Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

Attention: AMS FC has formally challenged Umbrella to a battle of Champions to determine which 200K Org in Europe is the Greatest.

The format suggested for this challenge is as follows: 4 title holders from both will be sought to volunteer and represent their fight orgs. 2 fights will be held at AMS events. 2 at Umbrella. Preferably on the same weekend.

If the results are split 2 and 2 than a fifth and deciding fight will be held between fighters of the Org owner’s choosing. These fighters do not need to be Org title holders (but can be) but do need a track record of fights with that Org (no hired guns).

I have discussed this with several of my current champions and they are chomping at the bit to beat on your candy asses. So what say you Umbrellites, want to take a break from dancing in the rain and step into the cage versus some real fighters?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670488313.png

Oscar "The Natural Born Killer" dos Santos

26 years old

205lbs

5-3

"I went out there with an injury... what do you expect? "

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14084988742361.jpg

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan: You know what I did when Maczynsky's head broke my left hand in the first round, and his feet broke a few ribs, besides getting my ass handed to myself anyway inside those five minutes? I knocked the fucker out with my right hand in the second. It's that fucking simple, You either have it or you don't. You got tired in the first round fighting a 8-9 guy and quit. So for fuck's sake stop your whining about your lack of heart and grow some balls.

And by the way, Mr. cereal killer, how's Tyson's chin doing?

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan: You know what I did when Maczynsky's head broke my left hand in the first round, and his feet broke a few ribs, besides getting my ass handed to myself anyway inside those five minutes? I knocked the fucker out with my right hand in the second. It's that fucking simple, You either have it or you don't. You got tired in the first round fighting a 8-9 guy and quit. So for fuck's sake stop your whining about your lack of heart and grow some balls.

And by the way, Mr. cereal killer, how's Tyson's chin doing?

26 years old

205lbs

5-3

" Say what you want but every fighter who has picked up an injury in training compared to in a fight will agree with me... going into a fight with an injury isn't the same as picking up an injury during a fight. You had the adrenaline going and probably didn't feel it as much as you would if you picked it up in training and had to train two weeks prior to the fight with that injury.

You've got an impressive record Rocky I'll give you that, you've knocked out plenty of people out that's for sure but then again if I was on steroids as well, I'd be doing the exact same....

I can still knock people out, I just don't need illegal drugs help me do it. "

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Media Scrum

Igor sits down with media to discuss about his absence, fights and future of the org.

Reporter: It's been long time since last media scrum. You had your shoulder repaired with surgery, there is rumors that Yuya Shimizu had something to do with the injury, can you confirm this?

Igor: No comment about Yuya being involved. Shoulder getting better slowly, i can't do much with it yet and long path before i can return to do sports. Enough about that, let's talk about business.

Reporter: A lot has happened since you last talked with us, in last event George Kelly reclaimed the 155 lbs title from James Dean Rockefeller. What's next for Kelly?

Igor: Dennis Page will get the shot for the title is he wins tomorrow. There is young hungry guys coming after the title in the division, i was bit worried about couple guys dominating the division but now i'm pretty excited.

Reporter: There's been rumors that Umbrella can't afford to keep the biggest stars anymore.

Igor: I admit that we need tho rethink how we can keep up with the payments. One thing that i have to try to do is to send 5 fight contracts since i like to renegotiate when fighter has 1 fight left. This way i "save" one fight before renegotiating and hopefully i can get enough money so i can offer the pay that these guys deserve.

Reporter: David Lang's behavior has been upsetting the women and the children lately, local Women With Armpit Hair - Club demands that Umbrella will think about what kind of example Lang gives to the children.

Igor: I will make sure that Lang will make a statement about that.

Igor: Okay thank you guys, let's talk more after tomorrow's event.

Umbrella 94 Full Card

" I hope Igor has recovered from his surgery, it's not the same when he's unable to attend both the pre fight and post fight interviews. "

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan: You really think there's a fighter who makes the walk healthy? If there is, he's not doing enough in the gym. I can't remember all of my bumps bruises and torn ligaments but there's been many. It all comes back to heart, you either make it on what you got or you just lose. I absolutely positively know I'm going to knock out every god damn motherfucker in front of me each time I go out there. But if the time comes and someone ribs a limb off from me or turn the lights off, I'm not going to say I had a broken toe and couldn't prepare.

And that syringe on my ass is for asthma, honest!

• Upvote 1

"Cocky" Rocky McColgan: You really think there's a fighter who makes the walk healthy? If there is, he's not doing enough in the gym. I can't remember all of my bumps bruises and torn ligaments but there's been many. It all comes back to heart, you either make it on what you got or you just lose. I absolutely positively know I'm going to knock out every god damn motherfucker in front of me each time I go out there. But if the time comes and someone ribs a limb off from me or turn the lights off, I'm not going to say I had a broken toe and couldn't prepare.

And that syringe on my ass is for asthma, honest!

