TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

1 hour ago, BuffMinion said:

I think the TWGC entrants should be dropped across the board from 8 to 4 each division like how the 135 lb division is already. It's almost been an entire month & it's still not full.

I think D1 you can stick with 8 entrants.  That one goes fast. But it does suck having to wait for D3 to fill up 

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Org owners need to be able to book fighters in TWGC. This is absolutely bullshit how long this takes.

Naaa just needs to fill up faster. Shit used to fill up so quick Mike had to make the divisions larger iirc. Maybe a restructure is in order or needs to be considered in the future if it gets this bad again.

Maybe shrink D4, D3, D2, all down to 16 man bracket. Keep D1 a 32 man bracket. Keep round by round event naming the same just make the tournament entree aspect global rather than regional

I own Catch, and the amount of time this has taken to fill up has really hurt the org. We lost a lot of our highest grapple hype and pop guys in four weight classes and 4 championships with no defenses until the tourney is over. I’m all for TWGC, just wish it’d fill up faster. Maybe like others suggested chop D4 and D3 because they were the longest to fill up. D1 (and D2 to a lesser degree) has such a higher demand.

18 hours ago, teyoken said:

I own Catch, and the amount of time this has taken to fill up has really hurt the org. We lost a lot of our highest grapple hype and pop guys in four weight classes and 4 championships with no defenses until the tourney is over. I’m all for TWGC, just wish it’d fill up faster. Maybe like others suggested chop D4 and D3 because they were the longest to fill up. D1 (and D2 to a lesser degree) has such a higher demand.

this was the worst wait yet, I reckon.

we got 1 more spot to fill at 205 in division 3... and then 2 slots d4, at 145... which means anybody can create 2 news fighters at 145 and throw them in there... think somebody can create a LHW and throw them in D3 as well...

who's gonna be the peach?

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...