Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

Dennis Page think dos santos speaks to much shite

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670488313.png

Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santos

25 years old

205lbs

5-2

" Dennis Page, I can understand why you're coming out with those comments, I honestly can, like I mean it must not be nice hearing you're fighting on the same card as the legendary, Mr Of The Night Oscar dos Santos. It's not my fault I'll be taking home the Of The Night prize money come tomorrow night. Next time if you're wanting that money, maybe you should suggest to Igor to getting put on a different card. ;) "

• Upvote 1

25 years old

205lbs

5-3

" Extremely disappointed with my performance, I tried my best but there's only so much you can do when you're going into a fight with two bruised toes and a swollen thumb. I need to sit down with Igor and discuss with him who would be a good match up for me in my next fight. I'm keen to bounce back quickly. "

• Upvote 1

25 years old

205lbs

5-3

" Extremely disappointed with my performance, I tried my best but there's only so much you can do when you're going into a fight with two bruised toes and a swollen thumb. I need to sit down with Igor and discuss with him who would be a good match up for me in my next fight. I'm keen to bounce back quickly. "

Keep at it bro

25 years old

205lbs

5-3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14084988742361.jpg

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan: Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14084988742361.jpg"Cocky" Rocky McColgan: Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Mike tyson and Kyle stanley are both former hw champs and would fuck your mouth until your face had stretch marks.

That said I agree. Fuck dos santos im tired of seeing this chump running his mouth. Too bad he cant climb the ladder. He will always be a bottom. Especially when theres gay sex involved.

My client David Lang said he wont be doing interviews cause they put him in a negative light. He told me to tell you pieces of shit to always take your steroids and pray to satan. He will also be releasing a sex tape in 8 days starring denis burza. Or aron burza whatever fuck you

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41b8.jpg

Evil "Genius" Muno blog update

Ha ha i totally mentally destroyed my last opponent Marko Hanttonen .Taught i was going to stand with him but i took him him down and submitted his ass.I had a good chuckle in the locker room after that for sure.Now on to my next opponent Mack Luster .Just looking at your face make me what to head kick you into oblivion .Just let you know my head kicks or way worst then the pretenders Rocky McColgan kicks. Hopefully title shot after i beat the Mack the punk luster

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14084988742361.jpg

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan: Losers always whine about their best, winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Mike tyson and Kyle stanley are both former hw champs and would fuck your mouth until your face had stretch marks.

That said I agree. Fuck dos santos im tired of seeing this chump running his mouth. Too bad he cant climb the ladder. He will always be a bottom. Especially when theres gay sex involved.

My client David Lang said he wont be doing interviews cause they put him in a negative light. He told me to tell you pieces of shit to always take your steroids and pray to satan. He will also be releasing a sex tape in 8 days starring denis burza. Or aron burza whatever fuck you

26 years old

205lbs

5-3

" If I really wasn't such a threat, why would these guys bother to get involved when I speak my mind? Maybe it's because they know it's the truth and they're scared that it wont be long until they're just another forgotten fighter when I'll be walking about with the title around my waist and MMA fans across the world will be singing my praises as to how good a fighter I am. I've already got a great number of fans, they believe in me and it wont be long until I'm going to be known across the world as one of the most dangerous MMA fighters on the planet.

I've just been unlucky in the fights that I lost. My last fight was probably my most disappointing and I feel distraught about it, I never really got going but I went out there with an injury... what do you expect? I didn't want to cancel and let down all of my fans. I'll bounce back and kick ass in my next fight.

For now though, the focus is to keep training and to keep healthy. "

Page hoping to finally beat Kelly in his next fight

Lang

"Thx pikey I looked Excellant tonight. Shimmy tried to look good but he cant finish a fight. Except you lol. Im only kidding. I see hes calling me out again. Shimmy ill fight you but you gotta win 1 more fight. Your 1-1-1 in your last three and all decisions. I almost killed you in the 5th round of our fight and I wasnt especially motivated. But since your a slant eyed fool ill definitely finish you if we fight again. It must suck when im flying in jets, fucking expensive whores and dragging two belts with me all over the world and your just eating white rice and boasting that you beat the pikey. Your nothing special and I have no desire to fight a journymen. Prove yourself as a worthy opponent and id happily whip your yellow skinned ass.

Im happy to finally have my BW belt. a lot of ducking and bitching but I finally got it. Only took a minute to knock the fuck outta whoever that was I fought. Now im gonna go back to tokyo, eat sushi and play fingerbang bang with shimmys daughter. Shes only 15 you say? Thats ok I got diplomatic immunity so ill do what the fuck I want. But youll still go to jail for watching. Adios bitches.

PS: Igor is painting my toenails as I write this email on my typewriter. He brought the condoms. I brought the heroin."