26 years old

205lbs

5-3

" I put my body through hell time after time in the gym trying to prepare myself for these fights. It'd be heartbreaking if I didn't get the chance to go in there and do my thing, I guess I didn't get that chance because of the injury and so I wanted to try and explain to my loyal fans why I wasn't myself in my last fight. I didn't have my usual flair and I apologise for that but I'm determined to bring my A game in the next fight and put on another show for my fans.

I know I lost that fight, there's nothing I can do to change that, I'm just saying things could have ended a lot differently had I been 100%, I want to prove that by getting a rematch against him in the future. Obviously he's higher ranked than me now so I have to battle my way back up the rankings.

As for your steriod problems... that's some sick shit man, a needle injected in your ass sounds so nasty. I am never going to do any of that shit! Saying it's for asthma wont do you any favours if Umbrella Corporation catch you out with a random drug test. Good luck to any of your future opponents, because I certainly wouldn't want to face a sterioded angry Hulk like yourself in the cage.

Despite me being LHW, I'm nearly half the size of you, though I'm a small LHW so who knows, maybe I'll drop down to MW in the future some time. "

26 years old

205lbs

5-3

" I put my body through hell time after time in the gym trying to prepare myself for these fights. It'd be heartbreaking if I didn't get the chance to go in there and do my thing, I guess I didn't get that chance because of the injury and so I wanted to try and explain to my loyal fans why I wasn't myself in my last fight. I didn't have my usual flair and I apologise for that but I'm determined to bring my A game in the next fight and put on another show for my fans.

I know I lost that fight, there's nothing I can do to change that, I'm just saying things could have ended a lot differently had I been 100%, I want to prove that by getting a rematch against him in the future. Obviously he's higher ranked than me now so I have to battle my way back up the rankings.

As for your steriod problems... that's some sick shit man, a needle injected in your ass sounds so nasty. I am never going to do any of that shit! Saying it's for asthma wont do you any favours if Umbrella Corporation catch you out with a random drug test. Good luck to any of your future opponents, because I certainly wouldn't want to face a sterioded angry Hulk like yourself in the cage.

Despite me being LHW, I'm nearly half the size of you, though I'm a small LHW so who knows, maybe I'll drop down to MW in the future some time. "

Am I the only one who smells pussy when this guys around. I mean im a fucking wolf and this seems like a meal to me. Always got a excuse. How about you fight kyle stanley. If you lose its the best asskicking you ever got but if you win it would make up for all the shit talking you do. You want to be the best then you gotta beat someone. A top 5 lhw is kindley challenging you to a fight to the death.

I smell pussy again

Attention: AMS FC has formally challenged Umbrella to a battle of Champions to determine which 200K Org in Europe is the Greatest.

The format suggested for this challenge is as follows: 4 title holders from both will be sought to volunteer and represent their fight orgs. 2 fights will be held at AMS events. 2 at Umbrella. Preferably on the same weekend.

If the results are split 2 and 2 than a fifth and deciding fight will be held between fighters of the Org owner’s choosing. These fighters do not need to be Org title holders (but can be) but do need a track record of fights with that Org (no hired guns).

I have discussed this with several of my current champions and they are chomping at the bit to beat on your candy asses. So what say you Umbrellites, want to take a break from dancing in the rain and step into the cage versus some real fighters?

Lang

"Bring me someone to punish.BW or FW. In london. I was thinking about joining your org to win some easy belts but decided I didnt want to be a big fish in a small pond and whale on your kids. Your fucking with the wrong guys, we stick together. You should have went after a 230k org.

As the unofficial mouthpiece of umbrella and only man to survive abortion I accept your challenge. And since your guys are weak and pathetic I think you should pay for all the event costs cause we have nothing to gain from this other than free sex."

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14084988742361.jpg

Rocky McColgan 13-0-0 (W-L-D)

265 lbs Champion

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140219025436championbelt%20copy.png

&

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38w16.jpg

Esquiva Falcao 8-0-0

185 lbs Champion

http://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20140219025436championbelt%20copy.png

Calls out AMS FC 265 lbs & 185 lbs Champions to fight at Umbrella 100 Event.

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.16313151.4948/figtn,220x294,black,mens,ffffff.u3.jpg

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one who smells pussy when this guys around. I mean im a fucking wolf and this seems like a meal to me. Always got a excuse. How about you fight kyle stanley. If you lose its the best asskicking you ever got but if you win it would make up for all the shit talking you do. You want to be the best then you gotta beat someone. A top 5 lhw is kindley challenging you to a fight to the death.

I smell pussy again

26 years old

205lbs

5-3

" I'm not a call girl, I don't do what you want on demand. I fight who and when I want and now I want Shape Shifter (4-1) to be the next person to be defeated by the rising star, yes.. that is me... OSCAR DOS SANTOOOSSSS!!! "

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14144443388896.png http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1387754961image.jpg

Urano Liberte

28 years old

205lbs

4-1

" People should watch out for Oscar dos Santos, I'm training with this guy and have only been training with him for a couple of weeks but it's clear he's a star in the making. "

• Upvote 2

Sotiris Kakoullis (211997)

has accepted the Esquiva Falcao offer. We anxiously await the date for Umbrella 100 to be announced.

