Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

http://u.kahvipaketti.com/u/83649174543.png

Vlad's

'After Incident Interview'

Reporter: You got from hospital yesterday, and announced that you need little break and you are looking someone to run the org for a while. How long are you planning to stay on vacation?

Vlad: That was just beat up man talking nonsense. My body was full of pain killers and i have concussion. I am feeling much better now and the org will continue to grow, we are planning to be the biggest org in the world next year.

Reporter: Everyone has been talking about the incident between you and George Kelly. Can you tell us what really happened between you two?

Vlad: That was completely my own fault. We were drinking vodka and celebrating at my penthouse and things got little heated. You simply do not try to get George Kelly's wife into bed with you. I carry no grudge against George and i hope we can still be friends in the future. I am a man who learns about his mistakes.

Reporter: You have acted very weirdly after the incident, and fighters at your org must be little concerned what their future holds.

Vlad: They have nothing to worry about. Max Eisenhardt (who is huge pain in the ass...) and i had very good talk yesterday, and i want to say all the other fighters too that just concentrate to become better fighter and focus on your next fight, i will handle the rest.

Reporter: Dennis Page has openly talked about his disappointment about George Kelly leaving. We all know that he wanted to fight Kelly so bad, what are your plans to keep Dennis happy?

Vlad: Yes i know, that was the fight that i was looking to make after the fight against Koistinen, and it wouldve be the biggest fight in our 155 lbs division history. I am very disappointed too and only thing that i can say, is that i am sorry for messing things up. Dennis is the champion now so i am little afraid if this incidenct affects his performances in the cage. I hope not.

Reporter: James Dean Rockefeller was after Kelly too, but after Kelly leaving and Page becoming the new champion, is it possible that we see Page-Rockefeller in the future? That would be amazing fight since we know that Koistinen is under same management than Rockefeller, and there was a lot of smack talking before Page-Koistinen.

Vlad: Let's see what happens. I have to talk with their managers about the future of their fighters. On paper, that fight sounds amazing. One thing what i would like is to see Mike Blow in the title run @ 155 lbs division. I have tried to make him to go down for ages. I will make announcements when things are official. Now, my head hurts so much so i have to ask you to leave. Thank you.

• Upvote 2

http://i41.tinypic.com/23mlz0w.png

@MaxEisenhardt

Laughing Jester

"You was lucky..."

Thinks he can fight

"Thinks he can make pointless posts (you could write all of it in a single post) to get spin and win"

Vlad's

'After Incident Interview'

(...)

Vlad: They have nothing to worry about. Max Eisenhardt (who is huge pain in the ass...) and i had very good talk yesterday, and i want to say all the other fighters too that just concentrate to become better fighter and focus on your next fight, i will handle the rest.

(...)

"I'm hughe pain it the ass? You may be right, because my ding-ding-dong is very big, but do not talk with your girlfriend/wife about THE BIG THING no more, okay? I want to inform that I do not have any private relations with Vladimir.
I have two problems - I do not have any fight scheduled... Plus you mentioned something about an award for a best smack talker of November ;)"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

http://i41.tinypic.com/23mlz0w.png

@MaxEisenhardt

"You was lucky..."

"Thinks he can make pointless posts (you could write all of it in a single post) to get spin and win"

"I'm hughe pain it the ass? You may be right, because my ding-ding-dong is very big, but do not talk with your girlfriend/wife about THE BIG THING no more, okay? I want to inform that I do not have any private relations with Vladimir.

I have two problems - I do not have any fight scheduled... Plus you mentioned something about an award for a best smack talker of November ;)"

Lucky 4 rounds of Domination then knocks him out in the 5 th ha ha. Lucky.

Fuck spin and win could nt give a shit about that. Those posts were on seperate pages that's how I had to do separate posts that's all.

• Upvote 1

Lucky 4 rounds of Domination then knocks him out in the 5 th ha ha. Lucky.

Fuck spin and win could nt give a shit about that. Those posts were on seperate pages that's how I had to do separate posts that's all.

