Dark Soul Combat - Amsterdam

darksoul

No one is bickering. I just wanted to let the managers here know I was leaving, partly because many of them came as a favor to me. I couldnt use the pm function of the org because I was locked out for some reason. I didnt understand why that was necessary, it's not like I was going to sabotage an org I worked real hard to restore. We'll just chalk it all up to poor communication between the three of us.

I hope the new owner keeps the org running well, I did pretty well in building contenders and champion hype, but I couldn't get the org to turn much of a profit. I'm definitely leaving it in the best shape its been in for a long while.

"This JLP news is fucking bullshit bro's! He's the sole reason I'm even fighting in this promotion in the first place, winning the title meant something when he was in charge. Now, I'm not even sure I'll bother showing up for this upcoming HW Championship Bout. After all we all know DeDucko is just a big bitch ducker who's gonna go to sleep anyway."

C. Sheen

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13981817428647.png

"Doomsday Device" Velimir Stojkovic

27 years old

170lbs

12-5

" Gutted JLP has left the organisation, felt he did a great job and was always good seeing him come fight night. All the best to him in the future, hopefully he'll be back supporting me at future events! "

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w7.jpg

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

4-1

" So I lost my last fight and my manager told me he could no longer manage me, that was a real slap in the face. Happy to join Mark O'Sullivan's roster and hope he can steer me to success. Hope the owner of DSC will get in contact with me and my manager so we can discuss future plans. I'm coming for that Light Heavyweight belt! "

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1413865312nn.png

Ladies and gentleman Amsterdam's highest rising organisation DSC is bringing us a massive fight card that contain 170 and 265 lbs title fights when the biggest talents of this organisation colide to see who will rise to the top and claim their thrones as the king of their division! Every fight is carefully constructed to be a show stealer so you better sit tight and watch this ridiculously good card for the beggining to finish because you never know what you might miss.

Preliminary card

155 lbs bout: Mark Kerr (5-5) vs Omni Kakadu (1-4)

205 lbs bout: Ultimate Brutality (11-16) vs Tyler Murphy (11-5)

170 lbs bout: Ashley Sheilds (7-4) vs Zach Didion (12-15-1)

170 lbs bout: Fredo Dio (8-5) vs Nicola Cardinale (4-1)

205 lbs bout: Jummi Jammi (13-9) vs Terry Hope (10-3)

Main Card

170 lbs bout: Alex Mercer (15-6) vs Ray Robinson (6-3)

We start the main card with 2 former title contenders Alex Mercer and Ray Robinson who both fell victims to the current champion Hildebran Coenan. Alex Mercer is a world class boxer that never gets tired because of the amazing conditioning he has. Mercer is a man who can use any of his masterfully skilled abilities against his opponent but one thing his opponents must know is that 93% of his wins end in a brutal TKO that not many people know how to deal with. On the other side Ray Robinson is making his 4th DSC appearance in which he has a score of 2 wins and 1 loss, unfortunately since that loss was for the title those 2 wins seem less important so he is trying to secure another win and get back into a title shot. Excellent grappler and boxer with impressive black belt in Jiu Jitsu is no stranger to spectacular finishes so we might see a high profile TKO or submission here. Anyway I gotta side with Alex Mercer on this, that loss might've stunned him but he is still a massive favorite for a reason.

265 lbs bout: Lucifrous Satanus (16-3) vs Brodus Clay (18-8)

"The Beast" Lucifrous Satanus is called the best for a reason, at one point in his career he had 14 wins in a row and a perfect professional record. Former TGC World champion is a massive talent in DSC that always takes the spotlight in his fights. He is a 3 time sub of the night and 2 time KO of the night award winner and he is looking to add one more bonus tonight. Satanus is a wrestler, grappler and an amazing BJJ submission artist that can make you tap out from any given position. "Funkasaurus" Brodus Clay on the other side is the more experienced fighter who is making his 3rd DSC fight on this card with a score of 1 win and 1 loss. Lucifrous is famous for his submission skills but he might hit a wall on this one since Brodus Clay has never been submitted in his career which gives him a big plus in this fight. Nevertheless Norway's Satanus still has my vote in this fight, he will get a win one way or the other.

