Karol standing and scored a nice td into side control early in the first. Beast really struggled to get his slick ground game going as his opponent managed to get his back after a scramble. Tarczynski, not really knowing what to do, just held on to Beast's back until the ref stood him up allowing him to get back to striking. A failed TD attempt from Ben allowed Karol to clinch up, where he really started to assert himself. He fought off multiple td's and bruised up Beast in the process.

The second round saw Karol continuing a good thing as he clinched early and kept the fight there for the majority of the round. He really grinded Beast, who had noting for the former KT fighter. A battered and bruised Beast came out for the third and sold out trying to get the fight to the ground. Tarcynski wasnt letting that happen and continued to pile on the damage. Another clinch session went poorly as Beast was hurt and then KO'ed by a big uppercut. Karol received a KO of the night bonus for his strong performance.

The vacant HW strap was on the line as Dom DeNardo took on Argivas Kerenzikov. This fight did not disappoint as AK came out strong in the first, using failed sub attempts by DeNardo to advance to a strong position and punish him with gnp. Dom managed to take AK's back at the end of the round, but still lost the round on all three scorecards. DeNardo stepped it up in the 2nd round, finding great success while striking at range. He slowly took over and began battering the tough Canadian. The third and fourth rounds were all DeNardo's as well as he started mixing more TD's into his offense and work AK out.

The fifth round saw DeNardo rocking Kerenzikov with a straight right and then taking him down to the mat in an attempt to finish. AK showed his great heart though and protected himself admirably. AK managed to land a sweep, but at this point he really didn't have enough left in the gas tank to threaten DeNardo and was unable to get the finish he desperately needed. DeNardo takes the fight on all three judges scorecard and secures the title. Great fight between two men who will likely always be in the title picture.

• Upvote 2

Ola Amigos and welcome to the muy bueno Kid Torres Interview Program Starring Kid Torres. Just a warning to all of Kids billions of fans who watch this program. Tonights interview is with total scumbag Charlie Sheen. The interview drifts into areas Kid dont think kids should watch. Kid and DSC dont condone pedophilia or drug use or bestiality. You have been warned, ese. Now on to the show, we taped this earlier stupids.

Si, we are here with bad fighter and poor role model for chicos, Charlie Sheen. Meester Sheen recently joined DSC and despite utter humiliation if his first fight here, he is back for more. Sheen takes on Brodus Clay at DSC 6 next weekend. Si. Charlie can you tell me more about your horrible career and how you are planning to approach match against man who will likely kill you?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/28/28w21.jpg

Listen you pint sized Mexican squeak toy, you should be on your knees groveling at my feet. Being in the presence of THE Charlie Sheen isn't something someone of your stature gets honored with on a frequent basis. I am, after all, the man who retired Bob Chong.

As for my performance in my debut for this promotion, and I use that term in the loosest of fashions even moreso than when describing the ladyfolk whose company I'm known to keep, there's a reason I hadn't fought in Amsterdam for over a year. Everyone knows I suffer from crippling drug, alcohol, and prostitute addictions. There's a chance I might've gotten a little carried away being back in this city I love and the result was the first true knockout loss of my esteemed career. Let's be honest here though, that was clearly a fucking lucky punch he landed. I'd eat that fuck for breakfast 99 times outta a hundred.

My horrible career thus far, as you refer to it, has witnessed me capture numerous world titles, and defend them all while fighting some of the top fighters in the division. As for my losses it's no secret my "sweet tooth" for meth and its sister drugs has rendered my skin paper thin, which results in my face usually getting busted open to the point the doctor is forced to step in and call the fight. It's not something I enjoy, the fight being stopped that is obviously I love banging rocks, but it is what it is. I'm not about to change anything at this point.

Your claim this subhuman man I"m facing next will likely kill is laughable at best. His chin makes my skin look like it's made out of titanium. I guarantee this fight is over in the first round. I'm going make an example out of this wannabe fuck who calls himself, what was his name again? Funkasaurus? What a fruit loop. Dude's gonna be on his back out cold, waking up with a man standing truimpant over top of him, something I'm sure he's accustomed to in both his personal and professional life.

