155 max sfc +200k smack talk

itakebrides

First, merry Christmas. Next, get VIP it's worth it. Lots of ways to get it for free. Go to the mentor page and find a mentor. That helps a TON. Go to the forums and request money from the boom fund. And join a decent gym, never train below 90% energy, and never fight at less than 100%. Keep your clothes new every three or four days. And read the wiki help pages.

Well the time has come for Chibuike Soun to have his first fight in this company

On January 5th he fill face Bllank Killer

Chibuike Soun on having his first fight in this organization- " Well the worst part about all of this is that there is a lot of pressure put on you. By the other fighters in you division because you know they are watching closely. As well as the fans who are looking for you to impress them. And the owner as he wants to get the best fighters there are and he is hoping it was not a mistake that they signed you. Maybe I am looking at it too negatively. But I am going to embrace the pressure. So I can prove my worth to everyone. And put out the best fight possible"

Chibuike Soun on his style of fighting- " I always go out there looking to finish I know so many guys say that and for some it is not true. But if I can't get the finish I am going to damn well make sure the fight was entertaining. And I can only hope my opponents go in there hoping for the same thing."

Chibuike Soun on going in there 0-1 " I know my opponent is 1-0 right now and I stand at 0-1. Which might make me be considered the underdog. But I am not even thinking about that to be honest. It is what it is but all that it shows is that we are equal in experience."

Chibuike Soun on his opponent "Well its really simple. We are both new only having 1 fight. And we are both having our debuts in this organization. But I am going there knowing I am the better fighter. At least that's how I see it. I am going in there facing a guy who really is not at my level. And I am really hoping to end it early with a knockout. So he can learn to fight those at his level. But I mean hey the match up makes sense. In every sense. I am going in there proving to everyone that I am here and I am ready to shake up this division. And as far as Bllank Killer goes he is the first step. So Bllank Killer you ready?"

• Upvote 1

First, merry Christmas. Next, get VIP it's worth it. Lots of ways to get it for free. Go to the mentor page and find a mentor. That helps a TON. Go to the forums and request money from the boom fund. And join a decent gym, never train below 90% energy, and never fight at less than 100%. Keep your clothes new every three or four days. And read the wiki help pages.

Thanks! appreciate it. Merry Christmas! noob question: Does energy replenish at a rate? what causes it to go down or up?

Thanks! figured that out shortly after I've jumped into the noob discussions over at the forums.. And I've also sent a request to the boom fund.. Unfortunately, my VIP trial ended today.. My concern now is that my fighters only have 1000 dollars each and are training at a gym worth 300 a week... It can last them until their next fight but I'd really want to learn about supplements etc. How much do my guys need(dollars), again practically, to have efficient bonus coming from supplements (and what supplements exactly can you recommend :D).

I apologize sincerely for the noob questions. I've got 5k in my manager's pockets (got 3k from published shitty fighter profile, yay!), Any tips on how to budget that?

And if i'm lucky to grab a free VIP again, I'd want to get additional fighter slots, make money maker fighters(age 25) and then trainees (age 16).. train the kids.. mine fake money.. that's the usual gameplan. right?

Thanks! figured that out shortly after I've jumped into the noob discussions over at the forums.. And I've also sent a request to the boom fund.. Unfortunately, my VIP trial ended today.. My concern now is that my fighters only have 1000 dollars each and are training at a gym worth 300 a week... It can last them until their next fight but I'd really want to learn about supplements etc. How much do my guys need(dollars), again practically, to have efficient bonus coming from supplements (and what supplements exactly can you recommend :D).

I apologize sincerely for the noob questions. I've got 5k in my manager's pockets (got 3k from published shitty fighter profile, yay!), Any tips on how to budget that?

And if i'm lucky to grab a free VIP again, I'd want to get additional fighter slots, make money maker fighters(age 25) and then trainees (age 16).. train the kids.. mine fake money.. that's the usual gameplan. right?