265 lbs World title bout: Dom DeNardo (14-3) vs Charlie Sheen (26-12-2)

First of two title bouts of the evening is this fight, the champ Dom DeNardo is defending his title against a much more experienced fighter who has 2 impressive wins in DSC as of lately Charlie Sheen. The champ DeNardo is without of a doubt one of the most talented fighters in this company, holding a perfect score of 3 wins an 0 losses in DSC he has dismantled everyone in his path including Argivas Kareznikov and one of the biggest hyped fighters in DSC Gordus Clay. DeNardo is a perfect fighter in every way, he has no weakness, he excells at everything, especially his lethal high kicks that he relies on throughout the fight. On the other hand Charlie Sheen sweeped out 265 pounds division to get a title shot. Insanely flexible world class boxer with sensational Muay Thai skills is a worthy opponent for the champion and he might have what it takes to dethrone the king. With his 18 TKO and 8 decision wins he is a spectacular fighter that deserves the royal treatment and a high profile fight. I really belive that but Dom DeNardo is just way too good to lose at the moment, I cannot see that happen so I side with the champ on this one.

265 lbs bout: Frank Garfunkel (8-1) vs Gordus Clay (16-1)

Gordus Clay losing to Dom DeNardo in their title bout was something not a lot of people saw coming since before that he had a perfect 16 wins a 0 losses, a record many people can only dream of. Clay is still a massive star even though that happened, after all he held a title in every organisation he has ever been in which is ridiculously amazing. I have no doubt that he will be a champion again but before that happens he has to face Frank Garfunkel who is a crazy skiled wrestler that is riding a 5 fight win streak. Taking a KO of the night at DSC 5 he is looking to add another victory to his record with the use of his high kick skills, olympic wrestling and BJJ submission skill. Gordus is a similar fighter who is used to high profile fights so this won't be a problem for him, can't say the same for Frank who is facing the biggest challenge of his career. Gordus has to win this fight and get a title shot again otherwise the hype train will derail from the tracks. I believe in Gordus Clay and give him a TKO win in 1st round.

170 lbs World title bout: Hildebrand Coenan (12-3) vs Cedric Maake (14-5-1)

Netherlands own Hildebran Coenan is a crazy popular fighter and a champion for a reason, his boxing and flexibility is off the charts, his wrestling and BJJ skills are unmatched and his pure ability to dominate the fights is remarkable. He has not met his equal yet in this organisation but Cedric Maake is looking to step up and take that challenge. Can he do it? Hmmm we'll see. Maake has faced Coenan once in DSC 2 where the first 170 pounds champion was going to get crowned, he lost that fight via decision and Coenan has been dominating ever since. Maake's good wrestling and pure power might help him a lot in this fight if he uses it carefully and with some great tactics because finding Coenan's weakness is almost impossible. Maake will need to go into this fight 150% prepared and determined because if he doesn't then he won't stand a chance against the champion. To be honest I don't think Maake has what it takes but stranger things have happened, I gotta side with Coenan on this one anyway. Even though I like to root for the underdog I still have to go with logic here and say that title won't change its home in this fight.

Now that is a smashing card! 2 title fights, rematches, possible title condenders and I am 100% sure that we will see some spectacular finishes. All of that on one card in Amsterdam's greatest organisation DSC! October 25, 2014 at The Red Light Arena in Amsterdam, don't you dare miss this!

• Upvote 3

28 years old

170lbs

12-5

" Clinch is the plan in my next fight. I feel my opponent has a weakness in his clinch skills and I'm determined to make him break by throwing punches at him in the clinch and getting the TKO/ KO victory I deserve. He knows my gameplan but I don't think that matters because there's no way in hell I'm walking out of that cage without my hand being raised at the end of the fight! "

28 years old

170lbs

12-5

" Clinch is the plan in my next fight. I feel my opponent has a weakness in his clinch skills and I'm determined to make him break by throwing punches at him in the clinch and getting the TKO/ KO victory I deserve. He knows my gameplan but I don't think that matters because there's no way in hell I'm walking out of that cage without my hand being raised at the end of the fight! "

28 years old

170lbs

13-5

" I told him what I planned to do and I still won the fight. Think I put on a dominant performance and that was reflected by the score of the fight, 30-26 unanimous decision. "

Finally another DSC event and this one is a true monster! 155 and 205 pounds title fights, it doesn't get better than that. Let's see what awaits us on this card.