(Kid is obviously asleep, a stagehand shakes him awake)

Hey amigo, if only you could last in fights as long as you can talk. Maybe stop sucking the glass dick for a moment and a coherent sentence will be possible. Your sad justification of lackluster career tears at Kid's mighty heart. Especially when you talk about your pathetic career at corrupt CFC taking dives and winning fixed fights. Bob Chong was never the same before your first fight with him. He looked at me funny at a Tastee Freeze and I shattered his pelvis with one kick. Si.

On to next question: How much has having balding manager from MMA stupid country Canada managing you hurt your career? I feel like Canadians should be sterilized. Your thoughts?

Listen here Skid, you can say what you will about me but when you bring my amazing Canadian manager into the conversation things are going to get heated.

That being said he is sort of a bald idiot and I'm not completely against the sterilization of his nation. I'm not above admitting you might be onto something there.

You, more than anyone, should know better than to bring up fixed fights inside a corrupt organization. So I'll just let those allegations slide. Not unlike Martel let you slide to the canvas in your second fight. You might not remember that one, being that your viciously knocked out cold.

Thank you for admitting that Martel fight was fixed. Louie DePalma, another Canadian benchod, tricked me into smelling ether before fight. He said it was his nephews underpants and wanted Kid to make sure the boy no have cancer.

Idiot, here is the next question: Do you think you can overcome your lack of fighting skills and mental retardation to compete for title here at DSC? Personally, Kid dont thinks so. Dom DeNardo, our glorious champ, laughs at you.

formatting fucked up, so here is the rest of it:

I never said anything aboot, sorry sometimes my managers accent rubs off on me, fixed fights. Quit trying to put words in my mouth, before I start writing some on my digger and force feeding them to you. The title is already mine. Everyone with a brain in their head knows that. Obviously I should've been facing Dom DuckNardo in my DSC debut for the vacant strap but he pulled the whole "our managers are in an alliance together and are partners in a gym, so I'd rather not fight him" line. What a total pussy that guy is. We can be friends outside the cage and kick the ever living shit outta one another inside it, he just knows the outcome of the bout and that the title would actually be in its owners hands. After the statement I will make in this next fight, there will be no choice but to put me in there with the "Champ" and see me win another world title for my mantle.

I like your confidence, even if I can see no reason for it. You remind me of Kid's uncle Paco, who ran away from home to work donkey show in Tijuana. Do you know him? ..... Never mind, of course you know Kid's uncle. Brodus Clay is the first legitimate fighter you have faced in your entire career. How are you training and gameplanning for this fight? Kid is praying you no get hurt to bad amigo. Si.

After my last trip to Tijuana my legal team has told me to never speak of Mexico in any interviews. As for my training and game planning for Clay my plan is the same as always try to face punch him more than he does me. I mean this is a fight bro and I always show up to bang a dude out. Umm, no homo. I'm glad you are worried about my well being but I can assure you, at this point in my life, there's no hurting me. I won't be feeling any pain, if you know what I'm saying. I'll be high as fuck. I'm saying I'll be high as giraffe balls during the fight. Good thing there's no testing here

All this talk of illegal behavior brings up my final question. Your training partner, who i beat twice but corrupt referees awarded him the win to keep Kid down, Charles Martel has been accused countless times of touching childrens. Si. And not in the way that Kid touches them by motivating and inspiring them with my greatness. How do you feel about training with alleged pedo?

Charles Martel is a mentor to thousands, if not millions. He has a heart of gold and enjoys spreading his wealth and wisdom around the world. Be it to the poor in India, a high priced call girl in Vegas, or a lady boy in Thailand his want to please knows no bounds. Age is merely a number to someone of his stature and who are we to question with whom he chooses to spread his love, wisdom, or even seed? I ask you isn't that the world you'd want to someday live in? Ok we're off the record now, right? On the real that kid toucher is kinda fucking creepy to be honest. Great fighter but holy shit man, let's just say there's a reason he has his own private locker room at the gym.

You disgust me. Please die in cage.

27 years old

170lbs

12-4

" Looking forward to putting on a show for the fans tomorrow night in my fight against Cedric Maake (12-5-1), he's a tough dude and I know he has some serious power in his hands but I know his flaws. For starters, it looks like he tries to out box most fighters, I'm more than happy to stand and trade with him if that's where he wants the fight to go but I'll be giving him a bit of everything to keep him guessing.