My advice don't bother creating 25 years old instead pick up a few free agents( look for ones which have some money on then .The bigger managers will take the guys with a lot of money but you should be able to get a guy with 10 are 15 k).Have maybe 3 free agents with 1 18 years olds.The 18 year old just train then till there 19 in a good gym.Before you buy supps try and get a sponsorship for your fighters.that will make the supps cheaper to buy.To get sponsorship pm clothing and supp companies with the id of your fighters eventually one of then will send a offer.There a something about supps in the knob help forum if you look.

Ps are event partner has some pretty cheap supps don't know how good.You should also pm him for sponorship

Andrew Havener: Tom Joad, nothing but respect for you but im going to win and i have to win.

P.S. Im the Best Period

P.P.S Guardachuva You still a bitch, who need to grow a pair.

P.P.P.S Happy New year my Peoples

• Upvote 1

Mickey hart media scrum for kid versus petrycki 2 and roll versus mola

Media :with 2 big events coming up which fight are you most looking forward 2?

Hart:a lot of good fights but kid versus petrycki has to be up the fight i looking forward to the most.

Media: what your prediction for the fight:?

Hart: Petrycki has the mental edge but kid has the hunger to win.I think petryki is slight fav to win .I think petryki in the fourth round by tko but i would not be putting the house on it ( wink and smile)

Media:What your taught s on wallace being favorite and a a lot of money going on him ?

Hart:Yeah i am surprise wallace is such a favorite for the fight. a lot of money has gone on him.I think fight is going to go to the ground there it is anybodys game.Both fighters have good submissions skills.Even saying that i think wallace has a slight edge so wallace to win by submission .

Media: Kolpakov vs Hicks a very interesting fight wrestler versus the boxer how you see this one going?

Hart:I see this going by frist round knockout.Either kolpakov is going to knockouts bill hicks our bill hicks is going to ground and pound him out of existence .My fighter bill hicks get the tums up here.

Media :Roll look like he going to dominate mola on the ground any comment?

Hart: yeah sure looks like it but in the a war you never know what going to happen but i think roll is on a roll and i see him winning by submission in the second round .

Media:Do you think mola is deserving of a title shot then ?

Hart:Sure it was he won 2 fight on the trot yet it was his time.

Media:Holland versus Sepulveda two upcoming hungry fighters how you see this going.

Hart:Yeah my mouth is watering to see this fight.there is no love lost between the 2 fighters.That was quiet evident form the near bust up at the weights in earlier on.It got pretty heated didn't it.Yep lucky there was security there to break it up .O right my feckin prediction.Both fighter have be impressive but holland really impress me in his last fight.He showed great heart in coming back for being nearly knockout to win his last fight.So yeah i see holland winning by tko in the third round .

Media:were you pretty angry in not being nominated for new org of the fear?

Hart:God damn right i was.All then pussy org got nominated and my did not what a load of garbage.Everybody knows then rewards are fixed.

Media:What do you hope for in the new-year?

Hart:That all the fighter do what the hell i say.This my org and it my way are the highway.No more ducking fight no more being a pussy about pay.

Media: Aint that a bit extreme ?

Hart:Well this is a dictatorship and i dick .This media interview is over i got supermodels that are applying for ring girls i need to interview

SFC: Roll vs Mola Review

Alright guys, this whole card focused on the welterweight division and we saw some solid talent being displayed.

Calvin Fawkes vs Joao Linequer: In our first bout of the evening we saw Calvin Fawkes take on Joao Linequer. Fawkes has been said to have Muay Thai roots while Linequer is known to have a wrestling background. One would believe that if Linequer could get this fight to the ground, he would get the win. It turns out, we were proven wrong. After being taken down, Fawkes remained calm and locked up a triangle choke off of his back and got the quick submission win at 1:54 of round number 1.

Chibuike Soun vs Bllank Killer: Soun came into this fight with a huge striking advantage and it did not take long for him to showcase it. After hurting Killer early in the fight, Soun capitalized on his opportunity and knocked his opponent out at just 16 seconds of the first round. The lightning quick finish also gave Chibuike Soun a $3,000 Knockout of the Night bonus.