Have you ever heard about multi quote? Or you could just copy those posts to a single one (open separate cards for each post then do magic ctrl + c and ctrl + v)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/20/20w13.jpg
"Westendin Vapahtaja" Kristus Koistinen: So, congrats to Page, he came in and won the fight. It all started like i thought it would, he came in tentative almost scared, just trying to gather points and look good for the judges. He made me slip a couple of times in the first when I was going hard for the kill. Same point fighting slap boxing and running continued in other rounds too and I just couldn't get a hold of the boy as he was running away so hard.

But then, after four and a half rounds of meaningless slapping, out of nowhere, Page managed to find that hard punch and put me away. Don't really remember what happened so that probably means it was a good stoppage. After it's all said and done, my hats off to "the whining bitch" Dennis Page. It took you long enough to gather your courage to accept the fight but made me look pretty bad out there eventually. I'll be back though and rip that belt away from you soon enough.

• Upvote 1

I only play this game on my phone mate. And it's slowly packing in so to do those things your suggesting is difficult.

I post in the forum and log in the game from my phone too and I do not have any problems with muli quoting (I have problems with copy and paste, but that's not the point).

Smack talker of the month:

Bragi Ragnarsson

Bragi will receive 3 months vip for his efforts in the thread. We will arrange our next competition in January.

Thank you, thank you! I am going to improve my writing skills since I enjoyed writing that long interview, stay tuned! :)

http://i40.tinypic.com/wumj51.png

@MaxEisenhardt

"Received a new fight offer and my opponent accepted it - Juunas Sikio will be destroyed on New Years Eve! Juunas your three last fights were against cans, now it's time to fight against the real deal - me! In my last fight I needed 69 seconds to KO the fuck out better striker than you, how long you will be able to last? After I will crush you, I will visit a few London's club with my homies. Stay tuned! #CF:L #BragiRagnarson #VladimirByhenikow #LikeaBoss #Beast"

• Upvote 1

Vlad's

Pre Fight Interview with Hot Reporter

Reporter: Alan Sharpe vs Victor Ulriksen is very interesting fight. Am i wrong if i say that this is the number one contendership fight at the 185 lbs division?

Vlad: Winner of this fight will definitely be serious choice to be the next contender. Maybe winner has to take one fight since schedules don't match that well with the champion, everything is still open. Let's see.

Reporter: Heinz Doofenshmirtz has talked about his hunger to get into the title picture. If he wins against tough John Coffey, where do you see him going considering the division ranks?

Vlad: I would like to see the fight first, but i have talked with the manager of Masamichi Yamaji, and they want to keep Yamaji active, so the winner of this fight might be scheduled against Masamichi. So if Heinz wins, he will most likely get the big fight that he has been asking.

Reporter: I heard a rumor, that 155 lbs champion Dennis Page is going to travel to Las Vegas, and fight against the Crucible Fights: Vegas 155 lbs champion Jorde Runkputte. Can you confirm this?

Vlad: Everything is settled on our side, and we are waiting the owner of Vegas to confirm the fight. Dennis has called out their champ in public and we are waiting that they make it official. It would be amazing fight, and we are always open to arrange super fights between champions.

Reporter: Thank you for your time.

Vlad: Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Johnny Sorrow - "They say you're not a real champ until you defend the belt. Page should have defended the belt at least once if not a couple times before calling out another Org's champ.... especially since he didn't even take it from the former champ Kelly."

• Upvote 2

Johnny Sorrow - "They say you're not a real champ until you defend the belt. Page should have defended the belt at least once if not a couple times before calling out another Org's champ.... especially since he didn't even take it from the former champ Kelly."

I really wanted that fight against Kelly I did nt even want the Kostinen fight as after I beat Karhula I was told by the main Man that if I beat paakari I'd get a shot at Kelly so after I beat him that promise was taken away from me and yet another promise was made if I beat Kostinen then finally I d get Kelly but 2 days before my fight with Kostinen Kelly vacated the title and left the org what else on my side could I have done. There's no 1 challenging page in that division ATM don't think know 1 has won 2 fights in a row. Come on man lets be fair. Page don't care who he fights just trying to interact with both orgs make things more intresting.