I'm not a fan of him. I don't know how he's been around for so long in the sport of MMA and if I'm honest I don't understand how he's out of jail because the stuff he did was pretty fucking messed up. I tell you one thing though, I'd love to mess him up so much tomorrow night that I send him into retirement! "

• Upvote 1

27 years old

170lbs

12-5

" That fight was really frustrating. He hit me with 9 strikes and I lost by TKO. I'm going to have to look over this fight and see where I went wrong in this fight, gutted I didn't get a win in my debut fight for DSC. Hopefully if I pick up a couple of wins, I'll get a chance of a rematch and if I get a rematch I'll prove that my loss tonight against Cedric was a one off! "

• Upvote 1

DSC Rankings as of 9/13/14. Records in () are DSC records.

145lbs Champ: Vacant

Calirante and Rasputin are set to go at it for the vacant 145lb belt. Tyler looked very strong in his DSC debut earlier today. Corpsegrinder did as well, his next fight is against Jonas Wolter. Velcic is a formidable veteran set to debut against impressive prospect Fernando Prado. We'll see if age and experience can overcome a fresh fighter in that one.

155 lbs Champ : Riaq Rowanda (3-0)

Rowanda defends his belt against Bandito at DSC9. Patterson bounced back from a disappointing debut with an impressive win over Suya. He faces Rumi with the winner likely getting the next shot at gold. Krugerman is an impressive fighter making his debut against fellow newcomer Jan Standell. Suya also scored a win today, he stopped Jasha Swan in the first round.

170 lbs Champ : Hildebrand Coenan (6-0)

Former SFL champion Mercer makes his debut against the dominant Coenan. Lang has continued to impress against anyone but Coenan, his next fight will likely be a #1 contenders match. Maake welcomes talented newcomer Reynolds to DSC. Robinson attempts to rebound from his missed title opportunity with a tough match vs veteran Zach Didion.

185 lbs Champ : Lazaro Molina (8-2)

Molina defended his crown against Uxxarest in an exciting clash. Tarczynski gets the next shot at the legendary champ as that fight was just inked today. Da Silva is paired off with Perkovic next, both fighters are right on the verge of a title shot. Gustin rebounded off a tough debut and took a decision over John Matrix. Gustin's next fight is with the talented ZaZa Mutombo next week in a very important fight. I also want to mention a couple of talented newcomers in talented prospect Imzda Noob and veteran Johnny Storm, who picked up a win in his DSC debut.

205lbs Vacant

Tim Smith will meet Nimoh for the vacant 205 strap. Deck takes on impressive newcomer Tyler Murphy, the winner of that fight will be in the title picture. Gomi was impressive in his DSC debut, he stopped veteran journeyman Nathan Speed in the third round. Newcomer Hope takes on the talented Seppo Silvennoinen in an intriguing matchup.

265 lbs Champ : Dom DeNardo (2-0)

DeNardo faces a tough test in his first defense against the impressive Clay. Satanous will make his DSC debut against Charlie Sheen! Televing has continued to impress in his DSC stint, a fight vs another talented youngster in Rolf Karlsson has been offered. Garfunkel defeated Tony Skarface in his debut, an all action fight that was epic. Garfunkel's next challenge will be against El Loco in a fight that could see the winner thrust into title contention.

DSC Rankings as of 9/13/14. Records in () are DSC records.

145lbs Champ: Vacant

1. Santiago Calirante (1-0)
  2. Piotr Rasputin (2-0)
  3. Rex Tyler (1-0)
  4. Stardust Corpsegrinder (1-0)
  5. Davor Velcic (0-0)

Calirante and Rasputin are set to go at it for the vacant 145lb belt. Tyler looked very strong in his DSC debut earlier today. Corpsegrinder did as well, his next fight is against Jonas Wolter. Velcic is a formidable veteran set to debut against impressive prospect Fernando Prado. We'll see if age and experience can overcome a fresh fighter in that one.

155 lbs Champ : Riaq Rowanda (3-0)

1. Zito Bandito (3-1)
  2. Derek Patterson (1-1)
  3. Jalal ad-Dīn Muhammad Rumi (1-0)
  4. Freddy Krugerman (0-0)
  5. Kanchai Suya (1-1)

Rowanda defends his belt against Bandito at DSC9. Patterson bounced back from a disappointing debut with an impressive win over Suya. He faces Rumi with the winner likely getting the next shot at gold. Krugerman is an impressive fighter making his debut against fellow newcomer Jan Standell. Suya also scored a win today, he stopped Jasha Swan in the first round.