Preliminary card

185 lbs bout: Bob Champion (2-3) vs Jon Holmes (12-19)

185 lbs bout: Imzda Noob (3-0) vs Morten Joikhaaja (9-11)

185 lbs bout: David Thompson (8-1) vs Spark Boro (17-11)

155 lbs bout: Derek Patterson (4-2) vs Jan Standell (6-1-1)

145 lbs bout: Fernando Prado (4-0) vs Enrique Rold (14-9)

Main card

145 lbs bout: Stardust Corpsegrinder (15-7) vs JB Brubaker (9-6)

This is the first match on the main card, TWGC World champion Corpsegrinder is fighting a DSC newcomer JB Brubaker. Corpsegrinded has fought at many many weights and he has been succesfull in all of them, the man is a true athlete with letal high kicks and astonishing stamina that seem to be his main weapon in the fights. He has had 2 succesfull victories in DSC and he is pretty much one big win away from a title shot, but in his way is JB Brubaker who has had up and down carreer in Montreal Fight Nights where he didn't seem to find his true self so he made a decision to start over fresh by joining DSC. He has a real opportunity to prove to the world that he can compete with the best and if he defeats Corpsegrinder he will get his spot among the top 5 featherweights of DSC where he believes is his true place. His flexibility and boxing are his lethal weapon and Stardust should beware those skills because if he makes one wrong move he will get knocked out or submitted. But I still think that Stardust will win the fight and go on to challenge the champ for the title.

170 lbs bout: Magnus Hammersmith (12-4) vs Travis Reynolds (9-2)

After we saw a great upset in this division when Cedric Maake defeated Hildebrand Coenan for the title we were assured that anything can happen in this company and you never know what way it will go. These two men however are a new fighters in DSC having only 1 fight in the company, but those fights were very important, especially for Reynolds. Travis Reynolds fought Cedric Maake in his DSC debut and Maake succesfully defeated him by a 1st round KO and went on to become a champion in his next bout. Reynolds knows that if he would've won that fight he could be the champion at this moment and the king of 170 pound division, he has missed his big opportunity and it is a big shame but he gets a second chance by fighting Magnus Hammersmith who made a succesfull transit from K1 to MMA in his DSC debut where he won a fight against Niacisse Kenmoghn via unanimous decision. Now Magnus is a fighter who likes to go full 3 rounds with his opponents, he wants a match that will put a smile on the fans and put the fight of the night bonus check in his pocket and he is very succesfull at it so you should expect a 3 round battle with these two men. I think Travis Reynolds will be able to fend off the attacks and succesfully implement his gameplan for the fight thus being able to get his hand raised when the fight ends.

205 lbs bout: Billy Joe Jacobs (11-3) vs Jerome The Pimp (8-4-1)

Both these men have held gold in their former companies so they are no strangers to the big, important fights. This fight may not be for the title but it is an exceptionally important one because the fighter who wins is stepping up the ladder to the top of the company which is currently taken by the champion Tim Smith. 205 pounds competition is tough so this fight had to be arranged even though we would like to see both these men get a title shot because they are two very exciting fighters. Jerome The Pimp has already faced Tim Smith a month ago for the title, it was a match that would determine the first ever DSC 205 pounds champion. Jerome failed in the 5th round when he got defeated via TKO(strikes) and his whole world fell apart. Billy Joe on the other hand had to give Urano Liberte his first loss when he defeated him via unanimous decision and by accepting this fight against former title contender Jerome The Pimp he takes a huge, bold step forward in what could be his defining fight in the company. I think he has what it takes to defeated The Pimp and go on to face the champion so I predict that Billy Joe Jacobs will get the job done.

155 lbs World Title bout: Riaq Rowanda (4-0) vs Freddy Krugerman (11-4)

Oh don't we remember DSC 4 when people were talking trash about Riaq Rowanda claiming he doesn't deserve a title shot, that he has only had 2 proffesional fights and that he is not experience enough to hold the title, well he proved them wrong because he is the first ever DSC 155 pounds champion and he has actually managed to defend the belt once already. But now he faces the toughest opponent he has ever faced, Freddy Krugerman. Freddy is a much much experienced fighter, having 11 more fights than the champion and plus he is 6 years older, this makes a great matter in this fight because this experience could be the reason Riaq loses the fight. But this doesn't have to the only outcome of the match because Riaq has proven the world wrong already and he is still an undefeated fighter who is not intimitated by anyone, not even by Krugerman who has an impressive 5 fight win streak. Krugerman is pure and simple hungry for gold because he has had 2 chances to win it in his former company and he failed to do so, he knows what he did wrong there and he learned from his mistakes so now he is a much better, smarter fighter who won't stop untill he is the champion. And I got to admit he is looking really really good now and this might be his time. I fear for the champion Riaq because I think that Krugerman will give him his first loss of the carreer and take his most prized possesion, his title belt.

