155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

Marcellus Wallace- Kolpakov signed for the fight... This is going to be brutal! I like getting submissions, but lately no one has lasted long enough for me to grab on to a limb. Maybe Kolpakov won't break so easily.

Bobby Bowens fighter Andrew Havener had this to say after his last fight.

First of all thanks to my last opponent, Nick Hendricks tough fighter. Secondly I wanna call out a zit on my ass that won't go away till its popped. Joao GuardaChuva (223684) I don't run and I believe that we have business to settle in that cage. So man up and lets get the paper work finalize homie.

GuardaChuva: alright havener if you really wanna lose that bad I will be happy to end your little winning streak i hope your ready for a brutal beat down

Mickey. Let's make this happen. Thanks brother. Havener said he'd fight him for free

Mickey. Let's make this happen. Thanks brother. Havener said he'd fight him for free

Ha Ha alright i always give the fans what they what :shades: .

Bobby Bowens fighter Andrew Havener had this to say after his last fight.

First of all thanks to my last opponent, Nick Hendricks tough fighter. Secondly I wanna call out a zit on my ass that won't go away till its popped. Joao GuardaChuva (223684) I don't run and I believe that we have business to settle in that cage. So man up and lets get the paper work finalize homie.

Ha ha i love the smacktalk thread

sfc 6.85 /6.75 post media scrum

Media:It appear benison didn't really have a fight plan but still got the decision what your taught.

Hart:Yep it was indeed strange it appear he didn't know weather to stay in clinch are go to ground but he was the most active fighter and deserve the win.

Medai:jay taylor pick up another knockout seems to be developing into a high class fighter.

Hart:Yep i surprise he got that i taught allen was a more rounded and better fighter.

Media:Your his manger why didn't you get the game paln fight.

Hart:HE spastard i own a organisation and have 10 fighters i taught i had right game-plan. I should have not worried about my opponents strengths and just stoood and bang instead of wasting my energy on take-downs .Allen take-downs and clinch were not to good coming into fight.It wont happen it future fights.

Media:Why are so many of your fighters leaving the organisation?

Hart:I think it a bit of conflict of interest having my own fighters i manage fight in my own organisation so i gradually releasing then.

Media:Santana retain his 155 championship after a devastating losing his 145 championship. Were you surprised he bounce back so quickly.

​Hart:I was really surprise actually taught he would struggle in this fight but he dominated the whole fight.

Media: Were you surprise with Nikolaev sub-par performance?

Hart:we thinking it was his feckin manager that didn't get he head right for the fight.From what i heard Mit dm has hit the coke and boozes pretty hard .I mean the guy is a total wreck at the moment.Hopefully he can pull himself together and get his stable of fighters back to there best.

Media:a very impressive display by Mamed Chalidow winning the middleweight championship of the world your taught s.

Hart:Feckin Chalidow has to keep he feet to the ground and not let this win get to his head.There a bunch of guys in the 185 division that are eyeing that belt.

Marcellas Wallace- Kolpakov, some men think their ass ages like wine. If you think it gets better, it doesn't. It turns to vinegar. Truth of the matter is, your days are almost numbered. I'm gonna get medieval on your ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Review of sfc 7

Media:That was great a event you guys just put on was it your best yet?

Hart: personally i taught it was are best event ever.So many good fights.

Media:Good win by Petrycki did that come as a shock to you?

Hart:Not at all i taught if petrycki got he head together he would have a good chance of winning .personally i taught if he was going to win he would win on the ground.Didn't see him knocking kid out.That came as a real surprise.

Media:Kid heart and chin was tested for the very first time .After he got rocked it seem he just folded any comment.

Hart : It Happens in the fight game .Petryiki was a really test for kid to see if he was a world class fighter yet .It seems he is not quiet there yet but maybe in time.Also i think he mind was not on the fight but on the woman in his life.he had to stop fooling around with supemodels days before a fight

Media :why didn't petryki get the title?

Hart: A error on my part i didn't fill out the right papers before the fight so it was non title match.

Media :wallcae beat Kolpakov by a arm bar.Was in strange that a fight between two sluggers would be decided on the ground?

Hart:I taught kolpakov was going to ko wallace but wallace came in with a good game plan.Take fight to the ground and don't stand with kolpakov .

Media:Do you think the fans were cheated out of slugfest?I mean that what everybody wanted.

Hart:I was expecting a slugfest to but sometimes you don't get what you expect.I understand the fans disappointment

Media:I suppose it was hard for you to pick ko of night and fight of night.

Hart:Damn extremely hard so many good fights and knockouts .I thinking of giving each fighter a extra 1000 dollar who were in those exciting fights.

Media:talk of rematch with kid and petryki any comment?

Hart:both fighters have contact issues so we will see.

media:Your organization has be critize in recent days for giving fighters poor pay any comment.

Hart:He jackoff do you have any idea how to run a organisation do you.The fighters get damn well treated .We not no org who hire sissy fighters .These are really beast who fight for any amount.Also short on cash at moment.

Media:Where did the money come from for the new limo and designer suit you are wearing?

Hart:I dot have to listen to this get the hell out of my .I am sick of you people.

Review sfc 7.5 roll versus Griffiths main fights

Roll versus griffin

Roll got the better of griffin on the ground the last time.We thinks griffin has improve since then .It was a close fight the last time so i think griffin is due this time.

Prediction :Griffin by submission third round

Toepfer versus Dibra

Toepfer has be got a hot streak of late .Dibra has good wrestling ability but i can see as soon as this go to ground toepher is going to get the submission .Dibra only hope is to clinch are go for takedowns and stand back up .

Prediction:Toepfer by submission frist round

ToeTpfer vs Dibra

Roll

Sepulveda: I want my rematch with Holland our first fight was a fluke and I wasn't well prepared for it but if we fight again it will be a different story and I will destroy him.

Chikbuike Soun is from Rano, Nigeria.

Chibuike means "God Is Strength" in Igbo and Soun means "Fast" in Khmer. A name he holds true to. Giving god credit for everything he has. Participating special ceremonies before his fights. And as far as speed well his opponents will find out quickly.

He is known for his striking going 15-3 in amateur boxing in the area. He is the first in his family to go to college as well as the first to professionally fight. Although he has some family members who are also professional athletes.

He expects great competition here and hopes do well . As a new fighter he does not want to get too far ahead of himself but he has an eye on a high ranking star in the 170lbs division . But he knows he needs to work his way up.

Marcellus Wallace- Kolpakov went down like a ton of bricks. Pozar Pozar is a handsome guy, but I'm going to rearrange his face so that we don't look the same anymore. I've got the skills to put an end to his two fight "win streak." Better leave the kids at home for this one; it's gonna be violent.

This is a really fun org. I'm glad to see people getting on the smack talk.

Yeah it pretty good alright .Find it very entertaining to say the least :guitar: .Org going pretty good until I made a balls up out of the 185 event ( i had to cancel it ).it was going on in rio and i was like what the feck ;).I had to cancel it put it on in st peterburg and took a hug feckin hype hit from it.So yeah expect mr mickey hart to piss and moan about this in his latest press conference :) .

sfc 8 Galsso versus Santana review

Galsso versus Santana

Galsso has better ground skills but i think he is going to get killed by santana famous clinch.

Prediction :Santana in the 3 tko

Beison vs Umpopo

Both fighter look pretty tired before there fight. Beision is less tired and more experience so i think fight will go to him .

Prediction:beison in the frist by tko

Bigalo vs Nikolaev

Bigalo is looking for revenge from the last time they fought.This is a good time with the Nikolaev fight camp being in disarray at the moment.

Prediction:begalo by knees baby second round.

Tyler vs Shafiq

Shafiq has very good ground skills but cant see him being able to take this to the ground lacking wrestling skills.Tyler is a powerful boxer and i expect him to use it to good use in this fight.

Prediction:Tyler by knockout round one.

hafiq

Guardachuva: I hope your ready for that ass whoopin I'm gonna put on you havener

Andrews Response to his loss. the suns gotta shine on a dogs ass every once in a while. it was just Guardachuva's day. If theres a next time ill put him in his place.

Andrews Response to his loss. the suns gotta shine on a dogs ass every once in a while. it was just Guardachuva's day. If theres a next time ill put him in his place.

Guardachuva: even when you lose you still have still have something to say

Guardachuva: even when you lose you still have still have something to say

Andrew: Always, its easy to have something to say when a grown man want to hump a man into a tko. Im here for the excitment and the challenge. Ive fought 10x harder opponents than you and loved every minute of each of my losses. Im not scared of anyone or anything. Peace out and merry F*ck**g Christmas.

Marcellus Wallace- I've made all my bets for the event I'm fighting in. No surprise, I bet on myself. And Karate Kid. I'm really not looking forward to the day I have to take the title from him. He's a beast.

Hey guys, noob here.

Any tips for the new guy? I'd really appreciate it.

This game looks interesting and it has a relatively large active community, so I want to learn the ropes so I won't get bored and ditch like a sissy. Thanks in advance.

NOTE: I've finished the basic tutorial in the mails. Now, what I wanna know is how you PRACTICALLY survive, considering this game has a lot of VIPs and my trial's running out.