• Upvote 1

Lang

"Thx pikey I looked Excellant tonight. Shimmy tried to look good but he cant finish a fight. Except you lol. Im only kidding. I see hes calling me out again. Shimmy ill fight you but you gotta win 1 more fight. Your 1-1-1 in your last three and all decisions. I almost killed you in the 5th round of our fight and I wasnt especially motivated. But since your a slant eyed fool ill definitely finish you if we fight again. It must suck when im flying in jets, fucking expensive whores and dragging two belts with me all over the world and your just eating white rice and boasting that you beat the pikey. Your nothing special and I have no desire to fight a journymen. Prove yourself as a worthy opponent and id happily whip your yellow skinned ass.

Im happy to finally have my BW belt. a lot of ducking and bitching but I finally got it. Only took a minute to knock the fuck outta whoever that was I fought. Now im gonna go back to tokyo, eat sushi and play fingerbang bang with shimmys daughter. Shes only 15 you say? Thats ok I got diplomatic immunity so ill do what the fuck I want. But youll still go to jail for watching. Adios bitches.

PS: Igor is painting my toenails as I write this email on my typewriter. He brought the condoms. I brought the heroin."

Shimizu: "What the sexually confused Lang was really trying to say:"

"I know you really won all your last three fights, I will announce I'll fight you ...but no not really, I don't want to... Thank god I got the lucky punch with my skill advantage in my last fight and finally actually finished a fight so hopefully no one notices the last 5 fights before that which were boring decisions, well except the one I fought you! When we fought I was in bad bad trouble and should have lost the fight but got again lucky. But I will fight you! But just... not right now since I have to buy groceries and breath. I need to try everything to not have to fight you... I know you're only 24 but how good you already are! Fighting older guys with the best skills the org has to offer, taking them to the deep waters and winning by attrition is pretty awesome. I would probably have lost to Gerrard had I had to fight him... And you beat him basically twice, impressive! What happens when you really catch up in the skill department too? I'm too afraid to even think about it... Actually it really would be the best time to fight you right now since I have the skill advantage ...but naah I'm good, maybe I can avoid the fight altogether. I better think of some crazy sex story to tell right now so I can bail out of this topic!"

"Yo momma, can I go out and play with Igor now?" Momma: "Yes dear David but don't forget to bring back my makeup kit afterwards!"

Shimizu: "What the sexually confused Lang was really trying to say:"

"I know you really won all your last three fights, I will announce I'll fight you ...but no not really, I don't want to... Thank god I got the lucky punch with my skill advantage in my last fight and finally actually finished a fight so hopefully no one notices the last 5 fights before that which were boring decisions, well except the one I fought you! When we fought I was in bad bad trouble and should have lost the fight but got again lucky. But I will fight you! But just... not right now since I have to buy groceries and breath. I need to try everything to not have to fight you... I know you're only 24 but how good you already are! Fighting older guys with the best skills the org has to offer, taking them to the deep waters and winning by attrition is pretty awesome. I would probably have lost to Gerrard had I had to fight him... And you beat him basically twice, impressive! What happens when you really catch up in the skill department too? I'm too afraid to even think about it... Actually it really would be the best time to fight you right now since I have the skill advantage ...but naah I'm good, maybe I can avoid the fight altogether. I better think of some crazy sex story to tell right now so I can bail out of this topic!"

"Yo momma, can I go out and play with Igor now?" Momma: "Yes dear David but don't forget to bring back my makeup kit afterwards!"

Thats the first time I laughed at your posts. Congrats on breaking top 1000p4p. David has an announcment.

"Im scared of shimmy. So instead ill be fighting former Champion Vesa Sykk. Another one of the guys who ran out from my division when I showed up. I thoroughly beat jimmy dean cockafeeler and he beat sykk twice. It will be an intriguing matchup. The best news is the winner will face the umbrella GOAAAT shimmy.

I plan on being the first one to ko vesa."

Shimizu: "Pikey you're drunk every other day. Sort it out, you're only giving 50% effort. Here, have some vodka to help you out."

"Newsflash! Lang went hiding again. I guess I have to prepare for a title fight ...against Sykk. I see there is some weird ass dude Michael Jackson who wants to fight me in the meantime. I'll accept, since that's what I do. But I'd like it to be 5 rounds like real men instead of 3, since that's what I do. You up for it Michael? I'll make you do some chicken dance for me."

• Upvote 3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19b13.jpg

Vesa Sykk

I only have myself to blame for the losses to Rockefeller. I know I'm the better fighter I just went in with a bad game plan and paid the ultimate price for it. Don't forget I'm the only fighter to TKO the current 155lbs champion Kelly and then went on to hand Ole the first loss of his career so your a fool if your going to count me out against Lang. I see Lang has never been TKO'd either so I'll just have to give him the same kick ass treatment that I gave Kelly.