Umbrella Corp. - Official Thread

igorbyhenikov

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/IZ_zps10abce98.jpg

"Looks like everyone else has a fight already. "Big Shot" Ben Williams we both got a win today and I need another stepping stone to the top. How 'bout we meet at CFL 50: Death Rattle? Fitting name because you just might hear that if you step into the cage with me."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/13831805991380448779photo-62727.jpg

Vladimir Byhenikov's

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1387459528fj0y.png

New year's Bash

Media Scrum

Reporter: What a way to start new year! Hard Knocks was full of fans cheering and watching amazing fights. Give us your thoughts about the night.

Vlad: I'm so pumped! Iso Kaato proved that speed and athleticism can beat size and power. Simon Harrison was patient and waited his opportunity to counter against aggressive Nelson Dela and took his belt back by devastating fashion. James Dean Rockefeller was as dominant as always and won his seventh straight title fight against Coco Cobb.

Reporter: You have talked that Iso Kaato will now return to his natural weight class and defend title against Georgy Fokin. When this fight is going to take place?

Vlad: We are going to have event in Amsterdam, and we are planning to bring our biggest stars there, so Iso Kaato vs Georgy Fokin is planned to take place February 1st. We are also planning that Evil Muno will defend his title against the winner of Masamichi Yamaji vs Heinz Doofenshmirtz in the same event.

Reporter: James Dean Rockefeller has talked about his desire to have superfight against George Kelly. He thinks that George is the real champion and he has called him out multiple times. Is there any possibility that we see this fight happening?

Vlad: Well, current champion Dennis Page has said himself, that he considers George to be the real champion at this moment. George and Dennis will fight for the undisputed championship next week, and then we will know better what is the future of these guys. But Rockefeller vs Kelly doesn't sound bad at all. I want to add, that if you are counting Dennis out against Kelly, you must be retarded.

Vlad: Lazano De Anda is on 9 fight winning streak at 145 lbs division, and he might be the next challenger for Rockefeller too. We have lots of great and hungry challengers at 145 lbs. I will have a meeting with Rockefeller's manager and we will discuss about James' future.

Reporter: There is no clear number one contender at 155 lbs. Who you are considering to be the next challenger?

Vlad: This is no brainer. Ben Williams and Israel Kamakiwo Ole will meet in Amsterdam, and the winner will challenge the champion.

Reporter: Kamakiwo is now on 5 fight winning streak, but is still going under the radar. Many guys have deserved title shots with less accomplishments.

Vlad: Yes i agree. He is in the same situation where Dennis was for a while ago. We know that he is awesome fighter and has the skills to be one of the greats, but fans don't know him that well. I am sure that this will change soon. He is that one big win away from title shot, just like Dennis was.

Reporter: It seems that defending the title is very hard at 170 lbs. It has been ages from successful title defense in that division. Simo Harrison will try to break the curse, do you have challenger ready for him?

Vlad: Yes. Simon Harrison and Omar Cluzet will have a rematch for the title. Let's see if Harrison can beat Omar again, it will be very tough fight.

Reporter: Max Eisenhardt is climbing up the ladders, as he took his second straight win against tough Juunas Sikio. What's your plans for Max?

Vlad: I am glad to announce that Max Eisenhardt vs Imma Bag will take place February 1st, and if Max is able to pull out victory, he is very close to be the next challenger. I also want to add that

Reporter: What about Imma Bag?

Vlad: I think Imma has to win couple more fights before he gets his next shot. Everything can happen though.

Vlad: I have to go now. I will have to have a meeting with Max Eisenhardt and his manager Bragi Ragnarsson since we have to renew Eisenhardt's contract. I am horrified, since it's almost impossible to have an educated, intelligent conversation with them. You know, it's like easier to go to the zoo, and have a more intelligent conversation with the most stupid monkey that the zoo has.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1366480010logo.jpg

Crucible Fights: London is honored to be nominated as one of the best new organizations in 2013. If you and your fighter have enjoyed your time at Crucible Fights: London, and think that we deserve your support in the competition, you can vote us here:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39917

• Upvote 1

(...)

