TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

• 2 months later...

Which one of these is correct:

"Weight Classes

We use the same format for the TWGC weight classes as the rest of the game. However, there is NO WEIGHT CUTTING in the TWGC, so you must fight at your natural weight. As long as you are under the weight class, you can fight (so there is no minimum weight)."

"TWGC features weight cutting AND a minimum weight requirement of 1 division under the proposed weight."

and when does the registration period open?

Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Which one of these is correct:

"Weight Classes

We use the same format for the TWGC weight classes as the rest of the game. However, there is NO WEIGHT CUTTING in the TWGC, so you must fight at your natural weight. As long as you are under the weight class, you can fight (so there is no minimum weight)."

"TWGC features weight cutting AND a minimum weight requirement of 1 division under the proposed weight."

and when does the registration period open?

Thanks!

All i know is my guy who is 130 lbs couldn't compete in the most recent twgc so there might be a Minimum weight
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yep I've been checking often during the month but I always figured if no one is bringing it up in the forums, then how long will it take to fill the brackets?

Maybe grappling orgs killed TWGC?

Grappling orgs can only help TWGC to be honest, managers get a reason to build a 100% ground fighter. What killed the TWGC is the lack of manager with interest in grappling. I don't think 4 division works well for TWGC, it should be Div 1 and maybe 1 more Div.

• Upvote 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...