Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13762188447833.jpg

"Lucky" Liam O'Connor

30 years old

185lbs

10-4

Following the news of the Umbrella Corporation / BEEF merger, a lot of fighters have been wondering what the future holds for them, one of which is the popular former Island fighter Liam O'Connor. He was inactive for quite some time and recently won his comeback fight earlier in the month in a tournament for ex-Island fighters, since then nothing has been said about the tournament. Since the change of ownership, he and the rest of the fighters in the tournament have been kept in the dark about their future.

" I don't know what to expect from this deal. I came back to fight in MMA because of the tournament, I saw it as an opportunity to show that I was a better fighter than all those Season 2 Island fighters and even the Season 1 fighters who joined the tournament.

Scooby left BEEF and since then, I haven't heard anything about the tournament. While it is exciting that I could be potentially joining one of the best organisations in the world, it also worries me because I didn't start fighting until I was 25 and I feel like I wont be able to be competitive if I'm matched up against some of the Middleweight fighters in Umbrella Corporation. Most of whom had been training/ fighting in MMA since they were 18, if not younger."

There's a lot of speculation as to what will happen to Liam O'Connor and the rest of the fights who were competing in BEEF: SlaughterSeason, perhaps we'll hear from Igor on the futures of the fighters from the BEEF: SlaughterSeason tournament. Maybe, he will decide to keep it running, or maybe these fighters will be searching for a new place to fight.

Sorry forgot to inform you guys about the slaughterseason.

I did some research about it, to be honest i don't have enough funds to pay the prizes + 3 months vip, i'm also having a shoulder surgery next thursday so i'm gonna be handicap irl for long time so i don't know how active i'm gonna be until my arm is healed.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13762188447833.jpg

"Lucky" Liam O'Connor

30 years old

185lbs

10-4

Things aren't looking great for the fighters who were participating in BEEF's SlaugherSeason tournament. Igor (Umbrella Corp's owner) released a statement saying that he wasn't sure if the company had the resources to match the reward that BEEF was offering to the winner of the tournament. It looks like the fighters who were participating in that tournament will be looking for a new home, that being said, it looks like Lady Luck was smiling upon one of the fighters who was formerly in that tournament, a man who is no stranger to the fans of The Island and a man who has a reputation of being "lucky"...

" We were left in the dark for quite some time, my manager said he'd contact me as soon as he heard anything from Igor but then I got a phone call from one of the representatives of Umbrella Corporation saying that Igor was wanting me to speak personally to me to discuss terms. I agreed and was passed through to Igor who mentioned that he thought there was a couple of potential fights that he thinks could work and he then asked me if it was possible for me to come to London and finalise terms and sign a contract with the organisation.

So that's where I'm heading atm, I left straight away with my manager and we're on our way to Umbrella Corp's HQ to finalise things. A contract has been agreed in principle and all that's left now is for me to sign on the dotted line.

If I'm honest I was worried about where I would end up, there's not many places former Island fighters can go to get a fight. I'm just grateful that I've been given this opportunity, Umbrella is quickly establishing itself as one of the top organisations in the world and I'm delighted to be a part of it! "

This is great news for the fans of Liam O'Connor, he only just came back from a long spell out from competing in MMA and it looked like he was going to facing another long spell before his next fight but this deal with Umbrella Corp means that we could be seeing Liam O'Connor back in the cage sooner, rather than later.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w33.jpg

Dr John Zoidberg

Well it's just 2 days until I fight Takeshi Naoki. Some people are saying this is the biggest mismatch since Janay Palmer took on Ray Rice and they might just be right. Despite the tremendous odds against me the prize of a possible title shot for winning will hopefully get me over the line. Also I'll be praying Takeshi has a Renan Barao type weight cut. :)

See you in 2 days Takeshi and may the best man win!

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1405878345banneri.png

Weekly News

- 170lbs Champion, Kantaro Hoshino has his first title defense scheduled against the man he narrowly took the title off, Nikolai Luzhin. Set to take place on 27th September.

- Igor Byhenikov hires a bodyguard.

- David Lang suffers a tough loss via split decision in Hilo and he has now returned to Umbrella. Stay tuned for updates on his next fight.

- Umbrella legend, James Dean Rockefeller, has recaptured the 155 title, to begin another reign as champion.

