Gangs of New York

Has nothing to do with manliness (is that even a word) ... Only reason I would pick a more difficult fight for my fighter in a Tournament like this would be if some other Team Member would have a more suitable Fighter for that certain opponent (The Crap Fighter)

Well that just tells us something about your character. Personally I dont find any fun in crushing "easy" opponents. I enjoy the challenge of it all. :boxing: I mean what's better than coming on top after being an underdog?

• Upvote 1

Well that just tells us something about your character. Personally I dont find any fun in crushing "easy" opponents. I enjoy the challenge of it all. :boxing: I mean what's better than coming on top after being an underdog?

Im here to win, Im not here to impress some anonymous person on the internet how manly I am by chosing a bad (tough,difficult) opponent for my fighter

EDIT: I am a Viking so I automatically qualifies as a Super Manly Man anyway

• Upvote 1

Is Jax the same guy that was supposed to fight Jobber nonstop throughout the year but went MIA after his first loss?

Interesting... Could you write something more about it?

Thanks to those who have chosen opponents, I will send those fight offers out later today (at work atm so just poppin in) Also, to the rest of you - keep the picks coming!

Im just wondering one thing, Whats up with Charles lee Ray's spot. It does not look like he will be back any time soon, so we still need a replacement right?

Ye I have been through the 'replacements queue' and noone has anyone who fits the bill for the tourney so I am searching else where. Will let you know.

Im here to win, Im not here to impress some anonymous person on the internet how manly I am by chosing a bad (tough,difficult) opponent for my fighter

EDIT: I am a Viking so I automatically qualifies as a Super Manly Man anyway

Well fuck! NEWS FLASH! - Im here to win also. Unlike you I just don't necessarily want to take the easiest opponent becouse I enjoy challenges. Also I think I didn't say anything about impressing others than my self so how did you land there? You a dum dum?

You're as much a viking than the dude below is a gangster.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oDwGlbEmL.gif

• Upvote 1

Well fuck! NEWS FLASH! - Im here to win also. Unlike you I just don't necessarily want to take the easiest opponent becouse I enjoy challenges. Also I think I didn't say anything about impressing others than my self so how did you land there? You a dum dum?

You're as much a viking than the dude below is a gangster.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oDwGlbEmL.gif

Junnkkari will be a big Challenge ...

For you after his Morale/Energy drops to 0 after Vidar humiliates/destroys/annihilates/massacre him :shades:

• Upvote 1

I was the last person chosen to a team in this tournament,if im trying to win against more experienced (better) managers, logically it makes sense to choose fights that are in my favor. If you lose every fight you get a paycheck too... The biggest factor is, this is a creation tournament, its not like this is some open ID org, the fights are as fair as one could desire honestly. If you effed up your build, who's fault is it?

Now, Back to what this thread is actually for...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13825797949834.jpg

Ben Grimm, im pissed that it took this org owner forever to let me make my pick so i wasted some quality training that i was supposed to be spending with my boy Quinton, so now im gonna go on a RAMPAGE through you and your wimpy behind camp, one by one!

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1439668/ron-artest-fight-o.gifhttp://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/384/634/Ron-Artest-Rampage1_crop_340x234.jpg?1317761022

Ben Grimm, im pissed that it took this org owner forever to let me make my pick so i wasted some quality training that i was supposed to be spending with my boy Quinton, so now im gonna go on a RAMPAGE through you and your wimpy behind camp, one by one!

Fair enough, but it aint like he knew you'd pick him so he didn't concentrate his training around you either :shades:

Fair enough, but it aint like he knew you'd pick him so he didn't concentrate his training around you either :shades:

Im not pissed, just getting the subject back to smacktalk

I pick Artur Rubio (I think he's still available?)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13825797949834.jpg

Artest: Rubio is an excellent pick, he might still be unconscious from what i did to him last week, the ref will stop the fight before you even step in the cage and his fight team might bring you a turkey sandwich too like they did for me to FINISH

Uhm dont wanna read all the pages... How did this happen Jax? Rory?

I have been mailing Jax (rather politely) asking him to stay put but it looks like Vajdler did indeed not own a pair of balls and quit.

Jax was upset at the fact that the NC caused by him was made to be a loss by me. I explained that I gave him a loss because he caused the NC, to which he said why don't you set up the fight again or get Mike to run the scripts for the fight anyway. I then told him that I cannot just schedule an event for him and Butch to fight ASAP and I didnt wana bother mike about running the scripts for a fight when the whole purpose of having planes and flights would have been defeated by doing this.

Basically to sum it up, Zajdler was given the loss even tho it won't actually show up on his fighter record (it would just be considered a loss in this tourney). It was his fault he didn't show up to the fight and he acted like a high school bitch and quit, thus making it difficult for me to find a replacement, letting his team down and letting everyone else down because he got his knickers in a twist.

• Upvote 4

I have been mailing Jax (rather politely) asking him to stay put but it looks like Vajdler did indeed not own a pair of balls and quit.

Jax was upset at the fact that the NC caused by him was made to be a loss by me. I explained that I gave him a loss because he caused the NC, to which he said why don't you set up the fight again or get Mike to run the scripts for the fight anyway. I then told him that I cannot just schedule an event for him and Butch to fight ASAP and I didnt wana bother mike about running the scripts for a fight when the whole purpose of having planes and flights would have been defeated by doing this.

Basically to sum it up, Zajdler was given the loss even tho it won't actually show up on his fighter record (it would just be considered a loss in this tourney). It was his fault he didn't show up to the fight and he acted like a high school bitch and quit, thus making it difficult for me to find a replacement, letting his team down and letting everyone else down because he got his knickers in a twist.

Let's back track. You never mailed until I said fine I will sack him since you wanted to replace me. You said "that was a mistake". You thought I was C L Ray. Okay, fair enough. So, again I asked what's going on with the NC: still no reply. Again and again people asked. Until you finally decided it was a loss for me. I didn't think that was totally fair. Even Butch said he'd fight. But, you still never spoke to me about the NC until I said I was out of the tourney and was sacking. Indeed you was polite but options WERE put forward to you to sort the NC and you glazed over them all and still gave me the loss. Giving one fighter the loss is not how it should of been. It was a NC.You SHOULD of accounted this COULD happen. You blatantly didn't. Thus why the tournament is running like shit. Mike is this "exceptional" circumstance could of helped us out like he has for other tournaments with draws and such. Instead, you simply weren't bothered and gave me the loss. To me, it wasn't the fairest option. Maybe you need to look at the OP and see how much I donated and tried to help with this tournament. So yeah, I was annoyed and yeah, I won't be taking part.

• Downvote 4