• Upvote 1

I really wanted that fight against Kelly I did nt even want the Kostinen fight as after I beat Karhula I was told by the main Man that if I beat paakari I'd get a shot at Kelly so after I beat him that promise was taken away from me and yet another promise was made if I beat Kostinen then finally I d get Kelly but 2 days before my fight with Kostinen Kelly vacated the title and left the org what else on my side could I have done. There's no 1 challenging page in that division ATM don't think know 1 has won 2 fights in a row. Come on man lets be fair. Page don't care who he fights just trying to interact with both orgs make things more intresting.

Oh, I hear ya mate and don't fault you for asking for the fight at all. Definitely not your fault that Kelly left either. I'm sure Page will beat Runkputte which should be a good fight. Good luck, I'll be rooting for ya. Btw, there's a fella named IZ at 155 who is going to be getting his 5th win in a row on New Years to be on the lookout for.

• Upvote 1

@CrucibleLondonOfficial

BREAKING NEWS: George Kelly makes comeback and is fighting against Dennis Page.

@MachinegunGKelly

It's good to be back! I know that the belt is vacated at the moment but really it's my belt and I ain't giving it away in a looooong time...

• Upvote 1

We all know that Kelly is the real champion here at Crucible London. And I'm thrilled to get this Oppitunity to fight him. Atlesst if I manage to pull the upset off then I ll will be classed as a real Champion who have beaten the main man himself.

Good luck George this will be a great Battle. Ain't looked through your fights as of yet but I'm sure it's goin to be a great Stand up battle.

• Upvote 1

Vlad's

Pre Fight Interview with Hot Reporter

Reporter: Heinz Doofenshmirtz has talked about his hunger to get into the title picture. If he wins against tough John Coffey, where do you see him going considering the division ranks?

Vlad: I would like to see the fight first, but i have talked with the manager of Masamichi Yamaji, and they want to keep Yamaji active, so the winner of this fight might be scheduled against Masamichi. So if Heinz wins, he will most likely get the big fight that he has been asking.

***Masamichi Yamaji sits next to his manager, Soyster Eighty-Nine, and stares at the off-camera interviewer waiting for the questions to begin. Yamaji is wearing a black suit with a white undershirt unbuttoned to allow his massive neck some room. Soyster leans on the right arm of the plush chair provided, and has his right leg crossed over his left knee. While Yamaji is dressed in attire fit for the Oscars, Soyster is a bit less formal opting for his favorite pair of wool slippers, a mexican style baja hoody, and a pair of loose fitting sutra pants.***

Interviewer: Mr. Yamaji...Soyster...thank you both for joining us here today.

Soyster: No worries at all

***Yamaji simply nods***

Interviewer: Mr. Yamaji, you've been quiet - almost absent from the media thus far in your career. As the wins pile up, that has to be getting more and more diffecult as people want to know more about you. What made you accept our invite today?

Soyster: So, I'm not sure if you're aware, but Masa doesn't speak english. He literally had no idea what you just asked him right there.

Interviewer: I....see.....I'm sorry - well, I'll shift that question to you, Soyster - should I call you Soyster?

Soyster: Yeah man, Soyster works. So does Soy. Whatever dude, let's not get caught up on formalities here. Why did we accept this invite? Well it's really like you said - we've been approached many times and have turned down every interview opportunity. Reason being, I hate you people - no offense.

Interview: Ah, none...taken?

Soyster: What I mean is, I'm not into all that. I don't have to sit here talking to you in order to find success in this business. It's MMA. I find up and coming fighters and I make them great. That's it. These interviews, the hype that they build - it's worthless. I make more money than I know what to do with. My fighters - the ones you want to hear from - they're millionaires without you people bothering them.

Interview: I think there might be a misunderstanding, this isn;t...