Our 265 title is in dispute this Friday so I must refrain from commenting on Rocky's offer until after the event.

The org owner's will continue to iron-out the challenge details. Right now the majority of titles in both Orgs are being placed on the line in contests that were previously booked, but with the overwhelmingly positive response I have heard from members of both Orgs, I am confident that we will have no trouble getting the rest of these fights set in the future.

I smell pussy again

You're not the only one.

26 years old

205lbs

5-3

" I'm not a call girl, I don't do what you want on demand. I fight who and when I want and now I want Shape Shifter (4-1) to be the next person to be defeated by the rising star, yes.. that is me... OSCAR DOS SANTOOOSSSS!!! "

You called out younger and weaker fighter, gratz "rising star".

Lang

"I was very impressed by our friend pikey. He had a great gameplan and was working kelly like a slave, unfortunately he got caught. I train with him regularly and he wont lose a drop of confidence.

Im really hoping dos santos fights someone relevant. Richard Exlax was so impressive with his win against dos santos that we invited him to join CBK.

I also have extra motivation to beat sykk as ive been offered a chance to fight against ams fc. Even if I lose my fw belt to sykk ( who is on of the few fighters I repsect) I would still get to beat on one of those b-league fags"

Antonio Ronaldo "Kyle Stanley, you showed great heart to survive 3 rounds with me, and your manager big dollar to buy judge to give draw. When you have recovered from concussion, get ready for rematch, 5 rounds, a fight I have to win again to move close to title shot. Thank you Mr Igor, 5 rounds I will finish Stanley in 4, so judges will not be problem."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/14029506831389969733a1vatar.png

Igor Byhenikov's

Media Scrum

Igor walks in the media room like a boss.

Igor: Ok so here are Umbrella 97 Of The Night bonuses: KO Of The Night goes to Richard Exlax, he's been great under new management. Kyle Stanley and Antonio Ronaldo earns Fight Of The Night bonuses, rematch will happen at Umbrella 101. George Kelly gets Sub Of The Night with his impressive armbar against Dennis Page.

Reporter: Iso Kaato won his comeback fight against Donnito Mustacho and got his belt back but his manager went inactive again. How frustrating this is?

Igor: I regret that i booked that fight. Let's hope he comes back again, otherwise it's 2nd time that i have to strip the belt.

Reporter: Former 205 lbs champion Mc Wisk is on 2 fight losing streak, there are rumors that he didn't sign new contract with Umbrella.

Igor: Yes, that is correct. I had a talk with his manager Mega Jug and they think that it's best for his career if he goes to minor leagues for a while to get couple wins and get his confidence back. I'm sure we will see Mc Wisk inside Umbrella cage again!

Reporter: What's the situation with Dennis Page?

Igor: He seemed fine after the fight, asking me to book fight asap. He has fight offer pending, but i haven't heard him since. I hope he stays sober and won't do any stupid shit.

Reporter: George Kelly will face his toughest challenge so far, as he fights against Roman Kersikov (17-1-0) at Umbrella 100.

Igor: Let me tell you something about Roman Kersikov. In his last fight he finished the GOAT of lightweights, Otso Jokinen, and he did it in the first round. So yeah, George faces very tough challenge, some people say that the challenge is impossible. I say fuck it and let them fight first.

Reporter: AMS FC Owner Harry Bagofdonuts challenged Umbrella to fight against AMS FC champions. What's the situation right now?

Igor: Umbrella 185 lbs Champion Esquiva Falcao is scheduled to fight against their 185 lbs Champion Sotiris Kakoullis. Winner of David Lang vs Vesa Sykk will go to AMS FC to face their toy champion - who by the way got his ass kicked out of Umbrella - and most likely our 170 lbs champion will also fight at AMS FC card against their champion.

Reporter: What's the situation with big guys, we all thought that Umbrella 265 lbs Champion Rocky McColgan will face AMS FC 265 lbs Champion Joe Cage at Umbrella 100?

Igor: Yes that was the original plan, we are still waiting. It seems that Joe Cage has huge load of shit in his pants. Well if he ducks the fight we all know who the winner is, hehe.

Reporter: So we might not see Rocky fighting at Umbrella 100 at all?

Igor: It depends on Joe Cage. His boss (Harry) came here and started to run his mouth, damn it's embarrasing if his heavyweight champion doesn't answer the call. At least they got one true champion, Sotiris Kakoullis.

Igor: Ok i have to take a shit, let's talk again soon!

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13886670638020.png

"Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan

24 years old

170lbs

9-3

" If Lim (sfc BW, FW and LW champion) wants a real challenge he should challenge the winner of the Umbrella Corporation fight between Roman Kersikov (17-1) and George Kelly (16-5)."

Would love to see Lim vs the winner of Kelly vs Kersikov. That'd be fight of the year.

• Upvote 1

IZ Kamakawiwo'Ole - "Here we go Pikey. Sign the fight offer and give the fans what they've been waiting for. If you need more time no problem but let's get it set."

• Upvote 1