Brian Gummidge vs BJ Penn: Brian Gummidge has a dangerous purple belt in BJJ while BJ Penn, on the other hand, is decent at every aspect of MMA but doesn't particularly shine in any specific area. The majority of this fight took place on the ground where Gummidge had a big advantage. Whether he was on top or on bottom, Gummidge controlled the action and cruised to a unanimous decision victory.

Neil Patrick Harris vs Chinny Magalhaes: This is a classic striker vs grappler matchup. Magalhaes' gameplan was most likely to get this fight to the ground and swarm Harris with submission attempts. However, "Nph" was having none of it. Though he was cut early in the fight, Harris rallied back and layed a beat down on his opponent. Harris knocked him down, cut him, rocked him, and proceeded to knock him unconscious. The win came at 1:12 of the very first round.

Alexander Schelokov vs Chung Kai Mo: Kai Mo has some powerful wrestling but Schelokov has a pair of heavy hands and dangerous boxing, with all of his previous wins coming via TKO. The fight started off with Kai Mo utilizing his wrestling advantage by taking down his opponent early in the round. It didn't stay their for long though because for some strange reason Chung Kai Mo decided to stand up and strike with Schelokov. Alexander Scholokov didn't hesitate and took advantage of the opportunity, hurting his opponent almost immediately after getting back to his feet and eventually getting the knockout win at 1:43 of the first round.

Gunnar Ludvik vs Owen Odinson: On paper, this was an interesting fight. Both men are ground fighters with Odinson's strengths coming from his wrestling while Ludvik has notorious Jiu Jitsu skills. There was no doubt that this fight wouldn't stay standing for long. Right off the bat, Odinson uses his bread and butter to take down Ludvik and work out of his opponents guard. After nothing really happening with Odinson on top, Gunnar Ludvik saw an oppening and threw up an armbar off of his back, forcing his opponent to tap at just under a minute of the very first round.

Shorty Gonzalez vs Andres Bonifacio: Gonzalez is mainly a Muay Thai fighter and Bonifacio has a reputation for having solid boxing skills. All of Bonifacio's previous fights have resulted in him getting a knockout in less than a minute so a quick finish was surely on his mind. In the first round, we saw most of the action take place in the clinch with Shorty Gonzalez getting the better of the exchanges. In the second round we saw most of the same stuff. Gonzalez pressed Bonifacio up against the cage, peppered him with strikes and eventually rocked him with a head kick. The ref was forced to step in after Shorty swarmed his opponent who was out on his feet. Shorty Gonzalez picked up the TKO win at 3:40 of round number 2 after putting on a Muay Thai clinique.

Andrew Holland vs Justin Sepulveda: This fight depended entirely on where it took place. Holland is better on the feet but while Sepulveda had the clear advantage on the ground. Sepulveda got an early takedown and worked on a barrage of submission attempts. Holland showed world class defense, surviving all of them and eventually controlling his opponent well enough to get the fight standing up. Once on the feet, Andrew Holland worked his solid striking, landing shots that hurt Sepulveda. Holland played it smart and picked his opponent apart, eventually getting the TKO win at 4:13 of the first round.

Just Roll vs Totoy Mola: And now we go on to our main event of the evening. This fight was shaping up to be a back and forth grappling battle and that's exactly what we got. Round number 1, this fight immediately hit the ground and both men attacked constantly with submission attempts, with Roll getting the better of Mola. Round number 2, the fight gets right back to the grappling department but with Totoy Mola most likely edging out Just Roll. Both men had to survive constant submission attempts. Round 3, we saw Roll get the early takedown and after several tries, eventually secures a Kimura and forces Totoy Mola to tap at 1:56 of the third round. Just Roll remains the welterweight champion and picked up not just one but two bonus awards. Roll received Submission of the Night honors and both men were awarded with Fight of the Night.

A solid night of action from SFC!