***Soyster cuts him off before he can finish what he was about to say***

Soyster: I know, I know - it's not about hype, it's about the fans. Whatever. We - they - give the fans what they want every time they step into the cage or ring. This media circus, it might be for some, but it's not for us. It's not for me. Hey, if my boys want to do this kind of thing, more power to them. Masa isn't one of those guys. I had to drag him here today because I felt that we owed this to Crucible. They've been nothing but great to work with, and we wanted to use this as an opportunity to say that publically. As for the rest of it, let's just get to your questions and cut the shit. What do you want to know?

Interviewer: Ummm, well, what do you know about Mr. Yamaji's opponent in the upcoming fight - Heinz Doofenshmirtz?

Soyster: I know he's never been hit like he will be that night, and I know he's going to lose. That's it.

Interviewer: You sound very confident in your fighter.

Soyster: Of course I'm confident in my fighter. I'm confident in all of my fighters. They're my boys - my family. If you could see what I see every day at the Original Nemesis gym, you'd be confident too. They're fucking animals. Masa is no different. I've watched him spar with guys like Kane Williams, Dustin Douglas, and DeAngelo Kenner - some of the hardest hitting guys in MMA, and Masa took every shot and barely flinched. Dustin Douglas - the soon to be winner of the Evolution Fighter of the Year tournament and one of the more respected HW fighters in the game today, said Masa reminded him of a young Jigoro Kane. Anyone who's followed our sport for any length of time knows what a compliment that is.

Interviewer: Wow, that's some very high praise indeed. Last question for you, Soyster. Mr. Yamaji is young, but has finished every opponent he's defeated thus far. Do you attribute that to his pure punching power, or is there more to it than that? And do you expect him to finish Doofenshmirtz?

Soyster: How in the hell do I know? I'm no scientist, man. I'm an MMA fan who wanted to give fighters the best opportunity to succeed, so I opened a gym and starting guiding careers. Looking out for them when no one else would, you could say. So while other managers out there might follow the "sabre metrics" of our sport, I don't. I watch him fight, and I watch him knock people out. That's it, man.

***Soyster looks over to Yamaji***

Soyster: You had enough of this?

***Yamaji nods and the two of them stand and exit the room as the scene fades to black***

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/13831805991380448779photo-62727.jpg

Vladimir Byhenikov's

Fokin vs Hanzzle

Post Fight Media Scrum

Vladimir told the reporters that he has plane to catch but has little time to discuss about LHW division and it's future.

Reporter: Georgy Fokin and Yuri Hanzzle had great battle today. What do you think about the fight and what's the future of these guys?

Vlad: That was great fight. Fokin was really impressive, and i think he can truly challenge Iso Kaato.

Reporter: So did Fokin earn a title shot with this win?

Vlad: That's the plan. It's not official yet, but that's the plan.

Vlad: Also i want to say that i was really impressed by Yuri's performance too. At this point of Yuri's career Fokin was just too much but in the future it could easily be different story. Yuri was losing both rounds coming into third and he did bite his mouthpiece and won the final round. Who knows what would've happen if the fight was 5 rounds. To be honest, i think there was no losers in this fight, and both of them will be much better fighters in their next fight.

Reporter: Cron Spliffton looked very impressive when he stopped Brian Burns early in the first round. What's next for him?

Vlad: I agree. We all knew that Cron has brutal standup, but Burns is awesome grappler and basically he was nightmare matchup for Spliffton, but Spliffton went there and didn't give Brian any chance to take him down and then BOOM! the fight ended. Great job. Before the fight, i promised Cron rematch with Victor Vector if he wins this fight, so that is official and winner of that fight will be the number one contender.

Reporter: Edward Elric was on five fight losing streak and finally got win to get back on the tr...

Vlad: ...Edward is perfect example that even great fighters can go on losing streaks. He has fought the best of the best, and you can't beat em' all. I am so happy for him that he got that win, i am sure it was great boost for his confidence.

Vladimir's assistant interrupts and whispers something in his ear, and Vlad said sorry and left with hurry.

• Upvote 3