Gangs of New York

What I think that Scooby is saying is that me and him were picked among the last ones and we have massacred all opponents, both 3-0 Records ... I dont think he tried to say anything else than that and hes right by the way. (Someone quote this so Agent Dee can see what I wrote he blocked/ignored me after my annihilations of him in the cage and in the thread.)

He will un-block you once you accept his membership request and join the Evil Empire.

I dont think anyone underrates you two, but its funny if its part of your own individual fantasy against the odds success story, thats all. Just a tad attention seeking.

Listen up I considered myself a huge favourite and I expected to win all 5 Fights and thats exactly what Im gonna do so you can keep your fantasies to yourself.

This might not be popular but something to consider:

The 2nd of this rounds fights where on Sunday and I do believe rory did post on Monday evening, so that was only slightly over 24 hours: GOD are we a bunch of impatient SOB's

DUPHUS, DUCKS FOR COVER!

He still hasnt put up the Fight/Gang table so it dont really matter if hes been online or not (Well it kind of does, it makes it even worse)

My fighter is shit. He has no chance of winning a fight.

Instead of crying and taking my ball and going home, I accept the fights sent to me and uphold my part of the agreement I made with all of you by entering this tournament.

Anyone leaving because things aren't going their way is a fucking pussy and a little bitch.

• Upvote 4

Instead of crying and taking my ball and going home, I accept the fights sent to me and uphold my part of the agreement I made with all of you by entering this tournament.

Anyone leaving because things aren't going their way is a fucking pussy and a little bitch.

Point made

Rory is less active when he is in Scotland, and I think he is there at the moment.

He is from a very rural community, called Isle of Bute, it's a ferry to it, and there is just farms and horses and they live the old life, think its similar to the American Amish crew. I think at weekends he goes back to the mainland to log on. It would be frowned upon to use modern technology in Bute, and there probably is no wifi.

It's also been alleged that the women of Bute don't shave their minges either, wear flat shoes and don't give head, so it's tough for Rory when he goes home, so we should show some understanding for our fellow tycoon who is probably milking a cow right now with his bare hands.

• Upvote 2

It's a curse of Trent Punchy!!!

Of course youre done now, youve got 2 losses and your shitty team has a very very small chance of winning. Pussy

Who are you anyway? Your best fighter has five fights and you start talking shit to me. lol

Do you think that I care that my fighter lost two fights in this kind of tournament? These tournaments are allmost 100% about hiddens since there is very little time to train and you dont test your fighters before. Its all about having fun and playing with sliders. Sure you wake up every day happy that you got lucky with hiddens this time but go and try to get p4p top10 fighter or smthg and start talking shit then.

I have never quit tournament even when I have had fighter with horrible hiddens. But if we all decide to end this its more then fine. I will finish this since its only two fights to go but when evem org owner goes away then its just sad..

• Upvote 3

Who are you anyway? Your best fighter has five fights and you start talking shit to me. lol

Do you think that I care that my fighter lost two fights in this kind of tournament? These tournaments are allmost 100% about hiddens since there is very little time to train and you dont test your fighters before. Its all about having fun and playing with sliders. Sure you wake up every day happy that you got lucky with hiddens this time but go and try to get p4p top10 fighter or smthg and start talking shit then.

I have never quit tournament even when I have had fighter with horrible hiddens. But if we all decide to end this its more then fine. I will finish this since its only two fights to go but when evem org owner goes away then its just sad..

Castor is coming into my Candy Shop next.

Humble pie - probably the only thing that sounds edible that the big boy castor doesn't touch. Too bad since Gutz got major point(s) here.

• Upvote 1