TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

8-1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14609735541625.png

Timothy "Red Dragon" Robinson (238177)

Congrats to Ozzy McKane for a hard fought battle. You had me from beginning to end and i just had no answer. Good luck in your next few battles and hopefully you can bring home the belt for Trinity!

But now that TWGC is over it's time to button down in the gym and see if i can get my MMA career back on track!

TWGC got retarded a long time ago. People are just using ultra defensive sliders to win boring decisions. I say fuck this shit, stalling should be penalized or something.

Poor loser. 18-0 humiliation seems to have hit you hard.

Your boy got outgrappled in a grappling fight, that is all. If he wants his pride back, send me his postal address.

• Downvote 5

Jewsus fucking Christ have mercy on me... It's you pussy? I thought you quit, don't you have a funeral to attend? A hospital to visit? Or is it your hamster that got stepped on by your mom? I know you really loved him, but don't cry, mommy is gonna buy you another one.
I already got over that loss, sub defeat would really hurt me, but dec like that, whatever.
You clearly didn't put any thought into your gameplan, multiple guard passes and only one sub attempt with a better skilled red belt fighter? Lousy.
"Onizuka took an IQ test today and scored 91. Ironically, that's still better than Bjorn O'Donnel". Actually, i can call you 'a retard' and it's not an insult, i'm just describing your mental state.

Maybe i'm exaggerating, but whenever i look at TWGC i see these dull fights, lay and pray, wrestlers with no subs winning with control and guard passing. I'm not really looking deep into it though, so maybe i'm wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Jewsus fucking Christ have mercy on me... It's you pussy? I thought you quit, don't you have a funeral to attend? A hospital to visit? Or is it your hamster that got stepped on by your mom? I know you really loved him, but mommy is gonna buy you another one.

I already got over that loss, sub defeat would really hurt me, but dec like that, whatever.

You clearly didn't put any thought into your gameplan, multiple guard passes and only one sub attempt with a better skilled red belt fighter? Lousy.

"Onizuka took an IQ test today and scored 91. Ironically, that's still better than Bjorn O'Donnel". Actually, i can call you 'a retard' and it's not an insult, i'm just describing your mental state.

Maybe i'm exaggerating, but whenever i look at TWGC i see these dull fights, lay and pray, wrestlers with no subs winning with control and guard passing. I'm not really looking deep into it though, so maybe i'm wrong.

Seems like you are very gutted about a humiliating loss to me, a guy with such low IQ if we must believe you.

A 18-0 win is never lousy, but is actually a masterclass in grappling. Your guy ( and yourself) got schooled in TWGC. Have some class and get over it.

We didn't see you complain when you entered TWGC, but only once you lose. For someone with a rather substantial amount of TWGC fights, it is a bit strange to see you don't know how to set your guy up to win.

I am retiring and releasing a big part of my roster and indeed had a tragedy in real life.

Your post shows very little class, but that's something I don't link with you anyway.

If you are a very sour loser and therefore go on the offensive about real life stuff, then that's just sad, but more a sign of your age than your character.

If your post is a reflection of who you are, then I'm truly sorry for those around you.

• Downvote 3

Give me a break. It was you who brought up that fight, i was saying stuff based on many fights, not just that one.
Real tragedy or not, you're just an attention whore. People experience awful, horrible shit all the time, me too, but they keep it to themselves. You want to quit the game, do it, don't play the victim.
You are the only person i argued on the internet, ever. I just don't do that shit. If you remember, i tried to help you with sliders, but more than that i thought i could help you change your stupid behaviour. I failed hard. Many other people tried to help you and they all turned their backs on you. Who's fault is it?
I'm playing the character, PlayaHater, but i thought you like all the negativity that's going your way, i thought you feed off of it, like some biblical creature.
2 years of constant, ugly forum wars, how can you stand that shit?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Give me a break. It was you who brought up that fight, i was saying stuff based on many fights, not just that one.

Real tragedy or not, you're just an attention whore. People experience awful, horrible shit all the time, me too, but they keep it to themselves. You want to quit the game, do it, don't play the victim.

You are the only person i argued on the internet, ever. I just don't do that shit. If you remember, i tried to help you with sliders, but more than that i thought i could help you change your stupid behaviour. I failed hard. Many other people tried to help you and they all turned their backs on you. Who's fault is it?

I'm playing the character, PlayaHater, but i thought you like all the negativity that's going your way, i thought you feed off of it, like some biblical creature.

2 years of constant, ugly forum wars, how can you stand that shit?

If you think that I feed off negativity, then your IQ is record breaking low.

I just said that I had a personal tragedy in real life and will take more distance from the game.

YOU do not decide if I have the time to post on the forum or set up a gameplan etc.

YOU have zero to do with my real life and never will.

If I wanted to act like a drama queen , I would have made a big public statement and explain in detail what happened in real life, but that is none of your business. I only made short announcement and contacted a few org owners etc who could be affected. If you can not respect someone's decision that real life come first and wants to say shocking stuff like :

Jewsus fucking Christ have mercy on me... It's you pussy? I thought you quit, don't you have a funeral to attend? A hospital to visit? Or is it your hamster that got stepped on by your mom? I know you really loved him, but don't cry, mommy is gonna buy you another one.

then you really need to do some thinking.

I do not like you, that is clear, but I don't wish you any harm and don't wish you a fraction of what just happened to me.

To maybe get this thread back on track, I hope to get past SP and battle CK for a spot in the final.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

You're not wrong. But I did add another gold belt to my already growing TWGC collection.

:winner:

To maybe get this thread back on track, I hope to get past SP and battle CK for a spot in the final.

Quite possibly the most one-sided ragdolling that's ever taken place in the history of TWGC. He should turn in his red belt immediately.

The fighters connect hands in the middle of the mat and we are under way.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/clinch2.gif

Futter drives through and clinches with Marley against the cage.

Futter tries to score a body lock takedown but Marley shows good agility there to stay on his feet.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/takedown.gif

Marley has moved round to his opponent's back and is looking for a suplex! Oh snap! He's tossed that Fucker clear over his head and slammed him to the mat!

Score +4 for clean takedown past guard: Marley (4) vs (0) Futter

Futter is being controlled on the ground here - he must escape this position otherwise surely the end is near.

Futter rolls, trying to escape but Marley keeps control of the position.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.gif

Marley has the hooks in. Futter is starting to panic. He's trying to push off one of the legs but he's left his neck open to attack. Marley passes his arm under Futter's neck and tightens up a rear naked choke! This one is surely all over! Yes, Futter taps!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:55 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (RNC). Tomas Marley!

An out of breath and clearly excited Tomas Marley thanked Conviction for their help and support (and free stuff they sent him).

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would love to pay someone to do write ups for this event. It would be fun to read each round as fighters move forward.

I would love to pay someone to do write ups for this event. It would be fun to read each round as fighters move forward.

He lays his way to victory.

He really mat humped his opponent from top position.

A smothering top game, he really knows how to hug it out...

He really knows how to mount his opponents and control them between his legs.

These two fighters really know how to control their opponents. It'll be interesting to see who can rape who first...

yeah.. I don't share the same sentiments as far as write up interest goes.

• Upvote 2