205 lbs World Title bout: Tim Smith (10-4) vs Inspectah Deck (11-3)

"The Bonecrusher" Tim Smith is set to defend his new 205 pounds title belt for the first time against the challenger Inspectah Deck in the main event of this fight card. Now this is a great match up even though the fans still eagerly await for the rematch betwenn Tim Smith and Jerome The Pimp or a potential match between Smith vs Yoshiro Gomi which I am sure that we will see happen some day. Inspectah without a doubt deserves this title shot, he defeated two very good athletes to get himself amongst the top 3 fighters of the division and now he got the greatest gift he could possibly get, and that is a chance to be crowned the king, you never turn an opportunity like that and this is a product of giving 110% every time you step into a gym. Tim Smith is a world class muay thai fighter with exceptional gas tank that could easily withstand those 5 scheduled rounds, he is a true fighter that has no flaw and a well accomplished man who DSC is proud to call their champion. Inspectah Deck is a similarly astonishing fighter with an exception of having hard earned black belt in BJJ which is pretty much bad news for the champion. Deck likes to submit his opponents and he has been known to knock people out with a superman punch which is really impressive. Could this fight go 5 rounds? Hmm maybe because these fighters share a lot of the same skills but I still think that one fighter will be able to prevail and slick a punch or a submission that the other fighter won't see coming. Now the big question is who will that be, I see Inspectah Deck being the one who will prevail and Tim Smith the one who won't have an answer for it. It will be amazing fight nevertheless.

DSC 15 is packed with action and it would be a sin to not check this fight card out. When you hear that there are 2 title fights on one card then you know it's going to be awesome. November 08, 2014 at The Red Light in Amsterdam is where all the fun is happening, see you there!

DSC is back so soon after their last event and we couldn't be happier because of that. Last event was amazing but this one will be even better because 145 pounds title is being defended for the first time and it is truly a historic moment for the company, plus we have a main event with Da Silva and Beast who are fighting in a title eliminator match!

Preliminary card

170 lbs bout: Tommy Ward (15-9-1) vs Zach Didion (12-16-1)

Zach Didion via TKO.

155 lbs bout: Gold Wolf (3-3) vs Spike Dust (3-5)

Spike Dust via TKO.

205 lbs bout: Don Juan (1-3) vs Travis Lucas Jr. (13-2)

Travis Lucas Jr. Via KO.

145 lbs bout: Jonas Wolter (11-7) vs Ben Russel (12-8)

Jonas Wolter via decision.

205 lbs bout: Yoshihiro Gomi (23-20) vs Steve Pick (3-2)

Yoshihiro Gomi via submission.

Main card

185 lbs bout: Kari Keskisarja (14-8) vs Hindz Wayne (10-3)

Kari Kesisarja via TKO.

155 lbs bout: Kanchai Suya (9-1) vs Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi (4-3)

Suya is a man who joined DSC about 3 months ago and it this company he had 3 fights aswell. When he came he was hyped greatly as the next big thing because of his undefeated record but that hype got shutdown pretty quickly by Derek Patterson who gave Suya his first loss via TKO in the very first round of the fight, that was a really big upset that shocked the company. But Patterson went on to face Suya's opponent at this fight card Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi and he lost via decision and now finally Suya and Rumi are facing each other in which Suya is a favorite but we have seen some weird stuff happen in this company so you never know who will win. To be honest Suya had 2 great victories after Patterson match in DSC and now he is back on track and ready to go straight to the top. Will he fail against a much weaker opponent like he did before? Well I don't think he will but anything can happen, I am still gonna predict a 1st round TKO win for Suya.

265 lbs bout: Christian Televing (16-4) vs Rolf Karlsson (6-4)

Former longtime disobedience 265 pounds champion Christian Televing is looking to prolong his DSC win streak to 4 by facing Rolf Karlsson who is, let's be honest, a huge underdog in this fight. I belive that the odds for Karlsson to win are 1:100 000 and that is no small odd. And if that isn't enough for you just look at what happened 1 month ago when these 2 men fought, Televing defeated Karlsson in first round via TKO. So I guess now Karlsson wanted a rematch and he wanted a chance to prove to the world that he can be better and that he can somehow actually defeat Televing but I frankly cannot see that happen, Televing is on a roll and there's going to have to be someone much stronger than Karlsson to stop him in his quest to fight the champion. And my guess is that he is next in line, after Televing win this fight he's going to wait to see the result of DeNardo vs Garfunkel fight and then challenge the winner and that would be a smart thing to do because he is definitely ready for it. I predict a 1st round TKO win again for Televing.