• Upvote 1

Jun Gyeong has stepped up to the plate and accepted the challenge of beating Petrycki

Gyeong was heard saying that he is looking forward to this fight and that everyone else in the division is chicken shit becasue

no one would accept the challenge

Gyeong's manager had this to say about the fight "I will put my fighters up against anyone I dont care if its Rocky balboa or Balboa's grandmother my guys are here to fight"

Marcellus Wallace- I learned some lessons from my last fight, and I'm ready to apply those lessons on Bill Hicks. War Wallace! Get ready for a fight, Mr. Hart...

Chibuike Soun on his fight against Bllank Killer "As I said I went in there knowing I was clearly the better fighter. And I certiantly proved that. As well I think I helped showcase my quick finish ability. And hopefully opened some eyes in this division. But I know one fight doesn't not demand great respect or give you any sort of reputation. So I shall continue to work and get better as I continue on in this organization"

Chibuike Soun on what is next for him "Well I have already accepted a fight offer. To fight against Ushman Haszan. And this is a fight that I gladly took. It is one fight at a time. No matter who it is against. One at a time. That is how you work your way up in a division. So this just helps me out. Ushman is currently 1-0. One thing I am looking for is to show him that grinding it out to a decision won't always be an option. And it certainly won't be this time either"

Chibuike Soun on winning KO of the night "I expected it. I honestly did. I knew I went in there with a tremendous advantage in the striking department. And that is what I do. I go out there looking for a finish KO, TKO, Sub whatever it takes. And if I ever have a fight where it makes it to the finish. Well you better believe it will be a damn entertaining one."

SFC Kid vs Petrycki 2 Review

Rafael Solomon vs Maksim Maks: Starting things off in the middleweight division, Jiu Jitsu Brown Belt Rafael Solomon took on seasoned Muay Thai practitioner Maksim Maks. One would think that Maks' gameplan would be to keep the fight on the feet and work his superior striking but things did not turn out that way at all. Within he first few seconds of the first round, Maks took down his opponent and Solomon did not hesitate when given the opportunity. Rafael Solomon locked up a fight ending triangle choke in just 18 seconds into the fight. Solomon is now 2-0 in his career with both of his wins coming via submission in under 30 seconds each.

Kirill Chernicin vs Kantemir Gaunov: Kantemir Gaunov is known to have some strong wrestling but sadly he wasn't able to showcase it in this fight as he was too busy trying to survive the constant submission attempts of his opponent, Kirill Chernicin. Fom start to finish, Chernicin dominated Gaunov with his superior Jiu Jitsu and eventually finished him with an armbar halfway though the third round. The way the fight was going, Chernicin could have easily coasted to a lopsided unanimous decision victory but instead he took a risk and got the finish. His tremendous heart earned Chernicin a $3,000 Submission of the Night Bonus.

CJ Rose vs Hooli Gan: Hooli Gan is known for having huge boxing credentials but is a tad weaker in the other departments of mixed martial arts. Rose was able to expose that to his full extent. CJ mixed in beautifully timed takedowns along with his dominant clinch work to cruise to a unanimous decision win.

Daniel O'Sullivan vs Jun Gyeong: In our fourth fight of the evening, undefeated "Dangerous" Daniel O'Sullivan took on newcomer Jun Gyeong. Both fighters are very well rounded so it was anyone's guess where this fight was going to take place. The fight quickly went to the ground as O'Sullivan appeared to be more active on top and on bottom, eventually finishing his opponent with a guillotine choke at 4:41 of the very first round.

Rolando Dimagiba vs Marc Lewis Dillinger: Coming into this fight, nothing really jumps out about Dillinger's resume. He doesn't seem to be considerably strong in any specific aspect of MMA. Dimagiba, on the other hand, is a Purple Belt in BJJ so his gameplan would obviously be to get this fight to the ground. Right off the bat, Dimagiba turned this fight into a grappling match where he had the clear advantage. After controlling his opponent for the first two rounds, Dimagiba locked on a fight ending armbar at 2:24 of round number 3, making him victorious in his debute.