Vlad: I have to go now. I will have to have a meeting with Max Eisenhardt and his manager Bragi Ragnarsson since we have to renew Eisenhardt's contract. I am horrified, since it's almost impossible to have an educated, intelligent conversation with them. You know, it's like easier to go to the zoo, and have a more intelligent conversation with the most stupid monkey that the zoo has.

Bragi Ragnarson

"Damn, I am in London, finished New Years Eve party yesterdays evening and that irritating fino-russian woke me up by calling... I said what are our contract expectations and luckily he just sent an offer. Exchanging arguments with Vlad is like pelting shit with a monkey. It's worth to add that from time to time he go to the zoo and talks with monkeys."

• Upvote 1

Rankings are based on quality of wins, skill level, dictatorial opinion and common sense.

145 lbs Official Rankings

Champion: James Dean Rockefeller

1. Lazano De Anda
  2. Vesa Sykk
  3. Coco Cobb
  4. Riku Kurikka
  5. Arild Einemo
  6. Aslak Aas
  7. Kira Miyata
  8. Tsutomu Miyazaki
  9. Benjamin Ruggiero
  10. Kareem Kiram

155 lbs Official Rankings

Unofficial Champion: George Kelly

Interim Champion: Dennis Page

1. Ben Williams
  2. Israel Kamakiwo Ole
  3. Takeru Masaru
  4. Kristus Koistinen
  5. Jack Break
  6. Ville Paakkari
  7. Tero Karhula
  8. Fred Martial Delicat
  9. Clifford Donovan
  10. Sahey Ignatyev

170 lbs Official Rankings

Champion: Simon Harrison

1. Omar Cluzet
  2. Nelson Dela
  3. Guy Georges
  4. Mike Blow
  5. Justin Hall
  6. Erik Gustafsson
  7. Dr John Zoidberg
  8. Morten Joikhaaja
  9. Julius Biacolo
  10. Emil Gustafsson

185 lbs Official Rankings

Champion: Emilio Izturis

1. Viktor Ulriksen
  2. Max Eisenhardt
  3. Imma Bag
  4. Nikolai Dzhumagaliev
  5. Alan Sharpe
  6. Dan MuttaFukka
  7. Melvin Reem
  8. Bodzio Helikopter
  9. Vasily Zaytsev
  10. Rejnaldo Silva

205 lbs Official Rankings

Champion: Iso Kaato

1. Georgy Fokin
  2. Victor Vector
  3. Cron Spliffton
  4. Yuri Hanzzle
  5. Brian Burns
  6. Artur Kukla
  7. Simon Pegg
  8. Justice Naruhodo
  9. Karl Kutowski
  10. Richard Exlax

265 lbs Official Rankings

Champion: Evil Muno

1. Masamichi Yamaji
  2. Heinz Doofenshmirtz
  3. Matti Meikalainen
  4. James Gaston
  5. Cody Zeller
  6. Kurt Juggernaut
  7. Samppa Linna
  8. Lil Fame
  9. Damian Attasio
  10. Roberto Gomez Bollanos

Official p4p Rankings

1. Iso Kaato
  2. James Dean Rockefeller
  3. George Kelly
  4. Evil Muno
  5. Emilio Izturis
  6. Dennis Page
  7. Simon Harrison
  8. Omar Cluzet
  9. Nelson Dela
  10. Masamichi Yamaji

Rankings are based on quality of wins, skill level, dictatorial opinion and common sense.

• Upvote 2

Guys I'm zoo fucking pissed right now that's a major fuck up in the system I did not set those sliders page has not tried 1 single takedown in his 6 previous fights why would I even try it this fight.

I've been sooooo stoked about this fight you all know Page has scary power in his hands And feet and do you really think id take that away from him. I'm gonna ask mike to check it out if it was a fault or just some random stuff.

Feel like sacking all my fighters and not returning to the game ATM.

FUCCCCCCCKKKKKK