- Michael Brakeley has returned from Hilo to continue his work as Umbrella VP again

- Justice Naruhodo continues his winning streak to extend it to 3 fights in a row, has decided to drop to 185lbs

- Island season 1 star, Liam O'Connor, is scheduled to make his debut for Umbrella against rising star James Bowie on the 27th

- Umbrella 89 will take place on the 17th with MC Wisk defending his newly earned title against Cain Cormier

• Upvote 3

Ahh lang didnt do any transitions on the ground. I thought he won the first 3 rounds but its not a big issue. He didnt get kod and is still really confident. I do t care about losing by 1 point.Shimizu I hope you can rack a few wins up so I can slap your yellow face. How does rockefella go on a three fight losing streak and get a title shot with one win? It would be intresting to see if he can hold the gold.

• Upvote 2

Sykk messed up his game plan pretty bad against rockefeller but he'll be back on top in no time. I'd like to get him back to 145 but that division is looking a little thin right now. Rockefeller, Sykk, Kelly and Ole have a pretty good rivalry circle going on at 155 but how long can that last before they get tired of fighting each other? Sykk would like to fight Lang one day but will need to earn some hype back first.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670488313.png

Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santos

25 years old

205lbs

5-2

" I was recently offered a fight by Igor but unfortunately it looks like it wont happen, I'm not sure what happened, maybe the fighter left the org or he accepted another fight instead... not surprising he quickly tried to avoid fighting me..... So I want to take this opportunity to call out the winner of the Henry Rearden (7-2) vs Richard Exlax (7-9) fight on the 27th. I have Rearden as a strong favourite in this fight but if he loses, I know Exlax will be a worthy opponent for me. Both of these guys are ranked higher than me in the Umbrella Light Heavyweight rankings and so I want to change that. "

• Upvote 2

David Lang

"Langbang isnt scared of any of you cockfaggits. My fuckin chin is made out of some kind of space rock that I dont even know about. I shoot enough heroin everyday that when I blow a load in some sluts asshole she nods out for a few hours. When I have sex its usually forced cause I go to the islamic state and push my filthy dick into ISIS fighters.. Ive fucked so many arabs that all the women hide their faces out of shame. Jews, monkeys, beaners, chinks, wankers and camel jockeys all bow before Grandmaster Lang!!!"

My client is high on drugs. I think its a mixture of alcohol, heroin and peyote. Hes taking the wayne loss pretty hard. So cut the racist little pig some slack

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670488313.png

Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santos

25 years old

205lbs

5-2

" I was recently offered a fight by Igor but unfortunately it looks like it wont happen, I'm not sure what happened, maybe the fighter left the org or he accepted another fight instead... not surprising he quickly tried to avoid fighting me..... So I want to take this opportunity to call out the winner of the Henry Rearden (7-2) vs Richard Exlax (7-9) fight on the 27th. I have Rearden as a strong favourite in this fight but if he loses, I know Exlax will be a worthy opponent for me. Both of these guys are ranked higher than me in the Umbrella Light Heavyweight rankings and so I want to change that. "

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w12.jpg

Pablo Escobar

"If you want I can try to ask for releasment from my current org and we could meet in heavyweight division. If you are interested, tell your manager to contact with my, Bragi gave me green light for the challange"

• Upvote 1

Dos santos vs escobar would be an epic fight. Aslong as pablo doesnt come into the fight high on cocaine. If you want my prediction its below

dos santos will duck this matchup. But a true man takes on anyone who calls him out. Fuck wins/losses this is about honor. Youve been called out santos!!!

Lets hear why you dont want this fight sucka!!

WAR CBK!!!

Dos santos vs escobar would be an epic fight. Aslong as pablo doesnt come into the fight high on cocaine. If you want my prediction its below

dos santos will duck this matchup. But a true man takes on anyone who calls him out. Fuck wins/losses this is about honor. Youve been called out santos!!!

Lets hear why you dont want this fight sucka!!

WAR CBK!!!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w12.jpg

Pablo Escobar

"Thank you for your support Mr. Serial Killer. I have the same thoughts about my challange, rumors in the street says that Dos Santos is hidding in his mom's house and is not answering on calls. But my manager sent a mail to Mr. Vladimir, so we'll see what his opinion about setting the fight is."