145 lbs World Title bout: Santiago Calirante (11-1) vs Rex Tyler (31-13)

Here comes a monster fight! The former INY and the current DSC 145 pounds champion Santiago Calirante is a future DSC legend and a terrific fighter who managed to get DSC gold in his 2nd fight for the company and now he is the first ever DSC 145 pounds champion. That is a great accomplishment but it awarded him a big target on his back because now every single 145 pound fighter in DSC wants to take out the first ever champion. The first man that will get a chance to do that is Rex Tyler who is a former TMMA, FFC, A.O.R.G., SP FN and Confliction 135 pounds champion. Wow if that isn't impressive then I don't know what is, Tyler decimates everyone and everything on his way and he captures the gold in all organisations that he steps foot in. So why would DSC be any different for him? I don't think it is because he already has 2 straight wins here and he is hungry for some new gold. I really like Santiago Calirante and I think he has a lot to offer to the company now and in the future but how can we deny Tyler's pure dominance over his opponents, his out of the world submission skills and a will to win. I don't think we can so I am prediction a submission win for Rex Tyler. Ladies and gentleman we might have a new champion.

185 lbs bout: Joao Ribeiro Da Silva (14-4) vs Ben Beast (18-3)

When you hear that a guy is named Beast you immediately go to laugh and question him but in this case Ben is definitely a beast who is deserving of that name. He is a submission specialist and a very long time HILO 185 pounds champion who recently came into DSC looking for a new challenge and some new titles. He lost his DSC debut to Karol Tarczynski via 3rd round TKO but got a win in his last match over Dan Jersey. He is fighting a former DSC title contende Joao Ribeiro Da Silva who is 3-1 in DSC with his only loss being to the reigning DSC 185 pounds champion Lazaro Molina who is clearing out the division one by one. On top of the 185 pounds list is currently Ben Beast followed by Karol Tarczynski and then Joao Ribeiro Da Silva which means only one thing, the man that gets the victory in this match is next in line at a title shot so that is without a doubt the biggest motivation for these two fighters, for Da Silva it will be his motivation to get a second chance and prove to everyone that he can beat Lazaro and for Beast it will be motivation to hold that gold in his hands once again and be the beast in the company. Both these men are deserving of a title shot and I am sure that if the company's boss could he would give them both a title shot but that is not how the business works and they will have to eliminate one another in order to get what they want which will be no easy task for either of them. I think Joao Ribeiro Da Silva will get a win and we will see a rematch between him and the champ, a rematch everybody is looking forward to.

This is it for the previews of this fight card, 10 great matches await the fans and we might see some new champions and some new title contenders. It's all happening November 12, 2014 at The Beer Garden in Amsterdam. DSC is waiting for you!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

After handing Satanous the second knockout loss of his career, and bouncing back from a disappointing cut "loss" against DeDucko, Charlie Sheen gave the following statement to the media,

"That fucking punk DeDucko was able to "defend" his DSC HW Title again on the same card I just destroyed my opponent. After he "beat" me in our title fight I wanted to do some research on this prick. I watched as he got his hands wrapped closely and the fucking dude wrapping him slipped a small razor blade into his wrap! I thought I felt something sharp in his glove when we fought but just thought it must have been his perfectly manicured nails. Funny coincidence he was able to get another cut stoppage with 1 fucking second left in the fight?? Frank dominated his goofy ass in that tilt and is, in my opinion, the real DSC HW Champion now. Using a razor to secure a stoppage after having your ass kicked for 24:59 hardly makes you the Champ. Let's dance again Dom you assclown, I need one more win before I get a shot at the Champion Garfunkel, and knocking out your cheating ass should get me my shot!"

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35w7.jpg

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

4-1

" So I lost my last fight and my manager told me he could no longer manage me, that was a real slap in the face. Happy to join Mark O'Sullivan's roster and hope he can steer me to success. Hope the owner of DSC will get in contact with me and my manager so we can discuss future plans. I'm coming for that Light Heavyweight belt! "

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14144443388896.png

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

5-1

" New manager, new look, new me. Happy with my performance in that fight against Luis Mendoza, hoping I can go on a long winning streak! I hit him with nearly every strike I threw though I didn't throw to many in the stand up. Oh and Luis, I'm sorry about the cuts on your face, I came in there to win and was going to do anything to make sure I won that fight. "

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13908441739095.jpg

Lenny Astro 185lbs

To Kari Keskisarja, since being picked up by my new manager I am on a small win streak and you are standing in the way of my next victory. Nothing personal but expect to be eating canvas before the end of the 3rd round.