Aslan Taisumov vs Joe Reis: Both men are strikers, with Taisumov being a boxer and Reis having more of a Muay Thai background. After a short feeling out process with both men showcasing some impressive standup tactics, Aslan Taisumov eventually connected with a huge combination that put his opponent away at 1:55 of round 1.

Robledo Puch vs Helppo Nakki: On paper, this fight looked like it was going to be a war in the grappling department. Robledo "The Death Angel" Puch has massive wrestling chops along with a Brown Belt in BJJ. Nakki is also a strong wrestler with the same degree in Jiu Jitsu but appeared to have a slight edge standing up. Within the first few seconds of the fight, Puch used his wrestling to take down Nakki and dominate him. Robledo worked submission attempts and heavy ground and pound, eventually getting the TKO win with just one second left in the first round.

Pozar Pozar vs Marcellas Wallace: Marcellas Wallace is a man with very strong standup along with dangerous ground skills. The same can be said about his opponent Pozar Pozar. Both men are very well rounded and it's fights like this that a good gameplan can make all the difference. After some solid clinch work, Wallace got the fight to the ground, keeping Pozar busy with submission attempts. Pozar kept his cool and patiently waited for an opportunity, eventually seeing an opening and forcing Marcella's Wallace to tap due to an armbar. The stoppage came at 3:33 of the very first round.

Bill Hicks vs Nikolai Kolpakov: Our co-main event did not dissapoint! Kolpakov has some strong standup and decent wrestling but he seems to lack in the submission department. Bill Hicks, however, has very strong wrestling and solid Jiu Jitsu skills. This one all came down to who could utilize their gameplan. In the first round we saw Nikolai Kolpakov rock Hicks badly but somehow his opponent survived and we saw a second round. After surviving Kolpakov's standup, Hicks decided it was his turn to show what he could do. Bill Hicks took this fight to the ground and connected with some heavy shots, wearing down his opponent leading into the third round. In round number three, after both been worked their standup, Hicks took this fight to the ground again where he hurt and nearly finished his opponent with strikes late in the fight. It was a good performance from Bill Hicks who picked up the split decision win while both men walked away with Fight of the Night bonuses.

Bogdan Petrycki vs Karate Kid: And now we take a look at the main event, the SFC featherweight title. Both men are strong in every aspect of the sport so this one could have gone either way. Kid was looking to avenge his Fight of the Night, TKO loss to Petrycki in his last fight, while Bogdan was surley hoping lightning would strike twice. After both men showcased some impressive standup skills, Petrycki eventually landed a huge counter right hand that wobbled his opponent and eventually finished him with strikes. After defeating Karate Kid via TKO at 2:55 of round number 1, Bogdan Petryck picked up the Knockout of the Night award andi became the new 145 lbs champ.

• Upvote 1

SFC Santana vs Stanley Preview

Lemmy Kusic vs Exp Two: Alright guys, starting off the card in the featherweight division we have "The Dog" Lemmy Krusic taking on Exp Two. Both men are strong wrestlers so I think this one will come down to whoever gets the dominant position first. Kusic has more experience but Two is coming in with more momentum with an undefeated 4-0 record. Exp Two has a slight advantage on the ground so I see him grinding out a hard fought unanimous decision victory.

Exp Two via Unanimous Decision

Rufus Sheperd vs Alec Namiki: Turning things over to the lightweight division, striker Rufus "The Eagle" Shepard will look to snap a two-fight losing streak against fellow Muay Thai practitioner Alec "Ryota" Namiki. Namiki will be making his professional debut so experience might be the deciding factor in the matchup. The majority of this fight will most likely take place in the clinch. The problem is, Shepard seems to struggle with more advanced strikers than him so Namiki could expose that. I'll take the newcomer in this one.

Alec Namiki via Unanimous Decision

Andrew Havener vs Tom Joad: Continuing things in the 155 lbs weight class, accomplished Muay Thai specialist Andrew Havener will face off against strong wrestler Tom Joad. Havener recently saw a three fight winning streak come to an end after he suffered a first round TKO loss. Meanwhile, Joad is coming off his pro debut, a first round submission win. Unless Havener can keep this fight on the feet, Joad will take him down and punish him.

Tom Joad via Submission (Round 1)

Joao GuardaChuva vs Vasiliy Zadov: In our next matchup we will see undefeated Joao GuardaChuva square off against striking specialist Vasiliy "Praporshik" Zadov. After losing his first two fights, Zadov has appeared to have found his momentum, winning all of his last three fights by knockout. GuardaChuva will want to get this fight to the ground as soon as possible and utilize his superior wrestling. If he can't do that, this will be a quick night for him.

Vasiliy Zadov via Knockout (Round 1)

Duce Bigalo vs David Anderson: Well rounded David "The Prince" Anderson looks to keep his unbeaten streak alive when he takes on Muay Thai expert Duce Bigalo. Bigalo's weakest aspect of his game is his Jiu Jitsu. He likes to keep it standing but when it goes to the ground, it could be a quick ending for Duce Bigalo. Anderson will most likely look for takedown opportunities and work his superior submission game.

David Anderson via Submission (Round 2)

Jospeh Corrales vs Eugeniy Akulenko: Up next, grappling expert Joseph "The Hard One" Corrales has high hopes to keep his undefeated record in tact when he gets in the cage with the very well rounded Eugeniy "Akusa" Akulenko. Corrales won both of his fights by first round submission so he will definitely try to get this fight to the ground as quick as possible. Akulenko, however, has the Jiu Jitsu chops to stay out of his opponent submissions and eventually put him away. If this we a provocative nickname contest, this would without a doubt go to "The Hard One" but in a fight like this, I'm going with Akulenko.

Eugeniy Akulenko via TKO (Round 1)

Douglas Lima vs Clay Matthews: Both men have a well-rounded arsenal but Dougals Lima appears to have a small edge in the stand up department while Clay Matthews should be the better wrestler. This one will come down to who can execute their gameplan first. I'm leaning towards Clay Matthews taking this one.

Clay Matthews via Unamimous Decision

Volya Nikolaev vs Enzo Galasso: Next up, we have skilled grappler Volya "Nika" Nikolaev going up against Enzo Golasso who will look to utilize his strong boxing and Jiu Jitsu skills. If Nikolaev uses his wrestling to take down Galasso, he will still need to deal with his opponents guard. Galasso is a high level Jiu Jitsu practitioner and he could very well submit his opponent off his back.

Enzo Galasso via Submission (Round 2)

Baha Beison vs Jay Tyler: In our co-main event of the evening, Jiu Jitsu and boxing specialist Baha "Boroda" Beison will look to make it six wins in a row when he faces off against striking specialist Jay "Falcon" Tyler. Tyler has won his last four fights, all ending by first round knockout/TKO so he will most likely look to showcase his strong striking in this fight as well. If Beison can get this fight to the ground though, he should be able to finish his opponent with his superior submission skills.

Baha Beison via Submission (Round 1)

Marvin Stanley vs Antonio Santana: Here it is folks, our main event! Stanley vs Santana for the SFC 155 lbs title! Both men are very skilled on the ground but Antonio Stanley has far superior stand up abilities. As long as Santana can stay away from Stanley's dangerous Black Belt level Jiu Jitsu game, he should be able to keep this fight on the feet and pick his opponent apart, remaining champion.

Antonio Santana via Knockout (Round 2)

• Upvote 1

Craig Clifton: Chibuike Soun congratulations you got your first win and on a great card whilst as a 0-1 fighter whilst i'm 4-0 finished all my fights and i'm not even main-eventing the damn SFC for bums card which is a joke so win or lose my next fight I'm calling you out evreyone is tired of your boring ass interview if you get in the cage with me i'll snap your limbs like twigs and then you can have stupidly long and boring interview about that

Your'e welcome

• Upvote 1

Marvin Stanley vs Antonio Santana: Here it is folks, our main event! Stanley vs Santana for the SFC 155 lbs title! Both men are very skilled on the ground but Antonio Stanley has far superior stand up abilities. As long as Santana can stay away from Stanley's dangerous Black Belt level Jiu Jitsu game, he should be able to keep this fight on the feet and pick his opponent apart, remaining champion.

Antonio Santana via Knockout (Round 2)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w13.jpg

Marvin "Spiderman" Stanley

Nice preview, but i am going to have to disagree with you on this. Yes, people look at my record and think i shouldnt be getting a Title shot straight up but fact of the matter is i got given this shot and i will prove the haters wrong by winning the title on my debut.

Santana, you have been a good champion but i'm afraid that the belt will be coming home with me.

Chibuike Soun "Well Craig Clifton sorry you are so upset about not fighting in the main event. However sir you need you prove yourself here. So you cannot expect to be fighting in the main event right away. Even if you are a great fighter. I am always looking for some great fights and so with being said I would love to face you after I fight Ushman Haszan. And we can see who comes out victorious. Because I am not calling for a "main event fight" we both know you don't yet deserve. So I will gladly use you as the next step on my ladder up to the top of this division. And yes I am sure you will claim this to be another boring and long interview. Well sorry if they are so long and boring. So I will certainly see you and help send you on your way to the bottom of the division. "

• Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26w13.jpg

Marvin "Spiderman" Stanley

What can i say? The better man won tonight and i guess that after relying on my grappling skills that it is time that i started cross training as pure grappling can only get me so far.

Congratulations Santana. Maybe after i string up a few more wins we can do it again some time.

Chibuike Soun "See Craig Clifton you just learned a valuable lesson FOCUS ON THE TASK AT HAND you see as you stood there looking past your upcoming opponent you were looking towards the idea of facing me. Which left you vulnerable in a way you didn't even realize. Mentally you left yourself weak. Which helped aid you in your loss. Mr. look at me I am 4-0. I have finished all my fights. Oh yeah and well you complained about not being in any main event fights you just lost your debut here. Tell me again how losing makes you deserve a main event fight? Even more so when you said this before you even had a fight in the organization. So while you sit back and read this. Crying like the whinny bitch you are. I will be preparing for my upcoming fight. And shall leave you to your tears,shame, and anger. And if you still want to fight me and put another loss on your record. Well we can talk after my upcoming fight."

• Downvote 1

Craig Clifton: I took on a challenging fighter a couple of hundred rankings above me which is more than i can say for you i don't think you will be getting to the top of the division taking the easy fights your'e taking but anyway i'm up for the fight will just have to wait and see what mickey says and thank you for accepting the offer but then again i am lower ranked than you so i suppose they are the only fights you go for.

Chibuike Soun "Well Craig I can give you that. You took on a challenging opponent! Well good for. But you see I am a take the fight that is given. I do not like to deny any fights. No matter where they rank. Because it is not always who you fight but how you fight. And yes you are RANKED under me no surprise for a guy fighting on a card for bums. But as a fighter if someone calls you out. You need to prove yourself by either stepping up. Or backing down and looking like a bitch. Which is what you are since you are clearly trying to use the whole oh you only take guys ranked under you thing to get me to back out of the fight. So when the time comes we shall meet and that time is for Mickey to decide. Talk is cheap but since you still seem "So interested" in fighting me I will be sure to KO you. You really are just a stupid little whiny bitch. So when our time comes and I win (lets be honest we both know I will) I don't want to hear any whining, complaining, or bitching and certainly no crying for a rematch asap. When you lose earn your rematch. As for now I have a fight on yet another legit card made to show off the good fighters in this division. And that fight is where all my focus shall be."

Craig Clifton: until something is agreed after your fight this will be the last thing i say because other fighters are probably getting sick of our squabbles, I Agree the person who loses should not whine or bitch for a rematch, i hope we both go into a fight with no excuses so there will be no doubt who the better fighter is and i look forward to finally fighting u sooner down the road.

After hearing he was getting a 5k bonus Gyeong was heard saying he is gonna buy all the other fighters in the org a box of tampons because they are all a bunch of pussies