170 lbs Champ : Hildebrand Coenan (6-0)

1. Alex Mercer (0-0)
  2. Clubber Lang (6-2)
  3. Cedric Maake (5-2)
  4. Ray Robinson (3-3)
  5. Travis Reynolds (0-0)

Former SFL champion Mercer makes his debut against the dominant Coenan. Lang has continued to impress against anyone but Coenan, his next fight will likely be a #1 contenders match. Maake welcomes talented newcomer Reynolds to DSC. Robinson attempts to rebound from his missed title opportunity with a tough match vs veteran Zach Didion.

185 lbs Champ : Lazaro Molina (8-2)

1. Karol Tarczynski (1-0)
  2. Joao Ribeiro Da Silva (10-2)
  3. Mikhail Perkovic (1-0)

4. Melvin Gustin (1-2)

5. Umbra Uxxarest (1-1)

Molina defended his crown against Uxxarest in an exciting clash. Tarczynski gets the next shot at the legendary champ as that fight was just inked today. Da Silva is paired off with Perkovic next, both fighters are right on the verge of a title shot. Gustin rebounded off a tough debut and took a decision over John Matrix. Gustin's next fight is with the talented ZaZa Mutombo next week in a very important fight. I also want to mention a couple of talented newcomers in talented prospect Imzda Noob and veteran Johnny Storm, who picked up a win in his DSC debut.

205lbs Vacant

1. Tim Smith (2-0)
  2. Jerron Nimoh (1-0)
  3. Inspectah Deck (1-0)
  4. Yoshiro Gomi (1-0)
  5. Terry Hope (0-0)

Tim Smith will meet Nimoh for the vacant 205 strap. Deck takes on impressive newcomer Tyler Murphy, the winner of that fight will be in the title picture. Gomi was impressive in his DSC debut, he stopped veteran journeyman Nathan Speed in the third round. Newcomer Hope takes on the talented Seppo Silvennoinen in an intriguing matchup.

265 lbs Champ : Dom DeNardo (2-0)

1. Gordus Clay (1-0)
  2. Lucifrous Satanous (0-0)
  3. Christian Televing (2-0)
  4. Frank Garfunkel (1-0)
  5. Charlie Sheen! (1-1)

DeNardo faces a tough test in his first defense against the impressive Clay. Satanous will make his DSC debut against Charlie Sheen! Televing has continued to impress in his DSC stint, a fight vs another talented youngster in Rolf Karlsson has been offered. Garfunkel defeated Tony Skarface in his debut, an all action fight that was epic. Garfunkel's next challenge will be against El Loco in a fight that could see the winner thrust into title contention.

Zach Didion

"I need to start putting people to sleep. It seems to be a high level for me, but i am not ducking a good challenge. Second Fight and Second close Decision Fight.

I am a bit cross with the Judges right now, but what can you do? Dont let it go to the Judges :P. I hope i will finally get the W in my next Fight and the Management of DSC is still pleased with me how i Fight. Kid Torres will be glad to see so many Leg Kicks :D "

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Finally I get to show these idiots in charge of this hack promotion that what I've been saying since I came here, I'm the HW Champion and best fucking fighter this org has ever, or will ever have is the truth. Sign the contract DeDucko you piece of shit, I'm coming for MY belt."

C. Sheen

• Upvote 1

Hey Now!

I just wanted to let everyone know that since the new owner locked me out, I have resigned my position as DSC matchmaker. I would have sent a mail to all the managers, but I cant use that function.

I want to thank all of you guys for being so easy to work with and wish you all best of luck at DSC.

If any one knows of an org looking for a matchmaker please let me know.

To clarify, I had mailed JLP prior to any action with a few questions including asking him to clarify if he intended to stay on. Days passed with no response so I proceeded under the assumption that he did not intend to stay. Again there was no conversation prior to his resignation. I would welcome a conversation to clarify this with him.

JLP I don't think he's done it to piss you off. He asked me if there was any arrangement for you to stay on. I said I wasn't sure, but that the last message I got from you, you said you were going to work elsewhere as a match maker at a much larger org.

I asked both you and Bobby I there was an arrangement in place so I could work this into the deal but as soon as you said you were working elsewhere, and the fact you seemed eager to move on, I figured it was a better opportunity for you there.

Maybe make use of the pm system instead of bickering here as you've done a great job and it would be a shame to go there. :)