Awesome work with astro stu. I could never get that fucker to do what i wanted.

Awesome work with astro stu. I could never get that fucker to do what i wanted.

Thank you JLP but to be fair, I think you fought some much tougher opposition. I'm still working my way up the ranks with him at the moment :)

28 years old

170lbs

13-5

" I told him what I planned to do and I still won the fight. Think I put on a dominant performance and that was reflected by the score of the fight, 30-26 unanimous decision. "

28 years old

170lbs

14-5

" That was probably the shortest notice I've ever had for a fight, it's just as well I keep myself fighting fit when I come back to my training after fighting otherwise I wouldn't have been fit to fight at DSC 19. Happy I came out and got the win and I feel it was an impressive performance, I stopped him from doing anything, he wasn't successful with anything in that fight... I broke him! If Jesse Bashor (13-13-2) retires now, I wouldn't be that surprised but I hope he doesn't, he's still young enough to come back from this defeat and go on to record a couple more wins. "

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

"Another man falls to the hands of "The People's Champ" Charlie Sheen! DeDucko I'm coming for that rematch and your ass is getting knocked the fuck out bro. That is if you manage to get "your" title back from Garfunkel on Boxing Day. Pretty spot on day for you to try and avenge the loss he handed you in your first fight. You better pray Garfunkel disposes of you, because if I get my hands on you again it's not going to end well for you."

C. Sheen

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

5-1

" New manager, new look, new me. Happy with my performance in that fight against Luis Mendoza, hoping I can go on a long winning streak! I hit him with nearly every strike I threw though I didn't throw to many in the stand up. Oh and Luis, I'm sorry about the cuts on your face, I came in there to win and was going to do anything to make sure I won that fight. "

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

6-1

" Damn, two fights in a row I've left my opponent pretty bloodied, wouldn't be surprised if one of my future fights is stopped because of a cut to my opponent. I wasn't too happy with my performance tonight, I missed quite a few of my strikes and I came close to gassing myself out in that last round. Will be looking to be more accurate with my strikes in my next fight or just end the fight sooner!

Two wins in a row, I'm heading in the right direction and that's towards that Dark Soul Combat Light Heavyweight title! "

• 3 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/36/36a1.jpg

Felipe Calderon

15-11-1

My first fight under my next manager!

Urano Liberte! Less than 24 hours now until you step into the cage with me, and I can asure you, I am a different monster compared to what you may have seen in the past!

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

6-1

" When you enter that DSC cage tomorrow, you're going to be entering my world Felipe! I'm going to prove that I'm one of the best Light Heavyweights in Dark Soul Combat when I crush you.

You might be hoping you can end your 3 fight losing streak but unfortunately for you, there's no chance of that happening. "

Felipe Calderon

15-11-1

A 3 fight losing streak under a manager who didn't understand me. I have finally found a manager who I fully trust, and who has welcomed me with open arms.

Unfortunately for you, young pup, the only thing I will be welcoming you with are my fists

FELIPE CALDERON

16-11-1

I said I was a new monster with my new manager, unfortunately for Urano Liberte, he did not heed my warnings.

I bided my time, and I struck when I saw the opportunity. Take this as a warning, Felipe Calderon is here to fight, and will take on anybody!

FELIPE CALDERON

16-11-1

I said I was a new monster with my new manager, unfortunately for Urano Liberte, he did not heed my warnings.

I bided my time, and I struck when I saw the opportunity. Take this as a warning, Felipe Calderon is here to fight, and will take on anybody!

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

6-2

" I paid the price for under estimating his stand up, I felt I would be strong enough to walk into that cage and take the fight to him. I will bounce back from this defeat and hopefully I'll get a rematch in the near future! "

"Another man falls to the hands of "The People's Champ" Charlie Sheen! DeDucko I'm coming for that rematch and your ass is getting knocked the fuck out bro. That is if you manage to get "your" title back from Garfunkel on Boxing Day. Pretty spot on day for you to try and avenge the loss he handed you in your first fight. You better pray Garfunkel disposes of you, because if I get my hands on you again it's not going to end well for you."

C. Sheen

Sheen out of the hospital yet? :owned: